mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Cakerp's Receptionist Application.

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
What is your Minecraft username?:
CakeRP and Main account eggrp
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
zSxvqge#7273
How old are you? (Optional):
Prefer not to say.
What is your time zone?:
Est
Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on Schoolrp and I play all day. I sometimes take breaks to do other things.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
On my main account yes. My last ban on my main was in December or January
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand I can be demoted if inactive.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Receptionist is supposed to be there for when students have questions. Receptionist also assist students that need directions etc. You also perform clerical duties, update records such as class schedules and academic transcripts, and coordinate meetings. They also manage the front desk. They also can help break up fights, give detentions etc. You need to stay calm in frustrating situations with students. You have to be welcoming and nice as well.You also need to be a good communicator.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in roleplay is, I know what I am doing. I handle things well and I do not get mad at the littlest things when it comes to roleplaying. I know how to treat others well and I am not toxic when it comes to role-playing. I know to fearrp, combatrp which I don't do anymore. I know how to do many other things in roleplay as well.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/eggrps-lore-team-application.48022/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/eggrp-service-dog-application.48016/ Denied
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am in college and a Bachelor.
Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would remain calm with the student. I would calm them down and talk with the student to if they are having a bad day. If they are I would cheer them up. I would also remind them that this behavior could lead to a huge punishment. I would not give them detention or anything like that because people go through rough times and do not deserve to get in trouble when they are just upset mentally or physically. If they continue to be frustrated and curse at me or other students, I would give them a detention because they did not learn from the talk we had. If this is a daily issue, I would go to the principle or dean, depending on if they are college or a high schooler, to see what the next punishment would be for that person.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would go into the fight and break up the two students. I calmly tell them to break it up. If they do not listen I would get students to help me break them up. I would ask why they are punching each other and who started the whole fight. If they both start lying, I give them a detention. If they comply and tell me why this happened, I would give them each a warning and if they do it again, it turns into a detention. I would also get everyone to clear the area of the fight and tell the two people fighting not to interact with each other on school grounds for the day. If one of them interacts I would give that person the detention. If this becomes a daily situation, I would go to the principle for possible suspensions. If they have a multiple suspensions already we could possibly turn it into an expel from the school.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would confront the employee and ask them why they are doing this. I would then go to a high rank so they can launch an investigation. I would get as much evidence as possible so the person in question gets the right punishment. I would tell them next time to make a better choice with their actions next time. If no punishment is taken, I would continue to watch them, to see if they do any more wrong actions. If they do, I would go to the dean to get them possible removed from their position. I would then speak to the teacher figuring out why they did these actions repeatedly. My character would basically hold them there until he can get a higher up or the dean, to help sort it out again.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act very professional while in break room and everywhere else in general. He would be polite and use manners. My character would just talk with the other employees for a little bit then proceed to his working station. He would just all out be a nice guy and not rude or anything else. He will remain calm and not noisy or loud to disrupt the whole school. He would not even go on his phone in the break room. My character would continue to talk as he does not like spending his whole break on his phone. He would basically eat his lunch and get straight back to work. Leo does not like to just sit in the break room the whole time, he would only spend about 10-15 minutes before going back to work, as he loves his job very much.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would get to his working station and get all prepared for the day and get his radio out and sit down. He would then place all his materials for the day on the desk infront of him and place his bag on the chair that contains other materials.
/me He would take out his radio after hearing that a fight was reported, he would then get out of his seat and run to the fight to break it up before further injury would take place.
/me As soon as he heard yelling he would get out of his seat and walk over to the party who are yelling and tell them to refrain from yelling in the school.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Leonardo Hamilton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Leonardo
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Education
Minors:
Math
Nationality:
Italian
Current Location:
Japan
Native Languages:
Italian
Other Languages:
French and Korean.
Backstory
Leonardo came from a family with a rough background. He was adopted by the Santarossa family. He soon realized they were all about crime and he was not into that. He then went to college for education degrees. He is now trying to become a Employee for KHS. He realized this is what he wanted to do since the beginning. When he was a kid all he did was want to work for a school! Here he is making his own application to do so. Leo is looking forward to maybe working for this amazing high school. He has excellent motivation as well. He is very calm and collective. He knows how to handle situations correctly. He will do his job right! He has been studying in the degree of Education ever since he started college at KHS. Now he is trying to come back and work for them! He has lived here since he was 13. Leo did not want to be apart of a crime origination and moved on from them. He still keeps Santarossa in his name but he does not do what they do and be a criminal. He wants to do something good with his life as a School employee. Leo was a smart kid growing up as well. Leo is very good at what he does, he knows how to handle children as he grew up in a large family. Leo has taken full responsibility of his family ever since his parents died. Now he wants to help more children. Leo is very respectful and is willing to go all out for his family but that does not mean committing crimes. He is very generous and kind towards others. Leo is now in the Hamilton family. Leo has followed in his father Henry Hamilton's footsteps. Henry was a professor and Leo is now trying to get a job at the very same school like his father was. When Leo started applying for the position he was very proud of himself. He continues to help children and his family. Even though his father is blind, Leo still looks up to him for motivation and advice.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for working at KHS is that I will be extremely helpful. I will be active and professional. I know what I am doing as well because I have been preparing to work for the school for a while. I will be calm and nice to everyone. I would give people second chances with things and not go give them detention right away. I will be respectful to the students and teachers as well! I am a great fit and I hope you know that as well! I would make a amazing receptionist because I will not mess up. This job will help bring my characters background to life and give me a whole new experience in what I will be doing in school roleplay. I will help other faculty members when they need help or other things.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because I know what I will be doing. I will be very active and professional when it comes to working at the School. I will not mess up and I will do the work that needs to be done. I am good with people and calm and understanding. I will give people chances to own up to their mistakes. I know what I will be doing and I have knowledge as well! I am a great fit because I know what I am doing and will not make any mistakes as a school employee. Even though I have never done this before, I have practiced and will show you guys I am a great fit! If I get into the school employee team, this will give me a whole new responsibility to fulfill. I will not be inactive what's so ever and I will handle every situation correctly.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.
Feel free to re-apply at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread