mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

chel ems application :3

chel

Level 6
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

1643433233476.png
IGN (In-Game Name):
qchel (4chel, atechel, cheliwy & rechuru)

Previous bans:
None!

Describe your activity on the server?:
Truthfully, my activity is usually on and off depending on my overall motivation to hop on the server. If this application does get accepted, I will most likely balance my playtime on each respective account!

Which timezone are you in?:
EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yeaaap. It’s chel#1900!

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, and I’m more than comfortable speaking in VCs of any sort.

List your current and past applications:
French Application (ACCEPTED)
Italian Application x2 (ACCEPTED)
JSL Application x2 (ACCEPTED)
Tagalog Application (ACCEPTED)
Latin Application (ACCEPTED) *Was denied at first but later on applied as a language
Teacher Application (ACCEPTED)
Shrine Maiden Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Internship Application (ACCEPTED)
Journalist Application via Discord DMs (ACCEPTED)
Fight Club Staff Application via Discord (ACCEPTED)
Akihito Clan/Yakuza Application via Google Forums (ACCEPTED)
Chef Application (DENIED)
BMD Application (PENDING)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
As I currently hold the rank of Head Priest of the shrine faction, I consider myself quite experienced with detailing my actions and writing my own character lore. I’ve been on the server for about a year and a half and the roles that I’ve gained over my time have contributed greatly to both my writing & roleplay skills overall. Of course, there’s always room for improvement and by applying for a role within the emergency faction, I believe I can continue to grow as a roleplayer and writer.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Currently, this is the second faction that I’d like to involve myself in. As I previously took part in the short internship the EMS had to offer, it has piqued my interest. Thankfully, I believe the internship gave me a better understanding of how this job works from both an IC & OOC perspective. In my opinion, I strongly believe that I will stick with this faction for quite a while and the EMS is a great way to develop my characters further.

Which medical role are you applying for?:
I’ll be applying for the role of a Psychiatrist however I may or may not apply for a different role within the EMS later on.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Psychiatrists specialize in diagnosing & treating patients with mental health issues. By conducting monthly and/or daily evaluations, they are able to prescribe the best treatment and medication for each patient they see.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

HOSPITAL DIRECTOR;
The lead of the hospital. They are expected to manage both the staff & building itself, while distributing paychecks monthly.

CLINICAL MANAGER;
The second in command. Their opinion is highly valued and they are expected to watch over the other staff members.

CLINICAL LEAD;
A title shared between three people for each role within the EMS. (Surgeon, Doctor & Psychiatrist) They are in charge of their own respective department and report any problems to their higher-ups.

SURGEON;
One of the most important roles in any hospital. They specialize in treating serious wounds/surgeries.

DOCTOR;
Doctors are able to diagnose patients and treat wounds that do not need surgery. They also have the ability to prescribe certain medications to a patient if needed.

PSYCHIATRIST;
Psychiatrists are usually in charge of patients with emotional & verbal issues. This role usually requires the staff to see the patient on a daily basis to properly diagnose & prescribe the best treatment.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Color codes were briefly talked about during the internship I was a part of, and these are the ones I remember!

CODE RED - A fire has broken out

CODE YELLOW - A natural disaster has taken place
CODE BLUE - A medical emergency, usually cardiac or respiratory
CODE BROWN - Extreme weather of sorts
CODE WHITE - An evacuation has been issued
CODE BLACK - A bomb threat
CODE “CLEAR” - Emergency has been called off/resolved

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Of course.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Noted!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
This makes complete sense, I completely acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Now returning to Karakura with long red hair & hazel contacts, Kanao Hoshima looks just as bizarre as when she first arrived in the city. Her most unique trait is most definitely her personality; she spoke with thick Okinawan dialect and exaggerated hand movements. She was quite tall for her age, being around 179cm (5’11”) with a small beauty mark on the left side of her face that complimented her pale visage. Hoshima possesses quite a loud disposition; as her booming laughter usually fills the room whenever she finds something remotely funny. Regardless of this, Hoshima knows when to keep her mouth shut and act her age, resulting in her being quite popular with other people.

What are they like on and off the job?
Kanao thinks of her job as a hobby, thus her care-free attitude. She maintains a mature yet understanding persona when dealing with patients, making sure to note down every single detail for an accurate diagnosis. Off duty, Hoshima entertains herself by bothering her friends or walking around town. Her personality is never held back, regardless if you’re a stranger or close friend of hers. Kanao Hoshima does throw glitter at her friends randomly, at any given point in time…

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Hoshima doesn’t hold any negative feelings for her fellow co-workers and respects each and every staff member. She does look forward to making many friends within the EMS while being able to help patients & carry out her job correctly. Although her reasoning to become a psychiatrist is somewhat personal, she wants to eventually help her little sister who is fighting an unknown mental illness. In the meantime, she hopes to settle in Karakura and save up for proper treatment.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Nooope…

BACKSTORY/LORE

Kanao Hoshima's upbringing was nothing out of the ordinary. She was born in Okinawa, Japan alongside three siblings. She was the second oldest while her family all collectively worked as fishermen and farmers. In school, Kanao did not excel in anything, having mediocre grades throughout her elementary years. As she moved to the States shortly to finish her secondary education, Kanao seemed at a loss at what she wanted to become when she became of age. Eventually, she obtained her PHD in Psychology after six years of studying and began her career as a highschool sociology teacher. After more than four years of teaching, Kanao eventually quit her job, pursuing a career in the medical field while beginning her first year of residency.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Kanao Hoshima

Characters Title:
Miss, Ms.

Characters Given Name(s):
Kana, Nao

Characters Preferred Name:
Hoshima

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Cisgender Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Shintoism

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Two years

Working Experience(s):
Kanao started to work at 16, and started her career as a teacher in her late twenties. She has over 10 years of experience in numerous jobs and about 5 years of experience as a teacher/educator. For about three months, Kanao was also a Shrine Maiden… Sadly, she’s only two years into her residency, making her quite inexperienced compared to her co-workers.

Academic Degree:

PHD in Psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minor(s):
Sociology, Biology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL, English

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread