SimplyLK
Rich+

OOC SECTION

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

SimplyLK

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
[ Major Avoid RP; October 1st 2020 ]
- (Appealed) I was banned from camping in a safe zone. I don’t remember the situation in full, I think I was innocent but looking back, I think I might have been guilty but only was a 3d ban, and so long ago.

[ Advertisement / Bypassing; December 4th 2020 ]
- (Appealed) I don’t even know if this shows in my records to be honest. I advertised my friend's discord server on my own discord server. Someone reported it, most of the people on the server were Roleplay Hub players. I was fully at fault, however the ban was lifted completely randomly. I to this day do not know why the admin at the time, Oph chose to lift the ban. The Bypassing part of the ban was merely a misunderstanding, I chose the wrong account before I knew of the ban.

The warnings were all also very long ago, from my knowledge I have not had any warnings since 2022, and other than that, nothing concerning since 2021. I will note in 2022 I got warned for offensive slur in ooc, which I made mention of a word and was taken out of context and reported. And in 2021 my only concern from my knowledge was a toxicity warning. I won’t go into depth publicly on the situation, however It was a disagreement that got a little heated. It was nothing serious, we all apologized at the end but by that time the warning already came through. If it was anything too major, I probably would have been banned.

What is your timezone?:
I am currently a part of Easter Daylight Time. (GMT -4)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
SimplyLK

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
ACCEPTED
Professor Applicationx2 | ACCEPTED
College Council Application | ACCEPTED
KPD Application | ACCEPTED

PENDING

College Council | PENDING

DENIED
KPD Applicationx2 | DENIED
Event Team Application | DENIED
HS Council Application | DENIED

Describe your activity on the server:
Due to a full-time job, my activity fluctuates frequently. There are points in time I can rarely be on, however there are points in time I am on quite frequently. I can guarantee though, that just about every day I can put 2-3 hours onto the server. Typically though, it’s gonna be either morning hours, or later evenings. Usually around 10 am - 3 pm | and 5 pm - 11 pm are the times I’m free to get on, depending on my work schedule. On my days off I can make any event or meetings, as of right now I have Saturdays off. For the last several months I had Fridays and or Sundays off.

AVERAGE SCHEDULE

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
3-4h
5-6h
2-3h
5-6h
3-4h
3-4h
5-6h

List your accounts and roles on this server:
E1Kay - [Adult] [23] Hidekazu Takagi
SimplyLK - [College][B] [20] Ariyaa Aiki
T0MVB - [Grade-12] [18] Sévère Bonaparte
????????? - [Grade-11] [17] ????? ?????

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
I am completely aware of that said rule, and I intend to honor the council with my presence, furthermore, as I once did before, I will make inactivity logs if I am planning to be MIA for extensive periods of time.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
Student Council is a group of volunteer students, and natural leaders who use their skill sets to provide activities for the student body. Their responsibilities are to create school-wide interactive events for students to enjoy, as well as to provide comfort for students by keeping the student body safe from any harm.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I once upon a time was in the Student Council, and my experiences were incredible. The experiences of learning how the Student Council worked, and its progression throughout the years, and then working alongside Mookie in making it as good as possible. Though council personnel are different from what it was back then, I would be honored to aid the leads in the experiences I was fortunate enough to experience.

I would like to present the council as United and accomplish goals of my own. Use said position to put my leadership abilities on full display, too make my Roleplay more interactive, and expand my horizons on School Roleplay. Make new friends, and reconnect with old friends.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I understand, my goal is to come up with 5 successful event ideas, and appropriately help plan said events for the year. As well as unite the council as a whole, and be a positive influence.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Roles
Explanation
Senior Leadership Team
☆ Senior Leadership Team or SLT in short, are your Principles/Deans of the School. They oversee all programs in the School, including Council.
Faculty
☆ Faculty are any adult paid employees. They have authority over any student including councilors.
Council President
☆ The Student Council President is the elected leader of the Student Council. Their primary jobs are to better the Student Council and lead them to such. While leading the charge in event planning and making them come to fruition.
Council Vice-President
☆ The Council Vice-President is the second in command. They are brought on as an extension to the President, their responsibilities are the same, other than the President being in charge of finalizing everything.
Training Committee
☆ The Training Committee is a group of hand-picked Councilors who use their experiences in council to aid in training and mentoring the newly added Councilors.
Councillor
☆ Councilors by default are volunteering students wanting to put others before themselves to better the school.

IC SECTION

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

☆Approaching a situation such as this, you have to put yourself in their shoes. Figure out what will touch their hearts and gain the attention of the girls.

☆ In this scenario, they aren’t happy with one another, and their anger is clouding their judgment. They have tuned you out, so you need to first gain attention. I would typically do that with a gentle hand on the shoulder, and a kind compliment. I would enjoy showing kindness before exercising my authority.

☆ Successfully grabbed their attention, you shouldn’t look to give someone detention, you aren’t a School Employee, that should be the last resort. So I would pick their brains a bit and see what's the cause, and see if I cannot suggest a middle ground, a solution to their arguments.

☆ In the act I couldn’t properly solve the situation or gain their attention, the best I could do was exercise my authority by making commands. Likely would not need to lead to detention, however, I will if need be.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
☆ In the event a masked individual ran off even after I brought up detention, the best you can do is write them a detention slip and warn the other councilors of a masked individual running through the school refusing to take it off. Then you should visit the front desk and notify the School Employees.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
☆As a councilor, you must make the school environment a more comfortable learning environment. Councilors should never be doing such to a student under any circumstances. So with that being said I would attempt to retract the guilty party and get that student into a safer environment.

☆ After the situation is over, I would bring up the situation with one of the leads, the President or Vice-President whichever I can come into contact with first. And report the councilor's behaviors to them.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
☆ In the event I missed information at any given point, as I preach unity, to be united you must have communication. Therefore I would ask another councilor, or my superiors for more information.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
☆When dealing with another faculty member, it becomes a morally difficult situation to judge. Faculty have authority over you but not your organization. So firstly I would take a look at my actions carefully to see if maybe I did do something that your higher-ups disagree with.

☆ If I feel I have done something I would apologize and straighten myself up. However, if I was following my lead's training, I would respectfully recite my training and ask for an alternative method for my duty. Even if it's outside of council training, it does not mean it’s negative. Self-improvement is how you grow, and if faculty has alternative ideas on functioning, a suggestion to be talked over would never hurt.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Council Escape Room
☆ This event is a mini-game-based event for the public to enjoy. It provides an objective to achieve, with plenty of mysteries, and riddles to complete. It will start with a big room, in each room is locked, and only with the key may you open it. The tour guide will have that key. You will walk in and find mysteries leading you to different parts of the map. Wrong turns and you might find yourself in what would feel like a never-ending maze. To Finish the Escape room, you must locate all 12 hints hidden within the house.

☆ It will be run by a 5k entry fee, where two council members will lead the entry booths, with a President tour guide to walk them through. And different councilors posted throughout the house providing a scary atmosphere, as well as riddles to the escapees. Using the council radio, you can spread them off into groups at a time.

☆ To win the event, you must communicate with your group, solve these riddles, find all 12 keys, and go through all 12 doors until you reach the end.

Council Play
☆ This event is similar to what we’ve done in the past, however, in the past, it was small to get the anti-bullying idea across more. However this event will be different, this event will be about the play and not a miniature play to get the point across. On the same token, it could be in collaboration with the performing arts club.

☆ This will include a storyline exercising the idea of putting yourself in others' shoes. You never know what someone might be going through. This all takes place in the gym on stage, you have the lead role, a man who is shoved to the streets and mentally abused. He would meet a young girl he would bully, a council member would step in and shun the boy for his behavior. At the end of the play, the council President would have talked to the boy helped him with his life issues, and taught their councilor a valuable life lesson.

☆ The story ends with a potential spark of romance between the bully and the victim that is never confirmed nor denied on whether this leads into anything further. (for the sake of school rules, No Public Display of Affection would be shown. Just a moment in which it seemed like a spark was made.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Ariyaa Aiki

Phone number:
(030)-287-7662

How would you describe your personality?:
A kind individual who is very ambitious with a lot of tenacity and determination. I am competitive and look for growth in myself. I take action and initiative to complete what is done.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Dark Brown hair, brown eyes, typically wearing some sort of casual to semi formal clothing. Standing at 5’5 with an athletic toned body, and a half American half Japanese origin.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I would like to sell my exceptional leadership capabilities as well as my determination and ambitious goals. I started attending Karakura Community College to achieve my goal of becoming a successful diver. The Student Council I believe will help me achieve that goal by having an extracurricular activity such as the student council to show my leadership, hard work and willingness to work with a team.

On the same token, that makes me a wonderful asset. A councilor who is willing to work extremely hard for the program to achieve what they put their minds to. My competitiveness will allow for rapid self-improvement to be successful, My loyalty and tenacity allow me to put others before myself including but not restricted to, the Council.

Finally, I have a lot of leadership experience growing up, and alongside my knowledge of the Student Council, I am separating myself from them with my exceptional leadership capabilities and knowledge of the organization.

Why do you want this position?:
Many reasons for wanting this position, for starters let's start with my goals;
Firstly I want to make the council united, and make a difference within the school. The Student Council will allow me to do so, as well as introduce the Council to new things.

Second, make friends. I am still relatively new to town, I have a lot fewer friends than most, and I would like a community I can indulge in to make friends. Being a part of a team such as this will open up new opportunities for me to befriend people, both inside and outside of the council.

Third, My goals beyond school in my career. Having been a part of the Student Council would look good on my resume, due to my determination and willingness to work alongside a team and put others before myself.

Fourth and finally I would like to expand my horizons and better myself by meeting better people than myself, learning from them, and applying it to myself.

What interests you the most about student council?:
It’s always been fascinating how the program works. I suppose what interests me most is how the system works. Groups of patrols, all with different tasks. New councilors are to be mentored by the old and engage in school-wide events.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
My kindness and gentle heart in my experience tend to be my biggest asset in stopping fights. So using that with the authority and help of the other councilors, I feel I can be a successful councilor in keeping the school safe and fun.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in #⁠help channel in KA Discord for your roles.

If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread