Rich+
IGN:
TcbIsAngel_​
DATE:
02/08/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Cost reduction of apartments in complex K by at least 25%
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Firstly, I'm unsure if this topic was brought up in the past, but I do think the cost reduction of the apartments in complex K will be a positive change and I'm sure anyone who lives there/used to will agree with me, and I got a few reasons for that change:

I will start by saying that the apartments are unfairly overpriced and do not deserve their price tag for what you get, the first and most obvious reason is their size, for 100k you get 7 block-tall apartments measured by 11x17. some might say it is enough, and maybe it is, but for a price of 100k, it surely is not. You can fit 2 floors, but there's barely enough room for it, meaning you can't have custom floors/ceilings, especially when the floor is not that good-looking. the second reason is that the apartment is very small in general meaning you won't be able to fit too many rooms or anything too special which is funny because it's considered a small penthouse, while the apartments near the shopping district can fit twice as much for a price tag of 50k, or you just buy a regular penthouse which can fit 3 times more for almost the same price. another reason is the balconies. While complex K has balconies with some nice views... you can't even build anything over there, while every other apartment complex does allow it.
While an argument can be made that it's very close to Plaza I still don't think 100k-150k per month is worth it and a cost reduction should be made to make it somewhat of a good investment/apartment complex

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
+1

It doesn't matter that they're close to the plaza, /spawn exists. I live in block L and it's 50k, way better than K.

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
You have to remember that these prices are to be taken ICly. Complex K is meant to be a luxurious apartment block and hosts long lavish hallways. You could always argue about this at the Town Hall!

Lizalopod

Level 130

Keep in mind it's also the closest appartment complex to spawn iirc. Location is also factored in

TcbIsEvil

Level 7
TcbIsAngel_
TcbIsAngel_
Rich+

Keep in mind it's also the closest appartment complex to spawn iirc. Location is also factored in
as said in the post itself and in comments /spawn exists, and still not a good enough reason to have the complex cost so much, just to get a close apartment to plaza, even if not 25% a cost reduction still is needed in my opinion

Lizalopod

Level 130
as said in the post itself and in comments /spawn exists, and still not a good enough reason to have the complex cost so much, just to get a close apartment to plaza, even if not 25% a cost reduction still is needed in my opinion
Just don't buy the appartments there and go someplace cheaper then

Lizalopod

Level 130
so basically what you're saying, instead of solving the issue, you're suggesting to just ignore it?
No, I'm saying it's really not an issue in the first place. There's people perfectly willing to pay for apartments there, if u don't want to, then look someplace else.

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
IGN:
TcbIsAngel_​
DATE:
02/08/23​
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Cost reduction of apartments in complex K by at least 25%​
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Firstly, I'm unsure if this topic was brought up in the past, but I do think the cost reduction of the apartments in complex K will be a positive change and I'm sure anyone who lives there/used to will agree with me, and I got a few reasons for that change:​
I will start by saying that the apartments are unfairly overpriced and do not deserve their price tag for what you get, the first and most obvious reason is their size, for 100k you get 7 block-tall apartments measured by 11x17. some might say it is enough, and maybe it is, but for a price of 100k, it surely is not. You can fit 2 floors, but there's barely enough room for it, meaning you can't have custom floors/ceilings, especially when the floor is not that good-looking. the second reason is that the apartment is very small in general meaning you won't be able to fit too many rooms or anything too special which is funny because it's considered a small penthouse, while the apartments near the shopping district can fit twice as much for a price tag of 50k, or you just buy a regular penthouse which can fit 3 times more for almost the same price. another reason is the balconies. While complex K has balconies with some nice views... you can't even build anything over there, while every other apartment complex does allow it.​
While an argument can be made that it's very close to Plaza I still don't think 100k-150k per month is worth it and a cost reduction should be made to make it somewhat of a good investment/apartment complex​
+1

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As Oli said, take this up with the town hall ICly. He’s completely correct in the respect that complex K is not only in the business district making the rent higher anyways, but it’s also more expensive to combat the growing inflation in the economy. That said,

Every apartment in complex K is taken up and being rented. Which means that the people renting it don’t mind the price. If they didn’t agree with the pricing then they wouldn’t rent it!

lastly if u broke just say so

TcbIsEvil

Level 7
TcbIsAngel_
TcbIsAngel_
Rich+
As Oli said, take this up with the town hall ICly. He’s completely correct in the respect that complex K is not only in the business district making the rent higher anyways, but it’s also more expensive to combat the growing inflation in the economy. That said,

Every apartment in complex K is taken up and being rented. Which means that the people renting it don’t mind the price. If they didn’t agree with the pricing then they wouldn’t rent it!

alright, thanks noted.
and regardless of whether I will choose to keep living there or not, I still think its important to address the issue in the first place

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
i see absolutely no issue with the price of block K, as everyone said location is factored in, as well as the things that mister oli said

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
+1/-1
I find it hilarious that they are charging 2-3 times the price of regular apartments, for an apartment that can barely (and I mean BARELY) fit a second floor and is MUCH smaller than said apartments that cost 2-3 times less. BUT it keeps all the rich people wasting their money there, so I guess it's not too bad.

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable

i'm broke as a joke, you tryna help out a brother out?

Users who are viewing this thread