mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Chef application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Pizzacutterrp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Arctic_Fears#5729

How old are you? (Optional): 21

What is your time zone?: Mst:

Describe your activity on the server: I would say a 10. I mostly hang out with friends and play sports.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I was banned for erp on March 1st 2022 on my other account.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I fully understand that and will take full accountability.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I’m applying for a Chef: A skilled professional cook, a trained chef, specifically one who is in charge of a professional kitchen.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing for a year and have gotten into a lot of gangrp and businessrp and have been wanted to explain my roleplay experiences with becoming a chef and part of the school community.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.47853/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/icelandic-application.44998/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.44955/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-app.49249/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
12th grade

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: He would kindly ask them to watch their language and would just brush it off, not letting it get to him.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He would separate the two by pushing them away while trying to figure out how the conflict has started, trying to find the best solution to ending it and appropriate punishments for each individual involved. While also trying to see how bad the students are to see if they need to be treated by the school nurse.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Jasper would try his best to find any sort of evidence which would show the school employee acting inappropriately, once the evidence is taken, Jasper would immediately report it to the SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character would interact with his coworkers if any were there. He’d greet them with a smile and a hello. He would talk to them for a bit and make small talk. If they seemed interested in the conversation then my character would begin to ask them somewhat more personal questions but still socially acceptable. If they seemed uninterested or busy, he would stop there and carry on with tasks that would be done if no one else were in there. If no one else were there, he’d make some coffee and chill.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
he’d walk over to the sink washing his hands making sure that they are clean before starting to prepare his food. He’d then walk over grabbing a knife and a bowl of placing them on the counter before going over to the freezer grabbing out 2 cuts of pork and grabbing a jar of rice from his cupboard reaching for 1 baby lettuce, 1 spring onion, 1 carrot, some soy sauce, honey placing them all on the counter before him he’d grab out a pot and pan placing them on the stove letting them get to a small boil before putting the rice in he’d start to cut the pork into 2cm chunks putting them on the pan to fry and cook upon waiting for that to cook he would grab his knife and vegetables cutting them up into small thin slices making sure not to cut himself setting that aside Jasper would go and check up on the pot making sure that it was on a small boil putting 2 cups of rice into it placing a lid on leave it there to cook for 10-15 mins making sure to constantly keeping and eye on it, he’d them walk back over to the greens and the soy sauce adding them in with the pork letting them cook together after a couple of mins he would take the pan and rice off the over preparing them in a nice bowl ready to eat.

/me began by getting out a medium pot and filling it ⅔ with water. He would place it over a burner and turn it on high. He’d sprinkle in some salt, cover it with a lid, and get out the next ingredients. He’d put a potato under the running sink faucet and scrub the skin thoroughly. He would gently set it onto a towel spread out on the counter. He would proceed to do the same with 5 more potatoes. Once finished, he would crack his knuckles before getting out a peeler and cutting board. Careful not to cut his fingers, Jasper would skin the potatoes. The skins would pile onto the cutting board. He would then check the pot; it would be boiling. He’d take off the lid and carefully place in the potatoes so as to not splash hot water. Jasper would lower the heat of the burner then get out a pan and put it onto the burner next to it, turning it onto medium heat. He’d go to the fridge and get out a package of raw minced beef and a butter stick. Next, he’d browse around the kitchen for seasoning that may enhance the flavor of the dish. He’d bring a small bowl and knife to the cutting board. As a precaution, he got out some disposable plastic gloves and put them on. He would use the knife to slide the potato skins to the side and place the package of minced beef onto it. Jasper would stick the knife’s blade into the top of the plastic package and drag it in a line, tearing the plastic. He would get out a good handful or two of the beef and place it into the preheated pan. He’d take off the plastic gloves and throw them out. Jasper would break apart the minced beef with a wooden spoon and turn the heat to low. He would get out a small bowl and begin measuring seasoning he believed would perfect the recipe into the bowl. He turned to the pot of potatoes and pulled one to the side with a fork. He’d gently press into it with the fork, testing its firmness. The fork would easily make holes in the potato. He grabbed the handle of the pot and picked the pot up, taking it to the sink. He would then carefully empty the water into the sink but keep the potatoes into the pot. He’d get out an oven mitt, set it onto the counter, and place the pot onto it. Jasper would cut off one tablespoon of butter and put it into the pot along with the bowl of seasoning and cooked minced beef. Stirring the pot while mashing the potatoes, Jasper slightly smiled at the so far-success. He got out 3 paper plates and put a couple spoonfuls of flour onto the first one. The next plate he cracked 3 eggs onto it and whisked it together with a fork. For the third plate, Jasper dumped about 2 cups of bread crumbs onto it. He then got out a large pot and filled it about 2 inches up with vegetable oil. Then put it over a burner, setting it to high. Jasper went back to the pot of potatoes and used a large spoon to scoop out some potato mixture from the pot. He rolled it into a ball and then into the flour all around. He’d put it onto the next plate and get a layer of egg onto it then the bread crumbs. He would allow the potato ball to get a generous coating of bread crumbs and place it into the sizzling pot of oil. Jasper repeated the process and was careful not to splash any oil onto himself. He’d let them evenly brown and turn them over as one side was his desired crispness. He used chopsticks to fish them out and placed them onto another plate with a paper towel on it to let the excess oil drip away. Jasper smiled at the plate of fresh croquettes proudly. He would turn off all the burners like a smart individual before devouring the croquettes.

/me He’d get a head of lettuce from the refrigerator, wash it, and place it on the cutting board. He’d chop it in half, then into quarters. He’d then chop the quarters into smaller bits and place it in a big bowl. He’d then grab several tomatoes and cut each one into quarters. He’d add it to the bowl of lettuce and toss the salad with a pair of kitchen tongs. Next, he’d grab a large carrot from the fridge and chop it into small bites. Once again he’d add it to the bowl and toss the salad. Then, from the fridge he’d grab a bottle of ranch dressing and drizzle it in the bowl, tossing it with the tongs to create a nice salad.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jasper C. Riviere
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Jasper

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: none
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Culinary Arts
Minors: Child Psychology

Nationality: Puerto Rico
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: None

Backstory

Jasper was born in San Juan Puerto Rico. Growing up he would always travel back and forth between France and San Juan to see his family during one of these trips he would meet his best friend Mazikeen Smith who they would always share their dreams of becoming a cop and a chef. During his time in France his grandpa would always take him to a local called Reveler’s Hour where he could watch the cooks preparing the food that would only burn his passion even more to become a chef. His family saw his passion and helped send him to one of the best culinary Arts schools in France where he would stay with his Grandparents and would spend years training with some of the best chefs in the world after 4 years of school he finally Graduated where he would move to japan so he could learn new cultures and cuisine and with hopes of showing the world cuisines from different places. Slowly after heard about a job as a chef in a local High School and quickly was excited to apply with hopes of showing his skills and hopes of Inspiring a new generation of chefs.

Motivation for Joining KHS: After getting his masters degree in culinary arts, Jasper decided that he wanted to enter a career field that would allow him to serve his food to others. He also wanted to inspire younger generations to pursue culinary arts and cooking.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am very familiar with working around various food restrictions, whether dietary or allergy-based. I have been practicing safe food handling since I took my culinary training in school. I have kept up with all local regulations and hold valid certificates. I also run my kitchen at an even higher standard than government regulations, requiring the freshest ingredients and safe handling of all food. I'm the better candidate because I'm able to execute what the school wants. To receive and provide knowledge and skill with creative cooking to bring a grand experience to the students. I am a fast learner, have got good grasping skills, and I am really motivated. I am hard-working and punctual and will not at all take too much time to learn something new and implement it.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- You should develop more the situations and your motivation to join KHS;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread