Accepted Chef Application.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: KiroRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kiro#7532

How old are you? (Optional): 16.

What is your time zone?: Central.

Describe your activity on the server: I play roughly around 5-6 hours, more or less depending if I'm busy of course.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I hate to admit, but yes. Back around July near the end, I ended up in a weird situation where I said I was AFK, and I come back to a certain player making moves, jokingly, I made a couple moves back. Soon after a couple of other /me's and what not, the other player /it the doing, and I was like AYE like yooo..if this isn't voided then I'm gonna lose my job and stuff ahaha like lets void this while we can please. Though as they failed to void the situation, and that's what got me banned. 2 weeks after this little incident, they formally apologized, and really was un-aware of how foolish they're actions was. Even though it was appealable, I waited my time out and resumed to RP. Not to mention, out of my years of being on SRP since 2018, it was my official first ban.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Very aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a school chef, your there to feed the students a daily regular based set of meals in an ordinary fashion, and provide the sweet taste of something delicious. Your not also only giving out a meal, your providing possible happiness and a meal to teachers as well. Cooking is a delight, and is to be taken as serious as possible. Following the regards of safety as well during cooking. Seeing that I've observed this job well and worked along side a co-worker years back who was a chef, they've explained how the job works. The regards your to consider and cooperate with any bad attitude students as well.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Throughout the years I've experienced since 2018, I've learned a lot. I went from being a noob, and unaware of what I was even doing but had others along side me to teach me how to roleplay and I've messed up along the way a couple times. As though I used my mistakes to learn from these previous mess ups. I now fully understand the regulations of SRP and maintain a steady roleplay experience with my friends.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/zulu-language-application.39122/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/humanities-professor.39185/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-for-theycallmekiro.31572/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application.41610/ Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.30612/ Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.17118/ Accepted.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Being pathetic may only being that students opinion, Kiro would simply laugh at his belief, and would ask the student to stop joking around and take they tray of food, and leave the area so Kiro could continue his job as he'd like to resume to doing. Proceeding to tell the student if he continues calling names, he wont hesitate but to give him a warning and send the student on they're way.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Running the the situation in a rush, and stopping the both of the fighters and breaking the fight up. He'd proceed to ask why even at school? Asking a variety of questions and giving the both of them a serious look and warning them about how dangerous and out of hand it could've been and how worse it could possibly be if Kiro didn't stop them soon enough. I'd walk the each of them over to the nurse's office and proceed to ensure they're not getting away with the fight.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Stepping up to them and clearly stating the obvious of they're wrong doings and explaining how dangerous or even possibly loss of the job would be to them. Depending on what they are as an employee, teacher, or co-worker, he'd list the possible outcomes if they proceed the wrong doings. Not even hesitating, he'd explain he'll call for a higher up if they don't stop now and explain how serious the situation is, and how quickly it could possibly get out of hand. I'd not stop warning or trying to stop them until they stopped.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Smiling happily as ever, and asking anyone also in the room basic question that pass time and possibly discussing how nice of a day it seemed to be. Taking a sip from the water or matcha he seemed to usually have and would stand around taking a small break and then proceeding to leave moments later. He'd go on about his day still continuing that positive attitude.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd smile, handing the student a plate of food and a bottle of water, and sending them along they're way. He'd then begin preparing the next meal for students and get ready for the next day. Wiping the kitchen area down and cleaning the table tops of where he had his cooking utensils and tossing them in the sink, letting them sit in soapy water and cleaning them moments after he's given out the last tray. Resuming a smile and whistling while he'd cook.
/me Formally rushing over to the mess that the student caused, he'd bring a rag and a mop to wipe up the spilled food. Continuing the clean up the food, he'd assure them how okay and perfectly fine it was, how it was just one little slip! He'd give the student a new tray of food, and a drink and send them on they're way. He'd toss the rag to the sink, and would continue to his workspace, frying up the meal of the day, and preparing the variety and nutrients each student is required to be given. Setting a variety of vegetables, and protein on the tray.
/me He'd turn off the stove, wipe the counters, and even sweep the floor of the kitchen and prepared for the next day. He'd wave good-bye to the other chef's who worked along side him that day, and would assure that he'd lock up the kitchen. He'd check food supply seeing if there was anything to be restocked and needed any attention to possibly old fruits, vegetables, or anything in that category. He'd put up the trays and set them in place for tomorrow, would close the gate behind him and proceed to go about his day.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kiro Cyrus.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Kiro.

Age (Minimum is 25): 21 (If I stay 21, 25.)
Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Highschool diploma.
Year of Graduation: 2018.
Major(s): Cooking, History, Humanity studies.
Minors: Math and English.

Nationality: Moscow, Russia.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages: Russian.
Other Languages: Italian.

Backstory
Born on a cold and freezing day, a set of twins was born into the Cyrus family. Kiro and Koa were side by side with each other and as kids, Kiro took a liking to cooking. Even though they grew up in a broken family and household, sometimes on a good day, his parents would help Kiro learn to cook. During the twin’s summer going into highschool they transferred and moved to Japan, to a city known as Karakura. They made friends and plans to stay there and find a place to live and go on from there. As the start of his senior year began, he used his friend's kitchen to practice his cooking skills and what he’s learnt. Though trouble and mischievous the both of them, they’d be in and out of trouble, causing mayhem with they’re friends and even skipping here and there. Though he presumed to continue his schooling alongside his brother, often finding a way to make new friends in unlikely places. His passion for cooking grew, and he even made some fabulous meals in his highschool years, even finding a cooking job alongside his schooling. He worked for a place called Love pizza, where he and his brother were chefs, even delivering pizza too. Constantly cutting up and laughing at both of them at work. After graduating, they entered adulthood and worked for the school. Both were accepted and Kiro took the spot of a janitor and his twin, a school chef. Later on quitting and moving back to Moscow due to how bored and sick of the crime rate the city was. As though, Moscow hasn’t got much to say, possibly even more crime filled. Later on, now young at 21, and a very skilled cook, Kiro simply decided to come back to the city he knew and secretly loved and missed the workspace of the school. After all the years of training and fixing his cooking mistakes, he’d hope to join the school faculty.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
His motivation comes from the hard work and desire for doing something he passionately likes. He enjoys hard work and labor and finds it rather peaceful. He enjoys the time it takes to create something he likes and loves how passionate the delicacy of work could be. Inspiring the young minds of the highschool and even could possibly encourage other students who may find or take a liking to cooking as well and might hope to aspire to be in a school chef or even a chef at a restaurant. He’s skilled and trained, and is devoted to something he’s passionate about.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
As I've mentioned, I've worked at the school before as a janitor and that was it. I've seen up close on how elaborate the work is and I understand what is required. My experience being a janitor was very easy actually and I enjoyed the work area and the job as well.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Seeing that I’m well experienced and have had many years of experience, I can guarantee hard work, and enthusiasm. I get that other applicants' applications may be really good but truly, do they understand the work ethics that are called for for this role and job? Maybe yes, but I’ve had the years, the practice, understandment of of the duty of the job. I see only 1 goal and to be a school chef is that. I can only simply hope you’ll devote your time into picking me over the many other applicants who are also wanting the job as well. I guarantee hard work, no strikes nor warnings, and passion for the job. Take my work and I can promise only but the best.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

No.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Chef at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread