Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): joetempz_#5900

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: im on at least every week for about 4-6h

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

• Develop and plan menus and daily specials, Create prep lists for kitchen crew and Manage food costing and inventory also Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance, Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations, Lead, mentor and finally manage culinary team.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Ive been doing minecraft rp for 4-5 years

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/portuguese-lang-app.51355/#post-169184

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would simply ask them to stop and if the refuse or ignore me i would call a higher up faculty to inform them or i would just walk away and not pay the students any attention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would run over to them and quickly get in between them and separate them both and try to break up the fight and calm down the situation

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: advise them to stop and inform a higher up about the situation
When in the employee break room, how does your character act? before entering the room he would enter with a smile and greet the other faculty by saying 'good morning with a sleepy voice but also ready to start his day'

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would stand behind the counter smiling, asking the student what they would like to eat handing over the food they wanted whilst giving them a smile and telling them to enjoy their meal.
/me I would enter the kitchen start of by washing my hands and start preparing the meal for the children and patiently wait for it to be break/lunch time
/me When the day was ending she would get a wet cloth cleaning down the workstations and putting all extra food into the fridge whilst checking the foods expiration

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Joe Jones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr jones

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree:
bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2009
Major(s): Math. food technology ,science
Minors:
History, Science, Pe

Nationality: UK
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English, Portugese

Backstory
when joe was born his mother was a chef who had his own cookery show. When Joe turned five he just loved to watch his mother cook he loved to do this to take his mind off all of his worries it made him very happy. When Joe jones turned twelve he moved to Japan Karakura, whilst he was In Karakura he found alot more people who loved to cook as much as me and decided to try and impress them and become a cook at the local school

When Joe turned around Eighteen he had graduated highschool but he wanted to seek furthur education so he enrolled into Colleges so he could study Culinary Arts and become even better then he already was, people teased he for this but he didn't let it get to he as he was doing what he loved cooking felt like he safe space. A few years later Joe graduated from College at the top of he class and got a Major in Culinary Arts. By this time Joe already knew where abouts he wanted to work and what role he wanted to be he wanted to get a job at Karakura Highschool as a School Chef because he knew the school very well and it was very nice there and he thought he could make it even nicer so he decided to apply and is now waiting for an interview.

Motivation for Joining KHS: my motivation for joining KHS is that i love working after students and faculty. I love cooking and showing off my skills in a wonderfull school [Karakura] I also know people who work at the school and I wish to be able to have a job like them. Ive seen the school progress over many years and would wish to be apart of the progression of the school

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have many skills that i can dedicate to the school [ooc] I can put in alot of hours for the school and be a very active member

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: I would be applying for Joe jones
Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- Due to your behavior ICLY and OOCLY to the school faculty I don't think you are suitable for the role;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread