mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Chef Application || Ajfresh2465

Ajfresh47

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Ajfresh2465
(Also - Ajfresh47, Ajfresh82, and Ajfresh44)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
thekawaiicuddler

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I've been in a bit of an odd funk in life recently but I am still online throughout my two main accounts, "47" and "2465", at least for a few hours a day. Every day. I do have a job I go to 4 days a week but I can easily maneuver around that.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, a singular 10-day ban for ERP on my main account. This was when I was new to the server and I have matured since then.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand completely.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A chef is a rather broad term, but it refers to someone who provides delicious meals to whoever they are required to serve in their profession. Whether it be the top sous chef in a five star restaurant, or in this instance a simple school lunch lady or lad in a school cafeteria. With the latter being this situation, it means ensuring that the students, and faculty, are provided with a meal that gives them enough energy to endure the remainder of the school day and whatever comes after it until their next meal. Along with that is the expectation to keep their small yet important work area clean and tidy! When it comes to their general role of faculty, they are required to enforce the rules of the school with students and other coworkers equally to make sure that everyone is happy, healthy, and well behaved. If a student is to make this difficult, they are to hand them proper punishment as needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
While my memory of exactly how long I've been infatuated with roleplay as a whole is foggy, I at least know that it has been a part of my life for many, many long years. I still adore the practice to this day whether it be on SRP or a simple story being portrayed on a messenger app or fantasy game. Within the last few years I have mainly stuck to Minecraft and Discord though I have explored others such as GTA, Roblox, and an old game type website called Woozworld. Across all platforms I’ve experienced different styles of writing and story genres from fantasy to my beloved slice of life, such as SRP. While I wouldn't call myself the greatest story teller or anything along those lines, I've been partaking in the practice long enough to know what I'm doing and have improved immensely over the years.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Denied
Language Application - Mandarin
Chef Application
Ban Appeal
Lore Team Application
Deleted Librarian Application

Accepted
Language Application - Mandarin (Attempt 2)
Language Application - JSL (Ajfresh47)
Lost Items Request
Language Application - Korean
Language Application - Italian
Chef Application (Attempt 2)
Language Application - JSL (Ajfresh2465)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Ajfresh47 - [College][B]
Ajfresh2465 - [Adult]
Ajfresh82 - [Grade 12]
Ajfresh44 - [Bird]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Amara would raise an eyebrow at the student and politely tell them to be respectful of her and any other faculty member and remind them of how rude that is to say to anyone. If they continued to insult her, she'd switch to a more stern tone of voice as she warns them again to knock it off before more serious measures are taken. She has no time for this inappropriate behavior. If still the student refused to behave, she'd sigh in obvious frustration before issuing the troublesome child a detention slip and telling them to move away to not disturb the others.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Amara would storm up to the duo and demand that they break apart that instant and that fighting on school grounds is strictly against the rules. If necessary, she'd radio for assistance while doing what she can to force them to separate, even if it meant getting harassed in any way in the process. After finally getting them to stop, she'd question what caused this to happen in the first place, listening to the story and giving punishments as needed before ushering them both to the nurse's office to check for any serious injuries.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Amara would watch from afar for a moment with a concerned and upset expression on her face, making her way to them with a stern posture and voice. She'd remind them that their actions could cause them to be terminated immediately and potentially cause someone, or themselves, harm. While she's very annoyed at the situation, she'd give them a second chance to reassess what they're doing and hopefully fix the issue. If the situation escalated or the offender continued their dangerous acts, she'd do what she can to inform their coworkers and SLT of the situation to ensure it doesn't happen again and others are aware of its existence.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Amara is a kind but rather quiet and reclusive creature, keeping to herself in most situations if possible. While she's not again socializing, she can be a bit blunt in her phrasing which sets some people off. However while on break she'd sit with a book or multiple while eating a small snack to keep herself occupied. It's also possible she'd be in the farthest corner to not disturb the others using the room or any of its devices. She's quite happy with a good story and a warm cup of tea, and if someone cares to join her? She's happy to try and oblige.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Amara offers the student a gentle smile as they appear next in the line. "Any preference on an apple or orange today?" She'd ask, adjusting the tray to the receiver's request. She would inquire about a few more specifics to make sure they truly enjoyed what they were eating today. Once finished, she hands out the tray with a nod of her head as a response to the students' thanks, looking to the next person.

/me The young woman lets out a slow sigh once the last child walks away from the counter with their food, taking in the scene around her in the messy kitchen area. She'd shake her head at its state before walking over to a mop leaning against the wall beside her, immediately working at cleaning up before the bugs and stains appeared. She couldn't stand dirty spaces. Perhaps she should work on not causing such a mess every shift.

/me Amara walks at a steady yet slow pace down the halls, nose deep in her new recent book obsession. She was completely content with her free time as lunch had finished a long while ago and yet something in her was unsatisfied. With a quiet “Hm”, the young lady turned quickly on her heel as she snapped her book shut. Her heels clicked along the school floor louder and louder it seemed while she walked back to the cafeteria kitchen. The book gets sat down on a random shelf and her mind switches gears completely; grabbing the necessary ingredients, she begins to make a batch of soft chocolate chip cookies. It took her till the end of the school day, but she didn’t mind. In fact it was just what she was hoping for. With a tray of freshly baked treats in hand, she offers each passing student and faculty member a kind smile and a delicious snack to wish them a good rest of their day.

/me Whilst on a leisurely stroll through the campus to spectate the surrounding areas, Amara hears what sounds like sniffling coming from a nearby closet. Immediately, she shuffles over to it before giving a gentle few knocks as to not completely startle whoever is inside. “Are you.. alright?” She asks, patiently waiting for an answer. After only hearing more cries she proceeds to slowly open the door. Without a word, she sits beside the small girl sitting by her lonesome and closes the door enough for light to still penetrate the darkness. Even if they did not want to talk, Amara simply wanted to provide a shoulder for them to cry on if they needed it.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Amara Marelli
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Amara or Miss Marelli

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Spiritual
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Master’s
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Japanese
Minors: Literature and Communications

Nationality: Italian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Italian
Other Languages: Japanese and English

Backstory
Amara Marelli was born and raised in the beautiful, elegant lands of Italy in a small town. Her parents were almost always out and away from home on various business trips, of course resulting in the young girl not seeing them around as a growing child should. Instead she was taken care of for the majority of her childhood by the family’s hired nanny, Marissa. A kind and gentle soul, the woman treated Amara like she was her own flesh and blood; reading her stories of her past, participating in silly reenactments of such tales with the child, and even teaching her the basics of her education. The absent parents did not believe in putting their child in public education as they were too proud to have the daughter they never paid attention to amongst others with flourishing families.

The years continued rather uneventfully until the girl reached the ripe age of 18, having fully accepted Marissa as her mother and only family as they also did not allow her to reach out to others. Amara adored the woman more than anything, even going as far to say she was her only friend in the world. She’d still address her parents as their original titles, but they had little to no meaning to her now. However, she began to notice a change in her beloved caretaker, seeing her less and less as time went on and another adult was taking her place; a man she had no care for whatsoever. Once inquired about the change, the young girl’s heart shattered at the news she was given; Marissa had become quite ill, struggling to even stand on her own. She did not want to worry her sweet girl so she masked it as much as she possibly could while around her. Amara spent as much time with her any time she could, despite the many scoldings from both her birth parents and new “babysitter”. The days grew long, and the sky darker, as the poor woman’s health steadily decayed. Amara, of course, was right by the woman’s side as she passed on, tears flowing down her face as she watched the one light in her life disappear from her grasp.

From that moment on, the girl decided it was time for a change. Time for her to leave this place she had no more connections to. Her parents were never around to love her, her new caretaker was a stiff old man who was a stickler for the rules; she needed to leave. With a good amount of her family's money tucked away in the bags of her belongings, Amara left in the dead of night and hopped on a plane headed across the continent to Japan. She managed to find a simple home in the small town of Karakura where she lived unbothered by her family; she had managed to cover her tracks from anyone who might know her and try following her. Slowly but surely she became accustomed to the new change though she mainly remained alone due to her rather blank and blunt personality she had been developing after years of no friends or proper family. The woman searched place after place for a job to be able to keep herself afloat, landing on a job in the town’s conjoined high school and college. She didn’t have too much experience, but Marissa had taught her everything she needed to know to do a good job. She would make her proud, no matter what, till her own last dying breath.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
As someone who has been struggling to find a friend or any family members who truly care for me, I want to provide others with the caring feeling they may be missing in their day to day life. Children are our future, they should be taken care of properly regardless of the situation. What better place to do so than at a school such as this? Whether I am in the higher ups or a simple janitor, I simply would like to provide the students someone to trust and confide in for any issues they may have. I will make sure they are cared for if they allow me to be a supporter to them. I would never wish my past on anyone, let alone a child.
My family has taught me that over the years.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I volunteered in the library with my beloved mother every week at the local school library and cafeteria as I was not allowed to study there. It was one of the highlights of my days.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
While I will admit I have no skills above or beyond any other contender, I can promise that the students' health and wellness will be my first priority. I want to care for them as if they were my own. Of course, a job is a job and I can only do so much, but I will treat each and every one of them with the respect and care any child deserves. Along with that, I have been cooking for myself with the help of my mother since I was a young girl. Helping the pleasant cafeteria ladies when I was a child filled me with a lovely sense of fulfillment I would love to gain again. Everyone deserves care.​

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for reading!
Do you have any questions?: If accepted, is there a way to have this with another /character for my adult role?​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread