Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
CouldBeDumpster
What is your Discord Username?:
dumpster666
What is your time zone?:
Pacific Standard Time.
Describe your activity on the server:
8/10. Recently, I had taken a break from SRP to focus on my work and education. Before leaving, my activity involved gangrp, facturlyrp, and my own lore-based events. I used to be a professor but moved onto the employee sections when I decided to return to faculty to try something new. Besides, when an event is scheduled during my work or school hours, I do my best to clear the day around that time for it. This, however, is not the main thing for me to do; it is more to create relations and lore for the character I play.
I am always going to be active except when I am out of town or at work, as well as at school. With my current schedule due to school, I remain active daily and get on once I am home from either work or school. This, in a day, gives me about 3-5 hours on SRP, depending on if I have anything to do inside of it. However, if I have nothing to do, I usually won’t log on for too long. I found Roleplay Hub over 5 years ago now, and since then I have had great experiences with the people I've interacted with and enjoy creating characters that are completely different.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do! However, if I have any expected inactivity, I will give a good amount of times notice. Though as far as I am aware, I have zero reason to be inactive for a while!
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/culinary-professor-dumpsterdawg.59198/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychiatrist-application-couldbedumpster.62352/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-couldbesxtan.61673/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpsters-librarian-application-3.64579/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpster-nurse-application-3.67194/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/taizarasu-couldbedumpster-application.82168/ [DENIED]
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Adult, College, Grade-12.
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
11/7
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I want to become part of a Franchise to help bring back favorable hangout spots throughout the server. I remember when I first joined the server, 11/7 was where I would go to meet other players before I was truly ready to deep dive into roleplay. Over the years, it was a fun spot to hang out at ICly and also made it easy for players to access public items, food, and now gas! For new players, it was a great way to introduce the resource pack textures, especially since most rely on physical food items.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
If I were to have a dispute with my co-franchisee, I would work it out on our own through conversation. If we’re having disagreements on how to run our franchise together, I think it would be best to do a coin flip. That way its completely fair, obviously that is just an example. I do not think that there will be any situation that we cant solve on our own accord. If there is an in-character dispute, it will just be for good lore and solved quickly to make sure the franchise thrives!
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Nope! Have a wonderful day!
Do you have any questions?:
Will there be an in-character interview since this application was out of character?
What is your Minecraft username?:
CouldBeDumpster
What is your Discord Username?:
dumpster666
What is your time zone?:
Pacific Standard Time.
Describe your activity on the server:
8/10. Recently, I had taken a break from SRP to focus on my work and education. Before leaving, my activity involved gangrp, facturlyrp, and my own lore-based events. I used to be a professor but moved onto the employee sections when I decided to return to faculty to try something new. Besides, when an event is scheduled during my work or school hours, I do my best to clear the day around that time for it. This, however, is not the main thing for me to do; it is more to create relations and lore for the character I play.
I am always going to be active except when I am out of town or at work, as well as at school. With my current schedule due to school, I remain active daily and get on once I am home from either work or school. This, in a day, gives me about 3-5 hours on SRP, depending on if I have anything to do inside of it. However, if I have nothing to do, I usually won’t log on for too long. I found Roleplay Hub over 5 years ago now, and since then I have had great experiences with the people I've interacted with and enjoy creating characters that are completely different.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do! However, if I have any expected inactivity, I will give a good amount of times notice. Though as far as I am aware, I have zero reason to be inactive for a while!
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/culinary-professor-dumpsterdawg.59198/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychiatrist-application-couldbedumpster.62352/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-couldbesxtan.61673/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpsters-librarian-application-3.64579/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpster-nurse-application-3.67194/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/taizarasu-couldbedumpster-application.82168/ [DENIED]
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Adult, College, Grade-12.
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
11/7
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I want to become part of a Franchise to help bring back favorable hangout spots throughout the server. I remember when I first joined the server, 11/7 was where I would go to meet other players before I was truly ready to deep dive into roleplay. Over the years, it was a fun spot to hang out at ICly and also made it easy for players to access public items, food, and now gas! For new players, it was a great way to introduce the resource pack textures, especially since most rely on physical food items.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
If I were to have a dispute with my co-franchisee, I would work it out on our own through conversation. If we’re having disagreements on how to run our franchise together, I think it would be best to do a coin flip. That way its completely fair, obviously that is just an example. I do not think that there will be any situation that we cant solve on our own accord. If there is an in-character dispute, it will just be for good lore and solved quickly to make sure the franchise thrives!
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Nope! Have a wonderful day!
Do you have any questions?:
Will there be an in-character interview since this application was out of character?
Last edited:

