I am on whenever I possibly can be

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A chef, is one who's job is to spend time in the kitchen preparing and making food for other people. In this case, a Chef would be preparing meals, like a sandwich, a drink, and a side like an orange, to give to student's within the lunch or breakfast line. A chef as well is in charge of cleaning up after the students by cleaning the tables, forks, spoons, plates, etc. Doing much more to help keep the eating and cooking space clean and making sure students don't go hungry through the day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying on Minecraft for a few years now, however I've only been playing SRP for about 2 months so I'm still learning things as I go. Within my 2 months of playing SRP I have worked my way from being an 7th grader to being into 12th, experiencing and learning the different things that can happen within SRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Main:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application-honeyyy__.39710/#post-124724 (Did it incorrectly)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39769/ (Accepted)

Alt:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-age-request-dednamethetoastr.40678/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.40730/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.40772/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.40790/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main: Student, Grade 12.

Alt: Student, Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Daichi would look towards the student, kindly telling the student that said behavior is incorrect and unpolite. If the student continued however, he would then repeat himself, but this time, it would not so kind as the first, IF the student still continued however, he would mention that if said behavior is kept up, the student will be sent to detention either after lunch or after school. If the student ignores all the others, he will give the student detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Daichi would run up to the pair of students fighting, breaking up the crowd enough to get through if there happened to be one. Stopping the fight, he would then have both students take a few large steps either direction away from each other. He would say something along the lines of this: "If you try to leave, I will give you detention. Now, i will listen to this students side of the story, before your side, so please sit quietly." He would then go over to one of the students, listening to their side of the story of what had happened and what led up to this point. Once hearing their side of the story, he would repeat similar words he did before to the other student before heading over to listening to other students side of the story. In case there was any witnesses he would then ask the witness(es) side of what all had happened. But as he wouldn't be able to just give one student detention, he would in the end, give both students detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Daichi would either approach the teacher, pull them aside, etc. depending on what the dangerous act was. Stopping the dangerous act and informing the school employee of their dangerous doing. If they knew it was dangerous yet still did so, he would then report said behavior.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Daichi, depending on who he is around and what others, if there are any, are doing, would be talking quietly or keeping to himself, staying out of the way.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would hand each student that appeared in front of him within the line todays meal, a BLT sandwich which contained bacon, lettuce, and tomato, A blue popsicle, and a fresh cold water bottle.
/me would grab two clean wash cloths and a spray bottle of soapy water. heading over to each table, setting them down on a corner of a table. Picking up any dishes or large trash that would happen to be left on the table before taking one of the wash cloths and the spray bottle, spraying the table evenly with the soapy water before rubbing the table with one of the wash cloths, scrubbing on any large or small spots that wouldn't come off with a simple wipe. Taking the extra cloth he'd gently wipe it across the freshly scrubbed table, making sure the table was dry.
/me After collecting the dishes, he would empty and clean the sink before he would plug it and begin to fill it with water. Adding a bit of dish soap as the water filled the sink, shaking his hand in the water where he had poured the soap. Once he mixed in the soap, he'd begin to wash the dishes, scrubbing each one carefully to make sure he wouldn't miss a spot. Only turning the water back on briefly when he needed to rinse the dish in his hand.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Daichi Kitsune
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Daichi

Age (Minimum is 25): 29
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Married

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Animation
Minors: Culinary

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
Daichi Sato was born and raised in Tokyo Japan, moving to Karakura when he was 19, going to college here within the town. Hopeful to get away from the busy city life, and move towards a calmer region of the country as well to branch off from his controlling family, which forced him to do things he had no desire to do. Soon following his lifelong dream and studying digital and traditional art in college to hopefully become something within the art community such as an illustrator. But he knew in case that didn't take off, he wanted to be something useful. So with that. He applied to be a chef at the Karakura school. He had experience with cooking as he often would cook for his siblings while he still lived at home. Helping families in other parts of nearby towns to be able to eat, cooking food for them often, helping grow his love to help children and love for the kitchen.

He had soon gotten a call not long after moving to Karakura, informing him he would no longer be allowed to contact his family after his twin brother Doichi Sato's funeral, not even knowing his twin brother had passed until that phone call.

One night, he had decided to go to the bar after a rough past few days, just getting back from his twins' funeral. There he happened to meet Melodie (Melo-die) Kitsune, flipping his whole world as he began to talk to her. She as well even began to help Dachi with the loss of his brother. While Melodie played hard to get, or so she thought, Daichi somehow worked what magic he had no clue he had, he would often begin to hang out with Melodie, even if it was just to help clean around her house. After becoming a couple officially, Melodie would introduce him to her and her adoptive daughter Kashii, soon moving in with the pair. Melodie and Daichi would, later on, marry in a private wedding, Kashii being the maid of honor.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Daichi enjoys being able to help students make sure they are able to get fed, as your brain cant function correctly without the correct fuel!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am very active (on whenever I get a chance to) and I will take this role very seriously, if a student wishes for food, they shall get food, cant let them go without any.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately this position is now full, nevertheless thank you for applying.
- Your Motivation for joining KHS needs to be further elaborated on.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread