mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Colourblind people things

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
My fellow colourblind people, what are some of the funny little issues you run into on SRP? May not necessarily be something big, just a funny little thing you have noticed.

Me personally I find the fishing plugin to be quite the fun challenge, its like a guessing game.

-kam

Level 77
I find pain in tailoring and ordering stuff from tailors.
I hate when customs and gang attire exist
outfits
fishing annoying but so is the ah

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
I find pain in tailoring and ordering stuff from tailors.
I hate when customs and gang attire exist
outfits
fishing annoying but so is the ah
oh yeah no tailoring can be so funky when unable to see half of the colours lmao. I've also found with it that i have absolutely no sense in style.

TenRP

Level 35
10RP
10RP
Rich
bro why did i, when i was younger have a dream and think over and over about being colourblind like thinking its a power!?

-kam

Level 77
its a superpower until u pick up the red box full of dog pills instead of the pink one for the human pills

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
I’m not colorblind, but I just want to say you people have talent. You have a special talent all in you and it’s amazing. I know some of you guys can tailor and that’s even more impressive to take on especially when you can’t see no colors at all or only limited to certain colors you can see. Don’t be ever be ashamed because you’re colorblind. Think of it as this, it was already mentioned above, but you people have it as a superpower in a way with unique talents you put together. I know being colorblind can be tough sometimes and it comes with its own challenges but getting through those challenges just shows you can all do something great. :)

-kam

Level 77
I’m not colorblind, but I just want to say you people have talent. You have a special talent all in you and it’s amazing. I know some of you guys can tailor and that’s even more impressive to take on especially when you can’t see no colors at all or only limited to certain colors you can see. Don’t be ever be ashamed because you’re colorblind. Think of it as this, it was already mentioned above, but you people have it as a superpower in a way with unique talents you put together. I know being colorblind can be tough sometimes and it comes with its own challenges but getting through those challenges just shows you can all do something great. :)
man stop being the wholesome

JeremyLobo

Level 23
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
does sirderphead eat ham
what color is ham to you
(i don't mean this in any way of offense we're friends dw)

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
MANNNNN tell me about it fr
For the fishing game, it's hard if they want certain colors like the neon greens and the aqua/cyan, it's so hard to see for me, the red and other colors are fine, just those two and it's a 50/50 for me to get it right..

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
tailoring. art comms. helping ppl tailor. colour codes.

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
For the fishing game, it's hard if they want certain colors like the neon greens and the aqua/cyan, it's so hard to see for me, the red and other colors are fine, just those two and it's a 50/50 for me to get it right..
It is all just a mess for me, a fun lil guessing game

Users who are viewing this thread