ny00m

Level 20
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
IGN: DilfRP
DATE: 9.4.2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Change the faculty radio messages back to the green they used to be, similar to call messages.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It will be easier to read the messages in chat. Right now, the white text of the radio messages makes them look very similar to normal chat, which makes it harder to keep track of conversations. Changing the text to be green like it used to be will make it easier to distinguish from other messages.

How they look now:

There's also the fact that when you whisper in the radio, it makes your whisper white too, when it should be light gray. It is disorienting.

meg0cci

Level 17
Community Team
Builder
Visqiu
Visqiu
Notable
+1!!!
I agree with that, I never closed the raido before but because of this. . I always do, like radio supposed to be different from the others, making it green . . quite easy to focus on. But right now, its so hard to track messages, especially if you're hosting a class or etc.

Last edited:

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
+1
i dont have any accounts that use radios, but from the screenshots provided i can imagine the struggle keeping track of the radio conversations

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 Not a school staff (yet?) and do find this suggestion useful. It looks better green and it's easier to follow the conversation.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
+1, I made this exact suggestion in the kpd discord about our radios HOWEVER

there's a decent chance this is actually just a bug (I sure hope it is.)

Infi

Level 133
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Yeah as cloud_divider said it is most likely a bug with the tags and will be fixed eventually. Call tags are bugged as well so I’m sure it’ll be fixed

Users who are viewing this thread