mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Chef Application

Flauntt

Level 4
Out-of-Character Information

What Is Your Minecraft Username?: TheSonySpeakers

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do have discord. My discord tag is BoogerChacks101#4826

How old are you?: N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on SRP for about 6-8 hours, but my time may vary due to personal situations or school work that call for my undivided attention.

Have you ever been banned: Yes, I have been banned once for 30 minutes for trolling back in January, I believe. I do not plan on taking that route again, it was very unprofessional and insensitive of me to do.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I completely understand these consequences.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for the role of a chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A chef is a qualified professional cook who is skilled in all aspects of food preparation and mostly specializes in one cuisine. Chefs are responsible for researching recipes, planning menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. To ensure that meals are served in a timely manner, you should be able to assign duties to kitchen workers. Finally, you'll plan and serve a full menu that will delight your guests.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would say that I have a decent understanding of FearRP, DetailRP, Etc. I have been roleplaying for an estimated 3-4 years, so I clearly still have a lot to learn and I have no doubt that this role will help me do just that.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.36496/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.36331/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-instead-of-french.35417/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian-instead-of-greek.35305/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application.34881/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-for-korean-instead-of-greek.34873/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.34558/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33028/ - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18] [Grade-12]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Katherine would keep a calm demeanor and would proceed to politely ask the student to refrain from making such comments. If the student does not comply with these orders then I will give them a second warning, this time reminding them of the consequences that follow their actions. If the student continues to be disrespectful, then I will call for a higher authority and inform them of the issue.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Katherine would not try to intervene in the fight so as to not get injured or agitate the students even more, instead, my character would call out to the students in an attempt to distract them from the fight. In the case that this backfires, then I would call the proper authorities and warn other employees of these specific students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Katherine would remind the employee of their position in the school and how they are supposed to be acting. If the employee continues to act inappropriately, I will remind them twice of their actions and the punishments that follow in hopes that they will listen. If this too does not end up working, then I will have to resort to informing the principal about this employee and what they were doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
If there are other employees in the break room, then Katherine will greet them and offer her assistance with anything need be. If Katherine were to be alone in the break room, then she would sit down, relax, and take out her sketchbook to draw for the remainder of her break.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/Me
She'd grab the bell peppers and walk over to the sink, turning on the faucet to rinse them. She'd then proceed to dry them off with two paper towels, setting the freshly washed peppers on the counter.

/Me She'd grab a pot and fill it half way with hot water. She'd then put the pot on the stove, adding half the bag of rice carefully, alongside a pinch of salt, then stirring it for two minutes before letting it sit for 20 minutes.

/Me She'd place the cucumbers on the cutting board, positioning her fingers to not get in the way of her cutting. She'd then carefully pick up the knife and start slicing the cucumber into thin pieces.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Katherine E. Iglesias

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Katherine

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Arts

Major(s): Culinary Arts

Minors: Marketing, Entrepreneurship

Nationality: Salvadorian and Hawaiian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: Spanish

Other Languages: French

Backstory:
Katherine was born on October 13th of 1996, in Santa Tecla, Salvador. Katherine was always a very independent child growing up due to her being born into poverty. Katherine's family couldn't afford much when she was younger, so she had to help her parents with extra work around the village. Katherine was in charge of feeding the cattle as well as her 3 younger siblings whilst her parents were out all day looking for work to earn some extra pocket money. Katherine enjoyed spending time with her siblings, they saw her as their main parent figure since her parents were always gone. One day Katherine was getting Louis, her youngest brother, ready for school, when suddenly she heard a crash from the kitchen. Katherine ran out of the room and into the kitchen as she stared in disbelief to what was her father laying dead on the floor with a big and bloody gash on his head. Katherine looked at her mother who was holding a bloody rock, standing next to her fathers lifeless body. Katherine's mother then hurries to explain that she had to kill him in order to escape his abusive ways. Katherine always knew that her father was violent towards her mother, but she knew that she had to suppress what she was feeling and make sure that her siblings were no where around to see this. Katherine finished dressing the rest of her siblings and told them to pack their valuables, whilst her mother cleaned up and disposed of her fathers body. Her siblings did not question her and just obliged. Katherine and her mom led her siblings out through the back door and to her aunts food stand that sold all kinds of fruits and goodies, in an attempt to distract her siblings from the confusion they must've felt. Whilst Katherine sent her her siblings on to school, Katherine's mother informed her aunt of what had just gone down. Katherine's aunt decided that it was best if they left Santa Tecla and moved to Karakura Japan, where Katherine could have a better education. Katherine had to tell her siblings that their father had simply just gone to look for work, so that they wouldn't be worried. From then on Katherine resorted to learning how to cook from her aunt as a way to cope with her fathers death. She learned to make all kinds of traditional dishes, and experiment to make a few of her own. When Katherine and her family got to Karakura, it took her a while to get used to this new lifestyle, but she made it work. Fast forward 7 years, Katherine is now 18 years old and applying to get into culinary school, the school of her dreams. Katherine submitted the video of her cooking one of her traditional dishes from El Salvador and she was accepted. She went away to culinary school for 4 years and earned her bachelors degree in Culinary Arts. Katherine came back home to her mother, aunt, and siblings who all seemed to be doing exceptionally great. Katherine stayed unemployed for 3 years so she could be able to spend some quality time with her family. Katherine decided that she wanted to try to apply to be an assistant chef, just to get a feel of what it's like. She found that being an assistant wasn't enough for her, she wanted to be the head chef. So Katherine ended up applying to be a chef at a high school, because it for one, she loved cooking, and she could also inspire students to maybe one day become a chef like her. Katherine is now doing well, and is working to inspire others and to spread positivity around Karakura.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
What motivated me to join KHS was the fact that I could do what I love, which is cooking, whilst inspiring others who may want to follow in my footsteps. I love cooking for people, it's a passion that I've always had, and I want to be able to share that with others and possibly teach them a thing or two. I've always been into anything that has to do with food and work experience, so I think that working at KHS is a great opportunity to help me build on my skills and character. I have always wanted to be a chef and, although it has been a rocky road, it was all worth it, because in the end I'm following my dreams and I will stop at nothing to achieve them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate: N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants, because I possess the skills, experience, and knowledge of food handling, health department requirements and guidelines as well as required training to properly prepare and cook exceptionally amazing meals and dishes that students would love. Not just that, but I have the drive to keep going and I will deliver nothing less than what is expected of me. I will put in all my work and effort to do the best I can and more.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Chef as another applicant has been chosen for this role.
- Remember that the role you're applying for isn't a real chef and that they work in a school - think of it as a lunch/dinner lady.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread