mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Carter Liu biography - !! warning potentially disturbing content !!

yyourmom

Level 2
deez nuts
I still don't understand what happened.

It was the middle of the night. The doctors said I fell. But how could I have fallen? All I remember is...... Damn, I don't even know. It wasn't raining, it was actually pretty bright out with the moon and everything. Wait, was the moon there? I don't know. I was drunk with a couple friends, the doctors said when I arrived, I was still pretty messed up. They said they found me at the bottom of the hill, near the lake, I think? and they thought I was dead.

They keep asking me questions. Why were you there? What do you remember? Why did you do that to...... I know only as much as the doctors. I stared up at them, pleading for them to take the cuffs off. I was in pain, they said I broke my ankle in the fall. I was running, wasn't I? I was trying to find them. I looked up, at the moon. Where was the moon? What am I doing, again..?

Then you were there. You looked at me with those eyes, those awful fucking eyes. You said she was safe, but I didn't believe you. I fought back, didn't I? I remember what you said.. you aren't safe here, its time to go, don't you see the sky? it's time.

Either way, Im screwed. Maybe I should just come back, I mean, it's gonna happen, isn't it? she's there with you. And the police think I killed her. What bullshit.

I think I remember now. _.png

Users who are viewing this thread