Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):Mrfunny81

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:EU

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:Yes

Describe your activity on the server:I am on pretty much everyday

Do you have any previous bans?:Yes ERP And

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:dont have em

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College In pe,science and history

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:PE

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:Chrises wanting to becoming a teacher on karakura high is to make better teacherp experience a. Know that we have a pandemic/COVID-19 I’ve started playing football And I've started to love PE more. That of course gave me a Reason to try it on SRP I've realised that I can discuss and show SRP in PE both iC and OOC
and seeing that the highschool needs a experienced pe teacher now that chris played football for the golden leo

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:Off course

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:The Class Logs are the ones the teacher’s way of tracking their classes.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:No being mean/bullyingand u have to do what the teacher says
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: Off course
we have to ask the Principal or Vice Principal Before taking were not allowed to go if we dont ask

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class
1. Raise your hand before answearing
2. dont be noisy
3.No eating at all in my class room
4.no gadgets
5. no cheating in the tests

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I play another version off roleplay called fivem (gta rp) and it all started in hypixel then me and my friend saw this server a few years ago we off course started playing and enjoyed our selfs. But now its time to move on in rp

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD- Meaning: Head of Department
★ Description: The head of each subject that they are in, having a responsibility
- QT
★ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
★ Description: QT are qualified to handle a class and having a good record in their job
- NQT
★ Meaning:
New Qualified Teacher
★ Description: They are new to the school’s faculty and would be also guided by the HD and wouldn't be yet qualified as stated in the name "New Qualified Teacher"
UT
I am unable to know this question.

Teacher Knowledge:
In-game and out-game Teachers are meant to learn us everything so we can get a job in life off course we have alot off stuff happening around us in the pandemic times but they still are able to learn us that i find Cool

★ Their purposes as stated before teachers are to give every bit of information in each of their periods that they are given. Like in PE where they learn us about sport in Math we learn about math and science about sciene,animals and the ocean

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
★ It is normal for a teacher to have about ¥450,000. They off course have periods where they learn in and make money for making children clever and move on in live their class which is to complete 15 class's and to log Where they can make about this ¥50,000 if they complete 10 more classes making it a bonus to their salaries which in total is going to ¥500,000.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:So we make a realistic rp that makes it almost like real life off course we have to learn both ways for me schoolrp teachers have learned me Science and made me really good at math

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:The school's planning system on this server is called ‘MoSCo’

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Chris De medci holland a 6,4 pe teacher

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would off course try to stop them in a friendly way by talking if they wont do what i say i would call for the HD

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: i would ask them to listen and stop talking or give the people whos speaking more than other detention so the others now im not joking around

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Friendly and happy

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me I would give out the balls to the class so we can begin the lesson
/me i would whistle meaning they need to run (track)
/me I would point to the way were going
/me He would laugh with the kids after the teacher fell into the mud

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Chris is a rich boy from Sweden he moven to Spain were he then learned to speak Latin he would party alot and have fun. He would also have a really big family when they moved to japan where he then found love in a woman he had two daughters and one son. The woman would break up with her he would not have seen his daughter in along time but he then saw her they were close. He found a new girlfriend after the EXES death They broke up sad and here they are he wants to move on and get a job.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):Chris Holland
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr
Given Name(s):Holland
Preferred Name:Holland

Age (Minimum is 27):29
Religious Denomination:Cristian
Marital Status:Single

Nationality:Swedish,Spanish And japanese
Current Location:Japan !

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):6 years of working

Academic Degree:Pe
Year of Graduation:2016
Major(s):Football,baseball,dodgeball
Minors:Basketball

Native Languages:Latin and japense
Other Languages:

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:none

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:I really need this job and will do it good
Do you have any questions?:No thank you!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application lacks detail, please make sure to detail all of the questions, especially those that specifically call for it. Additionally, remember to only bold your questions and not your answers.
- All information for Highschool Teacher can be found on the Teacher | Format, Information & More & SCHOOL | Explanation, Requirements & more or by researching online.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread