Omega+
IGN (Minecraft username):
This is the alt account that I wish to age up - DedNameTheToastr
here is my main account - HazukiPlayZ

What you need (Role/Rank):
Adult - 29

Your current Role/Rank (If any):
Grade 7 - 13
(I am currently having the rank upgrade issue where it says I'm at the highest rank)

Evidence:
Here is my alts (Daichi Kitsune's) biography:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/daichi-kitsune’s-biography.40677/

I would like to roleplay as _Nishee_Nishee_'s (Melodie Kitsune's) in-game husband using my alt account, She already has a husband through pre-written lore and backstory. I know that it takes a lot of time and effort to become an adult, While I'm going ahead and giving this a shot here, even if this gets declined I will still work my way up to being able to role-play as her in-character husband! I would be willing to take any test or anything similar to that to age up all at once as well.

Here is a quote from _Nishee_Nishee_'s (Melodie Kitsune's) biography:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/♥-melodie-asha-kitsune-biography-♥.40540/#post-127182

"Melodie Kitsune was born and raised in Germany, after spending 15 years in her hometown she followed her dream to become a teacher in the "big" city. So she packed up her bags and left home heading for Karakura, Japan. Where she went to high school and college studying for her Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics. After gaining her Bachelor's Degree she applied to teach at Karakura High school to live her childhood dream.

After becoming a Math teacher at Karakura high school she was living her childhood dream- One day while she was in the shopping district looking to buy a new umbrella she bumped into a very interesting but troubled child named Kashii Alarie - after the strange yet funny encounter they begin a friendship like no other. Melodie became a mother figure to Kashii over the time they spent together - However, one night everything changed when Kashii came to her crying she revealed her past to Melodie of her twisted family household, Melodie's motherly instincts kicked in, on that day she personally adopted Kashii Alarie as her daughter having her move in with her.

Soon after settling down with her newly adopted daughter she one night met a man at the bar named Daichi Kitsune and he flipped her whole world upside down. While she played hard to get - or at least she thought she was - She madly fell in love with him as they spent more time together. She soon introduced him into her and Kashii's life as he moved in with them. They soon shortly after married having a private wedding on the beach, with kashii as her maid of honor.

[Relationships]

- Daichi Kitsune - Husband -
- Kashii Alarie - Adopted Daughter -"

Here is another quote from BunnieRP (Kashii Alarie's) biography:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kashii-alaries-biography-33.40510/#post-127509

"After living a year in Karakura, she met a woman named Melodie Kitsune, they met while out in the shopping district, Kashii was looking for trouble, and Melodie was looking for a new umbrella. Kashii had bumped into Melodie, causing her to drop her purse into a puddle. Kashii offered to get it replaced, but Melodie just smiled softly and threw it out casually. From that day Kashii and Melodie had kept in touch, but one night their relationship had changed. Kashii got drunk after reading a letter her father had sent her. She got extremely upset at the letter since her father was attempting to get his daughter to forgive him and ran to Melodie's apartment, telling the woman about what happened to her parents back in France. From that conversation, Melodie decided that the poor girl needed a home, and a mother and father figure in her life, So she and her Husband, Daichi, agreed to house and treat Kashii like their own daughter from then on."

[Relationships]

(This will include people that REGULARLY speak to Kashii)

Melodie Kitsune
Melodie is Kashii's adoptive Mother, not legally but we can pretend! She is married to Daichi. Melodie is a laid-back parent who loves to party, and doesn't really care about what Kashii does as long as she doesn't die!

Daichi Kitsune
Daichi is Kashii's adoptive Father. Since Kashii is a troublemaker and does what she wants Daichi has taken on more of the parent role than Melodie"​

oph

Level 165
[DENIED]
- You must already have
the adult role in order to request it.

You can obtain this role by applying for certain things in
THIS
(Click Here) section.

Users who are viewing this thread