OmissionVibes

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MelancholyMood#5865

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CST - Gmt-5

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is debatable. I have many different health issues in a long variety, ranging from physical to mental and I could rant about them for hours but I'd prefer not to. Besides that, I have lack of motivation spikes but I so try my best to be as active as possible - if just being on for an hour then hoping off or being on all day till I pass out. I try to put the effort in just to stay active and awake do I have a chance to fulfill what I was meant to for the day and make sure I say hello to friends. If I am ever absent, which is rare, I will notify the cause and problem in full detail. If I ever am absent, its for a very good reason. But I do mainly notify when I am not in the mood to be online or anything else.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I haven't ever been banned and don't plan to be any time soon.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge and accept these consequences however I will do my absolute best to stay as active as I possibly can. As I said before, I have many health issues yet I do always notify of my inactivity beforehand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In my opinion, the care-taker is one of the most important school employee roles. If you think about it, the care-takers are practically the "Security Guards" of the school. There job is to keep an eye on everyone making sure not anyone ruins or messes with the peace of the school grounds. You could classify the care-taker as a multipurpose job as not only do they watch the school they also work as a janitor, technician, and a supervisor of the members of the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would say I have a decent understanding but experience I would say I have a rather good experience in roleplay scenarios. Everyday when I hop on School-Roleplay I DetailRP every action I do. If you think of a daily life situation, what i do ranges from simply throwing s piece of trash away to helping someone with medical assistance. The reason I DetailRP is to be able to gain more experience and try to do a 'think outside the box' test in a sense. It also helps me improve my memory and writing skills so its just a plus.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(OmissionVibes)
Accepted:

Store Worker Application: Kufuku Maid Cafe
(Unavailable)
French Application #2

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-qwqmeharderuncle.38479/
German Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-omissionvibes.40803/

Denied:

Lost Item

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-item-cane.28175/
French Application #1
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.32900/
Lawyer Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-application-omissionvibes.41208/

(SxtanicLiv999)
Accepted:

Club Application: Acceptance Club
(Unavailable)
Irish Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/irish-language-application-sxtanicliv999.38967/
Age glitch
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-glitch-sxtanicliv999.39334/

Denied:

Librarian Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application-sxtanicliv999.41064/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 - Age 18

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would start at them for awhile, having a rather stern expression before relaxing my face as I made it less tense. Smiling at the student, I would sit them down as I had a long and full conversation with them asking them personal questions and such. My main goal in this situation is to be as calm as possible and refrain from any sort of anger or overreaction so they are aware I am the ally. Proceeding I would try to explain why they shouldn't do it again to anyone, ever. If I catch them again It'll be a second warning with a more cold and serious discussion as now they have a worse problem. If they continue to do it i would simply ignore there behavior then taking it to my higher-ups I would report them for higher punishment. If however the student is cursing at another school employee I will take my personal time to lecture them immediately until they finally listen, being less nice and very strict as I do not like to view others being emotionally abused.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Well firstly I would need to contact another school employee to join me while we both attempt to break up the fight verbally. If all fails, we will physically have to get involved pulling them apart and placing them into separate rooms as we have a full conversation with both of them to find out the issue. We will hope they both tell the truth but if not we will ask the police to check the security cameras. I will let them off with a warning after sending them both to the nurses office. If I catch them again I will do the same as before but this time immediately break up the fight and walk them both down to the nurse, then contacting a higher-up such as the Dean/Principal to take further actions. I will wait in the nurses office until I am told to leave as I am concerned for the students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If the employee is acting very inappropriately, depending on what it is, I will try to make them stop with settle verbal comments. As they continue I will raise my voice to give their brain a warning that what they are doing is unacceptable. Once its gotten to the point they are ignoring me I will ask another employee to watch so they can keep my word as I ask them to stop more and more. If they still don't stop I will try to carefully sit them down and if all else falls, I will contact another the principal or dean immediately as what they are doing it very inappropriate and unreasonable.

If my fellow employee is doing something noticeably and rather stupid, I will try to talk to them to stop and lecture them calmly on why it isn't right and why they shouldn't do it again, where ever. If the don't stop I will look for a camera to make sure it is in pointed st us before attempting to calmly take there hand and pull them away from where they are. If I truly need to I will ask a near by school employee to help me get them to stop. If they decide to not stop and keep acting like I child, I will have to find a way to drag them out of the situation (not literally) and hand them off a warning. If I catch them back at it again I will immediately take the situation to either the principal or dean and ignore what they are doing so I am not involved anymore.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She will be polite and try to calmly start settle conversations if others are in the break room. Although she has a shy personality, at most points she can seem rather enthusiastic and engaged being very fun and interesting person to talk to. When she is alone she will most likely be doing work as she loves to write. She usually is free when she is in the breakroom however so she will most likely be contacting a family member or close friend to make time pass by. If she is really free she will just be doing extra work or out running errands. She can't stand not doing something, so she always finds a way to do something.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me looking around the female would wave to the passing students as she watched them head to class. As the day was rather slow she decided to so small tasks such as running around and collecting trash from all of the school bins. By the time she got done, it was lunch. She went for a quick lunch break before continuing her daily duties of monitoring the halls. I sighed as I continued searching and monitoring. I went to the lunch room to watch over everything, I said a quick hello to the chefs before walking off. As I was walking away I noticed a smaller boy around my height with a bruise that rested on his lower right eyelid. "Hey! What's your name? I don't think I have seen you around before!" As the female started a small conversation she helped him out with giving him some tips.

/me as she walked back and forth she watched the students closely, her gaze she focused on one student in particular as she had a bad gut feeling. She waited a moment before swiftly walking over and waiting at a table. A few minutes later to her surprise a fight broke out. She breathed in calmly before walking over and asking "Who do I have the pleasure of talking with today?" She looked back and forth between the students, noticing they were ignoring her she would shout at them to stop fighting as she began to lecture them. When one of them tried to get away she would result in grabbing the arm of the student as she asked the students who stood by who started the fight. When she finally found out she would calmly ask the other student to follow her as she dragged the student down to the nurses office. She would then start to ask them both questions in her normal and rather calm tone. She would leave them both with a warning before walking off.

/me she would grab the top of the bag as she pulled both of the strings close together, tieing them. She struggled to lift up the trash bag before she sighed and gave up "What is in this-" she questioned to herself as she placed her hand onto the top of the trash, sighing once more. She would look around to watch the passing students before she attempted to pick it up an don't of the trash - this time it would come out with ease! She threw the bag over her shoulder after placing in a new in a new bag. She lifted up the other bag as she started to walk off going from place to place collecting each bag and then throwing them away. She was on her way back when she noticed a small verbal fight going on. As she approached the three throwing passive aggressive insults at each-other she would suddenly speak as if they didn't see her there "Hello there everyone! What's going on over here this fine day?" She cheering asked as she chuckled, closing her eyes with a wide smile. One of the students had explained the story of how a young girl came up to them and started to harass them. They were obviously lying so she went along with it saying she would deal with her. As they both went along she calmly talked to the girl and said that was a warning but the two didn't know. She then went on with her day, monitoring the girl.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Celeste Fay Wakabayashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms. Wakatayashi
Preferred Name:
Rene

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Jinja Shinto
Marital Status:
Single-Divorced

Academic Degree:
M.D
Year of Graduation:
Highschool - 2005
Collage - 2012

Major(s):
Medical: Biology. Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology. Psychology.
Minors:
Arts: Photography, Design

Nationality:
French
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
French
Other Languages:
German
Japanese
English

Backstory
Celeste was born on June 22nd, 1979. The female was born, and raised in a big family in France, a family of 6 children and 2 parents at the time and the 3rd oldest - two elder brothers and one sister. Her happiness only lasted until she was three. She was the least favorite child and was always both physical and mentally tormented. As she grew up, she became numb to the pain. She was always starved causing her hour-glass shape now as well as her permanent scaring from head to toe. She wasn't allowed to go to school due to her family having no to little money. A few years go by and nothing has changed until she turned 13 when her life changed for the worst. She had known her mother was crazy just not how crazy she was. When she was about 13 and a half her two youngest brothers ages 4 and 7 had been burned and drowned alive 3 days apart. No one in her family had found out for a few weeks. They concluded both cases as "accidental deaths'' yet she had known who it was. A few years go by and her eldest brother was suspected to go to collage yet never did. A few years later, however the second oldest went away in a rush his body being found months later hidden in a ditch.

Celeste had gone very depressed as she was left with her favorite sibling, and the favored child. She had to get out of there. One day when when she was walking out and about she passed by a cop who had noticed all of the scars that flooded her face. The kind officer asked for a talk when he found out the horrible truth and the mother was immediately arrested and sentenced for life. The exact reason? A mystery. The father had fallen severely ill just a few days earlier, however. Within a week he had died and the brother had left with all of the money and things he had been spoiled with. It was just Celeste and her sister left in a beat-up house on the poor side of France. She needed to start anew so with the little money she had, she went to a public school nearby. Although she was being abused, no one in her family had known that in her free time she went to the library as much as she could. After only a year she took over to be the top of her class scoring the best grade. Even though she wasn't in school for long, she had already turned the age of 17 and was soon to graduate. A few years go by and she had decided to take up being a doctor and had gotten recommendations from her teachers.

After graduation from high-school she moved quickly onto collage to start her life over. After taking her time to study she had finally done it. She started off with being a doctor in her local town, moving into bigger city's and such. Her sister had moved to Korea to start somewhere else in a different career as she was thriving back in France. When she turned 36 she had heard of her mother's death and soon ignored it but had been reminded of the trauma she went through and broke down. She decided that she needed to do something new and leave France finally. She looked for a bit and after a few months she found a small town in Japan named Karakura. She began to learn all about this town, learned Japanese, and saved money for a plane ticket. When she turned 40 she had landed in Karakura for the first time. She had got familiar with her surroundings and made plenty of friends, even taking in some children as her own. She finally got passed her trauma and has now turned 42, deciding to take up another job and work as the local School and Collage caretaker.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
As I get older, my health issues are starting to kick in more so I believe it is the time to take a break from my crazy life. I look after many children who do not have homes and I need to do something more suttle, so I am applying here today. I always loved everyone in the Karakura town but there are so many delinquents now, its time for a change for the better. When growing up I always had to mess with those dark things but I hate to see innocent children hurt. I feel the main reason for applying is the chance to have the feeling of home and being able to help the young ones in Karakura. I am really just doing it for the fun and excitement of being able to help Karakura.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Its not a rush or a game, but a test of your skills and knowledge. I feel it isn't about comparing one applicant to another but instead digging and finding the best qualities of one's own person. Why are they applying today? Suttle questions like those that help further the subject. Its not about experience always, look at me, i have low experience but I want to learn and I am willing to. That passion is what you should look for, not competing. Everyone is different! Everyone has a different mind, body, thought process, and set of skills; its all about just trying to unlock the true potential at the start.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Caretaker at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread