mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cop Application

zman

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): IsZmanBatman14

Previous bans: 2 bans, my 1st ban was for ERP (appealed) I was banned for ERP for 14 days then i explained what I did wrong that I knew it was wrong and would never happen again and it was shortened to 5 days, to this day I still regret what I did and to this day I still do everything in my power to make sure it will never happen again. 2nd ban was for bypassing (appealed) during my ERP ban I was applying to be a cop and I was on the question “what is your icly phone number” and I assumed that if I got on for a second on a alt to find out my icly number it wouldn't hurt but I was obviously mistaken and once again I 100% regret it and will make sure it never happens again I would never do it again.

Describe your activity on the server: I currently play SRP around 7-9 hours a day if I am not busy with real life situations, such as school or work

Which timezone are you in? CST (GMT -6)

Do you have Discord? I do have discord, my discord name is zmanbatman#5685

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do have a microphone and feel very comfortable using it whenever i need to i don't mind talking at all.

List your current and past applications:

Mongolian - Accepted
Spanish - Accepted
JSL - Accepted
KPD - Denied

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I have always wanted to try a different type of roleplay than Gang roleplay because Gangrp is getting really toxic and annoying so, I have decided that I should take a break from Gangrp and try a different type of RP. I decided on PoliceRP because I’ve seen how amazing the job is and even have friends in the KPD. It would be great to work alongside them as well as meet new friends in the process.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I completely understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct

What are the Police ranks?

COMMISSIONER
^

POLICE DIRECTOR
^

HEAD LIEUTENANT

^
LIEUTENANT

^
SERGEANT

^
CORPORAL

^
PATROL OFFICER

^
CADET

^
DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT

^
DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR

^
DETECTIVE INSPECTOR

^
DETECTIVE CONSTABLE

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I have basic knowledge of what police do oocly and a lot of knowledge icly.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police Officers are important on SchoolRP because without them people in the town of Karakura would be insane and out of control. What the police do is help so people don't lose their character’s really quick and often as well as so there is a reason Gang rpers can be scared or at least worried about killing someone's character which again helps stop how often char’s get lost. Not only that but they handle emergency calls such as kidnappings, murders, natural disasters, underage drinking and so many more.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I fully understand and will make sure not to do anything to get me demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, I fully understand that I am 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role and will not do anything to risk losing it or getting demoted

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? I am fully aware that if training is being held while I am online I must attend and if not I will make sure to always be there and on time.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I completely understand that I am not to take ICly things OOCly I personally don't like when people take IC to OOC so i will make sure to never do that

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique? [Haruto ‘Haru’ D. K. Otto] The male would stand with an athletic build at 5’7, about 150lbs. He’d smell of cologne and have fluffy brown hair with a pale skin tone that compliments his light brown eyes

What they're like on and off the job? On the job Haruto gives off a warm and welcoming personality, while still being professional. Haru is also a very social butterfly, meaning he wants to be friends with all of the other KPD members and see them as family one day. Out on patrol Haru is very serious because at any minute something unexpected could happen. Off the job Haru is a humorous person, usually seen around with his wife Connie. His days off-duty are usually spent at his apartment with his wife out on the town with friends or distant family.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future? Haruto has nothing but respect for his co-workers. He sees them as family and will go out of his way to continuously make sure they are alright, even if this means just simple things like asking how their day was to help them if they are injured. If he noticed that there is a situation of bullying and or harassment from another KPD member to another, he will make sure to tell a higher-up immediately. Haruto’s plans for the future are to become a police officer and move through the ranks to become a higher-up. Haru also wants to help Karakura become a safer and healthier environment for the kids and adults growing up in it.

BACKSTORY

Haruto was a man born half Russian half Japanese! Haruto never learned Russian while growing up. The family would visit his mom's hometown called Irkutsk! He didn't really enjoy the trips there but his brother did so he just acted like he did, He couldn't really understand the locals or his Grandparents. Once his brother Hidekazu got to the age of 10, he got the determination to learn Russian. But Haurto just didn't really want to learn it so he decided to learn Spanish. It was kind of weird that he couldn't understand his Grandparents, but Haruto didn't really mind that much. He started talking to his mom and dad about it, and they tried to convince him to do it but he never wanted to and eventually they gave up and just gave up. As Haruto was growing up he didn't really have friends so he would just always play with his brother. At this point his brother was his best friend and only friend. Haruto always had a bit of a temper which is one of the reasons that he didn't have any friends. The older he got the closer and more fun he had with his family until at the age of 18 he his brother and his mom were celebrating his brother's 16th birthday and that's when his mom had a heart attack and passed away. After this Haruto was really depressed and kept to himself but at least he had his dad and brother till His dad later out of depression killed himself, just like that he lost all his family except his brother. After this he was crushed and he made a vow to himself to always protect his brother and to always put his brother 1st because that's the only blood family he had left. He felt that if he ever lost his brother he would lose himself also. Soon after his father's death he was adopted by a nice woman named Irina Otto. She helped him realize he should change his act and all the bad he has done in the would he should change that and do good. He took that to heart and decided he wanted to be a cop. From then on he dropped anything bad that he was doing and started police training. With a little help from a friend he had at the KPD he trained and trained 8 hours a day for 5 days a week and when he finally felt ready and well prepared he decided to fill out an application to become a cop.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Haruto ‘Haru’ D. K. Otto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Haruto

Preferred Name: Haru

IC Phone number: 336-873-543

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Engaged

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3 Years

Working Experience: Haruto has seen cops in action and studied them as well as trained with cops, that is the only work experience he has.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2010

Major(s): Criminology

Minor(s): Law

Native Languages: Haruto's first language is japanese

Other Languages: Haruto also knows Spanish and Mongolian

Users who are viewing this thread