Not open for further replies.

Feenie

Level 1
IGN: Feeniie
DATE: 11/23/21
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Grab action cooldown
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I recently had an encounter with a friend and it was your basic fight but it got out of hand. Me and my friend literally couldn't get away. The dude is 100 speed while I'm 90. I don't think that you should be able to grab that much though because it was honestly annoying and me and my friend couldn't play the game correctly because we couldn't get away. When he did manage to run the roll, he did something like eat hair. I did end up FailRPing because of this so I'm sorry but I was sick of it.
I think it ruins the fun when there's no cooldown because the person grabbing is gonna win a roll sometime and the others character will get back into the fight no matter what.

1637713807056.png
1637713824530.png
1637713839557.png
1637713859463.png
1637713878452.png

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
+1 Especially in scenarios like this- if people are gonna spam grab you then not action anything else after.

tong

Level 69
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
+1^infinite
me when me when i'm pressing my grab keybind like 1000times and the roll150 keybind when you're in range

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
+1/-1

I was going to explain this response in detail but I'm lazy so I'll just skim it.

Yes, this needs to be dealt with. However cooldowns can be icky depending on how long they are, so the length of the cooldown will determine my final answer. For now, though, I agree.

Ruin

Level 97
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
yea when you dip you cant be grabbed for like 5 secs or smthin? I dont remember but you cant grab the second someone wins the roll to dip.

Current cooldown n stuff is good enough.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
yea when you dip you cant be grabbed for like 5 secs or smthin? I dont remember but you cant grab the second someone wins the roll to dip.

Current cooldown n stuff is good enough.
if you just constantly /me grabs, you're obviously gonna win though. It means that trying to run away will always result in them winning

Wasted Time

Level 10
FinalWasted
FinalWasted
Rich
Grabbing actions already have a cooldown of 5 seconds. Though, If they are faster than you with attribute, they can just grab you whenever they reach to 2 blocks range. It's your problem that you have below 100 speed, no offense. A -1 from me

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
+1

This is already a thing. I don't think they're allowed to action the same exact action more than three times in a row. They also most likely have to give you time to run away. If you action to dip, you're running away and you've done it successfully, which should lead into a chase, not an instant grab again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread