1698271031133.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

the account I will be using for EMS is cherae
my other/ main account is cherawaun

What is your discord username?
cherae

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say my activity has stayed pretty steady for the past few months. I think I'm pretty active compared to others but, I have some days where I have other priorities going on that need to come before SRP. m pretty much online every weekday and most weekends with the exception of some. If I had to rate my current activity levels I'd say its about an 7-8 out of 10. I'm mostly active on my main account since I don't have much to do on my alt.. Which is why I'm applying again, again. If I am accepted I plan on being active on alt even more!

What is your timezone?:
My time zone is CST. (GMT-6?)

List your current and past applications:

Accepted:
Russian II
Hosptial Staff I
JSL
Russian I
French II
Swedish
French I
Age Glitch
Glitched Item Req

Denied:
Custom Items Lost
Hospital Staff II :(

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I've been in the SRP community for three years now, though I took about a year of that time off, I still kept an eye on how everything was going and stayed in touch with some people. During my first main time on SRP I was apart of multiple teams including Volleyball and Track.. As well as participating in multiple clubs such as the fashion, photography and debate club. Oh! And I was involved with the frat and sorority before that ended. I also have previous experience with EMS already, I can't really remember how long I was in the faction but in 2021 I was accepted and remained involved until I decided to leave SRP. I am applying under the same character I played on then, and would love another chance to get back into it and prove what I can do.

Though before I joined SRP I was involved in some RP online groups from about 2018-2020 and left those when I got into SRP. Those groups focused a lot on detail based activities and I learned a lot of what I know today from it. As stated in my previous application, for the sake of my embarrassment I'd rather keep the group information to myself.. Overall I really enjoy creative writing and just writing in general. I try to detail-rp as much as I can when I'm involved in RP.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying really hasn't changed much since my last application.. I really do want to experience what it's like in other factions within SRP. Another main reason (Which is also stated in my previous application) is for the sake of having FamilyRP. The character I am applying under is the mother of my main character and I'd love to be able to have them together again. I also really enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new things so I'd genuinely love to get back in and meet all the new people that have joined since I departed.

Hopefully this time my application will be viewed better than before as I've gone in and tweaked some of the responses I had before.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I am applying for Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

All of my knowledge really comes from my previous time within the EMS faction, I am definitely ready and willing to learn all about it again; including the new stuff!

Ranks (In Order)
Director -
The Director is the highest (And most important) position within the hospital. I.E. The head of the entire hospital. They are the ones keeping everything together but also the ones who are in charge of major changes within the hospital.
Clinical Manager - Right hand man to the director. They are in charge of the clinical leads and is the one to train said leads on how to become the best leader for their position. They're more likely to be seen on the floor than the director.. though sometimes it isn't the case. Being a clinical manager is a lot of work and requires good leadership skills.
Clinical Lead - Being a Clinic Lead is an important job to uphold. It's a very similar job to the Head of departments but are able to do just a bit more under the clinical managers approval.
Head of Department - The head of one specific departments. They are in charge of training and giving out all the information that trainee’s may need. It is important that they evaluate their trainee's carefully. Once they see that a pupil is ready, they forward them into the testing phase. In whish case they look over their results to see if they are ready or not.
Senior - The step below Heads.. It takes a lot to become a senior in your position.. normally requires a lot of work and I'm sure you've earned it if you have it.
Attending - Woo-- You're kinda considered a higher up. Becoming an attending ____ is a job with high prestige. It's an important title within the hospital and they are the ones that officials will report to.
Official - A step above Resident. Once you are an official, you no longer have to work under supervision and can preform tasks or prescribe medications on your own account.
Resident - The newest hospital employees. Fresh outta' college and onto the real thing. This role preforms the least out of all of the ranks.. Mostly needing guidance or approval before doing some things. Residents are unable to go off duty until they have completed all the in-hospital trainings and passed their exams. (Unless given permission to do otherwise)

Roles
Surgeon
- The one to diagnose people with diseases within their body. They are the ones to treat severe and fatal injuries. Being a Surgeon takes a lot of patients, skills, and training. They have to be able to perform the toughest of operations. Surgeons have access to the pharmacy and are able to prescribe their patients. This is one of the hardest roles amongst them.
Psychiatrist - The ones who works with emotional diagnosis. Pretty much an M.D. that focuses on the brain. Assisting and helping patients by listening to their problems, taking notes, and asking questions to the patients. They focus on mental health issues for patients. They are able to give out prescriptions for mental health medications, and they are permitted to use the pharmacy to give out mental health medications only.
Doctor - AKA a general practitioner. Doctors note down patients' symptoms and find a diagnosis for it. Though this does not including mental illnesses. A doctors main focus is figuring out what the patient is suffering from and which prescription would be right for them. Doctors are there for the less severe injuries, compared to a surgeon at least. However, they still are crucial to the department.
Paramedics - I'll be honest I don't know much about this role besides that it's new and that they are the ones to leave the hospital for emergencies rather than the doctors or surgeons like what used to happen.

Equipment

Hospital I.D.
- An official document of identification for medical staff workers. Needs to be kept on them at all times.
Gas Mask - Used in emergency situations where you may need to enter-- Or exit a building with dangerous smokes, fumes or gases.
Radio - The item used to communicate not only within the EMS community but also with the government and KPD factions. These are to be kept on your persons while you are on duty or even off duty.
Breathalyzer - An item used to change the percentage of how drunk someone may be.
Syringe - Kept on your persons in case of needing to inject a patient with some form of medication or whatever they are lacking.
Pepper Spray - An item used by staff in certain situations where they need to defend themselves in some form of way.
Inhaler - An item used to help in asthmatic situations or when someone is struggling to breath.
Clipboard - A basic clipboard to carry around and take notes on.
Med kit - Like a first aid kit! Carries all the needed items for medical usage or emergency activities.
Surgical Headgear - Not used by Psychiatrists, mainly needed for preforming operations.

Color Codes (Unaware if these are still in use but inserting just in case)
Code Red
Fire or smoke spotted within the building.

Code Orange
hazardous spill or contamination within the facility.

Code Yellow
Internal emergency (patient coming in with fatal injuries, a surgery gone wrong. . etc)

Code Green
Emergency activation code.

Code Blue
A medical emergency taking place within the hospital.

Code Violet
A violent or combative individual nearby.

Code Pink
Infant or child abduction.

Code Brown
External emergency such as a natural disaster.

Code White
Emergency evacuation of the hospital.

Code Silver
An active shooter in or around the hospital.

Code Black
An active or possible bomb threat.

I also know that the pay is based on quotas.. But I feel like that's common knowledge. 20 required = ¥200,000. 40 max = ¥400,000.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Absolutely, I understand!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I acknowledge this and will be happy to do so!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Xanthippe Wendigo.

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female -- She / her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Xanthippe has a Masters degrees in Psychology with a minor in Medicine.

Character’s Nationality:
Russian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Athiest

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, JSL, and Russian.

Backstory (100+ Words)
11:43 a.m. June 18th, 1980. Xanthippe Wendigo was born; in a small hospital on the edge of Kazan, Russia. However after the long and complicated birth, her mother was quickly rushed into emergency heart surgery. Nine mere minutes is all Xan ever got with her mother. Two years later she lost her sister in a horrible car accident, leaving her to be alone. Luckily, she was welcomed into the Wendigo family right away, as she was related to them through her deceased mother. This family was really good for her, she got to experience more than she ever could have imagined. She grew up in an average household, lived a normal life and got to do everything she wanted. Xan had always been very intelligent, passing all of her classes with ease. She moved out of the Wendigo household in 1998 to continue onto college where she got her masters degree in medical along with multiple minors. During her final year of college, Xan had thought she met the love of her life. She was married and pregnant a year after finishing college. March 17th, 2001 she welcomed her twins: Nikolai and Ekaterina Kuznetsov into her family. Being at one of her highest points in her life, Xan continued her career and worked hard towards becoming a Psychiatrist. Though when you're at such a high point, the only way you can go is down. . Xanthippe's husband had been caught cheating on her, as well as him dealing with multiple drinking issues. She ended the marriage quicker than normally possible; gaining full custody of her children. Moving on with her life, she furthered her working life into the next level until she met a young surgeon who worked at the same hospital as her. This went well and Xan felt complete once more. Everything was going so well, she left her job to take care of her family, as she had welcomed two more beautiful children since getting married. Multiple years passed, now in 2012; Her life had flipped upside down as her husband changed. Again. Though this one was worse, he was very abusive not only to her but also to her children. This lasted for around a year since there were threats against her leaving. She didn't know how to save herself, until one of her sisters invited her and her children to come stay with her in Karakura, Japan. This was life changing for the entire family. Xanthippe was finally happy and safe once more, being able to care for her children and not having to worry about a job since her sister was making enough for all of them. Though, being in Karakura for years, she's finally ready to get back into working on her career.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Xanthippe's medical specialty is psychiatrics. She went down this path with a lot of interest on the brain, how it works and all the disorders that can be caused. She had a lot of experiences with this as a child... As mental illnesses are quite common in her family and seem to be unavoidable. Due to this, she learned a lot and decided she'd love to continue her life doing it to be able to give as much help to people as she can.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Residency at a hospital in Kazan, Russia (3 years)
Residency at a hospital in Mayak Byusse, Russia. (1 year)

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
A hospital internship in Kazan, Russia - (1 year)
The same hospital in Kazan but working officially - (5 years)
A new hospital in Mayak Byusse, Russia - (4 years)
Roughly 9 years all together.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Xanthippe is an average looking Russian woman. She stands at 5’8 with ash blonde hair that reaches her hips. Her eyes are one of the main features people seem to take a liking to first. With her Segmental Heterochromia, they seem to be a light blue. However, the entire left side of her right eye is an entire different shade of blue, making that eye pop more than the other ones. She has common Slavic facial features and takes pride in her natural beauty. Though she is quite tall, Xasha thinks of herself as being average height. Being around family with some of her kids being nearly 7" tall, it really makes her feel quite small. She has longer legs and a thinner pear shaped figure. She's quite fit as well, since she tries to be healthy and maintain herself.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Xanthippe has always been a very work driven person and loves working to her best abilities no matter the task. Whether she's on or off the job, she maintains a high level of manors and respect for everyone. Xan works extraordinarily hard and uses her skills she has gained from her years of working on every patient she meets. Having been through such a rough past, Xasha works for her family to make them happy and proud. She wouldn't want anything to happen to them and is always there for her children. When she isn't working she's running around trying to be the best mother she can to her children, though only few remain in Karakura.. They are and will always be her top priority.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Xanthippe would rather work by herself than with others, however she has no problem doing so if the job requires it. She knows how she learns and works best and that would be at her own pace in a secluded area. Xan knows how important working with co-workers can be and will not hesitate to do so if that's what certain situations require.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Though the future isn't very clear for her at the current moment, Xanthippe's current focus is working on her health, family and career. She wants to see all of her children grow up as well as wanting all of them to be proud of her for coming out of what she has gone through to where she could be in a few years.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Xanthippe is typically perceived as a relatively relaxed person. She has to do what she can to keep her stress levels at a minimum and it is very apparent in how she acts. People that know her well would say she is extremely family oriented and wants to see the best for all of her children. Though, people will always have their opinions, Xasha knows her worth and doesn't care for anything else. Everyone can have their opinions but none of them are rather important in her eyes.

She typically views herself with pretty high standards, coming from a long line of success she wants to make sure she continues to fit in with her family, as well as always being the best version of herself no matter what, just for her kids. She never wants them to think or see her struggling; even when she is. Although she'd never hold any other than herself to this.

Thank you for taking the time to view my application.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread