Dompiedom

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yup, dompiedom

How old are you? (Optional):
I’m 16.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
I’d say I’m reasonably active.. Usually, I get on for a few hours a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on how my schedule looks for a week. However for the employee faction I’m more than willing to dedicate more of my time to roleplaying, due to it being a small responsibility when joining the faction. I’ll give it a 7/10 if I had to give a rating.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I’ve never been banned before on any of my accounts. I have a very clean record with the exception of one warning I received a long time ago. It's my intention to keep it this way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes! This was stated in the rules and I fully understand the consequences of inactivity.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The chefs are in charge of preparing the food for breakfast and lunch. They are expected to roleplay out the chef role as accurately as possible whilst keeping it fun and engaging for anyone involved. The chefs call for students to form a line at the cafeteria where they will be handing out the food they prepared. As a chef, they will also have to be able to work together with their co-workers. As there’s only one workstation for all of them.

Outside the kitchen, they are expected to roam the halls in order to ensure the school's safety. This includes stopping students from accidentally harming themselves, breaking up fights that may occur throughout the day and helping those out who may need it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Quite a lot! I’ve been roleplaying on SRP (SchoolRP) alone for over two years now and have been improving since. Outside of the server I’ve also been engaging in all kinds of different roleplays which have helped me understand roleplaying even more. My primary skills when it comes to it would be improvisation, reasonable amount of detail & personality. I’m not saying I’m the most skilled roleplayer out there but I am very much confident in my abilities.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Out of any faction the School Employee faction is the most appealing to me. In my opinion if I were to be beneficial to any faction on SRP I’d be most useful to the employee. The server mainly being aimed at the school is also what makes it more appealing in my eyes. And with past experiences, friends & roleplays being from this faction makes it an easy choice for me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted | Dutch
Application:

Accepted | Ukrainian Application:

Denied | Receptionist Application:

Accepted | EMS Application:

Accepted | Chef Application:

Denied | Chef Application #2

What are your current role(s) on the server?

Bachelor College | Tim Hunluan
Highschool | Kiyomizu Mizuneko
Dog | Raisin

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character is a very patient person. She would wait for the student to finish their tantrum and correct them of their behavior. If all goes well, she hopes to be able to communicate with the student to find out why they were even doing this in the first place. Sometimes students are difficult to deal with. In this scenario she is not afraid to put her foot down and warn the student. As well as inform them of the consequences they may have to face if they keep up this behavior to anyone. In the end, she will purposely give them a boring lecture to ensure they won’t do it again.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Calmly stop them. She knows if she keeps calm herself so will the students. She’ll break them apart and keep them distanced from each other. If absolutely necessary she’ll stand between them to avoid any more physical alteration. With utmost priority she’ll check them for any injuries she may be able to spot. She’s not medically experienced, so if there’s anything to be worried about, a trip to the nurse would be necessary. But assuming they’re fine she’d investigate what happened. She’d hear out both students, ask any witnesses and in the end pick a reasonable consequence for both involved.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She’d be slightly irritated, as employees are expected to be a good example and keep themselves safe. But she’ll approach said employee in a friendly manner and ask what’s going on. As well as she possibly can, she’ll try to convince them to stop with what they’re doing. Explain why what they’re doing is both immature and dangerous. If the employee is difficult to reason with, she’ll ask for someone to come and help her deal with the situation. Or at least keep it safe from that moment on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Depends on the day and mood. But most often she’ll be calmly doing her own thing. If her relationship with co-workers is good. She’ll try to spark conversation with any of them. Ask them about their day, plans & about them in general. Without getting too much into their face. Otherwise, she’ll read a book, maybe play a game or relax to regain her energy to continue on with the day. In conclusion, she’ll act relaxed.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Tapped the ground with her foot, waiting impatiently. She had prepared the food a bit too early and was now waiting for the clock to tick by. She stood there, her eyes fixated on the watch that hung on her wrist. Time felt slow, as she continued pacing around the kitchen. She walked over to the food trays she had prepared and lined up. Looking at them as she admired her creation. And then, the bells rung. And she got ready to call the students over for lunch.

/me Went on over to the breakroom. She had put in her everything that day and was exhausted. She carefully opened the door, trying to avoid disturbing anyone, as she walked inside. The room was calm, and she started to feel a bit more relaxed. She walked to a coffee machine.. Turning it on to make herself some. As it finished, she blew on it, before taking a slow sip out of it. It felt like the coffee burned her tongue. She nervously kept herself together to not bring any attention to herself and managed to deal with it. Waiting for the coffee to cool down instead.

/me Got ready to start preparation for lunch. She yawned as she stared at the ingredients she needed to start making the food. She decided to put on some music as she pulled out a small speaker from her backpack. Turning it on silently. Taking a deep breath, she started working on lunch. Slowly vibing along with the music. Today was a calm day, so she kept going without any disturbances. She finished up the lunch and went on over to turn off the speaker. Quickly putting it back into her backpack.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kiyomizu Muzineko.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Preferred Name:
Professionally, Muzineko.

Age (Minimum is 25): 28.

Academic Degree: Masters.
Major(s): Culinary arts, professional cooking.
Minors: Bakery and pastry arts.

Nationality: Japanese.
Known Languages: Japanese, English & Dutch.

Backstory
During childhood, Kiyomizu found it difficult to find something she was passionate about. Everyone around her constantly asked her “What do you want to be when you’re all grown up?” But she never truly knew. As she grew, her fear for the future did as well. Not knowing what she wanted to be was difficult for her to cope with. Every day in her life, all she could think about was her future & future career. Somewhere in her childhood, she was adopted by a new family. This family consisted of two loving parents and a cat.

Her parents wanted to properly build a bond with her, they’d take Kiyomizu out to all kinds of different places to do all kinds of different things. One of these things was a cooking learning program for the youth. This one specifically stood out to her. To her, seeing the creation of foods was something that filled her heart with joy and hope. In her eyes it was a beautiful thing to witness. She begged her parents day and night to let her join the program, which after a while, her parents agreed. They took her to get signed up and watched as she took her first steps in learning how to cook.

She learned all kinds of different things from that program. But time moved on and the years passed. Kiyomizu was getting older and she had to go to highschool. Her parents had been carefully browsing through different schools to find what best suited her interests and sent her to a completely different country. The reason behind it was that this school had a specific learning program. Where Kiyomizu could continue down the path of learning the chef's ways. Whilst not having to worry about her actual education. Here she’d be able to focus on both as long as she put in all she had. During highschool, she met a lot of people that motivated her to keep trying. As the workload was overwhelming for her. But she managed to push through and meet everyone’s expectations. In her eyes, even though it was hard, these were her prime years of her life so far.

As if the years flew by, it was time for her to choose a university. It was hard for her to find something that suited her best interests, and what would be best for her future career choices. After all these years she was still certain with what she wanted. She wanted to be able to be a chef in the future and inspire those the same way she was inspired. So look she did, and eventually she found the right university for her. Where she’d get the degree she had been working so hard for all this time. During her time in university, she surprisingly had more time to herself as she hadn’t gone into any programs. So she decided to get a job on the side to lessen her parents' burden. Her parents had been paying for her through the years, so Kiyomizu felt obligated to put in some of her own efforts. She took the role of an assistant chef in a restaurant she found near to where she studied. This is where she’d get her first experience being in a working environment.

And at last, she graduated. And it was time for her to move on to the next chapter of her life.. She wanted to move back to Japan to be near her parents again. So she prepared, said her goodbyes to her friends. And went on to Japan. When she arrived, she took a few months to get herself to get set up and feel her relaxed self again. Before long, she went on to look for a job that was in need of her culinary skills. At first she assumed this would be an easy thing to do. But she was quickly proven wrong. She spent many hours and many days even finding a place she’d like to apply to. In the end, she landed herself on Karakura Highschool.

Motivation for Joining KHS
At first, it was only the job. But as I started researching this school I came to love the idea of working here.. Working in a school environment is new to me which in my opinion makes it all the more interesting. And with how this position is being described I feel like I’d be welcomed here. Which only motivates me more.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I’m in no way saying I’m better than them. But, I do have a few qualities I think I’ve developed further than some other people. I like to think I’m patient, caring. I have great skills when it comes to my work in the kitchen that could greatly benefit the school. And when I set my mind to something it’ll be done. I work well with other people when necessary, and socially try to be my best self. But I can also be strict when needed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Extra

Additional notes about your application: I'm aware the links are a bit funky, I can't figure out how to fix it. Apologies for the inconvience.
Do you have any questions?: Nope!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread