mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Carter Liu biography - !! warning potentially disturbing content !!

yyourmom

Level 2
CARTER LIU!!

Birthday: ????!!!!!

JAR collection!!

Making Friends!

taxidermy
Hanging out with POPPY!

!!!!
!@YY!!

!_#*!
!!!!
- .... . / -.. .- -.-- / .. ... / .- .-.. -- --- ... - / ..- .--. --- -. / ..- ...
!!
-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--.. / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--..
!@*ygG@!!
335c4357a2cbbb155e578ef200e0dd5d.jpg
Its coming for me and I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop iĮ̴̵̸̵̵̵̷̷̵̶̵̵̸̷̸̸̷̸̴̢̢̧̧̧̢̡̧̨̨̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͚̪͕̹̰̲̟̖̝̖̲͈̞͚̭͓̬̲̯̦͖̮̗͍̣͍̰̪̯̮̪̟̯̭͉̯̪̘̬̱͍̺̩̯̭̬̬̦̝̞͍̤͓̥͔͉͎̩̱̬͙̘͖̲͎̲̩͈̱̟̘̰̬̤̤̻͇͇̩̭͔͇͎͍̯͇̘̟͍̣͓̩̣̱̭̳̫̺͉͉̭̩̠̖͔̬̮̬̖̯̖̜̳̘͔̘͌̈̈́́͌̆̓̓̈́̃̐̓̐͆̔̐͂̎̽͛͌̏̉͋͛̓͋̎̋̑̌̈͑̎̓̆́̆̾̾͌̏̍͑̃̈̃̔̎̄̿̀̎͋͒̄́̍̌͂̌̄̿͒̅́̾̀̀͒͋̄͆͊̒̔͌̏̑͊̎̋͘̕̚͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶̵̷̶̵̶̵̷̸̸̵̴̷̶̷̸̴̶̶̴̵̡̢̡̢̢̢̨̧̡̢̡̢̧̨̨̡̢̡̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̹̬̺͙̖͚̟̦̯̫̞̘͙̱̻͈͉̤͓̳̖̳̜̲͔̱̟̙̱̫̻̼͔̩͓̮͙̗͙̘̗̖̟̮̜͚̱͚̝͔̲̻̯̤̦͕͈̳͉͓͈̱͉̰͉͉̙͖͈͈͇̤͎̺̞͍̬͈̩̹̫̠̱͚̺̫̤͚͙̯̺͓̲̫̠̬͕̝̰̦̪̞̥͉̭̖̬͙̩̜̠͎͍͔̟̭̫̘͓͇͈̫̥͖̫̭̗̼͉͙̤̖̜̠̳̖͙͎̘̩̠̰̱͚͍̠̞̰͉͈̺̝̝͇̪̫͎͉͎̞͇̱̣̮̲̔̋̌̐̇̍̃̔̍̓̎̽̋̒́͌̊͋̈́͐̀̈́̏̇̉̀̔̔͒̂͊̂̈̒̒̾̿͐̑͋̌͋̓̔͗͂́͒̿̈͐̌̂̃͛̃́͐̿̂̑̌̒͂͋̓̽̃͐͋̂̏͂̽̌̋͗͋̽̿̇̂̑̃͗̂̅̑̏̂̑̑͌̋͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅç̵̴̶̵̴̶̷̵̵̷̸̴̷̶̸̶̴̢̢̨̧̢̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̡̛̛͎̺͍͓̳̜̘͚̠̥͇̻̱̥̟͓̫̼̥̻̰̜͍͚̝̪̜̣̥̦̮͙̘͉̠̼̩̝̙̺̱͖̘̣̦̩͙̥̻͚͉̘̝̣͚̜̩͖̞̖̟͇̬̱̘͎̦͍̤̺̯̠̼̥̠̦̹͖̩̳̺̜̹̣̭̺̻̤̖̹͕̲̖͕̰̞̱̯͖̳͚̥͚̠͔̙͉̩͖̫̉̋̇͛͊̈́͆̆̈́̓̓̍̐̅̈́̈́͛͛̿̆͗̉̋̿̍̆̒̎̒̎͐͛̈́̏̎͌̾̆̀̍͊̂̀͌͐͌̑̂̄̒͒̽̆̽͋̀̌́̀̎̌͒͋̇̐̈̔̓̇́̏̍͗́̿̆͌̆̇̈̀̎̾͊̒̍̄͊͌̃̉͒̋̈̉̕̕̕̕̚͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅǎ̵̶̵̵̸̶̷̶̴̵̵̶̧̨̧̧̨̧̨̛̛̛͍̣̦̥̙̮͈̣̳̤̯̺͕̯̣̻͙͚̣͕̰͎͖̮͍̤̭͍͉̣̭̺̟̙̲̤̫̱͉̼͍͕̩͍̹͈̼̰̩͚͓̏͆̈́̾̇̊̆̀͒̆̈̆̊͋̍͋͌̇̒̂̆͑̇̓̽͒͐̄̿̏͂͑̎͐̐́̒̓̈̐̒̅͌̎͊͋̄͛̽́̒̈̀̊̄͒̒̍͋͌̃̏͗̏̓͌̕̕͝͝͠͠ͅṅ̵̴̵̶̵̸̶̶̴̸̴̴̷̴̶̵̷̴̨̡̢̧̡̡̧̢̧̡̢̡̢̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̞̺͎̬̭̤̹̜̞͍͇̝̠͇̤̞͚̰̳̦͎̟͚̫͇̙̰͖͇̬͚̙̫̫̫̲̼̟̥̰͚̩̩̱̭̘̺̲͚̦̤͇͈͍͎̲̲͍͓̺̦̲̲͉͈̥̞̰̟͓̗̤̰̹̲̻̯͇͔̳̯̰͎̤͎̭̻͙̮̪̳̻̝͍̜̜̜̖̱̗̹̝̯̞̰̤̥̲̮̗͍̖̼̮̹͙̟̬̤̿͌̀̌͛̂̅͐̽̈́̿̔̇̅̌̆͌̈́̀̑̒̊͊̈̐̾͑͐̄̆͗̋͛̔̀̓̀̊̐̄͛̈̀̆̐̽͗͛͌͊̿̈̀͐́̀̏́́͑̒̃̊́͑̆̒͒͆͋̉̉̒̂͐̀̊́͂́̔̆̽̈͒͛́̒̓̎̍̃͑͗́̀̅͒̀̂͑͐͛̉̅͊̓̍̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ'̸̶̵̵̷̷̶̵̴̸̷̶̶̴̵̴̸̴̵̵̷̧̡̡̡̢̡̡̧̧̡̨̢̡̡̛̛̼͎̩̹̼͔͓̻̦̞͕̻̻̮͓̠̻̩͙̘̥͉͚̪̫͍̜̹̩͎̳̠̩̜͖͔̟̳͓͈͙͇͈̙͓͉̮͚͖̱̯̝̲͚͈͎̗̭͎̱̬͙̻̫̞̭͙̟̖̻̝̺͖̩͖̬͔̮̙͇̝͖̱̗̱̹̦̖̳̪̬͔̺̮̮͓̲̯̘̳͔̞̣͈͔̗̗̫̱̠̰̞̩͕̮̳̠̝̫̜̫̱̭̜͈̦̗̼͔̘̠̮̾̔̀̊̀̒̂͐͐͑͑̋̐̊͋̉̀͗͌̓͆̍̍̓̎̍̉̉̋̽͆̉̃̔̊̅̍̓̋͑̂̍̍͒̉̐̂̂̋̾̿̽̔̈̽̀̔̊̋́͐̀̉̃̀̐̉͗͒͌̏̀̌͊̿̈̾̄̔́̎̽̾̏́͊̎̉̄̄̿̍́̍̀͑̾̇̋̿̿̎̊͗̊͂͋͘̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝t̴̶̶̵̷̴̴̷̵̷̶̡̧̡̡̡͉̠̲̪̞̼̳̯̜̪͎̟̪̬̱̲̯̜̦̜̹͙̠̬̙̰̹̤̞̪̙̩̲͉̝̭͈̥̲͎̦͍̠̬̦̠͇̲̰͇̺̼̣͈̬̘̠͇͉̳͙̲͇̦͖̟̲̣̖̩͕̻̔͒̓͌̐̅͊̔͋̌̎̊̐̊̀̍̃͐̿̄̀̌̀̈̑̉̈́̉͒́̃͑̒̀̑́́̒͊̄̽̒̒͋̒̏̆͑̀̉͐̍̉̇͐͐̋͌͐̀̎͆̊̅͊̎̋̍̆̍́̾̉͗̄́̄͗̇̉͗͆͘̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ ̶̵̸̶̵̸̸̴̶̡̢̡̨̨̨̛̛̻̪̠̦͎̰̜͙̩̙͚̲͓͎͇͉͍̦̙͍͉̻̪̤̜̲̩͙̘̠̙̩͖̲͈͕͉͉̰̣̹͍̹̺̮͎͔̠͙̣̫̯̙̠͕̜̳̞̬́̉̓͆̈́͋̏̾̉̾̂́͆̈́̈͛̇̐̿̈́͒́͑̃̃̑̂͋͗̂̅̿͐̔̏̂͗̍͗͊͌̾̍̍̇͗̕͘̚͘̕͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅś̸̸̶̸̵̸̵̴̶̷̷̶̷̵̷̢̡̡̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̻͍͉̹̺̺̹̗̖̲̩̞̩̰̜̰̦̠͖͔̜̯̝̗̭͕̞͚̮̜͇͈͓̯̯̭̮̰̠͈̝͓͖̺͈͚̰͈̮̬̱̞̻̺̙̦̺̻̖̟̩̜͈̬̗̦͇̬̖̯̣̹͕̺͎̹͈̥̺͈͚̻̳̼̯̱̼̘͖̗̝̯̗͎̮̝̙͙̮̘͖͕̠̝͇̤̖̘̙͍́̀͛̊̒͐̃̎́́͛͊̄̇̅̇̈́̾̊̍̾̃̒̅̓̌̓̈́̆̑̆̀̊̈̂̋̇̇̔̊͂̅̊̃̍̑̉͌͒̄̆̏̈͊̌̄͒̈̉̓͂͌̑̈͐̈͒͛̀̋̉̌͐̓̃̊̅̑̓̿̌͛͐̆̆̉̽͑̑̾̏͆̍̏̾̏̓͛̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅţ̸̸̷̵̷̵̶̷̵̶̷̴̴̸̴̷̸̷̵̶̨̨̡̡̧̧̧̢̡̧̧̧̧̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̮͖͙̤̘̘̫͚̤̞͎͕͎͓̞̬̦̩͕͓̯̟̖̙͇̭̺̥̰̝͎̝͈̳̞̥̙̰͕̰̩̼̻̖͉̫͇̙͈̩̫͇̳̻͇̤̳̠̹̗̖̩̤̲̰̯̗̝̮̜̗̼͈͉̞̭̞̜̰̙̯̼̜̬͎̗̥̳̰̰̼̩̯̣͇̙̻͈̯̗̰̲̪̜͙̥̤͈̩̜̗̺͙̤͎̦̯͓̺̙̹̻͕͑̃̀̈͊̍̃̐̀̐̏́͒͐͑̿͛͛̀̾̿̾͊̔̾͐̇̽̍͐̊̄͌̏̀͌̏͒̒̃̃̓̒̊̍̿̽̋͂̈̎̇̅̇͊̿̔̐́̎̇̃́̐̿͊́̍̏̊̇̉̍̇̔̌̒͂̋̌͊̿̐̑͑̄̓̊͋̽̄̎̄̔̄͛̌̒͒̍̑̿͆̿̔̔̄̈̐̉̌̇͗̄͑̑͛͒̎̐̾̄͋̏́̆͊̿̆̑̔͛̄̈̾̿̐̑̓̃͂̿͛̂̾͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅǫ̷̸̵̷̵̵̴̵̶̷̷̷̵̸̧̨̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̨̛̰͇̪͈͖͓͚͈̤̦͖͇͇͙̜̻̤̣̤͖͙͕̰̜̭̘̟̣̞̪̠̮̼̮̼̼̹̬͚̖̖͍̞̖̫̱̭͍̰̩̞͇͓̰̱͙̯̱̣̹̳̯̪̳̳̗͈̥̹̦͉̠̭̥͖͓͎̬̘̮̫͈̰͍̙̲̦̻̝̭̋̃̽̈́̾̌́̈̈́̍̈́̂͛̂̆́̊͌̈́̓͂̏̐̇͊̿̈́͐̊̍͌̀̿̃̋̇̄̐̌̏̈̊̂̏̈̋̆̋̑̇́͋̀̄̇͆̇͗̈̋̍͌̆͌́̇͂͊̊̂̾̔̾͗̾̎̈̍̂̌̍̾̆̅̌̉̔̔̆̓̂̎̀͋̽̐͒͒̀̉̚̚̕͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅp̴̷̴̷̴̵̷̸̷̸̷̶̴̷̷̶̷̵̴̵̡̢̡̨̢̡̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̧̡̡̛͍̬̲̞̰͕̦̥̤̙̳̭̻̥͔͖̙͔͈̬̥̝̳̦̩̥̲̘͕͙̖͖͙̯͖̼͇̤̹̗̼͚̙̥͕͎͕̙͍͙͎̹̬̯̺̣̩̼̤͎̝̠̱̳̜̭͍̦̗͖̤̟͓͚̭̲̰͙͎͍̩͖̠̠̖̝̲̬̗̭͕̠̲̳̣̖̮̖͍̹̮̙͎͎͖̖̫̹͓̟̙͙̤͔̼̲̪͚̳̳̰̰͍͕͉̩̤̻̦͍̩͉̩̖̠̳̲̩̠͔̘̻̥͕̞̯͍̦̯̳̝͉̩̜̗̻͖̘̝̦͚͌͐͋̈́̂̔̆̃͂͒͆̄͐͗̓͊͂̀̉́̽̑̇͛͛̇̾̒̈̽̈̎̾̆͋̓́̆̿̊͋͂̐̈͋͆́̽͊͐͑͌̊̓͑̆̒͛́̈̄̈̑͛̈̋̊̓̃̔́̀͆̑̍͌̍̓̉͆͊͆̑͐͑̌̽̔͑̑͋̽͋͋̋͑̄͗̇̑̾̂̿̍͆̿̆͋͗̓̓̋̏͊͑̐̂̔̐̊̚͘͘̕̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't st

DISLIKES!!!:
Spiders!!1
!!!
Mean People! >!1

83c426a412571b7530a55c5acf5bc1ea.jpg

Sexual Orientation:

Thank you for READING!!!
............... ae4cf542ca3438500972154ffd445071.jpg
you shouldn't be here.
Why did you get out of bed?

Last edited:

Eyas

Level 3
Very interesting interpretation of Da Vinci's first few designs. I do not agree with some of your comments on the matter, but I do believe that you managed to capture the central essence of his creation. Kudos!

yyourmom

Level 2
Very interesting interpretation of Da Vinci's first few designs. I do not agree with some of your comments on the matter, but I do believe that you managed to capture the central essence of his creation. Kudos!
its here. its outside my window and I hear it and it won't stop. it won't stop.

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
ae4cf542ca3438500972154ffd445071.jpg
Chairs oh wow

yyourmom

Level 2
Carter's tips and tricks on surviving the forest!

!!! If you are new to the forests In Karakura, these tips might be helpful to protecting yourself and your family from possible danger. !!!

1. Be mindful of bugs and use the proper amount of bug spray to keep those nasty pests away!

2. Anyways bring a flash light and the right amount of food so you stay strong and healthy!

3. Don't follow the lights

4. Watch out for bears! Staying AWAY from the caves will ensure you are not attacked. If you do come into contact with a bear, RUN!

I hope these tips help and provide you with enough information to protect yourself. But always remember to not follow the lights, even if they say too.

Spiralitis

Level 1
Excellent food. Menu is extensive and seasonal to a particularly high standard. Definitely fine dining. It can be expensive but worth it and they do different deals on different nights so it’s worth checking them out before you book. Highly recommended.

yyourmom

Level 2
Excellent food. Menu is extensive and seasonal to a particularly high standard. Definitely fine dining. It can be expensive but worth it and they do different deals on different nights so it’s worth checking them out before you book. Highly recommended.
Isn't it nice here? the atmosphere is astonishing. the people are always nice and easy to talk to. However, why did you order that? what is it called again? the r̸̶̵̶̸̷̷̸̶̵̸̴̷̶̶̶̶̷̵̷̵̸̴̷̸̨̨̨̧̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̧̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͎̖̝̖̲̫̫͎͈̗̳͎̘̞̼̮͉͙̖̮͓̘̜̺̮̫̱̫̜̣̫̳͎̠͖̲̻̤̬̭̪̟̠̯̜̳̞͖͕͎̜̮̻̟̙̮̪̖̰͙̬̬̺͖͚̮̯͓̖͙̥̬̳̯̠̘̰̮̞̞̲͎̹̝̱̱̲̩͈̭͔̜̖̤̳̲̰̲̮̼̳̟͓̤͚̦͓̥̲̪͙͈͓͓̱̙͖̥̺̬̪͇̤̗̺̦̤͔̟̣̣̪͎̰̣̬͎̥̼̗̱̩͔̟̯̗̰̙̲̘̬̺̣̟͕͕͇̫̩̤̻̥͖̟̝͎̻̦̩͚̣̪̬̗̖̹̥̜̗̖̖͎̙̣̱̮̣͍̘̗̩̞͉̱̪̩͂̔̌̍̾͆́͂̓̀̓̆́̍͆̋̐́̀͋̃̉̉͐͛̐̐̑͊̽́̉̽̐̃̾̀͒̓̾͐̊̽̀͂̀͊̅͌͑͑͐̏̄̂̏̍̆̀̂͑͂̎̈̿̄̓̉͐̀̀̆̒͋̈̒̿̿̓͐̎̔͌͋́̅̀̾͒̆͐͆̀̿̇̅̆̾̑̆̍̇̎̈̃͑̂̔̄͊͑̄̀͒̈̽̃̅͋̎͂̾̂̾̇͋͐̏͆͊̐̂̾̄̾͊̓̉̋͐͛̂̓͐̎̅̃́̎̌͛̈̔̔̎̃͛̒̃͛͋͊̑̔̔͗̊͐̾͌̿͐͗̅̒̿̐̐̃̊̔̎͋̂͂̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȅ̵̶̷̸̴̸̷̴̶̷̸̶̴̴̸̴̸̢̨̢̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͎̲̙̘͇͓̟̖̬̮͕̼̰͙̲̞̘̞̥̫̥̱̪͙̖̩̪̝̭̤̬̗̫̜͙̫͚͍̯̱̹͙̘̮͈̦̼̹̼̠̞̗̣̩̣̫̺̟̞̳̥͖͎̩̩̖̘̯̠̠͈͓̗̙̝͉̥͓̣̯̩͔̫͕̝͉͖̜̯̩̜̰̱̜̩̘̖̙̳̬̳̹͇̩̻̫͉̞͓͍͕̯̥͍̹̻̼̟͎͇̑̒̈́̓̿̂͑̓̆̍͒̅̏̔͐́̇͌͋́̂͌̈́̌̐̎͌̀̃̎̈͛̑̂̾̅̋̄̊̉́̌̃̉͐̀̿̎̔͒͋̓̇̐͑̔̽̽͌͛͋̐͒̑̌̍̿̾͌͋̽̑͐̍̾̅̊̇̾̍̔̋̑̊̄̽̑͑̔̂̒̋̔̌̃̉̐̂̔̽̔̃̍͊͊͐͒̊̿̌͛̓̅̒̀͌̇͂̇̐̚͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅd̵̶̸̸̷̵̷̶̵̵̷̴̶̴̵̶̸̷̢̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̡̢̨̡̬̩̥̪̻̞̩̘̳̣͔̭͖̥̞̩͍̳̥̜̜̝̹͇͇̙̪̟͇̥̳̯͇̳̜̭̻̙͍̪̙̥͖͉̠̗̹͈̝̮̘̙͎̲̱͙̹͍͔͕̖͓͙͖̤̪̺̬̺̳̻̻̮̱̖͙̲͎̜̲͕̗̼͚̮͔͔͎͇̖͓̥͎͚̞̗̳̥̰͙̟͔̠̣̭͇͔̣̣̞͚̗̯̣̬̹̣̫̯̺͖̹͖͇̯̤̪͔͈̠̐̈̃͆̃́̐͋̉̓͌͊̎́̏̀̈́̐͊̐̈́̆́͑͒͂̎̉̓́̎͊̂̐̀̔̒͑̌̈͒̇̐͂͆͂͐͋̿̇̌̔͒͐̾̿̔̿̎͒̀̀̑̇̆̏̒͆͌̔̊̅̈̔̅͋̐̄͑̅́̏̋͊́̌̐̀̂͌̑̆̋͋̑͋̍̀̍̒̒̄̏͛͌̉̄̒̓̐͒͌͛̆͆̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̶̷̶̸̷̸̴̶̵̵̶̴̶̵̶̡̨̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̞̞̞͕̲͇̙̻͈̭̳̖̳̣̪͓̗̮̝͍̣̩̻̫̯͙̙̞͈̪͖̗̼̜̟̦̲̪͕̪̣̲͉̮͎͚̹̜̹̣̳̙̰͔͖͈̙̱͓͙͇̝̲̻̭̮͙͔̘̗̳̰̻̪̪͉͉͍̳̬̞̻̭̝͍͈͇̖͚̱̯͉͉̺̳̜̤̯̠̙̜͓̮̙̻̠̩͎̗͙͎͚̖̩̣̟͔̱̓̃͐̆͗͋̓͊͊̎̍͐̋̀͌́̄̒̉̂̀̈̀̄͛͐̐̽̆̈̋͊̈̊͊̍͋̾̒̓̊̔͒̒̓̄̑̎̍̋̑́͑̓̆̃̽̒̃̽̅͌́̒̑͐̒̽͗̀̀́̈͋̌͐̉͛́̓̋̉̂̓̅̏̽͌̔͒̊̄͊̒̋̅͛͂͑͒̇̂̎̋̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̸̵̶̸̶̸̴̸̷̵̶̷̶̶̶̴̶̸̶̶̶̵̵̢̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̢̢̡̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̹̮̹̩̭̲̝̯̩̮̰̱̭͓͉͓̙͖̱͖̹̞̠̦̘̭͈͔̗͕̘͉̲͙̹̘̦̹̺͙̞͍̤̼̗̫̖̤̦͕̳̭̖̤̰̤͚̩̻̯̹̬̼͖̠͙̗̳̝̳̮̖̟̣̥̺̺̜̩͈̗̥̤͈̭̤͔̫͚̪͖̻̣͙̼͓͚̺̥͚͇̲̗̣̣̻̳̺̳͍̖͍͖̣̹̮̗̠̹̺̘̫͖̟̝̠̗̮͍̻͉͓̲̳͓̜̠̲̩̯̮̼̰͔̬̤̻̦̲̮̥͈̻̫̭̯̺̏̾̉́̂͂̎̆͆̈́̎̀͒̊̓̐̅̉͑̎̄̑̌̆̀͑̄̾͒̐͋̌̇̾̊̈̇̐̃͗͆̅̿̈̅̀͊̄̀̆͛̓̈̀̐̎́͒͌͐͛̄̈̐͌̆̔̍͐͂́̾̆̒͗͆̽̒̄̑̎̀̉̿͋̑̎͗̀̿̽̅̂̂̑̀̂̐̀͆͂̌͒̄͆̆͋͒̒͗̇̏͆̊̉̔̔̇͊̄͐͑̍̎̾̇́̈̇̍̆͑̑͋͌̂͐̌̉͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅţ̸̵̵̵̵̴̸̷̴̴̶̸̴̵̴̢̨̧̢̡̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̛̛̛̮̥̤͓̭̻̱̲̪̱̦̥̪̯̫͎͍̣̬̱̙̦͖̦̪̻̤͔̩͔̦͔̭̖̹͇̥͔̳͔̝̹̙͈̫̭̭̖̤͇̭̜̩̻̠̘̘̳̙͎̰̬̳͖̯̗̬̪͈̹̥̘̻̩̯̥̣̲̻̬͉̫͎̬̼͇̫̯̝̘͖̖̰̖̣̫͚̻̣̞͇̣̣̪͆̌͌̃̇͌͌͊̅̏̒̑͂̓͌̌̾̀͑̇̽̎͂̎̽̽̃̒̉͗̅̅͐͋̏͑͗͛̒̔͊̌̊͊͊͋̉́͆̀́̀̅̎̈̆́̀̽́̎̾̏̂̌̾͗̄͋̒͊͒͌̇͆͌̃̾͑̇̒̇̆̆͐͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̷̵̷̴̵̶̷̵̶̸̵̷̶̵̵̶̵̷̵̸̸̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̳͓͕̯̟͓̰̞͚̝̥̤̤̲͎̝̘͇͚̟̯̬̖͕͙̜̪̫̰̟̭̥͈̼̦̲̯̱̟̮̠̬̘̪̜̹͓̱̳͍̣͉̫͇͍̰̗̦̱̞͓͔̠̜̟̱͉̲̟͚͇̞̪͖̖̺̭͍̺̹̥̣̫̰̤͚̟͖̮̰̜̻̯̺̪̙̫͔̳̟͙͔̱̟͔̰͔͓̠̙͇̳̝̩̗̬̰̮͇̗̫͎̜͍͚̳͎̖̦̹̪͖͚̹͇̦̙̻̱̻̞͖̘̝̺̠̮̬̌̊̀̀̌̆̽́̎͂̿̎̏̍̐́͒̃̅̒͛̃́̒̔͑͗̇͐͌̌̉̅̂̾̉̂̒̍͂̀̄̉̓̓̂̂̎͛̒͗̆̾͑̿̑͛̽̌̌̽̽̎̿͋̀̏̈̇̔̓̾͐̍́͐̀̿͊̆̒̇͋̔̐̽̒̽̈̾̏͗̍̓̂͐̓͑̎̔͑̾͗̀̌͊͗̔̌͂͐̀̏̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅḑ̶̸̷̸̷̸̸̶̴̴̶̨̡̧̨̨̧̡̡̛̛̭̼̜̦̳̠̺͍̝̠̣̹̥͉̯̼̟̪̜̱̭̭̭̬͕͈̺̣͓͚̼͇̳̳͉̠̰̱̣͙̫̤̹͔͎͓̤̱̼̜̱̲̥̯͈̜̮̦̭͓̟̫̹͙͓̣̹̩̼̗̘̙̱̫͔̤̗̫̩͔̤̝͖̫͔͊̽͒͊̍͗̌̎͆̇̇̑̇̏͂͐̇͑͗͐͋͗̒͌̃̾̆́̏̎̍̓̄̓͒́̒̋̋̍̓͋̋̐͊̇̈̌̔̐͛͒̆̎̄̉̒̄͆̈̏̋͑̓̉͒͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅ ? I do not understand why they'd even have that on the menu.

maybe we should go home now, I can't stand the smell of that r̸̶̵̶̸̷̷̸̶̵̸̴̷̶̶̶̶̷̵̷̵̸̴̷̸̨̨̨̧̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̧̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͎̖̝̖̲̫̫͎͈̗̳͎̘̞̼̮͉͙̖̮͓̘̜̺̮̫̱̫̜̣̫̳͎̠͖̲̻̤̬̭̪̟̠̯̜̳̞͖͕͎̜̮̻̟̙̮̪̖̰͙̬̬̺͖͚̮̯͓̖͙̥̬̳̯̠̘̰̮̞̞̲͎̹̝̱̱̲̩͈̭͔̜̖̤̳̲̰̲̮̼̳̟͓̤͚̦͓̥̲̪͙͈͓͓̱̙͖̥̺̬̪͇̤̗̺̦̤͔̟̣̣̪͎̰̣̬͎̥̼̗̱̩͔̟̯̗̰̙̲̘̬̺̣̟͕͕͇̫̩̤̻̥͖̟̝͎̻̦̩͚̣̪̬̗̖̹̥̜̗̖̖͎̙̣̱̮̣͍̘̗̩̞͉̱̪̩͂̔̌̍̾͆́͂̓̀̓̆́̍͆̋̐́̀͋̃̉̉͐͛̐̐̑͊̽́̉̽̐̃̾̀͒̓̾͐̊̽̀͂̀͊̅͌͑͑͐̏̄̂̏̍̆̀̂͑͂̎̈̿̄̓̉͐̀̀̆̒͋̈̒̿̿̓͐̎̔͌͋́̅̀̾͒̆͐͆̀̿̇̅̆̾̑̆̍̇̎̈̃͑̂̔̄͊͑̄̀͒̈̽̃̅͋̎͂̾̂̾̇͋͐̏͆͊̐̂̾̄̾͊̓̉̋͐͛̂̓͐̎̅̃́̎̌͛̈̔̔̎̃͛̒̃͛͋͊̑̔̔͗̊͐̾͌̿͐͗̅̒̿̐̐̃̊̔̎͋̂͂̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȅ̵̶̷̸̴̸̷̴̶̷̸̶̴̴̸̴̸̢̨̢̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͎̲̙̘͇͓̟̖̬̮͕̼̰͙̲̞̘̞̥̫̥̱̪͙̖̩̪̝̭̤̬̗̫̜͙̫͚͍̯̱̹͙̘̮͈̦̼̹̼̠̞̗̣̩̣̫̺̟̞̳̥͖͎̩̩̖̘̯̠̠͈͓̗̙̝͉̥͓̣̯̩͔̫͕̝͉͖̜̯̩̜̰̱̜̩̘̖̙̳̬̳̹͇̩̻̫͉̞͓͍͕̯̥͍̹̻̼̟͎͇̑̒̈́̓̿̂͑̓̆̍͒̅̏̔͐́̇͌͋́̂͌̈́̌̐̎͌̀̃̎̈͛̑̂̾̅̋̄̊̉́̌̃̉͐̀̿̎̔͒͋̓̇̐͑̔̽̽͌͛͋̐͒̑̌̍̿̾͌͋̽̑͐̍̾̅̊̇̾̍̔̋̑̊̄̽̑͑̔̂̒̋̔̌̃̉̐̂̔̽̔̃̍͊͊͐͒̊̿̌͛̓̅̒̀͌̇͂̇̐̚͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅd̵̶̸̸̷̵̷̶̵̵̷̴̶̴̵̶̸̷̢̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̡̢̨̡̬̩̥̪̻̞̩̘̳̣͔̭͖̥̞̩͍̳̥̜̜̝̹͇͇̙̪̟͇̥̳̯͇̳̜̭̻̙͍̪̙̥͖͉̠̗̹͈̝̮̘̙͎̲̱͙̹͍͔͕̖͓͙͖̤̪̺̬̺̳̻̻̮̱̖͙̲͎̜̲͕̗̼͚̮͔͔͎͇̖͓̥͎͚̞̗̳̥̰͙̟͔̠̣̭͇͔̣̣̞͚̗̯̣̬̹̣̫̯̺͖̹͖͇̯̤̪͔͈̠̐̈̃͆̃́̐͋̉̓͌͊̎́̏̀̈́̐͊̐̈́̆́͑͒͂̎̉̓́̎͊̂̐̀̔̒͑̌̈͒̇̐͂͆͂͐͋̿̇̌̔͒͐̾̿̔̿̎͒̀̀̑̇̆̏̒͆͌̔̊̅̈̔̅͋̐̄͑̅́̏̋͊́̌̐̀̂͌̑̆̋͋̑͋̍̀̍̒̒̄̏͛͌̉̄̒̓̐͒͌͛̆͆̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̶̷̶̸̷̸̴̶̵̵̶̴̶̵̶̡̨̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̞̞̞͕̲͇̙̻͈̭̳̖̳̣̪͓̗̮̝͍̣̩̻̫̯͙̙̞͈̪͖̗̼̜̟̦̲̪͕̪̣̲͉̮͎͚̹̜̹̣̳̙̰͔͖͈̙̱͓͙͇̝̲̻̭̮͙͔̘̗̳̰̻̪̪͉͉͍̳̬̞̻̭̝͍͈͇̖͚̱̯͉͉̺̳̜̤̯̠̙̜͓̮̙̻̠̩͎̗͙͎͚̖̩̣̟͔̱̓̃͐̆͗͋̓͊͊̎̍͐̋̀͌́̄̒̉̂̀̈̀̄͛͐̐̽̆̈̋͊̈̊͊̍͋̾̒̓̊̔͒̒̓̄̑̎̍̋̑́͑̓̆̃̽̒̃̽̅͌́̒̑͐̒̽͗̀̀́̈͋̌͐̉͛́̓̋̉̂̓̅̏̽͌̔͒̊̄͊̒̋̅͛͂͑͒̇̂̎̋̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̸̵̶̸̶̸̴̸̷̵̶̷̶̶̶̴̶̸̶̶̶̵̵̢̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̢̢̡̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̹̮̹̩̭̲̝̯̩̮̰̱̭͓͉͓̙͖̱͖̹̞̠̦̘̭͈͔̗͕̘͉̲͙̹̘̦̹̺͙̞͍̤̼̗̫̖̤̦͕̳̭̖̤̰̤͚̩̻̯̹̬̼͖̠͙̗̳̝̳̮̖̟̣̥̺̺̜̩͈̗̥̤͈̭̤͔̫͚̪͖̻̣͙̼͓͚̺̥͚͇̲̗̣̣̻̳̺̳͍̖͍͖̣̹̮̗̠̹̺̘̫͖̟̝̠̗̮͍̻͉͓̲̳͓̜̠̲̩̯̮̼̰͔̬̤̻̦̲̮̥͈̻̫̭̯̺̏̾̉́̂͂̎̆͆̈́̎̀͒̊̓̐̅̉͑̎̄̑̌̆̀͑̄̾͒̐͋̌̇̾̊̈̇̐̃͗͆̅̿̈̅̀͊̄̀̆͛̓̈̀̐̎́͒͌͐͛̄̈̐͌̆̔̍͐͂́̾̆̒͗͆̽̒̄̑̎̀̉̿͋̑̎͗̀̿̽̅̂̂̑̀̂̐̀͆͂̌͒̄͆̆͋͒̒͗̇̏͆̊̉̔̔̇͊̄͐͑̍̎̾̇́̈̇̍̆͑̑͋͌̂͐̌̉͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅţ̸̵̵̵̵̴̸̷̴̴̶̸̴̵̴̢̨̧̢̡̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̛̛̛̮̥̤͓̭̻̱̲̪̱̦̥̪̯̫͎͍̣̬̱̙̦͖̦̪̻̤͔̩͔̦͔̭̖̹͇̥͔̳͔̝̹̙͈̫̭̭̖̤͇̭̜̩̻̠̘̘̳̙͎̰̬̳͖̯̗̬̪͈̹̥̘̻̩̯̥̣̲̻̬͉̫͎̬̼͇̫̯̝̘͖̖̰̖̣̫͚̻̣̞͇̣̣̪͆̌͌̃̇͌͌͊̅̏̒̑͂̓͌̌̾̀͑̇̽̎͂̎̽̽̃̒̉͗̅̅͐͋̏͑͗͛̒̔͊̌̊͊͊͋̉́͆̀́̀̅̎̈̆́̀̽́̎̾̏̂̌̾͗̄͋̒͊͒͌̇͆͌̃̾͑̇̒̇̆̆͐͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̷̵̷̴̵̶̷̵̶̸̵̷̶̵̵̶̵̷̵̸̸̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̳͓͕̯̟͓̰̞͚̝̥̤̤̲͎̝̘͇͚̟̯̬̖͕͙̜̪̫̰̟̭̥͈̼̦̲̯̱̟̮̠̬̘̪̜̹͓̱̳͍̣͉̫͇͍̰̗̦̱̞͓͔̠̜̟̱͉̲̟͚͇̞̪͖̖̺̭͍̺̹̥̣̫̰̤͚̟͖̮̰̜̻̯̺̪̙̫͔̳̟͙͔̱̟͔̰͔͓̠̙͇̳̝̩̗̬̰̮͇̗̫͎̜͍͚̳͎̖̦̹̪͖͚̹͇̦̙̻̱̻̞͖̘̝̺̠̮̬̌̊̀̀̌̆̽́̎͂̿̎̏̍̐́͒̃̅̒͛̃́̒̔͑͗̇͐͌̌̉̅̂̾̉̂̒̍͂̀̄̉̓̓̂̂̎͛̒͗̆̾͑̿̑͛̽̌̌̽̽̎̿͋̀̏̈̇̔̓̾͐̍́͐̀̿͊̆̒̇͋̔̐̽̒̽̈̾̏͗̍̓̂͐̓͑̎̔͑̾͗̀̌͊͗̔̌͂͐̀̏̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅḑ̶̸̷̸̷̸̸̶̴̴̶̨̡̧̨̨̧̡̡̛̛̭̼̜̦̳̠̺͍̝̠̣̹̥͉̯̼̟̪̜̱̭̭̭̬͕͈̺̣͓͚̼͇̳̳͉̠̰̱̣͙̫̤̹͔͎͓̤̱̼̜̱̲̥̯͈̜̮̦̭͓̟̫̹͙͓̣̹̩̼̗̘̙̱̫͔̤̗̫̩͔̤̝͖̫͔͊̽͒͊̍͗̌̎͆̇̇̑̇̏͂͐̇͑͗͐͋͗̒͌̃̾̆́̏̎̍̓̄̓͒́̒̋̋̍̓͋̋̐͊̇̈̌̔̐͛͒̆̎̄̉̒̄͆̈̏̋͑̓̉͒͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅ and people are starting to stare.

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Isn't it nice here? the atmosphere is astonishing. the people are always nice and easy to talk to. However, why did you order that? what is it called again? the r̸̶̵̶̸̷̷̸̶̵̸̴̷̶̶̶̶̷̵̷̵̸̴̷̸̨̨̨̧̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̧̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͎̖̝̖̲̫̫͎͈̗̳͎̘̞̼̮͉͙̖̮͓̘̜̺̮̫̱̫̜̣̫̳͎̠͖̲̻̤̬̭̪̟̠̯̜̳̞͖͕͎̜̮̻̟̙̮̪̖̰͙̬̬̺͖͚̮̯͓̖͙̥̬̳̯̠̘̰̮̞̞̲͎̹̝̱̱̲̩͈̭͔̜̖̤̳̲̰̲̮̼̳̟͓̤͚̦͓̥̲̪͙͈͓͓̱̙͖̥̺̬̪͇̤̗̺̦̤͔̟̣̣̪͎̰̣̬͎̥̼̗̱̩͔̟̯̗̰̙̲̘̬̺̣̟͕͕͇̫̩̤̻̥͖̟̝͎̻̦̩͚̣̪̬̗̖̹̥̜̗̖̖͎̙̣̱̮̣͍̘̗̩̞͉̱̪̩͂̔̌̍̾͆́͂̓̀̓̆́̍͆̋̐́̀͋̃̉̉͐͛̐̐̑͊̽́̉̽̐̃̾̀͒̓̾͐̊̽̀͂̀͊̅͌͑͑͐̏̄̂̏̍̆̀̂͑͂̎̈̿̄̓̉͐̀̀̆̒͋̈̒̿̿̓͐̎̔͌͋́̅̀̾͒̆͐͆̀̿̇̅̆̾̑̆̍̇̎̈̃͑̂̔̄͊͑̄̀͒̈̽̃̅͋̎͂̾̂̾̇͋͐̏͆͊̐̂̾̄̾͊̓̉̋͐͛̂̓͐̎̅̃́̎̌͛̈̔̔̎̃͛̒̃͛͋͊̑̔̔͗̊͐̾͌̿͐͗̅̒̿̐̐̃̊̔̎͋̂͂̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȅ̵̶̷̸̴̸̷̴̶̷̸̶̴̴̸̴̸̢̨̢̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͎̲̙̘͇͓̟̖̬̮͕̼̰͙̲̞̘̞̥̫̥̱̪͙̖̩̪̝̭̤̬̗̫̜͙̫͚͍̯̱̹͙̘̮͈̦̼̹̼̠̞̗̣̩̣̫̺̟̞̳̥͖͎̩̩̖̘̯̠̠͈͓̗̙̝͉̥͓̣̯̩͔̫͕̝͉͖̜̯̩̜̰̱̜̩̘̖̙̳̬̳̹͇̩̻̫͉̞͓͍͕̯̥͍̹̻̼̟͎͇̑̒̈́̓̿̂͑̓̆̍͒̅̏̔͐́̇͌͋́̂͌̈́̌̐̎͌̀̃̎̈͛̑̂̾̅̋̄̊̉́̌̃̉͐̀̿̎̔͒͋̓̇̐͑̔̽̽͌͛͋̐͒̑̌̍̿̾͌͋̽̑͐̍̾̅̊̇̾̍̔̋̑̊̄̽̑͑̔̂̒̋̔̌̃̉̐̂̔̽̔̃̍͊͊͐͒̊̿̌͛̓̅̒̀͌̇͂̇̐̚͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅd̵̶̸̸̷̵̷̶̵̵̷̴̶̴̵̶̸̷̢̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̡̢̨̡̬̩̥̪̻̞̩̘̳̣͔̭͖̥̞̩͍̳̥̜̜̝̹͇͇̙̪̟͇̥̳̯͇̳̜̭̻̙͍̪̙̥͖͉̠̗̹͈̝̮̘̙͎̲̱͙̹͍͔͕̖͓͙͖̤̪̺̬̺̳̻̻̮̱̖͙̲͎̜̲͕̗̼͚̮͔͔͎͇̖͓̥͎͚̞̗̳̥̰͙̟͔̠̣̭͇͔̣̣̞͚̗̯̣̬̹̣̫̯̺͖̹͖͇̯̤̪͔͈̠̐̈̃͆̃́̐͋̉̓͌͊̎́̏̀̈́̐͊̐̈́̆́͑͒͂̎̉̓́̎͊̂̐̀̔̒͑̌̈͒̇̐͂͆͂͐͋̿̇̌̔͒͐̾̿̔̿̎͒̀̀̑̇̆̏̒͆͌̔̊̅̈̔̅͋̐̄͑̅́̏̋͊́̌̐̀̂͌̑̆̋͋̑͋̍̀̍̒̒̄̏͛͌̉̄̒̓̐͒͌͛̆͆̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̶̷̶̸̷̸̴̶̵̵̶̴̶̵̶̡̨̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̞̞̞͕̲͇̙̻͈̭̳̖̳̣̪͓̗̮̝͍̣̩̻̫̯͙̙̞͈̪͖̗̼̜̟̦̲̪͕̪̣̲͉̮͎͚̹̜̹̣̳̙̰͔͖͈̙̱͓͙͇̝̲̻̭̮͙͔̘̗̳̰̻̪̪͉͉͍̳̬̞̻̭̝͍͈͇̖͚̱̯͉͉̺̳̜̤̯̠̙̜͓̮̙̻̠̩͎̗͙͎͚̖̩̣̟͔̱̓̃͐̆͗͋̓͊͊̎̍͐̋̀͌́̄̒̉̂̀̈̀̄͛͐̐̽̆̈̋͊̈̊͊̍͋̾̒̓̊̔͒̒̓̄̑̎̍̋̑́͑̓̆̃̽̒̃̽̅͌́̒̑͐̒̽͗̀̀́̈͋̌͐̉͛́̓̋̉̂̓̅̏̽͌̔͒̊̄͊̒̋̅͛͂͑͒̇̂̎̋̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̸̵̶̸̶̸̴̸̷̵̶̷̶̶̶̴̶̸̶̶̶̵̵̢̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̢̢̡̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̹̮̹̩̭̲̝̯̩̮̰̱̭͓͉͓̙͖̱͖̹̞̠̦̘̭͈͔̗͕̘͉̲͙̹̘̦̹̺͙̞͍̤̼̗̫̖̤̦͕̳̭̖̤̰̤͚̩̻̯̹̬̼͖̠͙̗̳̝̳̮̖̟̣̥̺̺̜̩͈̗̥̤͈̭̤͔̫͚̪͖̻̣͙̼͓͚̺̥͚͇̲̗̣̣̻̳̺̳͍̖͍͖̣̹̮̗̠̹̺̘̫͖̟̝̠̗̮͍̻͉͓̲̳͓̜̠̲̩̯̮̼̰͔̬̤̻̦̲̮̥͈̻̫̭̯̺̏̾̉́̂͂̎̆͆̈́̎̀͒̊̓̐̅̉͑̎̄̑̌̆̀͑̄̾͒̐͋̌̇̾̊̈̇̐̃͗͆̅̿̈̅̀͊̄̀̆͛̓̈̀̐̎́͒͌͐͛̄̈̐͌̆̔̍͐͂́̾̆̒͗͆̽̒̄̑̎̀̉̿͋̑̎͗̀̿̽̅̂̂̑̀̂̐̀͆͂̌͒̄͆̆͋͒̒͗̇̏͆̊̉̔̔̇͊̄͐͑̍̎̾̇́̈̇̍̆͑̑͋͌̂͐̌̉͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅţ̸̵̵̵̵̴̸̷̴̴̶̸̴̵̴̢̨̧̢̡̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̛̛̛̮̥̤͓̭̻̱̲̪̱̦̥̪̯̫͎͍̣̬̱̙̦͖̦̪̻̤͔̩͔̦͔̭̖̹͇̥͔̳͔̝̹̙͈̫̭̭̖̤͇̭̜̩̻̠̘̘̳̙͎̰̬̳͖̯̗̬̪͈̹̥̘̻̩̯̥̣̲̻̬͉̫͎̬̼͇̫̯̝̘͖̖̰̖̣̫͚̻̣̞͇̣̣̪͆̌͌̃̇͌͌͊̅̏̒̑͂̓͌̌̾̀͑̇̽̎͂̎̽̽̃̒̉͗̅̅͐͋̏͑͗͛̒̔͊̌̊͊͊͋̉́͆̀́̀̅̎̈̆́̀̽́̎̾̏̂̌̾͗̄͋̒͊͒͌̇͆͌̃̾͑̇̒̇̆̆͐͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̷̵̷̴̵̶̷̵̶̸̵̷̶̵̵̶̵̷̵̸̸̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̳͓͕̯̟͓̰̞͚̝̥̤̤̲͎̝̘͇͚̟̯̬̖͕͙̜̪̫̰̟̭̥͈̼̦̲̯̱̟̮̠̬̘̪̜̹͓̱̳͍̣͉̫͇͍̰̗̦̱̞͓͔̠̜̟̱͉̲̟͚͇̞̪͖̖̺̭͍̺̹̥̣̫̰̤͚̟͖̮̰̜̻̯̺̪̙̫͔̳̟͙͔̱̟͔̰͔͓̠̙͇̳̝̩̗̬̰̮͇̗̫͎̜͍͚̳͎̖̦̹̪͖͚̹͇̦̙̻̱̻̞͖̘̝̺̠̮̬̌̊̀̀̌̆̽́̎͂̿̎̏̍̐́͒̃̅̒͛̃́̒̔͑͗̇͐͌̌̉̅̂̾̉̂̒̍͂̀̄̉̓̓̂̂̎͛̒͗̆̾͑̿̑͛̽̌̌̽̽̎̿͋̀̏̈̇̔̓̾͐̍́͐̀̿͊̆̒̇͋̔̐̽̒̽̈̾̏͗̍̓̂͐̓͑̎̔͑̾͗̀̌͊͗̔̌͂͐̀̏̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅḑ̶̸̷̸̷̸̸̶̴̴̶̨̡̧̨̨̧̡̡̛̛̭̼̜̦̳̠̺͍̝̠̣̹̥͉̯̼̟̪̜̱̭̭̭̬͕͈̺̣͓͚̼͇̳̳͉̠̰̱̣͙̫̤̹͔͎͓̤̱̼̜̱̲̥̯͈̜̮̦̭͓̟̫̹͙͓̣̹̩̼̗̘̙̱̫͔̤̗̫̩͔̤̝͖̫͔͊̽͒͊̍͗̌̎͆̇̇̑̇̏͂͐̇͑͗͐͋͗̒͌̃̾̆́̏̎̍̓̄̓͒́̒̋̋̍̓͋̋̐͊̇̈̌̔̐͛͒̆̎̄̉̒̄͆̈̏̋͑̓̉͒͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅ ? I do not understand why they'd even have that on the menu.

maybe we should go home now, I can't stand the smell of that r̸̶̵̶̸̷̷̸̶̵̸̴̷̶̶̶̶̷̵̷̵̸̴̷̸̨̨̨̧̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̧̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛͎̖̝̖̲̫̫͎͈̗̳͎̘̞̼̮͉͙̖̮͓̘̜̺̮̫̱̫̜̣̫̳͎̠͖̲̻̤̬̭̪̟̠̯̜̳̞͖͕͎̜̮̻̟̙̮̪̖̰͙̬̬̺͖͚̮̯͓̖͙̥̬̳̯̠̘̰̮̞̞̲͎̹̝̱̱̲̩͈̭͔̜̖̤̳̲̰̲̮̼̳̟͓̤͚̦͓̥̲̪͙͈͓͓̱̙͖̥̺̬̪͇̤̗̺̦̤͔̟̣̣̪͎̰̣̬͎̥̼̗̱̩͔̟̯̗̰̙̲̘̬̺̣̟͕͕͇̫̩̤̻̥͖̟̝͎̻̦̩͚̣̪̬̗̖̹̥̜̗̖̖͎̙̣̱̮̣͍̘̗̩̞͉̱̪̩͂̔̌̍̾͆́͂̓̀̓̆́̍͆̋̐́̀͋̃̉̉͐͛̐̐̑͊̽́̉̽̐̃̾̀͒̓̾͐̊̽̀͂̀͊̅͌͑͑͐̏̄̂̏̍̆̀̂͑͂̎̈̿̄̓̉͐̀̀̆̒͋̈̒̿̿̓͐̎̔͌͋́̅̀̾͒̆͐͆̀̿̇̅̆̾̑̆̍̇̎̈̃͑̂̔̄͊͑̄̀͒̈̽̃̅͋̎͂̾̂̾̇͋͐̏͆͊̐̂̾̄̾͊̓̉̋͐͛̂̓͐̎̅̃́̎̌͛̈̔̔̎̃͛̒̃͛͋͊̑̔̔͗̊͐̾͌̿͐͗̅̒̿̐̐̃̊̔̎͋̂͂̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȅ̵̶̷̸̴̸̷̴̶̷̸̶̴̴̸̴̸̢̨̢̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͎̲̙̘͇͓̟̖̬̮͕̼̰͙̲̞̘̞̥̫̥̱̪͙̖̩̪̝̭̤̬̗̫̜͙̫͚͍̯̱̹͙̘̮͈̦̼̹̼̠̞̗̣̩̣̫̺̟̞̳̥͖͎̩̩̖̘̯̠̠͈͓̗̙̝͉̥͓̣̯̩͔̫͕̝͉͖̜̯̩̜̰̱̜̩̘̖̙̳̬̳̹͇̩̻̫͉̞͓͍͕̯̥͍̹̻̼̟͎͇̑̒̈́̓̿̂͑̓̆̍͒̅̏̔͐́̇͌͋́̂͌̈́̌̐̎͌̀̃̎̈͛̑̂̾̅̋̄̊̉́̌̃̉͐̀̿̎̔͒͋̓̇̐͑̔̽̽͌͛͋̐͒̑̌̍̿̾͌͋̽̑͐̍̾̅̊̇̾̍̔̋̑̊̄̽̑͑̔̂̒̋̔̌̃̉̐̂̔̽̔̃̍͊͊͐͒̊̿̌͛̓̅̒̀͌̇͂̇̐̚͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅd̵̶̸̸̷̵̷̶̵̵̷̴̶̴̵̶̸̷̢̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̡̢̨̡̬̩̥̪̻̞̩̘̳̣͔̭͖̥̞̩͍̳̥̜̜̝̹͇͇̙̪̟͇̥̳̯͇̳̜̭̻̙͍̪̙̥͖͉̠̗̹͈̝̮̘̙͎̲̱͙̹͍͔͕̖͓͙͖̤̪̺̬̺̳̻̻̮̱̖͙̲͎̜̲͕̗̼͚̮͔͔͎͇̖͓̥͎͚̞̗̳̥̰͙̟͔̠̣̭͇͔̣̣̞͚̗̯̣̬̹̣̫̯̺͖̹͖͇̯̤̪͔͈̠̐̈̃͆̃́̐͋̉̓͌͊̎́̏̀̈́̐͊̐̈́̆́͑͒͂̎̉̓́̎͊̂̐̀̔̒͑̌̈͒̇̐͂͆͂͐͋̿̇̌̔͒͐̾̿̔̿̎͒̀̀̑̇̆̏̒͆͌̔̊̅̈̔̅͋̐̄͑̅́̏̋͊́̌̐̀̂͌̑̆̋͋̑͋̍̀̍̒̒̄̏͛͌̉̄̒̓̐͒͌͛̆͆̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̶̷̶̸̷̸̴̶̵̵̶̴̶̵̶̡̨̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̞̞̞͕̲͇̙̻͈̭̳̖̳̣̪͓̗̮̝͍̣̩̻̫̯͙̙̞͈̪͖̗̼̜̟̦̲̪͕̪̣̲͉̮͎͚̹̜̹̣̳̙̰͔͖͈̙̱͓͙͇̝̲̻̭̮͙͔̘̗̳̰̻̪̪͉͉͍̳̬̞̻̭̝͍͈͇̖͚̱̯͉͉̺̳̜̤̯̠̙̜͓̮̙̻̠̩͎̗͙͎͚̖̩̣̟͔̱̓̃͐̆͗͋̓͊͊̎̍͐̋̀͌́̄̒̉̂̀̈̀̄͛͐̐̽̆̈̋͊̈̊͊̍͋̾̒̓̊̔͒̒̓̄̑̎̍̋̑́͑̓̆̃̽̒̃̽̅͌́̒̑͐̒̽͗̀̀́̈͋̌͐̉͛́̓̋̉̂̓̅̏̽͌̔͒̊̄͊̒̋̅͛͂͑͒̇̂̎̋̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̸̵̶̸̶̸̴̸̷̵̶̷̶̶̶̴̶̸̶̶̶̵̵̢̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̢̢̡̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̹̮̹̩̭̲̝̯̩̮̰̱̭͓͉͓̙͖̱͖̹̞̠̦̘̭͈͔̗͕̘͉̲͙̹̘̦̹̺͙̞͍̤̼̗̫̖̤̦͕̳̭̖̤̰̤͚̩̻̯̹̬̼͖̠͙̗̳̝̳̮̖̟̣̥̺̺̜̩͈̗̥̤͈̭̤͔̫͚̪͖̻̣͙̼͓͚̺̥͚͇̲̗̣̣̻̳̺̳͍̖͍͖̣̹̮̗̠̹̺̘̫͖̟̝̠̗̮͍̻͉͓̲̳͓̜̠̲̩̯̮̼̰͔̬̤̻̦̲̮̥͈̻̫̭̯̺̏̾̉́̂͂̎̆͆̈́̎̀͒̊̓̐̅̉͑̎̄̑̌̆̀͑̄̾͒̐͋̌̇̾̊̈̇̐̃͗͆̅̿̈̅̀͊̄̀̆͛̓̈̀̐̎́͒͌͐͛̄̈̐͌̆̔̍͐͂́̾̆̒͗͆̽̒̄̑̎̀̉̿͋̑̎͗̀̿̽̅̂̂̑̀̂̐̀͆͂̌͒̄͆̆͋͒̒͗̇̏͆̊̉̔̔̇͊̄͐͑̍̎̾̇́̈̇̍̆͑̑͋͌̂͐̌̉͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅţ̸̵̵̵̵̴̸̷̴̴̶̸̴̵̴̢̨̧̢̡̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̛̛̛̮̥̤͓̭̻̱̲̪̱̦̥̪̯̫͎͍̣̬̱̙̦͖̦̪̻̤͔̩͔̦͔̭̖̹͇̥͔̳͔̝̹̙͈̫̭̭̖̤͇̭̜̩̻̠̘̘̳̙͎̰̬̳͖̯̗̬̪͈̹̥̘̻̩̯̥̣̲̻̬͉̫͎̬̼͇̫̯̝̘͖̖̰̖̣̫͚̻̣̞͇̣̣̪͆̌͌̃̇͌͌͊̅̏̒̑͂̓͌̌̾̀͑̇̽̎͂̎̽̽̃̒̉͗̅̅͐͋̏͑͗͛̒̔͊̌̊͊͊͋̉́͆̀́̀̅̎̈̆́̀̽́̎̾̏̂̌̾͗̄͋̒͊͒͌̇͆͌̃̾͑̇̒̇̆̆͐͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅȩ̷̵̷̴̵̶̷̵̶̸̵̷̶̵̵̶̵̷̵̸̸̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̳͓͕̯̟͓̰̞͚̝̥̤̤̲͎̝̘͇͚̟̯̬̖͕͙̜̪̫̰̟̭̥͈̼̦̲̯̱̟̮̠̬̘̪̜̹͓̱̳͍̣͉̫͇͍̰̗̦̱̞͓͔̠̜̟̱͉̲̟͚͇̞̪͖̖̺̭͍̺̹̥̣̫̰̤͚̟͖̮̰̜̻̯̺̪̙̫͔̳̟͙͔̱̟͔̰͔͓̠̙͇̳̝̩̗̬̰̮͇̗̫͎̜͍͚̳͎̖̦̹̪͖͚̹͇̦̙̻̱̻̞͖̘̝̺̠̮̬̌̊̀̀̌̆̽́̎͂̿̎̏̍̐́͒̃̅̒͛̃́̒̔͑͗̇͐͌̌̉̅̂̾̉̂̒̍͂̀̄̉̓̓̂̂̎͛̒͗̆̾͑̿̑͛̽̌̌̽̽̎̿͋̀̏̈̇̔̓̾͐̍́͐̀̿͊̆̒̇͋̔̐̽̒̽̈̾̏͗̍̓̂͐̓͑̎̔͑̾͗̀̌͊͗̔̌͂͐̀̏̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅḑ̶̸̷̸̷̸̸̶̴̴̶̨̡̧̨̨̧̡̡̛̛̭̼̜̦̳̠̺͍̝̠̣̹̥͉̯̼̟̪̜̱̭̭̭̬͕͈̺̣͓͚̼͇̳̳͉̠̰̱̣͙̫̤̹͔͎͓̤̱̼̜̱̲̥̯͈̜̮̦̭͓̟̫̹͙͓̣̹̩̼̗̘̙̱̫͔̤̗̫̩͔̤̝͖̫͔͊̽͒͊̍͗̌̎͆̇̇̑̇̏͂͐̇͑͗͐͋͗̒͌̃̾̆́̏̎̍̓̄̓͒́̒̋̋̍̓͋̋̐͊̇̈̌̔̐͛͒̆̎̄̉̒̄͆̈̏̋͑̓̉͒͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅ and people are starting to stare.
Bro what's with the weird things above and below words :\

yyourmom

Level 2
Bro what's with the weird things above and below words :\
I don't understand what you mean. why do you keep mentioning it? I only wanted to leave the restaurant because it was starting to get attention. Now you're insisting I have to apologize. Well, sweetheart, its not my fault you straight up asked the waitress for ŗ̵̵̴̴̵̵̶̷̴̵̷̸̸̵̸̶̷̸̨̧̨̨̢̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̮̝̩͚̺̘̯̻͔̟̜̫̲̯̱̼̠̭̲̘̬̦͉̝͎̪͙̭̩̠̺̥̫͕͈͍̠̳̩͉̘̰͎̱̻̝̮̲̣̥͚͈͍̖͎̯̻͉̤̰͎̙̝̻̬͔̞̲̱̰͚͎̩̰̦͚̺̠̼̜͓̬̯̘̠̥͔̭̱̝̮̠͈̯͍̹͙̲̜̪͉͚͕̬̬͎̥̃͋̀̓͂̀͌̋̈́̏̈̈́͂͋̐̅͌͒́̔̅͗̇̏́̽́̍̑̍̓̾͑̔̇̂̿̿̆͊͐̔͒͐͌͊̅̐͌̓͊̃̐̓͗̏̇̓͗̄͛̇̎͛̈͗͆̾̈̑͛̋̏̊̎́͒̽͐̒̃̏̐́̃̃̏͂̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅe̵̷̴̷̶̷̸̶̷̸̴̵̸̸̶̡̡̨̡̡̨̧̡̡̨̡̨̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̛̺̙̝̲͖̜̯̱̰̩̖̬̺̗̞̼̫̪̝̝̖̬̥̲̤̦̟̺͍͚̘̠̦̦̞̬̩͔̟̼͕̭̙̼̟͇͍̰͇̺͎͎̝̺̝͍̻͚͔͓̫̟̦̣̬̘̰̬͙̣̲̟̞̫͔̪͍̲̥̘̪͇̘̺̖̱̙͙̪͖͐͐̀̽͑̍̇́͆̆̀͂̓̄̃͋̐̔̓̇͆́̂̓͌͛͆̔̃͆̿̃̉͂̔̊̐͋̌͆͂̑̀̐͊̽̀͊̿͗̉̆͂̋͊̾͗̓́̒̊̂͆̾̌̐̀͑̏̽̀̂́͊̂͊͘̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̕͘͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅḑ̴̷̷̴̴̶̵̷̴̶̴̴̧̧̨̢̡̨̨̢̢̡̛̙̙̙̪͓̤̞̖̫͚͓̻̺̗̳͍̺̳̱̥̹͓̳̱̭͚̙͔̻͚͖̻͍̲͎͇̝̣̭̬̠̤̱̭̲͚͖̪̫̘̼̺̝̰̰̠̬̯̬̟̝̥͕̟̺̼̭̞̰̲̳̳͖̹͕͙̪̻͚̮͉̳̜̘͓̰̟̠̥̺̱̯͕͍̞̻̜̮̬̬̟̯̠̖̰͚̼̟̥͈̩̠̼̟̦͍̩̥͂̀͛̃̀̒͒̈́̐̃͌̊̑̃̅͋̍́̿͊̈̍͒̌̀͊̋̒͆̆͒̆̔̇̂̿̄̇̎̾͋̇͆͊́̎̔̔̽̐͒̐̆͒̍̏̋͂̌̍̀͛̂̾͛̚̕͜͜͠͠͠͝a̵̶̴̶̵̸̷̴̶̴̴̵̶̸̸̵̴̸̴̧̢̡̧̨̢̨̧̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̜̘̜̩̯͓̟̣̖̫͇͈̳̯̘͓̺̪̼̳̙̮̮̻͖̳̙͚̤͍͍̩̩̪̭̲̻͖̖͖̤̜͚̼̹̳̥͕̮̬͇͚̭̥̼̠̪̺̣̮̺̥͚̺͙̗̱̝͔̬̫̞̗̬̮̥̞͖̬̮͔̰͙̦̙̺̘̱͈̥͍̙̯̱͇̞͇̞̜̣̼̱͕͉̣̝̳̝̪͕̪̤͇̩̮̥̹̤̜̭̠̪̘͚̞͓̼͚͖̩͌̓̾̂̽̿̍̀͒̊̌̈́̅̈̓͐͐̋̊̎̀͆͋́͒̒̑̊͋̇̒̇̋̊̂͐̎͗͆̏̆́̾̔̽̾͒̊͋̇̔̄͂̇̓̋̂̌̊͒̌̓̓̿̐̆̿̋͒̾̽̅̋̀̎̐̑͆̍̾̈̒̃̽̔̃̉̎͌͆͊̆͆͆̿̀̒̃͑͒̎̔̌̂͛͆̄̈̾͂͊͛̊̐͑̑̀̉̒͘͘̚͘̕͘̕̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅc̸̷̵̶̷̷̴̴̶̵̸̸̸̷̸̷̢̨̢̡̡̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̫͕͖̜̗͙͚̘͔̱̞̥̩͇͕̥͍̰̮͚̰̳̙̬̟̙͍̬̥̗͕̗̩̘͇͕̗̟̟̻̭̤̻̻̥̭̤̬̬̤̳̦͚̥̺͔̞̫̦̯̱̹̙̺̼̦͈͇͎̟͚̙̭͎̙͓͖̤̪̘͕͎̫̦̫̞̼̺͕̖̰̦̠̻͚̑̈́̔̅̾́̊̎̓͊̏͂̀͂̒̅̈́̇́̈́̃͐́̾̾̌̾̂̿͐͂̈̔̇͛̀̄͒̌̑̂̽́̽͂̍͂̋̉͗̎͗̆̄̈̅͂͗̽̉̒̾̿̅̿̾̓̿̔̿̎̒͒̄̔̉͋̎̈̀̉̒̓̀̉̓̿̈̿̇͐̌͘͘͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅt̷̸̵̷̶̶̴̶̸̶̴̸̷̵̸̸̴̷̷̶̴̨̢̡̢̨̨̨̡̨̢̢̧̢̢̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̰̻̜̞͍͇̝̳̺͎͚̟̙͔̤͙̹̥̪̹̰̖͇̙̳͔̤̱̠͇͓̖͉͚̯̦͇̬̬͍̹͈̗̻̼͍̲͙̪͉͔̗̤̖͍̠͈͙̼̪̮̱̘̜͔͓̫͇͚̘͉̝̺̺̦̫̫͚͕̜͍̰̩̦̝̪̪̩̣͉̖̠̫͕̙͈̞̙̱̰̥͎̳̤̬͕̝͇͔̫̼̯̣͔͎̬͙̫̤̟͍̦͇̝̙̪̼͙̩̯̮̮̰̠̮͈̲̝̜͒͂̔̀̃̀̀̈̉̍͊͂̈́̃͑̀̀̿̽̃̂̿̈́͐̓̓̓̅̄́̃̓̾͗̃̉̃̾͗̀̆̊͒̾̍̊̈͌͐̉͛̎̆͆͊̅̍͒̉͆̓̇͊̈̏͒̐̽͑̅͋͛̅̽̅̽̒̿̂̀̄̎̉̏́̈̋͊̎͗̽́́͆̄̊͐̂̆͛̃͋́̏̀͌̑̄̓́̈̈̀̔̄̃̈͆͆̇̽̃̐̍̏̄̕̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅe̷̸̵̵̵̵̴̸̸̸̸̢̢̡̢̨̨̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̞̻͎̤̣̗͔͓̰̼̟͖̗̟͍̪͉͙̗̩͖͍̝͖̱͉͍͈̖̜̙̘̺̱͍̭͚̙̱̣̞̪̳̩͎͍͔̼̩͇̥̳̬̺̪͖̪̥̮̺͈̝̝̦͎͙͓͚͍̰̬̺̘͖͉̪͔͖̲̗̳̞̾̏͒͛͗͊̋̊̽̑́̄̓̽̈́͋̾͐̇̾̽̽͛̽͐̑̔͗͑̽̍͊͋̌̾̅̋͋̈̃̾̍̏͊̍̑̽́̽̀͐̃͋͋̎́̓͑̄̄̂͆̍͒̆̌͋̎͋̃͛̒̌̀̑̈̀̎͑̀̋̿̑̇̚̕͘̕̚͘̕͘͜͠͝͝ͅd̸̷̶̷̵̵̵̸̸̴̵̸̵̵̷̶̴̨̨̢̨̡̨̧̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̳̖͈̳̖͇̟͉̰̥̬̗̮̺̙̘̱̠̪̺͉͇͇͔̖̭̘̣̳̞̮͔̜̘̲̞̝̲̤͇̬̼̻̪͎͔͚̜͎̯̖̤͕̥̱͉͉̩̩͕͚͚͈͍̞̯͓̮̩̼̪͈͓̖̟̫̘͔̜͈̲̮̠̙̹͓̘̟̺̺̳͈͇̳̺̫͍̠̪̤̫͚̲͖͙̤̙͚̩̳̫͔̪̩̣̖̜̰͈̫̞͎̲̰͎̯̟͍̠̙̰̠̥͙̮͔̘̳̳̺̤̖̑̄̄̄̈́͋̏͒̈́͆̏̅̏̀̄̾͆̔̋̽͌͂͊̄̋̍͌̊͆͛̿̄̅̽̎̄̌̾̆͗̏͌͑̐̑̏̆̎̌͑͋̊̎͆̓̒̾̐͋͗̿̅̀̎̃̾̏̽́̏̌̓͌̍̒̑͐͆͗̇̊͆̏͐̿̾̾̒͋̉̋͂͘͘̕̕̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̕͘͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ . I mean, who the hell would actually get that?

To be honest, lately you've been acting different. I don't know if its the new house or the city, but there's something keeping you up at night and I don't like it. I thought we were battling these issues together, as a couple.

Maybe we should just stay home for a while and leave it alone. Its obvious you're not adjusting as well as everyone is. We can talk about this tomorrow morning.

yyourmom

Level 2
yeah actually
I feel really weird replying to this because your icon really looks like my mother. like deadass. you look like my mom irl and I can't keep enough composure to reply to this how I usually would. but I will try.

believe me, surviving out in the forest is rough! all you got is your tent.. your mattress.. and the skies above ya! Another tip I could give you my friend is that when the forest gets quiet you have to feed it to keep it happy!

Try screaming out to it or banging some pots together. Then maybe the forest will be satisfied. It can be tricky knowing if its full or not, so you might want to keep it up until you hear the birds chirpin' again.

I hope my advice is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck on your travels.

- Carter Liu

needle

Level 45
I feel really weird replying to this because your icon really looks like my mother. like deadass. you look like my mom irl and I can't keep enough composure to reply to this how I usually would. but I will try.

believe me, surviving out in the forest is rough! all you got is your tent.. your mattress.. and the skies above ya! Another tip I could give you my friend is that when the forest gets quiet you have to feed it to keep it happy!

Try screaming out to it or banging some pots together. Then maybe the forest will be satisfied. It can be tricky knowing if its full or not, so you might want to keep it up until you hear the birds chirpin' again.

I hope my advice is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck on your travels.

- Carter Liu
thanks carter liu. Ur mom looks like brittany broski i just want you to know that

damitron

Level 1
CARTER LIU!!

Birthday: ????!!!!!

JAR collection!!

Making Friends!

taxidermy
Hanging out with POPPY!

!!!!
!@YY!!

!_#*!
!!!!
- .... . / -.. .- -.-- / .. ... / .- .-.. -- --- ... - / ..- .--. --- -. / ..- ...
!!
-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--.. / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--..
!@*ygG@!!
Its coming for me and I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop iĮ̴̵̸̵̵̵̷̷̵̶̵̵̸̷̸̸̷̸̴̢̢̧̧̧̢̡̧̨̨̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͚̪͕̹̰̲̟̖̝̖̲͈̞͚̭͓̬̲̯̦͖̮̗͍̣͍̰̪̯̮̪̟̯̭͉̯̪̘̬̱͍̺̩̯̭̬̬̦̝̞͍̤͓̥͔͉͎̩̱̬͙̘͖̲͎̲̩͈̱̟̘̰̬̤̤̻͇͇̩̭͔͇͎͍̯͇̘̟͍̣͓̩̣̱̭̳̫̺͉͉̭̩̠̖͔̬̮̬̖̯̖̜̳̘͔̘͌̈̈́́͌̆̓̓̈́̃̐̓̐͆̔̐͂̎̽͛͌̏̉͋͛̓͋̎̋̑̌̈͑̎̓̆́̆̾̾͌̏̍͑̃̈̃̔̎̄̿̀̎͋͒̄́̍̌͂̌̄̿͒̅́̾̀̀͒͋̄͆͊̒̔͌̏̑͊̎̋͘̕̚͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶̵̷̶̵̶̵̷̸̸̵̴̷̶̷̸̴̶̶̴̵̡̢̡̢̢̢̨̧̡̢̡̢̧̨̨̡̢̡̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̹̬̺͙̖͚̟̦̯̫̞̘͙̱̻͈͉̤͓̳̖̳̜̲͔̱̟̙̱̫̻̼͔̩͓̮͙̗͙̘̗̖̟̮̜͚̱͚̝͔̲̻̯̤̦͕͈̳͉͓͈̱͉̰͉͉̙͖͈͈͇̤͎̺̞͍̬͈̩̹̫̠̱͚̺̫̤͚͙̯̺͓̲̫̠̬͕̝̰̦̪̞̥͉̭̖̬͙̩̜̠͎͍͔̟̭̫̘͓͇͈̫̥͖̫̭̗̼͉͙̤̖̜̠̳̖͙͎̘̩̠̰̱͚͍̠̞̰͉͈̺̝̝͇̪̫͎͉͎̞͇̱̣̮̲̔̋̌̐̇̍̃̔̍̓̎̽̋̒́͌̊͋̈́͐̀̈́̏̇̉̀̔̔͒̂͊̂̈̒̒̾̿͐̑͋̌͋̓̔͗͂́͒̿̈͐̌̂̃͛̃́͐̿̂̑̌̒͂͋̓̽̃͐͋̂̏͂̽̌̋͗͋̽̿̇̂̑̃͗̂̅̑̏̂̑̑͌̋͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅç̵̴̶̵̴̶̷̵̵̷̸̴̷̶̸̶̴̢̢̨̧̢̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̡̛̛͎̺͍͓̳̜̘͚̠̥͇̻̱̥̟͓̫̼̥̻̰̜͍͚̝̪̜̣̥̦̮͙̘͉̠̼̩̝̙̺̱͖̘̣̦̩͙̥̻͚͉̘̝̣͚̜̩͖̞̖̟͇̬̱̘͎̦͍̤̺̯̠̼̥̠̦̹͖̩̳̺̜̹̣̭̺̻̤̖̹͕̲̖͕̰̞̱̯͖̳͚̥͚̠͔̙͉̩͖̫̉̋̇͛͊̈́͆̆̈́̓̓̍̐̅̈́̈́͛͛̿̆͗̉̋̿̍̆̒̎̒̎͐͛̈́̏̎͌̾̆̀̍͊̂̀͌͐͌̑̂̄̒͒̽̆̽͋̀̌́̀̎̌͒͋̇̐̈̔̓̇́̏̍͗́̿̆͌̆̇̈̀̎̾͊̒̍̄͊͌̃̉͒̋̈̉̕̕̕̕̚͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅǎ̵̶̵̵̸̶̷̶̴̵̵̶̧̨̧̧̨̧̨̛̛̛͍̣̦̥̙̮͈̣̳̤̯̺͕̯̣̻͙͚̣͕̰͎͖̮͍̤̭͍͉̣̭̺̟̙̲̤̫̱͉̼͍͕̩͍̹͈̼̰̩͚͓̏͆̈́̾̇̊̆̀͒̆̈̆̊͋̍͋͌̇̒̂̆͑̇̓̽͒͐̄̿̏͂͑̎͐̐́̒̓̈̐̒̅͌̎͊͋̄͛̽́̒̈̀̊̄͒̒̍͋͌̃̏͗̏̓͌̕̕͝͝͠͠ͅṅ̵̴̵̶̵̸̶̶̴̸̴̴̷̴̶̵̷̴̨̡̢̧̡̡̧̢̧̡̢̡̢̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̞̺͎̬̭̤̹̜̞͍͇̝̠͇̤̞͚̰̳̦͎̟͚̫͇̙̰͖͇̬͚̙̫̫̫̲̼̟̥̰͚̩̩̱̭̘̺̲͚̦̤͇͈͍͎̲̲͍͓̺̦̲̲͉͈̥̞̰̟͓̗̤̰̹̲̻̯͇͔̳̯̰͎̤͎̭̻͙̮̪̳̻̝͍̜̜̜̖̱̗̹̝̯̞̰̤̥̲̮̗͍̖̼̮̹͙̟̬̤̿͌̀̌͛̂̅͐̽̈́̿̔̇̅̌̆͌̈́̀̑̒̊͊̈̐̾͑͐̄̆͗̋͛̔̀̓̀̊̐̄͛̈̀̆̐̽͗͛͌͊̿̈̀͐́̀̏́́͑̒̃̊́͑̆̒͒͆͋̉̉̒̂͐̀̊́͂́̔̆̽̈͒͛́̒̓̎̍̃͑͗́̀̅͒̀̂͑͐͛̉̅͊̓̍̕̚͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ'̸̶̵̵̷̷̶̵̴̸̷̶̶̴̵̴̸̴̵̵̷̧̡̡̡̢̡̡̧̧̡̨̢̡̡̛̛̼͎̩̹̼͔͓̻̦̞͕̻̻̮͓̠̻̩͙̘̥͉͚̪̫͍̜̹̩͎̳̠̩̜͖͔̟̳͓͈͙͇͈̙͓͉̮͚͖̱̯̝̲͚͈͎̗̭͎̱̬͙̻̫̞̭͙̟̖̻̝̺͖̩͖̬͔̮̙͇̝͖̱̗̱̹̦̖̳̪̬͔̺̮̮͓̲̯̘̳͔̞̣͈͔̗̗̫̱̠̰̞̩͕̮̳̠̝̫̜̫̱̭̜͈̦̗̼͔̘̠̮̾̔̀̊̀̒̂͐͐͑͑̋̐̊͋̉̀͗͌̓͆̍̍̓̎̍̉̉̋̽͆̉̃̔̊̅̍̓̋͑̂̍̍͒̉̐̂̂̋̾̿̽̔̈̽̀̔̊̋́͐̀̉̃̀̐̉͗͒͌̏̀̌͊̿̈̾̄̔́̎̽̾̏́͊̎̉̄̄̿̍́̍̀͑̾̇̋̿̿̎̊͗̊͂͋͘̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝t̴̶̶̵̷̴̴̷̵̷̶̡̧̡̡̡͉̠̲̪̞̼̳̯̜̪͎̟̪̬̱̲̯̜̦̜̹͙̠̬̙̰̹̤̞̪̙̩̲͉̝̭͈̥̲͎̦͍̠̬̦̠͇̲̰͇̺̼̣͈̬̘̠͇͉̳͙̲͇̦͖̟̲̣̖̩͕̻̔͒̓͌̐̅͊̔͋̌̎̊̐̊̀̍̃͐̿̄̀̌̀̈̑̉̈́̉͒́̃͑̒̀̑́́̒͊̄̽̒̒͋̒̏̆͑̀̉͐̍̉̇͐͐̋͌͐̀̎͆̊̅͊̎̋̍̆̍́̾̉͗̄́̄͗̇̉͗͆͘̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ ̶̵̸̶̵̸̸̴̶̡̢̡̨̨̨̛̛̻̪̠̦͎̰̜͙̩̙͚̲͓͎͇͉͍̦̙͍͉̻̪̤̜̲̩͙̘̠̙̩͖̲͈͕͉͉̰̣̹͍̹̺̮͎͔̠͙̣̫̯̙̠͕̜̳̞̬́̉̓͆̈́͋̏̾̉̾̂́͆̈́̈͛̇̐̿̈́͒́͑̃̃̑̂͋͗̂̅̿͐̔̏̂͗̍͗͊͌̾̍̍̇͗̕͘̚͘̕͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅś̸̸̶̸̵̸̵̴̶̷̷̶̷̵̷̢̡̡̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̻͍͉̹̺̺̹̗̖̲̩̞̩̰̜̰̦̠͖͔̜̯̝̗̭͕̞͚̮̜͇͈͓̯̯̭̮̰̠͈̝͓͖̺͈͚̰͈̮̬̱̞̻̺̙̦̺̻̖̟̩̜͈̬̗̦͇̬̖̯̣̹͕̺͎̹͈̥̺͈͚̻̳̼̯̱̼̘͖̗̝̯̗͎̮̝̙͙̮̘͖͕̠̝͇̤̖̘̙͍́̀͛̊̒͐̃̎́́͛͊̄̇̅̇̈́̾̊̍̾̃̒̅̓̌̓̈́̆̑̆̀̊̈̂̋̇̇̔̊͂̅̊̃̍̑̉͌͒̄̆̏̈͊̌̄͒̈̉̓͂͌̑̈͐̈͒͛̀̋̉̌͐̓̃̊̅̑̓̿̌͛͐̆̆̉̽͑̑̾̏͆̍̏̾̏̓͛̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅţ̸̸̷̵̷̵̶̷̵̶̷̴̴̸̴̷̸̷̵̶̨̨̡̡̧̧̧̢̡̧̧̧̧̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̮͖͙̤̘̘̫͚̤̞͎͕͎͓̞̬̦̩͕͓̯̟̖̙͇̭̺̥̰̝͎̝͈̳̞̥̙̰͕̰̩̼̻̖͉̫͇̙͈̩̫͇̳̻͇̤̳̠̹̗̖̩̤̲̰̯̗̝̮̜̗̼͈͉̞̭̞̜̰̙̯̼̜̬͎̗̥̳̰̰̼̩̯̣͇̙̻͈̯̗̰̲̪̜͙̥̤͈̩̜̗̺͙̤͎̦̯͓̺̙̹̻͕͑̃̀̈͊̍̃̐̀̐̏́͒͐͑̿͛͛̀̾̿̾͊̔̾͐̇̽̍͐̊̄͌̏̀͌̏͒̒̃̃̓̒̊̍̿̽̋͂̈̎̇̅̇͊̿̔̐́̎̇̃́̐̿͊́̍̏̊̇̉̍̇̔̌̒͂̋̌͊̿̐̑͑̄̓̊͋̽̄̎̄̔̄͛̌̒͒̍̑̿͆̿̔̔̄̈̐̉̌̇͗̄͑̑͛͒̎̐̾̄͋̏́̆͊̿̆̑̔͛̄̈̾̿̐̑̓̃͂̿͛̂̾͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅǫ̷̸̵̷̵̵̴̵̶̷̷̷̵̸̧̨̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̨̛̰͇̪͈͖͓͚͈̤̦͖͇͇͙̜̻̤̣̤͖͙͕̰̜̭̘̟̣̞̪̠̮̼̮̼̼̹̬͚̖̖͍̞̖̫̱̭͍̰̩̞͇͓̰̱͙̯̱̣̹̳̯̪̳̳̗͈̥̹̦͉̠̭̥͖͓͎̬̘̮̫͈̰͍̙̲̦̻̝̭̋̃̽̈́̾̌́̈̈́̍̈́̂͛̂̆́̊͌̈́̓͂̏̐̇͊̿̈́͐̊̍͌̀̿̃̋̇̄̐̌̏̈̊̂̏̈̋̆̋̑̇́͋̀̄̇͆̇͗̈̋̍͌̆͌́̇͂͊̊̂̾̔̾͗̾̎̈̍̂̌̍̾̆̅̌̉̔̔̆̓̂̎̀͋̽̐͒͒̀̉̚̚̕͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅp̴̷̴̷̴̵̷̸̷̸̷̶̴̷̷̶̷̵̴̵̡̢̡̨̢̡̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̧̡̡̛͍̬̲̞̰͕̦̥̤̙̳̭̻̥͔͖̙͔͈̬̥̝̳̦̩̥̲̘͕͙̖͖͙̯͖̼͇̤̹̗̼͚̙̥͕͎͕̙͍͙͎̹̬̯̺̣̩̼̤͎̝̠̱̳̜̭͍̦̗͖̤̟͓͚̭̲̰͙͎͍̩͖̠̠̖̝̲̬̗̭͕̠̲̳̣̖̮̖͍̹̮̙͎͎͖̖̫̹͓̟̙͙̤͔̼̲̪͚̳̳̰̰͍͕͉̩̤̻̦͍̩͉̩̖̠̳̲̩̠͔̘̻̥͕̞̯͍̦̯̳̝͉̩̜̗̻͖̘̝̦͚͌͐͋̈́̂̔̆̃͂͒͆̄͐͗̓͊͂̀̉́̽̑̇͛͛̇̾̒̈̽̈̎̾̆͋̓́̆̿̊͋͂̐̈͋͆́̽͊͐͑͌̊̓͑̆̒͛́̈̄̈̑͛̈̋̊̓̃̔́̀͆̑̍͌̍̓̉͆͊͆̑͐͑̌̽̔͑̑͋̽͋͋̋͑̄͗̇̑̾̂̿̍͆̿̆͋͗̓̓̋̏͊͑̐̂̔̐̊̚͘͘̕̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I can't st

DISLIKES!!!:
Spiders!!1
!!!
Mean People! >!1

Sexual Orientation:

Thank you for READING!!!
Why did you get out of bed?
deez nuts

Users who are viewing this thread