Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Receptionist Application || Denied

KPD Application #1 || Accepted
KPD Application #2 || Denied
KPD Application #3 || Accepted

Describe your activity on the server:
I would firstly like to say that I’m quite busy as I’ve started up school and am actually focusing on my school life more than anything else. I’m currently doing a multitude of sports teams as well as a lot of service hours and other afterschool activities. This is due to me having stepped up to try and improve both my public speaking and leadership skills. With this and me focusing more on myself both mentally and physically my activity will significantly decrease compared to in the past. I will make it my best effort to fit important events into my schedule though if it doesn’t work out I will be sure to inform either a Higher-Up or Training Officer saying that I can’t make it to such events, meetings, training, etc.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’m going to start this out as a bit of an apology for all of the trouble I’ve caused not only within the KPD Faction but also on the server. Recently I have looked back on some of my past actions and things I have said which gave me a different outlook on what level of maturity I’ve shown. The biggest thing required for KPD is maturity which I have shown in my opinion quite poorly in the past, from this I’m taking time to reflect on myself and bettering myself both mentally and physically. As for my motivation, I’m reapplying again because I feel as if I have improved a lot in the past couple of weeks. Due to this I want another chance to prove my worth within the faction and show that I can be a well suitable officer within the force. I also want to take on the role at a different approach and show more leadership skills and abilities than before. I want to take a step out of my comfort zone and do more than just goof off in the faction and follow directions. Another goal I have in mind is improving my writing. It's one of the biggest reasons that I joined the server, and KPD had improved it significantly through constant DetailRP with not only other officers but inmates, EMS workers, and Town workers. Although yes I could do the same in other factions, KPD gives you access to some interactions that most people don’t get to experience. It has also allowed me to be more open when speaking and reach out or socialize more than I ever would have. I’ve met some of the best people that I know from the faction and I would love to do a ton more for it and be more involved in the server again. Overall I want to come back into the faction to redeem myself and further prove that I can do a ton more than what I’ve shown in the past.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Due to me having been in the faction before. I have a very large knowledge of police work and what the faction does, because I’ve been in the police factions twice now. I’ll be leaving out a lot of information as I don’t feel like it needs to be stated in the application since it’s more common knowledge.

Cadet:
Upon being accepted into the faction you’ll be given the cadet rank. Being a cadet is not only a privilege but something that requires both maturity and respect. You were given the privilege to get the faction role and you need to prove that you’re worthy enough to stay in the faction not only through your progress in training but also the way you act ICly and OOCly. As for what you actually do isn’t too much, you’re given the basic police equipment: Stun Blaster, Baton, Handcuffs, Pepper Spray, Breathalyzer, Radio, Gas Mask, and Riot shield. One of the biggest things looked at is if you’re responsible enough to even have these types of items on the server, if not then you’ll either have said item taken or be removed from the force. After a brief introduction and tour of the station you’re free to do mostly whatever, though there are very clear restrictions as to what you are allowed to do. Your duty as a cadet is to mostly sit at the front desk and take reports, bails, protective custody, etc. Going along with that another thing that cadets mostly manage is CCTV to check for wanted people or just look around for active crimes happening. Apart from those things the stuff you can do is pretty restricted because you still are a cadet in training. The other biggest thing that will take place is the trainings held, which is either informational or physical leading up to your cadet evaluations and eventual cadet exams.

CCTV:
As I stated above, one of the biggest things you do not only as a cadet but as an officer as a whole is check or be on CCTV. The real question is how exactly does it work? For starters you’d need to go into the actual CCTV room and right click a sign which will prompt you to say where exactly you want to see. For example I’d click the sign and say “Powerplant” in chat which would bring up a UI for all of the cameras relating to that area which I would then click what camera I want to view. It would pop up with the camera and show live footage of what is happening ICly allowing me to both see chat and everybody there within view. If I wanted to look at the next camera I would use the command /camera next and if I wanted to go back I’d use /camera prev. Assuming the CCTV plug-in is broken I would instead create a ticket saying a person’s IGN and RPname asking for their location or where they were last seen on CCTV.

Duties:
What exactly do you do while in KPD? There are so many different things that an officer can do which is why I would say it is one of if not the most fun faction to be a part of. The obvious biggest part of the job is making arrests, after all that is what the KPD are there to do. Though they do other things that officers do that stem from arrests. Firstly one of the biggest is obviously interrogations, they allow officers to receive information they otherwise wouldn’t have known beforehand. Taking reports in another huge thing that officers are meant to do, reports enable or start leads on different cases or investigations that could lead to big or minor arrests. Either way both reports and interrogations are something that is huge which officers use to make arrests. Officers also are meant to show up to court cases in case there is any conflict with the prisoner, or if they’re the arresting officer. Another huge thing is patrolling. Patrolling allows officers to wander the city in case there is any active crime that’s happening. A usual patrol has a set route before starting so that every officer knows where they’re going in case of somebody getting lost or stuck up chasing a criminal. It’s great to be hyper observant while on patrol because quite literally anything could happen, stuff could range from just a normal walk with no crime to a lieutenant and 2 cadets getting jumped by a gang!

Quota:
How exactly do the hard working officers get their sweet paycheck (1 dollar an hour). Well by doing their job obviously. Officers are supposed to log different tasks that they do in order to get a certain amount of quota points. After having reached 40 quota points the officer will get a full paycheck at the end of the month! Meaning that for every 1 quota point an officer gets 10,000 yen. The different tasks an officer can do vary, you could do a quick front desk duty during school time for an easy set of quota or you could catch a felon on the streets for even more quota. Everything requires obvious proof like a screenshot or video of said activity done which is posted and logged in an incredibly secret discord channel!

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD have a huge part on the server. Despite it being called SchoolRP, its arguably one of the most important factions is the Police. One of the biggest factions is GangRP, it’s the easiest to get into with the small learning curve and open to newer people who want to try and get into roleplay or have something to do while still learning things. Though with that comes the fact that the crime on the server and in the town are through the roof, because of that there has to be a balancing factor put into place to prevent the town from going into complete chaos. The KPD is that counter balance and is the barrier between the criminals and normal students/citizens within the town. They also set in somewhat of a fear with people who GangRP, causing the stakes for what they’re doing to be high and the possibility of it succeeding without any sort of casualties or problems being lower. Not only does it add fear for criminals, it also adds a sense of safety for the other civilians that aren’t involved in any crime considering they’re the biggest and strongest barrier between the crime world and normal world. Overall despite the server being based around the entire school aspect the KPD still plays a very vital role on the server, preventing it from collapsing into utter chaos.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge this and I will attend any and all training that I can go to.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:

“It’s Takuya Aikawa.”

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

“I’m 30 years old, born July 2nd, 1993.”

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
“Male, He/Him.”

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

“I have a Masters Degree in criminology.”

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
“I’ve learned and can speak French and Latin fluently.”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Takuya looks relatively young for his age standing at a rather taller height of 5 '11 weighing roughly 152. He had a rather slim build, seemingly one of a long distance runner. His hair was a light brown sitting at a medium length with bangs that had sat just above his eyes; the back reaching just past the middle of his nape. His eyes would have a slight hazel color to them with a facial expression that was mostly bland, it made it a lot harder to tell how he was feeling. On the contrary his posture is near perfection, he carries himself high despite his seemingly lack of confidence. Though that still leaves the question of what makes him unique compared to everyone else? In his mind there isn’t anything that makes him majorly stand out, obviously he’s intelligent and physically fit but there’s not much other than that. Though without realization that is single handedly what makes him unique. All he wanted to do was “be average” or fit in with the crowd, Takuya worked so hard to be above everyone else just to hate it, wanting and trying to go back to how he was. He was his own failure, pursuing something that he didn’t want and regretting it after; instead of embracing it he hides it, locking it away to hopefully be forgotten.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Takuya would usually act the same in both situations. Overall his entire demeanor sticks with a more professional attitude. He’ll stay professional in whatever environment he's put in but is more judgey in a professional situation compared to a casual one. In a professional situation Takuya is more alert then he usually would be, this is most because he sees it as a more “vulnerable situation”. Going along with this he also tends to judge how other people are acting in the same situation with him allowing him to realize who exactly he should rely on to get what job done right and in a professional manner. Though in a casual situation his awareness drops significantly more than he should let it. He’s more laid back, letting himself relax and take a break away from reality and his problems like an escape or a pause from life. Overall keeps his “bland” expression and won’t change exactly how he acts physically but instead takes his mental state from 100% down to 30 ensuring that he doesn’t overwork himself too hard or do something that could lead to harsh consequences.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Takuya’s outlook on his co-workers has changed in various and drastic ways over the time he’s spent in KPD. When first having joined the force he had one rule in his head that played on repeat over and over and over again, “Don’t get close with any of them.” It’s a weird thing to say or want to do, though in his eyes it made perfect sense. Takuya had lost his emotions through a tragic accident, he didn’t want to cause the same situation to happen again. Due to the sort of work and danger that the Police Department is placed in everyday he made the inevitable decision to block out his emotions and not get attached or close to any of the officers. Despite his efforts they all fell short, his view changed on a few officers. It was just small talk and conversations that caused his emotions to reemerge from being locked away for nearly 2 and a half decades. It was all subconscious, he was still planning to stick with his original view of no connections though certain officers caused this to all fall apart. Takuya grew close and nearly longed for the same connection he had once lost. His outlook on his co-workers did a complete 180, instead of avoiding them and disregarding their actions or attempts at small talk he waited for it. Some of his best memories happened whilst talking with his co-workers.

As for his outlook on teamwork it has since stayed the same, Takuya realizes that he needs to work with his peers because of the line of work he’s involved in. Would he have rather worked alone? Of course! Though it’s not something that is likely to happen very often, despite this somewhat “Roadblock” he perseveres and continues on his goal of protecting as many people as possible. A simple goal yet it requires teamwork, even if he doesn’t like it Takuya understands what’s at stake and is more than willing to not only work but lead a team if it's for the greater good or ends in an inevitable goal of winning. As for how he will work for them? It’s an intriguing question considering he doesn’t exactly know how he will. Considering all of his past “Teamwork” has been trapped behind a mask it’s something that will require a learning curve. Though like most things, Takuya is sure to come up with at least some way of applying his skills and knowledge to whatever situation is put forth to him. There are obvious scenarios that are beyond his knowledge and skill which will require him to seek a more knowledgeable person considering he knows his limits quite well. His first overall goal will be to assess what situation is at hand and all of the minor details involved. For example during a hostage situation, His first instinct wouldn’t be to speak up but rather assess what's happened, determine how many hostages are there, the amount of possible casualties from bystanders, how many aggressors there are, what weapon they have, how many possible exits are there, etc. Using his knowledge and based on what he thinks should happen Takuya would give feedback on what the best way to end the situation with the LEAST amount of casualties. If it’s something that is out of his skill level or comfort zone he’ll instead ask or just wait for direct orders from whoever is in charge or leading the entire situation.

What's your character's backstory?
Due note that this is a finalized backstory and is much different than the last one I wrote.

Tokyo Japan July 2nd, 1993 a newly born Japanese child was brought out to see the light of day and he was soon to find what terrible evil this world had to offer. Takuya Aikawa had finally witnessed the bright lights of the hospital though after a while things dimmed down as he was finally brought home. For the most part his early life was normal, spending most of his time with his older brother despite the slight brotherly hatred they both had for each other. Though on March, 12th, 1995 another Aikawa was present into the family, Kiyoshi Aikawa was a complete opposite of Takuya, they were both two sides to the same coin; despite this they both found a way to get along. They ended up being completely inseparable; they nearly did everything together, it caused Shin to feel replaced. Growing to eventually hate both of his siblings more than just “Sibling Hatred.”

Shin felt like and was an outcast compared to the rest of the siblings. Not only were they outcast compared to the rest they were also pushed the hardest both physically and mentally. He nearly transformed, he wasn’t the same person anymore. Almost a robot, an emotionless kid he agreed with himself that his purpose was to be perfect, in the process he pushed both his emotions and relationships away. Yet both Takuya and Kiyoshi didn’t have the same treatment, they were both completely free, like a gazelle running through a grass field. Though like most animals things get cut short, all it took was seconds and yet it felt like minutes or even hours. Despite what it seemed like, none of the siblings hated each other, they all deep down cared for and would do anything for one another. August 4th, 1999 was supposed to be a normal day just like any other, and yet something had to happen. Whilst walking across the street Takuya let go of his mothers hand wandering off slightly deeper into the road bending down to pick up what seemed to be a coin! Though it seemed to have a terrible aura to it he pocketed it anyways, after all money is money right?? He was always quiet, it helped him think and block out his environment, yet in the process it left him open and vulnerable. Down the street there was a speeding car, the clearly drunk and pissed off driver didn’t have a care in the world for anything, of course Takuya hadn’t heard the 20+ people yelling at him to move, he was too spaced out for anything though he did look up. He stared death right in its face and yet.. He didn’t move, he was quite literally a deer glaring into headlights what felt like seconds had turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours, his short life flashing before his eyes the last thing he could remember was being pushed far out of the way glancing back at Shin. The only thing going through his mind was how he had told his Shin he hated him, though it wasn’t true; he loved his brother and he always would, but he never thought that the one person who in his mind “Hated him” would be the one throwing their life away for his sheer stupidity. It was a tragedy, one that couldn’t be fixed. Hours later and after countless attempts of resuscitation Shin Aikawa was deemed dead, time of death: 8:47 PM on August 4th, 1999. “Was it fate? Was something else at play..? Possibly- a higher power??” They were all questions that pondered in Takuya’s mind but, not only had Takuya lost his brother but he was blamed for the death, because of his ignorance and greed over a tiny coin he caused the death of his older brother.

His friendship with his sister was broken into pieces, she didn’t want the same fate to happen to her. Takuya completely took the blame as well. Like he was found guilty at a court trial, he accepted his fate and what mistake he had made. His family didn’t even have to outcast him, he did it all on his own. His behavior both mentally and physically changed as well. He shut off his social switch, talking only when necessary and saying less than needed. It allowed him to not only study his environment but also how people acted. He learned how to determine what somebody was thinking or if they were telling the truth completely based on their body language and speech. It was like he turned into a robot, programmed to just take in countless amounts of information. Despite everything he observed he never actually tested it out, he didn’t want to talk to anybody in fear of something happening again. He grew a horror of making friends just to lose them like he lost his brother, he didn’t want to experience the same pain again. Though his sister on the other hand? She was perfect, like an angel that fell from heaven. She was looked at and treated like she was the most perfect girl on Earth, but Takuya knew it wasn’t true. He spent more time with her then anybody else, he knew deep down it was all a mask hiding what she truly was. She didn’t care about anybody, she would probably toss them all aside to complete her goal. All she wanted was fame. . She wanted to be popular, the star of the show if you will. She was manipulative, gaining people's trust and secrets all to inevitably have it crash down tearing everybody apart. Friends turning to enemies she had the ability to destroy relationships, though it wasn’t the right time or moment to do it. Takuya was observant of her behavior, nothing seemed off or out of the ordinary but he still had his suspicions. “What is wrong with you?” Kiyoshi asked, her voice and face both shouting disgust and resentment towards him. All Takuya did was stare. . Was there really something wrong with him?? “Nothings wrong with me, I’m not the psycho who goes around wearing a fake personality.” Kiyoshi was shocked, almost jaw dropped that he could’ve said such a thing to her. Nobody’s ever actually been rude to her; it was a much needed reality check. She laughed it off pretending that she didn’t have a clue what he was talking about despite the face of reality. “Really?? I know you didn’t just call me a fucking psycho! I can’t believe you’re going to sit here and talk about ‘fake personalities’. I've seen you dumbass, I know what you’re really like.” She paused for a moment scoffing “You’re nothing but a greedy deadbeat bitch. How are YOU! Going to go around like you aren’t some psychopath. He should’ve never died and you know that. YOU were meant to take his place, it should’ve been YOU that got hit by that car. It disgusts me to call you my brother.” Her words hurt, they cut deeper than any blade ever could. Takuya didn’t have the ability to talk, there was nothing for him to even say. Everything she said was true in his mind, he instead just stared at her. The eye contact was more tense than ever. Takuya wanted to cry but he couldn’t. . he locked his emotions away too well. “What? You’re just going to stare at me? I knew you were a freak Takuya but shit, you’re worse than I expected. You really are fucking pathetic, a waste of space even.” She rolled her eyes walking towards him pushing him off to the side. He could’ve stopped her very easily but he felt like it was deserved. It was the small interactions, the things nobody saw that was tearing him up inside. Her sister was two-faced and nobody knew it, despite her hatred and near bullying she hadn’t told anybody that Takuya got Shin killed. Each interaction was the same, Takuya tried to ignore them but they were always there in the back of his head. It was completely killing his mentality, ruining his perception on himself, though he kept pushing through and persisting through everything.

March 23rd, 2007 was a rather.. . interesting day. Ryuuji Aikawa wanted the best for his children, despite the clear bias he had towards one of them. His political standing allowed him to accumulate enough money and get enough funders to put together an advanced school for kids who were ahead of their classmates. It was a small school, with 5 classes per grade and grades 6-12. Each class was shown based on the different letter grades given in school A obviously being the best and F being the worst. A student was placed into a class via their past grades and an beginning exam that they were forced to take. The first to know were obviously both of his children, in Takuya’s eyes it was something to try or almost a way to test people's strengths and weaknesses. If he could study and control the best of the best he would be complete. Though Kiyoshi had different ideas, she saw it as a way to improve her standing. A way to be liked by not only new people but people that were more intelligent and had different ideologies, though she didn’t realize how badly it would end for her. After said conversation Kiyoshi was the first one to shoot up from her seat with a usual well placed smile. She walked past both parents before reaching Takuya, her smile fading into a face of anger as she whispered in his ear. “Fail. I want you to fail the exam, do I make myself clear? If I see you in that fucking school I’ll make your life more then hell.” Her smile quickly formed back, it was nearly unnatural. “I hope to see you in school Takuya!” Kiyoshi shouted just loud enough that their parents could hear before turning her head giving a usual innocent sweet smile. “I love you both!!” She continued to walk off, going to do who knows what. Ryuuji spoke up, killing the silence in the room. “So Takuya, his face not showing the slightest bit of change from what Kiyoshi said, “It’s fine, if you don’t mind I would like to go and study.” Ryuuji sighed, it was the usual response that Takuya had given “We don’t mi-'' He got cut completely off before he could finish speaking “Thanks.” Takuya stood up from his chair picking up his plate, dropping them off into the sink before walking off towards his room. Sure enough both Kiyoshi took the exam and nearly aced it. Regardless of how much of a two-faced bitch she was, she wasn’t stupid. Takuya on the other hand took his test late, he was nearly one of the last to finish. Yet it seemed like he was slacking, his goal was much more broad than that. Due to the very sudden opening of the school and requirements of students needed they were almost all given an instant denial or acceptance, it was something that could very easily be abused. Takuya had access to his fathers computer, he knew about the school before his own mom did. He could’ve cheated on the exam but not even he would stoop that low. . Takuya wasn’t a cheater after all. Instead he accessed everybody's test scores seeing who passed and who didn’t. He enabled him to get nearly the lowest possible score yet still get into the school. He did it out of complete spite towards Kiyoshi, he knew all of the answers he wasn’t stupid either. His father had suspicions, he knew Takuya should’ve aced it but regardless of that, he was still placed in F class; the complete opposite of Kiyoshi, still two sides of the same coin. Takuya knew he wouldn’t leave the school even if he did the bare minimum to pass. He wasn't getting kicked out, the only plausible choice was getting expelled. It was a possibility though one with very low odds.

A whole new atmosphere, kids from all over the country each with their own respective talents. This school wasn’t just to help nurture them into amazing students, it was made to test the physical limits of human capability. There was by no means a normal way to teach these kids, half of them were on college level or above despite it being their first year of highschool; some students even smarter than their teachers though it wasn’t all about academics, there was something more at play. The school was mostly run by the faculty in the beginning though as the year went on slowly it grew and was run by the students. Different clubs and organizations began their making, it was a way for students to get to know each other outside of the people in their one class; after all they did have the whole rest of their time there to spend with them. The teachers and faculty obviously had the biggest influence but they were mostly there to study and see what worked and what didn't. In Takuya's opinion the whole thing was an experiment; the students were lab rats and yet it was just disguised as something to “Better the way of learning.” After some time it was clear that most of the students though more so in the upper classes had huge yet very fragile egos. Everyone thought that they were the best out of everyone though others didn’t care about anything, nearly every student could’ve gone out and gotten into any university they wanted to so why even try at this point? They were all at the top of the food chain. There was nearly no punishment within the school, if you didn’t pay attention or just ignored the class your punishment was failing. Though if you did somehow manage to fail the exams or midterms that was it, you were scratched; rendered a “Defect”, at least that's what the student referred to you as. Which they were right, making it into the most prestigious school just to be expelled because you failed? You didn’t have a chance to survive there in the first place. Each student was given a card that received a total of 1000 “tokens” at the beginning of each month which could be used to purchase nearly anything in the school, from money, food, items, quite possibly anything. Obviously there were things that you could do to gain more tokens or even have them be taken away, students could gamble or trade them off, nearly endless possibilities and opportunities, a downside was they had to pay a fee of 1000 tokens at the end of end of every month, going into debt doesn't matter it's just you’d have to pay it back at the end of the year in yen if you were in debt. Though with all of that, there comes ways for the students to twist the rules and for them to manipulate a sort of corruption. Considering the fact that the students have the most influence in the school it’s no surprise that they shaped it to fit their egos. The student council has the most influence on the schools actions and even the school rules. Obviously the school has rules that are set in stone such as cheating not being tolerated though it’s only in place if you get caught. Apart from that the special tests and rules are taken from the student council and given to the principal for an evaluation determining whether they are fit or not. The overall flow of the school was built like a meritocracy which is expected when you put a bunch of ego ridden students into a school made to test the physical limit of the human brain and body. Everything depended on how you performed, from the basic academics up to their standing within their class or social status if you will; the more known you were the better your ranking could go up. Though with this there’s also the decline, if you fail to perform well you’ll be expelled as you’re deemed defective. There were many ways to bend the rules that allowed students to bypass the punishment system which the school had done on purpose; it was nearly the first test, the students trying to figure out what loopholes there were. The school didn’t directly promote violence though it was one of if not the biggest way the students used to get what they wanted. Throughout his years at the school Takuya saw many different forms of manipulation, violence, lying, bullying, etc. Some of which he did himself though it was a dark time though if you asked Takuya doesn’t regret doing it.

August 4th. . . Huh, how ironic. Takuya and Kiyoshi had their fair share of encounters over the years though they were in separate areas of the school though eventually the time did come where Kiyoshi moved up and boy was it not good. She still completely resented him, afterall she had all this time just to think of things to say to him or what she’d do if she’d even say anything. Though with the experience the two had at the school they both had a vast idea on what to do, the only difference is that Takuya was thinking purely defense while Kiyoski was thinking of purely offense. Kiyoshi wanted to destroy him, get him expelled or worse, though Takuya just wanted to save himself yet he still wanted to play into it. Classes had already ended. It was their free time they could do whatever on campus, usually Takuya would’ve put in a forum and left campus to visit Shin or more so the memory of him. Though this time he’d spend it with his lovely sister! She obviously wasn’t going to go with it, especially on this day and yet Takuya still tried. Takuya used his points in order to find out which dorm Kiyoshi stayed in, after having shown up he took a deep breath getting into the correct mindset and knocked on the door. Opening the door she half expected it to be one of her friends coming over for an early morning chat and yet it couldn’t have been further from what she wanted, Kiyoshi was quick to speak up. “What the fuck do you want?” A smile formed on Takuya’s face, it was weird and nearly looked sadistic; what exactly was he planning to do? Takuya had already checked there weren’t any cameras in the dorms to keep the students' privacy. “Why do you think I’m here Kiyoshi? If you were to use your brain.” His tone of voice was calm yet had come off more aggressive than ever. “I don’t fucking know Takuya.” She clicked her tongue as she brought her finger up “You’ve come here to murder me just like you murdered Shin! You fucking maniac, why don’t you just tell me why you’re here instead of fucking with me.” Takuya clapped as he was a parent congratulating his kid for walking for the first time. “Of course not, I just simply came to hang out and experience this day with you again or more so for the first time.” He started to walk forwards, tensing his body up as he did so when- BAM! As he figured Kiyoshi threw a strong right hook at his jaw, he expected the punch to come though he didn’t dodge it. Instead he grabbed her wrist before she could pull her hand back he yanked her outside of the apartment. Trying to fight back against it she attempted to throw a punch with her left hand though it failed; Takuya brought his hand up catching the punch before kicking her into the wall on the opposite side of the door. He quickly ran inside her dorm, locking the door behind him, keeping her out. She screamed, slamming her fist onto the door repeatedly, nearly begging for him to open the door. Ignoring her he began scavenging through her belongings until finally finding her tokens card. Kiyoshi, becoming more impatient, started kicking the door, though it didn’t do much other than make a loud noise. Completely ignoring her Takuya took out a special device placing Kiyoshi’s card into it allowing him to transfer over all the tokens she collected into his own. His eyes widened at how much he had received; there were only 2 things she was saving for. A class upgrade or an expulsion of a student, though she was already class A so there was only 1 logical answer. He placed the card back and walked towards the door unlocking it. He opened the door to see Kiyoshi standing there, it was clear she was crying though it didn’t matter to him. Brushing past her Kiyoshi he whispered in her ear “You had a nice run here Kiyoshi!” His face went back to his normal blank slate that it usually was as he left the dormitory area successful with what he planned to do.

It was Takuya’s senior year, he had to make his everlasting impression. He went and scheduled a meeting with the principal of the school before going to Kiyoshi and taking all of her points. Though the real question was why did he? Sitting down he gave his introduction though he was cut off by the Principal. “I know who you are, Takuya. I want to know why you’re here.” Takuya gave him a slight nod before speaking his reasoning, “As you know we can purchase anything with tokens in the school, I’ve come to buy something only you can grant.” The Principal raised a brow at him, what exactly was he up to? “Yes, I'm aware, what do you want to buy?” He clasped his hands together before speaking up “I want to buy a rule. Give me a price and I’ll pay it right now.” The Principal shook his head, it was a hefty deal after all. “1.5 million points, same as expulsion.” Takuya took the card out of his pocket, placing it inside of the device that sat on the desk transferring all but a thousand credits. Though that still left the question? What rule did he buy. . .? August 5th, 2011, “Day of Reckoning”. Kiyoshi, among a few other students, left the school that day, permanently. But why? What did Takuya do? The rule was simple enough. “If any student reaches below 0 points and goes into debt, they will be expelled.” Considering the fact she had all her points a day prior there was no feasible way for her to get 1000 points that quickly, especially since she didn’t know they were gone. Everything worked out perfectly just how it was planned out. Nobody found out about the stunt, they didn’t care too much about it. The only people who were curious were Kiyoshi’s friends though they didn’t think prying at the information would be a good thing.

It was finally the end, Takuya got to walk the stage just for a sheet of paper. He didn’t even care for it even if it did get him somewhere in life he still didn’t know what he wanted to do. He was like a lost dog, not knowing what to do next though one thing was for sure. He just wanted to be normal for once, being put and surrounded by nothing but extraordinary drove him crazy. He didn’t want to be treated differently just because he was a little smarter, he was tired of living in what was basically a meritocracy. After walking off the stage he pondered what he was going to do, settling on and putting in an application for the University of Tokyo. He didn’t go there with a career path in mind but more so as a way to explore his options. Eventually he settled on law enforcement, he considered it something that he would be able to use his set skills for but at the same time be working a normal job. After getting his degree Takuya debated on where to go. . . For a while it was going to be the TMPD but he didn’t want to be in such a big department. In the process he saw a multitude of different reports and new articles on the so-called “Chaotic Criminal Town”. Looking into it further he thought it’d be a good start though it couldn’t have been further from the truth. . . Having gotten accepted once he found his time there well but stressful, having seen just how much violence there was in one small town was nearly overwhelming. Takuya was already hyper alert though it just made it worse. Every small noise or glance felt like a movement or preparation of an attack.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
To put it simply, no. You are not allowed to LEGALLY own a pocket knife within Karakura. If you’re caught to own one via either a pat down or search of your property you will be charged with a felony crime of Possession of Illegal Weaponry.

“The simple answer is no, it’s a weapon that is able to distribute enough force to kill somebody easily.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
  • Paracetamol - It is a pain medication that doesn't require a prescription. They are typically used for mild pain or to bring down a high fever. A person can only buy 5 at a time.
  • Cane - It’s used to help support someone who has trouble walking around. A person can only buy 5 at a time.
  • Cough Syrup - It's a sweet thick syrup to treat dry and sore throats along with coughing. A person can only buy 2 at a time.
  • Eyepatch - It’s used to act as a bandage for an eye if damaged. A person can only buy 2 at a time.
  • Glasses - Eyewear that has lenses to fix or alter a person's vision so that they are able to see in correct 20/20 vision. A person can only buy 2 at a time.
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Assuming my body cam was off I’d firstly turn it on to gather as much evidence of it as possible in case CCTV couldn’t see the whole thing. Next I’d take out my pepper spray before confronting the officer immediately telling them to stop what they’re doing. The best scenario is that they stop and I send the evidence to a higher-up which they will be dealt with accordingly. Worst case scenario is they don’t stop in which I’ll attempt to pry the officer away from the inmate to prevent any further harm, if they try to resist or start to attack me that’s when I’ll pepper spray the officer and create distance away from the prisoner and the officer before informing a higher-up giving them whatever and all evidence they want.

“It’s a simple answer, I’d get the two apart and inform a supervisor about the situation.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Depending on what the situation involves will determine what I would do, after all it does go Officer Safety -> Victim Safety -> Arrests. If it’s a situation in which I am able to both make sure I am safe and protect/retrieve my fellow officer then I would first call or backup giving my location then take out my stun blaster and make myself known before telling the person to get on the wall. Assuming that they run I’ll radio where they run off to and instead take my co-worker to EMS. If it’s a situation where I’m not able to ensure the safety of both myself and my co-worker I would call for backup before yelling at the assailant(s) trying to either stall for backup to arrive or get them to run off in which I would immediately rush the officer to EMS radioing where the assailant(s) ran off to.

“I joined to make the city safer so I plan to do so.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Depending on if I catch it inside of the station or outside my first reaction is to turn on my body cam not just for evidence but also for my safety. Then I would listen in or collect as much evidence as possible, handing everything over to a higher-up and letting them deal with the situation. Though if I was off-duty and happened to catch them I would take out my phone texting to whoever happened to be the commanding officer that was on duty at the time to prevent the corrupt cop from knowing they were found out by talking over the radio. From there, assuming I was a safe distance and could gather evidence I would take out my phone and record the situation until I think that I have enough to incriminate the officer.

“I won’t just stand by and allow them to be corrupt, reporting it is the least I could do.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
There’s only one clear cut answer which is a simple “No” and fine for bribery if they attempt to try and bribe me again.

“They’re going to get fined anyways so they might as well just hand over the money.”

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread