6pm - 11pm​
6pm - 11pm​
6pm - 11pm​
6pm - 11pm​
6pm - 11pm​
Mostly 5-6 Hours​
Mostly 5-6 Hours[/SPOILER]​

↳ Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

↳ What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Highschool Grade 12]
1701761454030.jpeg
Trivia

↳ What subject are you applying to teach?:

I want to be Teacher for the Subject PE

↳ What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

One of my motivation is that i already worked as a Teacher but for a other Subject.
This was one of my best experience and i would always do it again. It was always a nice feeling to start a class
and so every clas something special with them. The the happyness and the smile of the students are great and give me
the feeling that i did something great. I also miss the detailed and strong Roleplay skills that the Teachers have so the classes get more
attraced. I met some Friends too that are Teacher and told me how good the time is and that i should comeback and try my luck.
It was very sad for me that i had to quit the Teach Job i really loved it but the problem was that i had no time cause work and lost the motivation.
But the motivation is back and i would like to do my classes again and make the students happy!

↳ Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yes i do and its okay for me!

↳ If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes i do and its okay for me!

↳ What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Staff can accurately view how many classes I've hosted and how many students attended through the class logs,
which will determine how much I get paid if it comes to that.

↳ As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1) No eating or drinking,water bottles may be excused.
2) No talking unless very quet as not to intoruppt the other students who want to learn.
3) No bullying others in the class nor outside of it. That kind of attitude won’t be allowed at all.
4) A hand must be raised if a student want’s to ask a question.

↳ What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've encountered better English speakers who deliberate over their word choice to create complex, formal roleplaying sentences. However, I don't think I'm horrible. I do my best, and my only hope is that this job will force me to work harder and more diligently, investing more time and consideration into my roleplaying. Also i already got the teach
experience from my old Teacher job so i know the most important things about it.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head department
↳ Description: This represents the pinnacle of a department. In order for their department to succeed, they supervise the other members of their department and ensure that everyone is doing their share. They also assist in the onboarding of recently hired personnel and teachers. Their role demands the highest level of commitment and expertise.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Professional educators have demonstrated their efficacy in the classroom. and have merited the
right to conduct or host a class without the presence of a QT or HD keeping watch over

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Non Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who has completed their basic training but still needs more is considered non-qualified. When hosting a class, they typically receive guidance and advice from a QT or HD teacher in order to eventually become qualified teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: A recently hired teacher is inexperienced. They are still getting to know the faction and have not received the fundamental training required to become an NQT.

1701761459163.jpeg

Teacher Knowledge

↳ Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The world around, salaries vary greatly and can be quite different from one place to another. However, salaries at SchoolRP vary from 350,000 to 500,000 yen a month. If all quota requirements are met for that month, the maximum pay for HD and QT teachers is 500,000 yen, while the maximum pay for NQT and UT teachers is 350,000 yen.
Teachers assist students in participating in a variety of environmental and social activities. Teachers can use a variety of instructional strategies to accomplish this, such as group projects, slide shows, written assignments, or even just hands-on work. By assigning students tasks that call for them to produce such things, teachers can assist students in developing their skills.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

I think that teachers are really, really important on this server! i mean the name tell me everything its School RP! teaching ought to receive the majority of attention, if not all of it. Personally, I believe Karakura needs more teachers. Increasing the number of teachers in the classroom will encourage players to show up. Students will be drawn in and the school will feel more alive

Character Information

↳ Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Raphael was almost always happy and upbeat. He would occasionally hide his troubles, but he never allowed his personal affairs to affect the people around him. He gained the ability to be composed, forgiving, and understanding of people problems or not through life. He always had a serene expression on his face and a deep voice that complemented the depth of his wise face. His hair is blonde , almost black complexion complemented his height. He would frequently dress nicely for no apparent reason in order to project professionalism.

↳ What are their plans for the future?

In terms of my plans for the future within the RP setting, I am dedicated to fostering a nurturing and inclusive learning atmosphere. My primary objective is to engage students actively in the learning process, making education not just a requirement but an enjoyable and transformative experience.
I envision incorporating innovative teaching methodologies tailored to each student's unique learning style. By creating interactive lessons and promoting student collaboration, I aim to cultivate a love for learning that extends beyond the virtual classroom.

1701761467480.jpeg
Scenarios
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
As a teacher, my primary concern is creating a safe and positive learning environment for all students. In the scenario where I encounter a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, my approach would be to address the situation calmly and professionally. I would first observe from a distance to assess the severity of the situation and identify any potential threats to the safety of students and staff.
If the situation allows, I would approach the delinquents and engage them in a non-confrontational manner, reminding them of the school's rules and expectations for behavior. It's important to communicate that such language is not acceptable in the school environment and can negatively impact the learning atmosphere for everyone.

↳ No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would pause momentarily to gather my thoughts and assess whether my instructions or teaching methods are clear and engaging. It's important to reflect on whether the material is presented in a way that captures the students' interest.
To enhance engagement, I would incorporate more interactive and participatory elements into my teaching. This could include asking questions, facilitating discussions, or introducing activities that make the learning experience more dynamic and interesting.

↳ When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

In the teacher's lounge, my character maintains a professional demeanor while also fostering a sense of camaraderie among colleagues. I understand the importance of the teacher's lounge as a space for relaxation and collaboration. My character engages in friendly conversations with other teachers, sharing insights, and participating in discussions related to education and school matters.

↳ Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me sets up the classroom with a careful and deliberate pace, Andrzej begins arranging the desks in a semi-circle, creating an inclusive and inviting atmosphere. They meticulously place textbooks, notebooks, and pens on each desk, ensuring everything is organized for the day's lesson.

/me welcomes students warmly As the bell rings, Andrzej stands by the door, greeting each student with a warm smile and a friendly hello. They make eye contact with each individual, creating a sense of connection and comfort as the students enter the room.

/me He walked slowly around the classroom while the students were doing their tests. He würde nach irgendwelchen ungewöhnlichen Handlungen oder Anzeichen suchen. When I saw that nothing happened, I returned to my desk and let out a quiet sigh before sitting down.

/me He would pick up a marker and start writing on the board, politely asking students to stay quiet while I explained the next lections.

1701761481167.jpeg

Backstory

Andrzej's story begins in the picturesque town of Wrocław, Poland, where he was born into a family with a deep appreciation for education and a strong sense of community. From a young age, Andrzej displayed an insatiable curiosity and a natural inclination for leadership. His parents, both educators themselves, recognized his potential early on and nurtured his love for learning.
Growing up in a culturally rich environment, Andrzej was exposed to the arts, sciences, and literature, laying the foundation for his diverse interests. His academic journey led him to pursue a degree in Education at the renowned University of Warsaw. Andrzej's time at the university not only honed his pedagogical skills but also fueled his passion for instilling knowledge and inspiring young minds.
After completing his education, Andrzej embarked on a teaching career in Poland, where he dedicated himself to fostering a love for learning in his students. His dynamic teaching methods, combined with a genuine care for each student's success, quickly gained him recognition in educational circles. Andrzej's commitment to creating a supportive and inclusive classroom environment made a lasting impact on the lives of many.
Despite his success in Poland, Andrzej felt a calling to explore new horizons and broaden his global perspective. This led him to make a bold decision to join an international teaching program. Landing a position at the schoolrp server's fictional educational institution, Andrzej brought with him a wealth of experience, a passion for cultural exchange, and a commitment to excellence in education.
His relocation marked a new chapter in Andrzej's life, where he not only embraced the challenges of adapting to a different educational system but also immersed himself in the rich tapestry of the schoolrp community. Andrzej's multicultural background and experiences contribute to his ability to connect with students from diverse backgrounds, fostering a sense of unity and understanding within the school.

In-Character Information
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Andrzej Wiśniewski
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Andre
Preferred Name: Mr Wiśniewsk

Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Polish
Current Location:
Karakura in Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

↳ Working Experience (# of years):
Because my old job and my backstory i already got 3 years working experience as a Teacher

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
PE , Science and Maths
Minors:
Music

Native Languages:
Polish
Other Languages:
Japanese , German , English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: