What is your Minecraft Username?:
LoveBirdBirdie

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Once warned not to sell glitched items (my mistake).​

What is your timezone?:
EST​

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
My Discord tag is Birdie#7288. I'm willing to join voice chats as well.​

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Feedback Suggestion:
Language Applications:
Dutch, Denied:
Dutch, Accepted:
Swedish, Accepted:

Describe your activity on the server?:
I've been on the SRP server for a little over one year now. After a hiatus, I've been getting online consistently for the past couple of months. Recently I have been getting online approximately every other day. And while my schedule may change as I'm changing my occupation in upcoming weeks, I most commonly have ample time for SRP on Fridays and Saturdays.​

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
I have 2 characters for this server that I play on the same account. LoveBirdBirdie is my only Minecraft, and SRP account.​
I currently have no roles other than the "College - Bachelor" tag.​

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I understand, and am fully prepared to face this consequence should I remain inactive without an inactivity log or appropriate communication.​

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*・★ ━✧ (=‿‿=.) ✧━ ★・*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
The Student Council is a group with both in-character and out-of-character responsibilities. They contribute to school related event planning, student discipline irp, and management of school clubs.​

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I love roleplay, and school events and clubs give the best opportunity for rich roleplay interactions among characters. Being that I'm organized, and very creative, I would love to play any part in the process of ensuring that events go as smoothly as possible. I also feel that in roleplay, my character that I'm applying with would have a strong desire to participate on the Student Council.​

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am very aware and prepared to put my creativity, teamwork, and problem solving skills to good use with the student council!​

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
In the Student Councils of the High School and the College, there's general Council members and their Presidents. Separate from the councils are Caretakers, school staff that also help maintain in-roleplay order and assistance in unexpected situations.​

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
My first priority is to calmly de-escalate the situation. I would interrupt bluntly, but without mirroring the verbal harassment or aggression. For a situation where I'm being ignored like this, I think it would be best to call in support from another council member or caretaker.​

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Giving chase won't help matters in this case. Even if I were to catch up to this student, I'd be at a loss for disciplinary action that they'd be likely to follow. My best bet would be to report the student to a faculty member with a description as accurate as I can manage.​

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
In the moment of conflict, I would interrupt the situation, suggesting the councilor leave the matter. My first instinct, as before, would be to de-escalate the situation. So my first priority would be to defuse the councilor in question and assure the safety of the student. Later on, I would report the event to the appropriate higher-up to review the infraction.​

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would contact my fellow council members to ask about the information I'm missing. If the presenter of the meeting has notes on their work, I may contact them directly to receive the most accurate account. But I would reserve going to the council president until I've exhausted my other options.​

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
In the case that a teacher or staff member is directing me to do something that conflicts with my training, I believe I would be able to make the right decision on whether or not to follow it. But if the right way forward is unclear, I would consult the specific "higher-up" whose training is being challenged by this staff member's command, be it the council president or the dean. If I learn that a staff member has done something that betrays my training as a council member, I would report them to an authority, and perhaps consult a fellow council member if the situation is not severe.​

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
The council could host a Club Exchange event. Active clubs around the school will choose a member to represent their club. This could be a club officer, such as the president or vice-president, depending on the decided purpose of the exercise. This member will be sent to spend the day with another club that they are not in as it’s honored newest member for the day. The council will decide the rotation of club members to new clubs, or devise a generator that will ensure that each club gets a foreign member for the day. Each club will prepare an activity to capture their appeal and include their new member.​
The idea of this event is to allow active students to learn from and appreciate other clubs at the school, not unlike a cultural festival. And if a president is selected, they may gather ideas from other clubs on ways to more effectively run their own clubs and improve community among their members.​
Alternatively, this same event could be conducted with students who are not yet a part of any club. In this version of the event, undecided students can sign up to be a member of a club for a day without the barrier of an application. This day will allow students a trial run of membership for a club of their choosing, and encourage participation in the Club Rush. If this exchange takes place before Club Rush, we’re likely to see a higher rate of students applying for and showing interest in clubs during Club Rush.​
An event that mixes the clubs briefly like this will also improve morale and social community among the students. This is a good opportunity for students to branch out, make new friends, and avoid cliquey factions. Whether they’re a student joining a new club for the day, or welcoming a new temporary member, everyone will get to participate in the novelty of the event.​

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Cynthia Scarlet Hunter (I prefer to just go by "Scarlet")​

Character Gender:
Female, she/her​

Character Age:
19​

[Character] phone-number:
(030)-504-3305​

Brief summary of how you [they] act/your [character’s] personality:
Sorry in advance, I'm not the best at prose. I've been told my eyes are kind of scary before, so I'll admit, I'm stoic sometimes. I don't want that to be misconstrued for apathy. I'm driven, confident, and good at problem solving. I hate wasting time, and I'm genuinely committed to everything I do.​

[Character] Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
I'm not sure why this is a requirement for the Student Council, but I suppose I'm morally level with you for including a picture of myself anyway. I have faith that Karakura College's student government wouldn't utilize physical traits as a key criteria for accepting or rejecting potential council members.​
View attachment 34993
[Character Biography]:

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I don't know who all is applying for a position on the College Student Council, nor do I know what they bring to the table. But I can confidently say that I'll push for excellence and challenge the Council.​

Why do you want this position?:
I strive for excellence in my daily life. And I believe that the agency to transform my future begins now. So I'm seeking the agency to craft the academic experience of myself and other students for the better. Being that we're only young this once, every student in Karakura should have a memorable and safe school experience. I want to participate in the process of building that environment.​

What interests you the most about student council?:
The agency to cultivate our school environment is a huge factor. I'm also interested in putting my skills to use with my new classmates.​

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I'll provide ideas and organization in the planning of events, including security measures and incentives towards safe and enjoyable fellowship.​

Attachments

• 1661981024561.png
    1661981024561.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council had decided to deny the application.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread