mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Council | _BritishAutism_

_BritishAutism_

Level 102
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+

SORRY IF IT IS APPEARING ALL IN BOLD, BUT THERE IS A CONTINUOUS BUG THAT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO MAKE FONT CHANGES TO MY APPLICATIONS, I'VE MADE SOME OF THE ANSWERS SMALLER TO MAKE IT LESS DIFFICULT TO READ!

1721252070614.png

OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

_BritishAutism_

What is your timezone?:

BST

Please provide your Discord tag:

derpytee

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
11am to 12am.11am to 12am.11am to 12am.11am to 12am.11am to 12am
Apart from every month I go away from Friday till Sunday and usually return at 5pm BST.
11am to 12am
Apart from every month I go away from Friday till Sunday and usually return at 5pm BST.
11am to 12am

List your accounts and roles on this server:

_BritishAutism_ - Kumiko K. Quinn [College B]
_BritishAdhd_- Aoi T. Quinn [Adult]
RileyOtm - [Dog/Bird]

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

I know that if I am inactive, break any server rules, or receive a ban longer than 2 weeks, I will be removed from the student council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of students selected specifically by the Principal/College lead to represent and organize the school community efficiently. They play a strong and vital role by taking notice of student's concerns and planning school events, such as assemblies. They keep the school in tact, and make sure everyone is obeying school rules on site. They are one of many authoritarian figures in the school, alongside the faculty team, they are required to display a serious and professional role in the school and must directly relay information to the faculty and SLT. Another responsibility of the student council is the constant monitoring and handling of situations during IC roleplay, they are required to deal with every situation in a formal manner and make sure no students are harmed and punished and a report is made on the student to SLT. They are also a guide for newer players and assist them in tasks related to learning and understanding SRP's functions.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

Previously I was a professor, a chef, and then a nurse, I sadly was removed due to a misunderstanding, but I have learnt from that mistake, I miss working for the faculty as I have been on that faction for over 4 years, so I decided I wanted to try something new. I was also motivated and inspired by the council members to join the student council. I have been wanting to apply for this faction for a while now, but felt that I wouldn't be good enough, but after a boost of confidence, I decided to put that fear of denial behind me and try and apply for it! I've wanted to experience a new job-related role on SRP and increase my character's lore by letting her try something new with the intent of making her a prominent figure within the school environment.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I have quite a creative mind, so when it comes to this, I would happily participate in the creation of these activities, I understand that this could happen at any moment and I will accept it pridefully as I believe i will be able use my creative intuition and enhance events and my teamwork capabilities to assist in the creation of events.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President
The president of the student council is the one who stands at the top of the roster! The one who makes all the big decisions, such as commanding their councillors and controlling them, furthermore they need to be confident in not only what they say but how they act and look at things, tackling them head-on. Furthermore, the president needs to be punctual to ensure that everything is running smoothly, furthermore being able to tackle issues as soon as they get reported. The role usually will be to lead meetings and ensure that all of the fundamentals within the council are met and at their highest standard.
Vice President
The student council vice president, supports the president, assists them and takes on their responsibilities in their absence, they are the second leader before the president, and they have the same amount of power.
Councillor
Councillor, secures and make sure that the school is safe, and following all rules, they hand out detentions, and give out warnings to misbehaving students.
SLT
SLT, the highest role in the school, they take care of suspensions/expulsions, they return confiscated items.
High school SLT roles include the high school principal, Ye Saikym and vice-principals, Akiya Kusanagi and Fiorenza Oshiro, then the deputy-principal, Kiyoko Akai.
College SLT has the college chancellor, Iwao Akihito and vice-chancellor, Byoel Akihito and then the college dean, 'AJ' Riek-Sukarsa.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

I use " quotations " to show I am speaking ICly.

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

"I would quietly approach the student, leading them away from the assembly, firmly warning them that if they continue to be a disruptive student to the assembly, they will be asked to leave, if they refuse to leave on my direct order, I would promptly threaten detention, and if they constantly decided to be a disturbance continuously, I would issue them a detention and give them a slip for when the school day ends so that they can think about what they did and learn to not repeat the same mistakes again."

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

"First of, I would let everyone know on the radio that there is a masked student located moving around the school, and would politely ask if they could keep an eye out for them and stop then if it comes to that. All masks must be confiscated and put in the confiscation box, there are no exceptions to this, so if I were to find them and stop them in their tracks, I would demand the mask, and would issue a detention, before confiscating the mask and filing a report to SLT about the students behavior so an indepth reason for why they were wearing the mask could be given at a later date."

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

"I would approach the student, trying not to disturb the class in an ordinary manner, and would quietly discuss the situation by taking them to the corner of the room. I would ask them If they're ok, if I feel like there is an extremely disturbing nature, and the student isn't just being silly, I would take them to the councillor, and try to fix this issue as I would worry they are harmful to the environment and are best dealt with away from the class, professionally with someone above me."

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

"I would politely decline, but let them know I would ask an SLT member about it, as school is a place for education and peace, and protests can cause fights and would need to have more security when the protest took place. After this I would ask an SLT member if they agree it's okay for a protest on school grounds, I would get back to the students, inform them about the acceptance of the protest and arrange the protest with them and my fellow council members. Securing and making sure the protest is peaceful and not breaking any school rules."

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

"Firstly I would instantly stop what I was doing, apologize deeply to my higher-ups and tell them I would try my best to not repeat these actions again. I would get back to my duties, patrolling the school, making sure everyone is where they're supposed to be and not causing any trouble such as fights."

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Anti-Bullying Day

During Anti-Bullying Day, there would be booths, such as darts, card games, hook a duck, and a dunk tank, all sorts of money will be raised to improve our councillor training, to help any student in need who is struggling with in-school or cyberbullying.
To make the event more active, all sports teams, swim, track, football, cheerleading, basketball and baseball will be included, people can play games, train their sports skills with the team members, socialize with them, try to get them in a group, try to make them figure out where they belong. I believe that involving non-sports team members in their games will boost their confidence, as there tends to be a lot of bullying and rivalry when it comes to sports teams. With track, non-sports team members can enter a race and there will be a monetary prize of tokens they can use for all the games at the Anti-Bullying Day event. They will work for the card games, darts, hook a duck and the dunk tank. For the dunk tank, we'll use a faculty member, as the students find it amusing when it's a faculty member. Once the event reaches an end, the council will gather all the money, and use it to make a better councillor room, involving sensory products for students with disabilities/sensory issues/etc, and use it to provide psychology training from EM's.

Idea 2 - School Clean Up

A bunch of thugs have trashed the school, the council decides to put up posters all over the school, accepting volunteers to to help with a school clean up. Students can help with the cleanup by scrubbing the bathroom floors with rags and mops, and cleaning the walls with rags and fresh soap, sweeping up all garbage and unnecessary items on the floor, disposing of them into a garbage can, cleaning out the pool by picking out the garbage with a net, and much more with all different sorts of cleaning products. Once the cleaning is finished, all cleaning volunteers are rewarded with an afterschool barbeque with the school faculty and school council.

Karakura music festival/concert!

First, The music festival would be held with permission via SLT and the qualified people that would need to be referred to to rent out the stadium! Once the stadium renting out phase was completed (or the gymnasium if unavailable) we would have people make requests through the student council office of participation! To participate you would need a requirement of

1 - a minimum of 3 performers
2 - a maximum of 12 performers
3 - a generally good record
4 - a prepared set of songs to sing/display!

The top 8 groups that stand out the most in their request will get to perform at the music festival

On their participation request, it would have to state
Their theme
Their stage background
How they would like to use the stage
How many participants
And the instruments needed (so faculty can equip them with them)

It will be an event that would happen every couple of years with no set limit on when it is the year it could be performed. The stage would generally be built within the middle of the stadium so that it is fair and equal for everyone around so that people for example at the back of the stadium and the stage is at the front may not hear, this is to ensure everyone will have no issues hearing. So the stage will be a podium in the middle and everywhere else around it can be a pit available for everyone to dance and sing along with.

Now this would be a joint event with cheerleaders as I would like each 8 groups to have 3 dancers, meaning 4 groups of 3 spartan cheerleaders and 4 groups of 3 high school cheerleaders to ensure even distribution and fairness to both teams. However, since there are 26 cheerleaders (13 from HS and 13 from COL) the remaining 2 cheerleaders could do as they please! But as a contingency, if people cannot come it will go down to a minimum of 2!

Furthermore, as not only a fundraiser but also to have refreshments for those who may get thirsty/hungry, we will have near the entrance of the stadium a food/beverage stall run by the student council to go towards the school funding, not only providing high school and college with a good time but also generating money for the school to use in future endeavours!

Summary - The event is a high school + bobcat concert/music festival that will be available to all and everyone to allow people to work together to present something to the school! The music/concert itself will use the stadium (or gymnasium if unavailable) and will use W2G [Watch Together] to present the music

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Kumiko Koharu Quinn

Phone number:
1721227288648.png

How would you describe your personality?:

"I would describe myself as a mix of an extrovert and an introvert, once I'm comfortable, I could talk for hours. I am quite a hater of violence, I dislike seeing others verbally and physically attacking each other, it isn't something I enjoy witnessing, I usually report this to faculty when I witness it. I am quite athletic despite my build, I have been on track for a couple of years, before leaving to try something new. I am described as a very caring and motherly person by my friends, an animal lover, and an empath for the ones in need. I am a part of the photography club, having the PRO photographer role. I run my own photography business, so if I were to be accepted as a part of the council, I would happily share my photography with them to advertise future events, of course it being entirely free, they’d practically be my on school ground family!”

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1721227409577.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"I am quite a responsible student, not many people make reports on harassment/fights in school, they enjoy watching drama take part on school grounds. I have always reported acts like this as I want to keep my school safe and peaceful for my fellow students. I feel like I would be a strict person for this role, but I would be relaxed, and find it easy to stop any form of rule-breaking on school grounds. I am currently a senior employee for La Casa, I am also one of the application team members and a restaurant supervisor. I know how to keep a place perfect for the environment, and I know how to handle troublesome people/situations. I have always been a workaholic, enjoying being a helping hand for the community, and reducing any form of negative energy from it.”

Why do you want this position?:

"I have been on track for a few years now and I want to try something different, I dislike seeing so many people break school rules and cause fights in a place where one is supposed to learn and improve as a person, I want to make the environment a better place, by keeping everyone at peace and making my community happy and relaxed. I value education highly and sympathise with all of the faculty when it comes to dealing with delinquent students on a day-to-day basis, I wish to make their lives easier by assisting in the apprehending, discussing and handling of the student in question to ensure that it is dealt with appropriately."

What interests you the most about student council?:
"I have been interested in this role for some time now, the thought of being a form of faculty that keeps the community at peace and safe soothes me dearly, I am currently studying to be either a doctor or a police officer, so learning on how to keep the environment safe and peaceful would help me learn a lot on how I could become one of these in my adult years. This role would give me the necessary experience I could use to achieve my goals once I leave school, and I can be a great help to SLT and the Faculty because I'll be a helping hand assisting with detaining and properly punishing misbehaving students, making sure that they don't get overwhelmed with delinquent students as a whole and making school the safe environment that I wish to create."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I would be strict but calm with my warnings, I will try to mingle with all of my fellow students and try to distract any form of rule-breaking by making jokes or making conversation, I am known to be quite distracting with how much I can talk, so I feel like if there was a fight going down, they would either get annoyed with how chatty I am, or decide to chat along with me. I would bring ideas and suggestions for future events to boost the fun and activity on school grounds. One particular idea would be the introduction of a measure in case a student is found vandalizing the school grounds. The student in question will not only be receiving detention but also a meeting with SLT to discuss their future in Karakura Highschool. Adding on to this would be the clean-up process which will be made into a clean-up event around school grounds where students will be tasked with cleaning up the vandalism just before the forth lesson of the school schedule, ensuring that the school remains spotless and students are reminded that it takes hard work to remove these delinquent actions, thus making it clear to any future misbehaving students to make an effort to stop causing trouble for others and themselves."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread