What is your Minecraft username?:

TangoMangoRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Joetempz_#5900

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active member on the server. I would rate my activity to be a 8 out of 10. I play for at least a few hours a day, and am as active on the server as I can be, making new friends and meeting people.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker is a school employee who maintains a safe environment on school grounds. They make sure everything is running smoothly from when their shift starts at 7:30, all the way until 15:00 when their shift ends, even after if needed. The role of caretaker is basically a mix of janitor, technician and security. They are tasked with cleaning up messes, getting kids to classes, and breaking up fights. They patrol all around the school to make sure everything is safe, and are always on standby if another faculty member calls for them. .

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience with roleplays comes from minecraft roleplays. I used to be active on minecraft creative roleplay servers, until I found SRP, where I am actively roleplaying now. I have made many strong bonds from the roleplays, and many here on this server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
(Main) TangoMangoRP | [Expelled]
(Alt) Joetempz_Alt | [Grade-9]
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would turn to the student, looking them in the eyes. Acknowledging them, but also showing off her authority. Hopefully, that would get them to stop, but if it did not, she would let them continue for a bit, letting them air out their opinions. After they were dont, she would finally speak. “I understand that you find me to be pathetic, but do not speak with that tone to me. I am working here to make your environment safer, so address me with respect, as I do to you. Do not speak to anyone else like this as well, as you may hurt or offend them. Also, do not swear on school grounds, as that is a school rule. I will only give you a verbal warning this time, but if I hear it again, I will issue a detention for you. Now head on to class.” She would give them a smile and ushered them away.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Once she finds kids fighting, she would rush in after requesting help over the radio, in case things go worse. She would force herself in between them and push them apart, telling them to cut it out. Then telling them that they are breaking the school rules, and both are given detention, and that any further infractions will result in SLT being notified. After that, she would wait for help and would take them to the nurse to get checked up on, making sure their bruises were properly tended to.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would approach her coworker after making sure of what she saw. Storming over and stepping in front of them. Looking them in the eye to make sure they were paying attention and knew she wasnt playing around. Of course, not making a scene at the moment, but she very well could. “You are breaking the code of conduct by doing this. I will not tell you again. You are making this place less of a safe place for these kids, and I will not tell you again. If I catch you doing something like this again, I will report you to SLT and let them decide what to do with you.” She would then walk off, not wanting to hear excuses for their actions, knowing it was completely wrong.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When Natalie is in the breakroom, she is very talkative. She loves meeting people and getting to know them better. She would go get herself a cup of coffee and take a seat with her coworkers, sparking a lighthearted conversation. Asking things about their outside life and what inspired them to work at teh school. After some conversation, she would ask about their experiences and tell her some of her own, then leave after letting them know to call her on the radio if they ever need her. She would then head off to continue her rounds around the school, making sure it stays a safe place.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would enter the school grounds and take a look around, admiring the beautiful day. Waving to the students as she walked passed. Pulling out her radio, she would whisper in a cheery tone “Good morning everyone! Have a wonderful day!” She would then put the radio down and begin to patrol the grounds.

/me She would run over to the crowd and push past the students. Putting herself between the two students fighting, pushing them away from one another. Speaking in an authoritative tone, she would utter “Enough! Both of you have detention today. There is a zero tolerance policy for fighting, and I saw both of you take swings. I do not care who started it. I am ending it here. If I hear about any more of this, I will contact SLT and they will speak to you.”

/me She would walk over to a group of students, who seemed to be skipping class. Knowing that college students had to attend classes, and there were plenty being hosted, she politely spoke to them. “You should hurry on to class. You will get in trouble if you are caught skipping. You have one warning, so hurry along.” She would watch them head on to class and smile, continuing her rounds around the school.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Talia Morreti
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Talia

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Athiest
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Literature and Art
Minors:
Psychology

Nationality:
English
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Spanish
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
On October 6th, 1997, Natalie Woods was born. Her mother, Talia Rose was a gentle soul who sheltered her daughter fom the dangers of the outside world. Her father, Simon Rose, was a different story. He definitely had some anger issues, due to his rough upbringing, but was still there, trying to provide for his family. Though, this eventually became less apparent when he began to drink more and more, getting more aggressive.

Natalie’s mother worked at the school she attended when she was younger, so the young girl had support as she grew up. Seeing the hard work her mother did every day, as well as hearing all the stories about her mother from other teachers and workers, she knew one day she would also work in a school. Natalie then told her mom that she wanted to be just like her when she grew up

As she grew up, she learned she had a passion for exploring and art. She one day, she found a notepad and that's where she began to write about her adventures, then drew them in her sketchbook. Both with a number so she could track the imagery to the words she had on paper. She fell more in love with the arts and writing as she grew.

At the age of 14, her family moved to Karakura. There, she learned more about caretakers as she attended their high school. She refound the spark of wanting to be a caretaker, so she made it a goal of hers to try to become one. Befriending as many as she could, she learned more about the work and even learned a few skills.

She graduated highschool at the age of 18 and continued to further her education. Moving away for a few years to attend another college, she ended up double majoring in Literature and Art, as well as taking a minor in psychology. She still loved the arts and literature, so she naturally wanted to expand upon her knowledge of them, but she was also interested in learning more about the human mind, knowing it could help her in her future field as a caretaker.

After graduating college with her masters, she moved back to Karakura. After returning, she made sure to get her resume in order and sent it off to many schools, including KHS, trying to get her faculty position as a school caretaker.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS was my desire to become a caretaker like my mother. She did her best to make sure my life at home and at school was safe and I felt secure. As I learned more about the job, I wanted to pursue it more. Upon moving to Karakura at the age of 14, I befriended a few of the caretakers and learned from them, which furhter fueled my desire to become one. After I graduated college, I wanted to give back to the school that brought me up and molded me into the person I was today, so I decided to apply to this school. I can see myself working here for the long term and becoming a positive role model for these students. I will be able to give the kids here security in knowing they are safe.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants due to my desire to make the school a safer and better place. I treasure the students' well-being, mental and physical, and will do my best to ensure they stay safe. Working at KHS will allow me to be a positive role model in the student’s lives. I am able to keep my composure under pressure, as well as being a figure of authority, while also being approachable. I am a very caring person, and I know that I will be a good fit for this position. Being a member of the KHS faculty will allow me to be a part of a team and make strong bonds, as well as allow me the opportunity to give back to my community.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Just because you edited and deleted your previous application doesn't mean I don't know what you did. You are now blacklisted of applying for School Employee till further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread