mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Chacha's introduction

Chapanyah

Level 0
Hey, hmm... what should I say about myself *think, thinks* ah well.
Hellow, guys and nice to meet you. I'm a noobie Minecraft player from Finland.
I am pretty on on Minecraft in general so I am still learning the mechanic lvl's on it. I'm actually easily going, humble and a bit straightforward person, who likes to learn new stuff. And what else... I am simply looking for people to play with and get to know them. And also I need some guidance in general since I'm new on SchoolRP lol.

Soo... thats it about me lol.

Last edited:

Totalore

Level 138
first of all, welcome to schoolrp ! lot of us are weebs (mikeshotz especially) so it you're super down with anime we'll get along nicely

as for roleplay, it all depends on your acting, basically. of course you're able to learn and will definitely make some mistakes here and there.

i cannot fret enough how much reading our rules and going through the tutorial will help you. it doesn't and will not answer everything, so when you're in game and don't know what to do ask in /help or our #help channel on the discord. there'll always be a staff member to answer your questions

anyway i gotta skidaddle and do so some really buff guy stuff, hope you have fun on the server

Chapanyah

Level 0
Oooh, I completely forgot, that I like animes and manga. I am weebie woo. Totally. XD Sure, we can talk and stuff like that lol :D

Squnni

Level 0
Any time I try to join the school RP, it say I'm already connected to the server and tp's me back to the home bit.

Users who are viewing this thread