College Exams Suggestion

dyzziez

Level 11
dyzziez
dyzziez
Notable
IGN:dyzziez
DATE: March 17th, 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Having another college exam at a different time, for people in different parts of the world, with different time zones.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I'm aware that this isn't an easy request to fulfill, but, having another college exam set at a different time for others with different time zones, will help more players access college. In my case, I have missed several college exams because at the time that they were set, it was very late for me. Several people I know, with my same time zone, have also gone through this.
I've been trying to get my character to graduate from high school, to get into college for quite some time now, and for the reason that I have mentioned before, it hasn't been possible.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
-1 eh.. since all the exams are hand graded it doesnt really make sense to put in the extra work for it i guess.. idk..-

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Teachers and staff need to watch over these exams. We would need to make sure that there are people there to watch over it.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
they are working on it, and according to me, I do not think it is possible to make exams for different time zones, this would be chaos.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
they already working on a plugin that will be much easier for teachers/professors and SLT to mark the exams, bc of that it will be less than 3 months between every exam.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
??? but it would be unfair to those who cant make it because of their timezone.
thats fair, but i think i saw them deny one once cuz they are hand graded, it'd be nice but ig its different for me because i dont have that issue and im not really interested in exams, im not looking to debate. so.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
thats fair, but i think i saw them deny one once cuz they are hand graded, it'd be nice but ig its different for me because i dont have that issue and im not really interested in exams, im not looking to debate. so.
like hatola and gemi said, a plugin is being made lol

Users who are viewing this thread