EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
What is your Minecraft username?:
CakeRP
EGGRP
AYORP

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
I have 4 bans but have not been in trouble since 2020.

What is your time zone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666):
zSxvqge

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
ACCEPTED

Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cakerp’s-surgeon-application.61399/

Waiting to be reviewed

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am actively engaged in various activities on the server. On a regular basis, I dedicate a significant amount of time, approximately 2 to 5 hours per day, indulging in gameplay. However, during weekends, my involvement intensifies, and I often find myself devoting even longer hours to the server.

Of course, like any ordinary person, I have occasional out-of-character commitments that may arise, preventing me from being consistently present. Nonetheless, apart from these unforeseen circumstances, I remain consistently active and immersed in the server's community. Whether it's through Discord or engaging in the server itself, I actively participate, contribute, and remain available to interact with other players and contribute to the server's overall experience.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I have been roleplaying in Minecraft servers for quite some time. I know all the rules for this server and I admit when I am doing wrong. I fully understand the meaning of role-play and it is not something to get mad over or toxic about. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun and something you enjoy to do. When I got banned a couple times in 2020, I took time to read the rules and make sure I did not repeat those actions ever again. I have stayed clean with my history and only have had good run ins with staff. I love to develop character lore and backstory. That is very important to me while playing SRP. If you do not have good character lore or a good backstory to your character, what's the point of even roleplaying If you keep creating more and more characters. There is a lot to role-play and very many key factors to having successful role-plays. I always stick with one character and devolve them into something big. Using characters you do not care about is not good roleplaying skills either.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Receptionist - Drew Higglebottom
Adult - Chole C. Ketsueki
Grade 12 - Ameile Higglebottom

What is the subject you want to teach?:
I am applying Physical education.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

I am genuinely motivated to apply because I find the server's concept incredibly enjoyable and captivating. The aspect that particularly piques my curiosity is the intricate teacher system and the training process associated with it. I have spent considerable time observing and appreciating the art of teaching and the rich lore. The excitement and thrill that these elements bring to the gameplay are what drive my enthusiasm to be a part of it.

However, when I say "fun," it encompasses more than just the entertainment value. I am genuinely committed to investing my time and effort into completing the rigorous training required to excel within the teacher system. My aim is to progress through the ranks, showcasing my dedication and determination to become a significant figure within the server's teacher community. I assure you that my interest extends beyond a fleeting fascination, and I am committed to remaining actively involved for an extended period, rather than losing interest and abandoning my responsibilities prematurely.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. I will do a class of dodge ball. This is so students get some good exercise and work out their muscle bones. I am a P.E. teacher after all. We will go over the topic and what today's lesson is. I will have it so every time I host its a different topic each time. One week I will do sports week and another week would be some different P.E. topic. I will make sure the students are in good shape and stay healthy! I might even give them healthy snacks as well!

. I will do a day of laps around the school for 2 periods. I will make sure the students build up their leg muscles and get a good work out for the day. They will be able to learn how to get in a good work out if they do not already do it. I will show them the purpose of work outs and if you do not work out or do anything, you can have so much health problems. The students will hopefully understand the meaning of workouts by the time I end these work outs.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

For a field trip outside of school grounds, I have a couple ideas. I will go one over them here.

1. Have a beach day with the students. This mean's taking the students too the beach and doing mini relay races. There will be more physical activities as well. We will also be doing swim laps at the water park and ocean. We will be doing races on the beach to see who's the fastest where we will use a stop watch to time each person who races. I will also make sure everyone has the right outfits for swimming and racing on the beach. This will prove to me that I have the best students who know how to do these activities. If they don't I will personally sit down with them in a group while everyone has fun at the beach! I will not keep them for long, just going over if they have any questions before letting them off to go have fun. Once the class period ends, we will meet back at the main entrance of the beach and head back to the school! I would take the students back to the beach next period I am hosting, and we will do more activities that time too. They will pretty much be the same but for less time. I will ask students before class ends how they enjoyed the field trip in both periods and how I can make it better. I always take students advice really good and use it to improve my classes and field trips in the future. With the students help, I know that my classes will become better because their feedback is always the best and most helpful. This is instead of me coming up with ways to make it better as the students might get bored of my ideas. I will also let the students pick more field trips that relate to physical education and let them chose where we go next. Of course I would ask in advance for the field trip meaning I would have to have my students tell me in advance. This concludes my field trip and these fun ideas I have.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

Drew would see all this going down, he would come up and ask the spartans what is going on? If the spartans said nothing or stayed silent, Drew would ask the bobcat what is going on. Once the bobcat told Drew everything, Drew would tell the spartans to leave the bobcat alone and not mess with him. Drew just wants to desolate the situation instead of making things worse. Drew would also take a note of the Spartans names and write them down on his little notebook, just so he knows if they do anything again he has them on record. Drew would basically be the good guy letting them all off with a warning because he does not like to see peoples records get ruined over something silly. For the spartans good, possibly clean record to be ruined over them bossing a bobcat around would not be right to give them a detention right away. Drew would tell the bobcat jock if he has anymore trouble with this specific group to come find him right away in his classroom. If the spartans repeat their actions Drew would then hand out detention slips, since he did warn them not to do it or else there would be some further punishment for their actions. This is how Drew would handle this type of situation.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

Drew would talk to them student about his behavior and tell him he really needs to focus on his task other than talking. Drew would then watch the student very closely to make sure he does his task and does not keep talking. If the student keeps talking and asking questions for no reason Drew would tell him to stop doing all this unneeded stuff before I make you stay here until school closes. Drew would keep reminding the student this to make him do his task quicker. Drew does not like when students act up in detention because it wastes his time at home with his friends and family. He wants students to do their tasks quickly but make sure they do it right. This is so they do not have to end up re doing anything because of a quickly done task. Drew would also explain to the student the detention room rules and make sure he does not repeat these actions.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?
Drew would end up telling the cheerleaders to put the phones away and stop causing a disruption. If these cheerleaders continued Drew would end up taking their phones until the end of class, this is to make sure they can not keep playing songs and doing whatever else they are doing on their devices. The part about calling students out in class, Drew would tell them to stop harassing and calling out students in his classroom. Drew would tell them it is not ok and makes students feel down about themselves in the process. Drew would make sure the cheerleaders stay quiet for the rest of the class so no more problems occur. This is so he can get his class moving on with the topic at hand. It would not be good if they got nothing done because of these cheerleaders. Drew would make the cheerleaders also do laps around the gym to have them think about their actions. Drew would then also have them explain to him in a group why their actions were wrong and why they did not stop when he asked. He would have the students play basketball while he sorted out the cheerleaders and made sure they understood his classroom rules. Drew would also ask the cheerleaders why they chose to do this today and explain to them that the behavior he has seen is not acceptable at all. Drew would tell them that their behavior and actions will get them no where in life and they need to grow up and be mature about these things. Drew would also explain that bullying and calling out other students might not end well.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
Drew would run up to the situation and attempt to break it up. If this failed Drew would use his radio and all for help. Once more school faculty arrived, Drew and the others would quickly desolate the situation. Drew would ask the students why they were fighting and how it started. If no one said anything Drew would get a caretaker to review the CCTV if the fight was captured on the cameras. Once Drew saw who instigated it, he would go back and give the students one more chance to come clean about how it started. If no one came clean about the situation, Drew would give the students a detention slip. Drew would explain to them why they received detention and why their actions were wrong. If the students did tell Drew who instigated it, but did not say why the certain student instigated it, Drew would take the student who instigated it to a different area and ask why he did this. When the student told Drew why he did this, Drew would explain to him that it is not right to attack someone over a little reason. Drew would hand the student detention and explain that his actions were wrong and why they were wrong. Drew would go back with the other student and explain to them all that fighting is not allowed and to stay away from each other, so nothing further happens between the two groups. Drew would then let them all off and go on their ways. Drew would then go on his way closely listening to the radio to make sure nothing happens between those two groups again.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Drew is an impressive-looking individual with distinctive features. Here's a detailed description of his appearance: Drew stands tall at 6'4" (193 cm), giving him a commanding presence in a room. His athletic build, weighing 190 pounds (86 kg), suggests that he takes care of his physique and likely engages in physical activities. One of the first things you notice about Drew has his Italian accent, which adds a charming and exotic touch to his overall persona. It gives a glimpse into his cultural background and adds a unique flavor to his communication style. His eyes are a captivating shade of dark blue, which contrasts beautifully with his nice, dark, clean skin. The deep blue color adds a sense of mystery and intensity to his gaze, making his eyes a prominent feature. Drew's hair is styled in curly maroon hair, which adds a touch of individuality and texture to his appearance. His curly hair has purple fade, showcasing his adventurous and creative side. The vibrant colors create a visual interest and make a bold statement. To complete the picture, Drew wears a subtle and sophisticated fragrance of lavender cologne, which leaves a pleasant scent in his wake. The choice of lavender cologne suggests a refined taste and attention to personal grooming. Overall, Drew presents himself as a tall, athletic, and confident individual with a distinct Italian accent. His dark blue eyes, dark clean skin, short dreads with an orange and purple fade, and the subtle. A hint of lavender cologne contributes to his unique and appealing appearance.

Drew's plan to get married and advance in his career as a teacher exemplifies her determination and ambition. By prioritizing personal and professional goals he aims to excel in both aspects of his life. As he embarks on this journey there are several areas he can focus on to achieve success. In terms of his teaching career Drew can strive to acquire specialized knowledge and skills continuously stay updated with the latest advancements in his field and pursue professional development opportunities. This might involve attending conferences workshops and seminars as well as engaging in research projects or publishing scientific articles. Additionally cultivating strong relationships with mentors and colleagues seeking constructive feedback and maintaining a positive work ethic will contribute to his progression up the career ladder. Simultaneously in his personal life Drew can prioritize open communication trust and commitment in his relationship. This could involve allocating quality time for his partner and ensuring mutual support through life's challenges. Balancing work and personal life might require effective time management setting realistic expectations and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. By consistently striving for excellence in both her personal and professional endeavors his can pave the way for a fulfilling and successful life. For more detailed information on specific aspects I would suggest you ask the Health bot for insights on his teaching career or the Culture bot for advice on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.

Drew is an adventurous individual who enjoys spending time with friends and engaging in problem-solving activities. His ability to fix problems suggests that he possesses a resourceful and proactive nature. Drew's choice of hangout spots such as a power plant and the woods implies that he is comfortable exploring diverse environments. This suggests that he may have a curious and adventurous spirit. Despite venturing into potentially risky areas it is interesting to note that he never seems to encounter any trouble. This indicate that he possesses good judgment and avoids situations that could compromise his safety. Overall Drew's off-duty behavior portrays his as a fun-loving and adventurous individual who is not afraid to explore new places and engage in problem-solving..

Drew is known for his exceptional work ethic and his ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times. he takes pride in his work and strives to deliver excellent results. While he values professionalism he also understands the importance of fostering positive relationships with his co-workers. This often manifests in his willingness to engage in light-hearted banter or share a joke during appropriate times. However Drew always maintains a balance ensuring that his sense of humor never compromises the quality of his work or the professionalism of the environment. Overall Drew is a dedicated professional who knows when to loosen up and enjoy lighter moments while maintaining a high standard of professionalism in his interactions.

Drew works better independently rather than in a team setting. While he can still work well with others it appears that his productivity may decrease or he may become easily distracted when collaborating with colleagues.
Drew's perceived by others by his sense of humor which might initially give off the impression of being unprofessional. However upon spending more time with him it becomes evident that he is a funny and understanding individual. His striking appearance may initially create a sense of intimidation but his personality shines through once you get to know him better. It is important to remember that appearances can be deceiving and it is better to judge someone based on their actions and character rather than solely on their outward appearance.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Through my life experiences, and travesties I've undergone, I've survived through it all. My dad dying, the family maid dying, and one of my brothers leaving the country. . This is where the story begins.

I was born in Paris, France,1997 My name is Drew Cherie Higglebottom , Jasmine… Mother's middle name. I started life in France as a football player. For seven years I played football, I remember how I felt when that ball went flying into the air. It was a brush off my shoulders, a relieve of the drama at home. It wasn't that type of drama, at least. My mother and father used to be so in love, but the more I wasn't around with football, the more they'd go out and goof off. Parents doing the least expected: Un-Parenting.
I would spend the hours alone, no realities, no friends, but I had books. I had stories. I had football. I flipped through the fantasies for years until I realized I could make them a reality. I don't have to dream about having friends, I could just make friends. I don't have to kick the stress of being alone anymore.

My parents never homeschooled me, but they sent me to a public school for once. I was outgoing, friendly, I made numerous amount of friends at school. Primary school was the best.
By highschool, my three siblings were born in 2015. Triplets.
Remember how I said my mother and father went and goofed off so much? That explains it.
Accidental twins, an entire pregnancy ruined their marriage.
Because of this, my mother and father just buried themselves in work, hiring our maid, Anya Takashi. She was a young, but wonderful women from Tokyo, Japan. She needed a host family and my parents gladly took her in.
She raised the triplets with me and taught me how to be a caretaker. I learned social skills from her, and life skills. I was excentric to come home to someone who cared about my education and well-being!
Eventually… My Father got arrested, as he would be smuggling birds in and out of the country.
He favorited Manon, one of the triplets, and me and my other siblings weren't home to see his arrest. My brother was so traumatized for a while.

remember him staying in his room for hours… But because of the timing, I was moving out due to graduation. I didn't have the time, or really anything to say goodbye to him with.
The last day I spent, we all went out for icecream with the Triplets. I said goodbye to all my highschool friends.

I left the country for a bit, to go to Tokyo, Japan. The university there gave me the opportunity to do college football, and to gain knowledge on children. Football made me realize I loved being a cute little kid. Why not teach them or maybe care for them even, someday?
My degree went further as I pursued it my education and started a masters degree in accounting and business office specialist. It really helped me learn how to use computers and interact with money, in case I ever got a desk job.
I was practically an expert in it.
Around age 23, I finally finished the teaching degree and accounting degree. I felt overwhelmed with success.
Living in Japan was fun, but my siblings were just about to graduate high school in a year or two. They were 15. I moved back because I wanted to be with my family, only to learn mother had cancer, and I never knew. Father passed away in jail, and our maid? She was caring for the bills, the triplets and the family the entire time. A way for her to pay her respects, her way to repay us for taking her in.
In Paris, I got really into animals and writing, leaving football behind me for once.
Manon, a brother of mine, would teach me the wonders of creatures on this earth. I was fascinated by it all, that I joined a writing welfare for animals poet group. A group all about writing, but writing about animals and poems about the world.

I returned home to celebrate my engagement and show off. My siblings were not all there, manon headed off to college in Brazil with his bird, whitelist my other siblings flew in to France just to visit. They were all over the map, from my knowledge.
We all kept in touch with letters and our life progressed onward.
My marriage succeeded, it being a ten year surprising story! Just like the ones I read in my bedtime fairy tales… My stories.
However… His heart never worked properly as it should have. By age she 26, passed away due to heart failure.
My family was in grieving at this time, as my maid, Anya, the woman who helped raise everyone, also passed away. We all were devistated.
Together, the triplets, mother and I all moved to Tokyo, Japan. We lived there for a while, but we needed a change of scenery.
Moving again after the anniversary of both their deaths, we came across Karakura, Japan.
By then, I was age 25.
And for the past 4-5 years we've lived here. Job to job, paycheck to paycheck, we eventually made a living here. Small businesses in writing, and selling things. Eventually, Manon moved to Karakura, Japan for his job. We lived all over Karakura as a family and if one of us were to pass away, I'm sure we'd still live here…instead of running from death.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

Fill in your answers on the lines ( _____________ )
To tick an 0 cross it or replace it with an X

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Mr Legal Name: Drew Higglebottom Birth Date: _10_ / 21__ / _1997_

Preferred Name: Drew

Phone Number: (030)-843-0686

0 - Female
0 - Other, namely _________

Religious Domination: N/A

Martial Status: Single

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:

1st choice: Physical Education

2nd choice: Culinary

3rd choice: Performing Arts

List other subjects you are qualified to teach: Visual Arts

List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:

I am willing to supervise any club that needs to be supervised

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION

Place of study (School, University, College, etc)​
Date From​
Date To​
Fulltime / Partime​
Qualification with Grade, Class / Division​
Subject Specialism(s)​
Age Range​
Lycée Camille See Highschool​
2015​
2016​
Full Time​
Freshman​
N/A​
2016​
2017​
Full time​
Sophomore​
N/A​
15-16​
2017​
2018​
Full time​
Junior​
N/A​
16-17​
2018​
2019​
Full Time​
Senior/ diploma​
Teaching​
17-18​
Tokyo University​
2019​
2020​
Full Time​
Freshman​
N/A​
19-20​
Tokyo University​
2020​
2021​
Full Time​
Sophomore​
N/A​
20-21​
Tokyo University​
2021​
2022​
Full Time​
Junior​
N/A​
21-22​
Tokyo University
Full Time​
Senior/ Highschool Diploma​
Masters Degree in Teaching​
22-24​

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty if not applicable)

Name of School: ___________________ School Type: _____________ Ages: ____________
Address of School: __________________
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

Post ( Name and type of school): Tokyo University
Date from: _10_ / __21 / _23_ Date to: 12__ / __ / __
0 - Partime

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Minor in biology
Obtained on: 10 / 31 / 2019
Instution where obtained:] Tokyo University

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Major Preforming arts
Obtained on: 10 /21 / 21
Instution where obtained: Tokyo University

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.) Masters Degree in teaching
Obtained on: 9__ / _15_ / _23_
Instution where obtained:Tokyo University.

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):

Some of this was kinda confusing like the boxes and all that but I hope I did them right...

Signature:

Drew Higglebottom

Date: 7 / 28 / 2023​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 76
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord. You may request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread