xtgs
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: xtgs

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do! tgs.#8534

Do you have a microphone?: yes, I do

How old are you? (Optional): 14

What is your time zone?: +3 GMT / EEST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do indeed.

Describe your activity on the server: I play almost every day, for as much l can. If I’m not at school or asleep I will be playing SRP, so I will play for around 5-7 hours a day – however, this might decrease at the end of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes. For being in school while suspended.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade-12 [18]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: I will be teaching English.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I would like to inspire the next generation to be passionate about the subject – as English is something that I’m pretty passionate about – My character would love to be able to help the students to have a better understanding and love for the subject!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes, I do – and to be honest, I think that training sounds fun!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are how teachers prove that they are hosting classes! Once a teacher finishes a class, they post a class log, and these are essential in getting a paycheck – once a teacher has logged 15 classes, they can request a paycheck and get paid. A teacher has to host a minimum of 15 classes a month, to avoid getting demoted.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rule 1: No eating or drinking in the classroom.

Rule 2: No disrespect towards other pupils, they should have the freedom of answering a question how they want without being judged.

Rule 3: No electronic devices will be allowed in the classroom.

Rule 4: Do not speak on your own accord, please only speak if called on or permitted to.

Rule 5: Fighting is not allowed in the classroom.

Rule 6: A rule I want to have in my classroom is that you should come with a positive attitude and be ready to learn!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying for around 6 months now; only I started on another account. I have a lot of experience with roleplaying though.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head Of Department

↳ Description: Teachers who are in charge of a subject. Most subjects have a HD. They are important because they oversee all activity in their subject. They help out UTs and NQTs in their subject, ensuring that they have the guidance that they need. The highest status a teacher can hold.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: The next stage a teacher reaches, after being an active NQT for 2 months. QTs, like NQTs, have the authority to teach classes whenever they like, as they are experienced enough. They also guide the NQTs and UTs, if they need any help from a higher-up.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher who has completed their teacher training. They have the authority to host classes whenever they like, yet will still need guidance, as they are only newly qualified.

- UT

↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher

↳ Description: A teacher who has not yet completed their teacher training. In order to complete the training, they must host a lesson, which will be supervised by the principle, and then complete the teacher assessment.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers have a vital role in society because they work hard and with care. They assist kids anytime they need, organize events, work after school, and attend faculty meetings. This is something that is required in both real life and the game for school to be a safe and beneficial atmosphere. Despite the fact that many of us may believe school is pointless, we know it isn't. In real life, it is significant because it prepares us for the challenges of college and adulthood. When it comes to in-game teachers, they add to the roleplaying experience by offering lessons, homework, and warnings to students who are making problems on campus. In reality, a teacher's pay varies depending on their degree, where they live (state or country), and how long they've been working. A teacher in Japan earns between 210k to 630k yen a month, compared to $63,000 in the United States. All of this, however, is subject to change depending on how many years they have worked. School Roleplay pays almost the same as Japan; for a payment of 450,000, you must finish 15 classes in a month. You must complete 25 classes if you want the extra 50,000 yen at the end. However, for complete payment in one month, the minimum is 15.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

It’s a School Roleplay server, schools wouldn’t be schools without teachers! Teachers are one of the most vital parts of SRP, as they are not only roleplay leaders, but provide entertainment for players during school hours.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school planning system is Must Have, Should have, Could have, Wouldn’t have – ‘MOSCOW’

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Chris has an interesting personality. His stubbornness compliments his will to help people. His ultimate goal is to live the perfect life, be in a relationship, have money, and help people. He wouldn’t really be biased towards anyone since he is a straightforward and to-the-point person. He has brown hair and green eyes, with rather whitish skin with a light tan.

He likes to wear a suit and brings his suitcase everywhere he goes along with his Raybana Sunglasses. His personality is rather varied. His personality changes depending on who he talks to or where he is. It can also depend on his mood. It is one of the most unpredictable personalities I’ve seen in a character.

His opinions on other people would be straight forward. He doesn’t care how people look, how they talk, etc. If they have good intentions, no matter how much he hates them he will respect them and not hurt them, while if they have bad intentions, then he wouldn’t hesitate to hurt someone either physically or mentally; not to hurt them, but to help them improve.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?

Chris would approach the group, saying “Hey!’ loudly. He would give them a stern warning at first, reminding them of the school rule against swearing. If this behaviour was to continue, he would give them detention, as they are breaking school rules.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Chris would stare at the children in a serious look, making them feel guilty. Stopping them from talking. If they don't stop, I would slam a book on the desk to silence them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

He would act naturally just like he would act anywhere else. He would be friendly, and warm – happy to speak to anyone at all! Chris doesn’t mind speaking to people – in fact, he enjoys it. He would attempt to meet and befriend everyone possible, and this would be reflected by his behaviour in the teacher’s lounge.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &3Trips over Jake’s bag which he had been warned to put under the desk. Chris would get up, inhaling and exhaling slowly to calm himself down. His knee would have started bleeding. He would grab some tissues from his desk and tuck them under his pants covering his knees, acting as plasters.

/me &3Goes to the back to grab some books and overhears Jack and Ophelia talking about dealing drugs. He would turn back around and give them a death stare, his eyes squinted. He would then go and confiscate their drugs and give them detention.

/me &3Stares at the class intensely waiting for them to calm down and stop talking. They would have not stopped though, so he would slam a book on his desk angrily, silencing the class as if they had their voices taken away.

/me &3Goes to the back and grabs the quizzes, he would then explain the rules and start passing the quizzes out. While passing them out he would see Jacob hiding from the corner of his eye. He would turn to him and then would give him a warning for trying to hide so that he doesn’t have to do the test.

Backstory

Chris, born in Sydney, Australia; son of Willow and Chester was born on February 17th 1990. His childhood would’ve been interesting. He would have been orphaned at the age of 14, when he decided to move to Karakura, because Karakura High had a dorm system where he could live a sustainable life with what his parents had left behind. He would’ve been able to live and get a job at a small shop

behind the school at age 16.

Chris then had decided to continue studying as an English and Business major to fulfil his dream of becoming a writer. After he had graduated from college, Chris started writing some books with strong opinions on strong topics such as racism, sexism, and homophobia. His goal as a writer was not to just make money. He had wanted to become famous for solving such huge problems. He would have had a strong opinion on these topics and wanted to let the world know what he thinks of said topics.

However, unfortunately his books flopped, and he only managed to sell 10 copies. After his business failed, Chris decided he should probably get a better job. After trying to get famous on social media and also failing, Chris had become an alcoholic. He would have gone broke and had nothing left. Chris decided this was not how he wanted to make his parents proud, so he quit drinking and decided to apply for a teacher job at Karakura, where he aced the application and managed to get the job. He is now 31 years old and teaches English at Karakura. His next goal is to become a professor. He will try and work hard, teaching over 25 classes a month to try and achieve his goal. He will never quit since he figured he wanted to make his parents proud.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Chris Channing

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Chris

Preferred Name: Mr. Channing

Age (Minimum is 27): 31

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Australian

Current Location: Japan - Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 2 years

Academic Degree: MA

Year of Graduation: 2010

Major(s): English and Business

Minors: Maths and IT

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra

Additional notes about your application: I accidentally included 2 files didn't mean to. Idk how to remove them tho.

Do you have any questions?:

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-29_14-4-51.png
    upload_2021-5-29_14-4-51.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2021-5-29_14-4-55.png
    upload_2021-5-29_14-4-55.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Please reduce the amount of spacing you use between each question, see previous accepted applications for examples or check out the Teacher Format & Information.
- Some of your responses still require further detail; scenarios, motivation, etc.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread