Discord Tag:

Joetempz_#5900

Do you have a working microphone?:

I do

Timezone & Country:

England BST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

Over the passed 2-3 weeks i have been constantly playing the server for around 4-5 hours every day

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:

I would hope to be an asset to city, dedicating my time to be a proactive and effective Karakura governor. I bring an honest and hard-working approach to my work. It is the same attitude I would bring to this important role. And love doing What is best for the country and helping out as best i can to make this a better country

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I do

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

Whether I am successful in obtaining the post of Governor, I desire to represent the Government Faction as a kind and pleasant group of people that are well recognized and like supporting others to the player base. I'd also like for my character to be well represented as a beacon of Karakura's population, reaching out to someone who might not normally think about getting involved with the Town Faction and attempting to engage with them on a personal level, allowing my character to fully understand what the citizens want, and whether or not this aligns with what they need.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A government is responsible for creating and enforcing the rules of a society, defense, foreign affairs, the economy, and public services. While the responsibilities of all governments are similar, those duties are executed in different ways depending on the form of government. Government consists of the Prime Minister, their Cabinet and junior ministers, supported by the teams of non-political civil servants that work in government departments.

The Government are the people responsible for running the country. The political party that wins the most seats at a General Election takes charge of the Government for five years, until the next General Election.

The leader of the winning party is appointed as Prime Minister and chooses other party members to work in the Government with them - as Cabinet ministers and junior ministers.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

I do

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I do

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Yes i will be as dedicated to the job as i can be

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Joe Jones

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:

5/3/1996

Male

Academic Degree:
bachelor

Major(s):
Maths
english
history
geography

Minor(s):
Science
art
drama

Work experience:
at school I finished my GCSE's and passed doing business and law study and also English and maths along with history. Since being a Governor is such an important job and a lot of pressure I found a job called 'Sony' where they would make Computer hardware Consumer electronics Films Music Robots Semiconductors Telecommunications equipment TV shows Video games. So i started working at Sony just to start of my working life and earning a bit of money. After that I wanted to follow 'Harry jones' footsteps the only reason was because harry was joes father and told him a lot about what a Governor is and how important they are to the city. Joe was really amazed by how important they were and he loved the idea of what they do. So one day he asked his father to teach him a lot about what you need to do to become a successful Governor. So for 2 years straight his father would teach him the basics of what he needs to know before becoming a Governor. He Would do a lot of researching about Governors and saw a famous Governor by the name of Giovani Moretti. He did he research on why he was so special and heard about his amazing story and it caught onto him that being a Governor would be his favourite thing to do. So after many years he applied at the same place his father and Giovani worked at 'karakura government' so whilst he was waiting for a response he never gave up and continued researching about government rules and what they do along with his starter job 'Sony' so after 1 year he got a response and got denied. He was downhearted to hear he got denied but his father encourage him to never give up in his dreams and try his hardest to become a governor. so after another year he believed that he had what it took to become a governor so he applied and waited for a response whilst still doing his starter job at Sony.
Political background:
Joe jones is very into politics and his father believed that his son would become a amazing governor so he taught him all he knew and how to become a successful governor and his dad was taught from his father before him so He knew alot about what it takes to become a good governor and how it can affect karakura

Nationality & born location:
Madrid Spain 'la Paz university hospital

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Portuguese

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job? since my father was voted one of the best governor's in the world He was the one who taught me what it takes to become a good governor and even to become like him [the worlds best voted governor] and he studied it a lot in GCSES

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately we've decided to deny this:
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread