Steveburger_
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Hamburguesa#1994
How old are you? (Optional):

N/A
What is your time zone?:

EST
Describe your activity on the server:

On 5-9 hours per day because of summer, may be inactive a few days on end, when school starts probably 2-5 hours
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, played prank on owner of server, told them it was a joke, they unbanned me. 2 years ago
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes
School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Sous Chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

I'm giving children food for breakfast and lunch
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

First time doing roleplay in Minecraft, done roleplay a couple times in real life
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAPtaGqwr2xuI1PsQZDk1H7HZG1Uu7lDRxphUa0mk46Bu4vQ/viewform
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 10 student

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Ignore them and tell them to take their food before I stuff it in their face.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Tell them to break it up or I'll give them a detention
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Leave before I get pulled in with them
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Chilling and probably wandering around. Most likely not gonna be in the breakroom a whole lot.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
puts on a white apron, the greasy stains soaking through into his shirt. He carefully grabs a hammer and starts pounding a heap of ground beef until it looks like a patty.
/me
puts the patty on a grill, listening to the sizzle of the meat and waiting for it to become a nice walnut brown. He flips it over and decides to guzzle down a can of beer.
/me
collpases on the ground, spasming, writhing in agony. He forgot he can't drink beer. His mouth starts foaming and his eyes roll back into his head. He chokes on his own tongue and dies.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Steve Burger
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name:
Steve

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Film
Minors:
Real Estate

Nationality:
US
Current Location:
Japan
Native Languages:
English (American)
Other Languages:
English (UK)

Backstory

In the city of Pasadena, California, Steve Cheese Burger was born to the parents of Hamilton Burger and Candice Dickinson. Steve liked to taste test his father's burgers before he opened a restaurant called "Hammy's Happy Burger Joint." Because of this, Steve became addicted to burgers and became morbidly obese. One day, when Steve was 9, he went to the doctor's, the doctor said that Steve couldn't eat anymore burgers until he was 12. He had become 4'1" and 130 lbs. His father, so disgusted by this, threw Steve out onto the street.

Steve snuck his way on a cargo boat to Yokohama, Japan. Steve lived homeless for 3 years, slowly losing weight to the point where he was underweight. He decided to join a cooking school by pickpocketing and using the money to get into school. He had a tremendous talent, and began to rank up into the 17 year old skills at the age of 15. He soon made his way to a college, learning the major of film and making multiple ads for the local McDonald's. However, the McDonald's fired him and Burger King hired him as a burger cooker. After getting his Bachelor's degree in film, he left Yokohama and pursued a career as a chef for a restaurant called Tinomazaka.

When working at Tinomazaka, he cut one of his fingers off. He stopped cooking for a year, wallowing in self pity. One day, Steve got a letter from Karakura High School, asking to apply as a Sous Chef. Steve decided to apply. He decided to start cooking again for a local food chain to prepare if he ever got the job. He specializes in burgers and foods that are greasy and put people in critical condition. He has never been to the gym and refuses to do cardio. He is like a Nikocado Avocado, but for burgers. His parents died when at sea during a date; a thunderstorm capsized the boat. None of them know how to swim. Steve carries a burger at all times because of his addiction towards them. He is morbidly obese again, with a height of 4'8" and 210 lbs.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I'm hungry all the time and there are no chefs to give me food.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I am very efficient when it comes to giving highschoolers food for them to consume. If they yell at me, I'll smash their face in with food.
Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application lacks development. Please make sure to detail your answers next time;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread