vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
5.png

What is your Minecraft username?:
sandwicsh (Main | Applying)
If accepted, I will be leaving the role of councilor on this account.
twothousands (Alt | Not Applying)
bigmanvajeesh17 (ALT | Not applying)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
sandwicsh

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CDT

Describe your activity on the server:
Overall, I spend a lot of time on the server and would rate my activity a solid 8.5/10. I have far too much free time on my hands, so I spend it all on SRP because it's what I enjoy the most. At the moment, I spend my time in EMS or walking about the school's grounds as a councilor. While I am relatively new to both, I wish to expand my roleplay experiences because, again, I have way too much free time on my hands.

Now, I have to keep in mind that I do have a job that runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday; I then have Saturday and Sunday off unless I'm called in, which is highly unlikely. Being a member of EMS may or may not affect my activity, but I can tell you that I will dedicate the same amount of time and effort to both factions. Despite the fact that my job limits my availability during the week, I still spend about 4-6 hours on SRP on weekdays, and up to 5-8 hours (or more, definitely more) on the server on weekends and days off.
EX: Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. . .

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
It is vital for Caretakers to ensure the safety and upkeep of the school. They are responsible for ensuring that kids enjoy a safe and stress-free environment, as well as delivering the same treatment to coworkers and other staff members. They are responsible for even the most minor repairs, such as ensuring that bathroom water pipes are operational, door knobs and locks are in place and function properly, stall door locks function properly, and soap dispensers are working. A caretaker has full responsibility to sustain a safe environment for students and employees, whether it's minor repairs or emergency situations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for several years now, roughly 4-5 years. I've always enjoyed roleplaying in many scenarios, from Roblox roleplay games to SchoolRP. It's always been one of my favorite things to do, from realistic roleplays to more fantasy-based roleplays. In roleplaying, I've always seen creativity and putting your mind to work, with the option of creating anything or anyone you want in your own little story, where one story can expand into so many more as time goes on. In conclusion, I have a lot of experience with roleplaying and have always enjoyed it.

Upon the acceptance of my KPD application back in late September-early October, I’ve gained so much more experience in the server as a whole. I’ve gotten to meet new people, roleplay different scenarios and deal with so many unique circumstances. That has taken a huge toll on my roleplay experience, positively of course, and has expanded it as a whole. Quite recently, I've been introduced to the environment of EMS, bringing me even more experience when it comes to a whole different view of SRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the School Employee faction because I want to expand my experiences on this server by doing more than just being a student and experiencing what it's like to connect with kids from a new angle, such as playing a role as a Caretaker. I'd like to be able to spend my time developing relationships with fellow employees both ICly and OOCly, as well as having the opportunity to try out new things on this server, even if they're minor. I'd like to have the opportunity to not only meet new people but also to play an important role in the lives of the students.

Being in EMS is the greatest thing ever, however it does get a little dull throughout the school day. Being able to spend my time during school hours in a new role sounds like a lot of fun to me, which is one of the main reasons I applied for this role.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Hospital Application [PENDING]

KPD Application [APPROVED]
Councillor Application [APPROVED]

Korean Application [APPROVED]
Spanish Application [APPROVED]
JSL Application [APPROVED]
1ST Chinese Application [DENIED]
2ND Chinese Application [APPROVED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

frailmoth | Councilor • Grade-12
twothousands | Adult • Grade-12
heartlollies| Psychiatrist • Bear

6.png

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She stood, two arms on her bag, and raised her brows at the student. "I know you're upset, but trust me, this is not the way to resolve it," She said, inhaling calmly before continuing, "I'm going to issue you a warning, but if you do it again, especially to a member of staff, I will not hesitate to give you detention, okay?" - "Please go to class." She squinted her eyes and gave the student in front of her a stern look. If said student continues this bad behavior with no signs of stopping, she will hand them a detention slip and walk away.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She rushed in, attempting to step between and separate the two. A soft sigh left her lips as she considered what to say. "Both of you. You can deal with your issues privately, but not here." She narrowed her eyes at them both before issuing them detention slips and requesting any other students who were observing or simply lurking to hurry to class. "Now, if you do it again, I will NOT hesitate to report you to SLT. Do you understand?" She sighed once-more, all the stress tensed in her body releasing once everything was resolved, straightening her back before checking both for any injuries, taking both of them to the nurse

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She shook her head and wrinkled her brows before approaching the employee and tapping them on the shoulder, taking them to a private area to talk. "This is not a proper way to behave yourself on school grounds, especially as a teacher and role model for other students. It is very important to be conscious of what you're doing, especially if it's on school grounds." She talked for a long time before excusing herself and them, hoping that their conversation would make them think about what they were doing. Depending on what they were doing, she would most likely notify a higher-up about the incident to assure the students and school's full safety.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
As an ambivert, my character normally uses her break time to sit down and munch on something or eat lunch, just to ensure she has the energy to perform her duties. Listening in on other people's conversations, she occasionally finds herself in the urge to start or join a conversation, loving to chat to other employees and build an engaging relationship with them. On days when she prefers to be alone, she spends her time munching or keeping to herself.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me placed two hands on her lower back, arching her back a little and stretching as she walked into the classroom. With a sigh, she slipped on a pair of rubber gloves before pulling out a package of disinfectant wipes from her bag. She scanned the classroom with her eyes before heading over to the student desks, wiping the first desk and the chair that went along with it. She paused for a moment, narrowing her eyes before kneeling down and looking underneath the desk, spotting a piece of chewed gum. "Yeah, of course. Ick." She picked off the gum with her finger nail through the glove, walking to the nearest trash can and popping it into it with a sharp inhale. She repeated the same process to all the desks before standing up, inspecting and finishing off any other things she needed to do, like picking up trash or wiping off other dusty and dirtied surfaces. She began mumbling to herself as she walked out of the room. Three words muttered under her breath, "Okay, next classroom."

/me walked up to the cafeteria area with a hand on her forehead. “What in the world..” She shook her head to herself before eyeing the dried red paint that was on one of the tables with a grumble. She reached into her bag and grabbed her.. debit card. Once she had it, she began scraping the paint from the table and getting off as much as she possibly could. She grabbed a spray bottle, spraying the excess paint and wiping it with a towel. Once she thankfully removed the paint, she tossed the towel and wiped the excess dirt off of the table. As she walked away, she eyed the other tables to make sure there wasn’t any other paint lying around. Once she was entirely sure there wasn’t, she walked off to complete other duties.

/me quickly placed two arms out and stepped in between the two students fighting, shaking her head. "You two! Stop, now." She spoke sternly, eyeing the both of the students involved. She raised her eyebrows, giving them a look of 'Are you done?' before stepping back and handing the two of them detention slips. She shook her head and gave a look of disappointment. She checked both students for injuries, before placing a gentle hand on one of the student's backs. "Let's get you to the nurse, alright?"

7.png

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ju Qiáo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Qiáo, but I don't mind Ju by my fellow co-workers.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Major(s):
Communications, Engineering Technicians

Minors:
Psychology, English

Nationality:
Japanese

Known Languages:
Japanese
Spanish

Backstory
“I was born in this dear place, Karakura. I grew up as normally as any other person would, I went through school, found things that interested me, all of that. When I was about 10 or 11, I wanted to get my own money, actually. I was most certainly a quite independent child, my parents tell me. I found the opportunity to babysit, and that sounded so thrilling. As time went on, I was absolutely adoring that job. I found so much comfort and enjoyment in the idea of nurturing children and taking care of them, just the happiness of children fills me with glee. I actually really liked the peacefulness of cleaning and fixing things during babysitting. It may seem weird, but cleaning has been a hobby I always enjoyed. I kind of just picked up more knowledge of being able to fix different things during that time.”

“When I got older and more understanding of things, I still kept my babysitting job, but I wanted to do more. Something that was a more “serious” job, you know? I really, really loved the idea of being a mechanic. I love and always have loved fixing things, as my dad was an engineer himself, watching him just creating things and making solutions was thrilling for me when I was younger. I decided to dedicate my time in college into achieving the Engineering Technicians major, which was quite a challenge, but I managed as it was something I was so confident in. Of course, I didn’t put babysitting aside, I kept doing that with what time I had other than studying and working on my college work. The job of babysitting actually gave me enough annually to buy my own apartment and live on my own. I really didn’t want to move away from my parents, but I think it was necessary, and I find comfort in working solo.“
“Graduating from college with my Bachelor’s degree, I decided to pursue a job as a mechanic, which moved me away from babysitting. I adored this job, as it gave me an opportunity to put my creative skill to work, but it didn’t seem as fitting for me. I really missed the comfort of my babysitting job. I worked as a mechanic for so long as it paid well, but truly I had no idea what else to do. That was, of course, until I saw this job opportunity. After a ton of research about this job, I was most definitely thrilled! With my experience in dealing with very tedious problem solving relating to fixing things and having patience with those you need patience in, I believe this job is something that I’d love and adore for as long as I would work here.”

Motivation for Joining KHS:
"Seeing the opportunity to be a Caretaker filled me with thrill, , as I've always enjoyed the idea of taking care of others and ensuring their complete safety, especially when it comes to children. I've always been babysitting throughout my life, and find comfort in caring for others, so this job seems so perfect for me. I have also always found interest in the ability of fixing things, with all of the knowledge I've had through my years of working different jobs, I've grown even more knowledgeable of doing so many different things and do believe the responsibility of a Caretaker in my hands is something I'd love to put my time and patience into."

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"As I believe that the other people applying for this job would fit, I think that I would be a great candidate for this position. From what I know so far about the responsibility of this position, I believe that I am able to put my full time and dedication into the role of being a Caretaker. From what I learned about this role, I have great confidence in this position. With my experience with having patience and care in others to fix things and make solutions, I think that I have a great opportunity to help out this school as a whole with ensuring safety and wellness through it.. You would not believe the amount of toddlers and children I've tended to, fights and all.."

EXTRA
Additional notes about your application:
None.

Do you have any questions?:
No, thank you for reading.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your paitence and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread