[My alt account I would like to use for a professor character]

Do you have any previous bans?:
Banned for taking RP to OOC

What is your timezone?:
BST, British/England Timezone

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Derpy#5979

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand that being inactive will lead to demotion.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on the server every day unless I am busy due to IRL things. I usually check the forums every day as I like to read things my friends have created or I like to check out applications.

I return home from college on 4:30 pm BST on Thursdays and Mondays, 3:00 pm BST on Wednesday.
This also might be my last year of college due to being nearly 19 which is the time you can leave education in the UK, unless I sign up for college again, due to being entitled to this as of my needs IRL.
If this is my last year I should be even more active than I usually am.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have played SRP for around 5 years, from 2017 to now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade 18/High School

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Back in 2017-18 I used to be an English professor, I applied for this role due to my enjoyment of English and writing. I sadly got banned so I was unable to be a professor again. I am hoping that reapplying will lead me back to being an English professor.
I have always loved writing songs, poetry, stories and more! It has been one of my many interests ever since I was a child, I am always writing little poems and songs when I have nothing to do, I always find enjoyment in activities like this, which is why I would like to reapply for an English Professor.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are evidence of hosting classes, they keep track of lessons and who has attended. They also keep track of misbehaved students and what type of disciplinary measures shall be taken. They are important as they provide evidence to the higher-ups so they can provide the right paychecks to school faculty and they also prove that lessons have been hosted by professors.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As a professor, all students should be treated equally and all be given the same amount of respect, with 0 bias. Professors must keep the classes calm with 0 disturbance, also keeping the students in check, making sure everyone is understanding of their work and behaving accordingly.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
My RP experiences involved some of GangRP, RomanceRP, ShopRP, CookingRP [In classes and apartments] and FightRP. When roleplaying actions for these topics, I try to add in as much detail as possible, even googling good English words to add to my action. I struggle with Autism, meaning sometimes I can mess up my words, but I always double-check my writing and try to make it as perfect as possible.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College professors have to complete 15 classes each month, they must treat all students equally and must keep all students in check, making sure they are all behaving accordingly. They must announce any form of class on the Intercom, with the provided information such as the room number, the subject and what period the class would be held.
E.G -"Hello students! An English Class will be held in Room 401 with Professor [name] Please make sure to intend to the class! Today we'll be learning about Shakespearian writing! See you all there!"
All professors must log their classes to receive their paychecks from the school. When doing extra classes they can receive a bonus check of 50k yen, if they have done an extra 10 lessons.
All professors must wear professional outfits such as suits, skirts that are past the waist, or any form of formal clothing. They must dress professionally whilst working.
Professors are expected to act mature and professional when on the job as they are representing the College and must behave like an adult. Breaking any sort of rule as a professor can lead to demotion, It's the faction leads choice whether they shall remain the adult rank or moved back to their previous role.
All professors are expected to grade their students if they wish to do so. They must try their best to be as interactive in their classes as possible, making the classes seem fun and entertaining, as this will keep the students focused and lead them to enjoying their lessons.
All lectures must be realistic and strict for students.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Aoi T. Quinn is a Transgender male, he was born in Britain/England. Aoi was born a female but decided to transition from female to male at a very young age, his family did not support this which is why Aoi and his sister Kumiko decided to move to Japan to live their dreams.

Aoi is around 4'11 feet tall with pale white skin and rosy cheeks. He has a slim but feminine-like figure with a smell of cherries following him. He gave off a chilled out and friendly vibe, speaking in a soft feminine-like voice. He had light brown fluffy hair that was soft to the touch along with electric-blue eyes.

Aoi respects students very much due to knowing how hard it can be when learning, he's always trying his best to help them understand subjects as much as possible. When meeting other teachers he is very polite and respectful as he understands the struggles when it comes to teaching students.

Aoi's plan for the future is to become an English Professor in Karakura, he has always had a love for reading and writing. His personality is quite sweet and soft, he is a good listener and is always trying to look for the best in the world, bringing positive vibes to everyone and anything.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Aoi would approach the Sport-Team members, politely asking them to calm down with the screaming and shouting, he would then proceed to ask why they were doing such a thing, trying his best to understand their points of view, he believes everyone has a right to have an opinion, he would then give a warning if the misbehaviour continued, if still continued he would issue detention for shouting in the school halls.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Aoi would calmly approach the College-Student, politely asking them to stop with this behaviour and would kindly ask them to either behave in the class and listen or leave. If the behaviour continued he would ask the student to leave the classroom, then issue detention for the troublesome student. He would then have a word with the student, trying to get their opinion on why they were being interruptive during his lessons, as he would like to understand their point of view.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would calmly walk into the classroom, holding on to a briefcase, stuffed with books and papers, as he reached the desk, he would carefully place down his briefcase onto the desk, opening it as he pulled out a bunch of papers. He would then look up, smiling at all of the students, greeting them and introducing himself to the class.

/me As he proceeded to write down today's subject in his lesson, he would explain in detail what task he had provided for the students to work on today. He would explain the task as he wrote it down on the board for the students. As he finished explaining he walked around the room, placing a lined piece of paper on each desk for a student to work on. He would smile at each student as he passed, giving off a kind and cheerful vibe.

/me As the class would continue to make loud noises he calmly cleared his throat and clicked his pen, eventually grabbing the attention of the class he smiled calmly and proceeded to speak the information of what would be happening today in today's lessons. As he spoke he seemed calm and looked like he was enjoying himself as he did so. Eventually, he would grab some books from a shelf, passing them out, along with a piece of paper, placing them on each desk.

Backstory

Before Karakura, Aoi lived In Britain, located in the United Kingdom, Aoi moved to Japan with his younger sister Kumiko, due to struggling with some family issues back in the UK. Kumiko and Aoi have always dreamed of moving to Japan to start a new life. To begin with, Aoi wanted to become a photographer with his sister Kumiko, due to never wanting to leave Kumiko's side, but eventually, he began to grow an interest in Japanese and English Literature. Aoi would write short stories and poems in small notebooks or any form of scrap pieces of paper he could find. Kumiko, Aoi's younger sister noticed how much talent Aoi had when it came to Literature, Kumiko encouraged Aoi to find some form of job that involved this, so they both had the idea for Aoi to become an English teacher in Karakura. Aoi agreed with this idea as English was one of the many talents he enjoyed. Aoi took multiple English and Japanese Literature classes, he very much enjoyed these classes that he even studied online! As Aoi took these classes, he continued to write stories and poetry, he didn't want to stop doing his favourite hobbies whilst trying to become an English Professor, he didn't want to lose his spark.
Before moving to Karakura, Aoi wasn't allowed to do many things such as writing poetry or stories, as his parents did not see the point in it. Aoi would write small child-like stories with his sister Kumiko when they were children, he kept these stories to himself, hiding them away from his parents. He uses these stories as inspiration and motivation for his choice of becoming an English Professor! Over time Aoi completed his English classes online, and eventually went with the decision here, applying for an English Professor.
At a time Aoi experienced a very violent and traumatic event in Karakura, causing him to become non-verbal temporarily, but over time with a lot of help and therapy, he eventually began to act himself again, verbally speaking again and going back to his old happy and cheerful self, still continuing with his enjoyment with photography along with his sister Kumiko, also continuing with his writing and training to become an English Professor in Karakura.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Aoi Takasu Quinn

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
None
Preferred Name:
Aoi

Male

Religious Denomination:
Christian
Born into a Christan household

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
British

Current Location:
Karakura [Japan]

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

2 years of English Professor back in 2017-18

Working Experience (# of years):
Cashier work experience with Shiawasena Konyu

Academic Degree:
College Graduation

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English Language and Literature
Education

Minors:
English
Japanese
Maths

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Spanish, JSL and Mandarin/Chinese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
College-English

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I did as much research as I could on the role of a college professor, I'm sorry if I missed out any important details or facts.

Do you have any questions?:
Due to my character having a some-sort of feminine fashion at times, will this be allowed on school grounds, meaning can he wear skirts, or must he stick to the dress code of formal suits?

Outfit If Needed -

1645626608267.png1645626619569.png

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/dedKk7AY

Users who are viewing this thread