Blade S. Kikuchi

Level 4
MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
IGN: SILKY_GOD
DATE: 9/30/023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Change the bail prices
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: people wont quit srp and people wont quit gang rp. one of my char got jailed it was the first time that char got jailed and my bail was 200k no one will want to do gang rp and the ones that do just end up quitting bc if you get jailed and say you already have 2 crimes your bail will be like 2 mil and not everyone is srp has 200k laying around

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Actions have consequences. If you get caught committing crimes, you do not get to complain.

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
Consequences of your actions. And people don't quit gangrp simply because their bail is high, people don't quit srp after being perma banned sometimes so really its an unrealistic scenario that you provided ;p

Blade S. Kikuchi

Level 4
MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
Consequences of your actions. And people don't quit gangrp simply because their bail is high, people don't quit srp after being perma banned sometimes so really its an unrealistic scenario that you provided ;p
and how would you know that? i mean do you really know everything

Blade S. Kikuchi

Level 4
MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
oh and another thing tell me this if you were helping a friend icly and they were getting beat up and you were beating up the other guy and you got cought by kpd and your bail amount was like 400k would you be annoyed sad happy or angry

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
im just saying what i think aswell and unless you know for a fact people wont quit becuase of it prove it to me
Could you maybe prove people quit more frequently because of the bail prices?
I mean honestly you can just play another gang character, right? It shouldn't matter that much to gather up the money over time and then pay it.

Blade S. Kikuchi

Level 4
MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
Could you maybe prove people quit more frequently because of the bail prices?
I mean honestly you can just play another gang character, right? It shouldn't matter that much to gather up the money over time and then pay it.
but do you really think people want to have 3 other gang char?

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
oh and another thing tell me this if you were helping a friend icly and they were getting beat up and you were beating up the other guy and you got cought by kpd and your bail amount was like 400k would you be annoyed sad happy or angry
I'd maybe, rethink the situation, I mean, you could've just dragged your friend away and not been in an area where you could've been cought

Blade S. Kikuchi

Level 4
MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
I'd maybe, rethink the situation, I mean, you could've just dragged your friend away and not been in an area where you could've been cought
they will just approach or try to and then your in the fight situation and kpd will jail you or detain you but ive does that before dragged a friend away they approched and kpd came i ended up getting jailed

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
yes people have talked about quitting gang rp crime rp all together
However, that isn't quitting SRP and others quitting gang rp doesn't exactly go towards you right? If someone truly loves gangrp and wants to do it that's great!

There are multiple ways of not getting caught in a crime and a lot of ways to get out of having to bail yourself out. Yes, people don't always have multiple gang rp characters, so you can take a break! Perhaps join a faction to help pay off your bail. Personally, 400k isn't that much, but it is a plentiful amount, especially when you're not in a situation where you're constantly earning such money to help with that or spending an abundance.

In the situation where you were caught, I wouldn't blame the KPD or the bails as the bails are fairly reasonable. I'd just call it unlucky and work my way to get through with it, y'know? With bails it's also easier for KPD, since if the bails were lowered felons would be out and about more and would just make their job harder than it most likely currently is.

Apologies I did go overboard with my constant replies, if you have anything else I recommend my DMs! Discord is - soratheonly

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
IGN: SILKY_GOD
DATE: 9/30/023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Change the bail prices
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: people wont quit srp and people wont quit gang rp. one of my char got jailed it was the first time that char got jailed and my bail was 200k no one will want to do gang rp and the ones that do just end up quitting bc if you get jailed and say you already have 2 crimes your bail will be like 2 mil and not everyone is srp has 200k laying around
Bro.. It depends on what you've done... My char's bail was like 600k because they plead guilty. It would've been 800k. And that was for cutting off someone's leg with a fireaxe... (a felony. a 5 day bail wait time) So it makes sense.

Renidite

Level 11
-1 Simply just don't get caught doing the crime it's not that hard. Think smarter. People don't just quit SRP based off of bali prices nor simply quit gangrp just because of a bali price. Either don't get arrested or plan out your actions better simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread