Denied councillor application

joetempz_

Level 7
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Joetempz_

Past warns/kicks/bans?: FRP at the start when i first joined

What is your timezone?: GMT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Joetempz_#5900

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): https://schoolrp.net/threads/portuguese-lang-app.51355/#post-169184 https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application.51522/#post-169529 https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-lang-app.51465/#post-169460

Describe your activity on the server?: 10/10

List your accounts and roles on this server?: only 1 account and its grade 12 age 18

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?: The student council helps share ideas, interests, and concerns with teachers and institute administrative authorities. It also help raise funds for school-wide activities, including social events, community projects, helping people in need and school reform.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): My mother was a council at her school and she came up with A lot of ideas so i love the idea of putting myself out there and sharing all my ideas with other members of faculty

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

respond to their queries and investigate their concerns (casework)
communicate council decisions that affect them.
know your patch and be aware of any problems.
know and work with representatives of local organisations, interest groups and businesses.
represent their views at council meetings.
respond to their queries and investigate their concerns (casework)
communicate council decisions that affect them.
know your patch and be aware of any problems.
know and work with representatives of local organisations, interest groups and businesses.
represent their views at council meetings.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? say that either a higher up will be called O Detentions will be arranged for them if they dont stop. I will also try and get in between them to calm the situation down and ask them to walk away from each other

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? If we have radios we will ask to keep an eye out for the student and describe there clothes and if they are caught then the detention would go forward and maybe stricter casualties will happen

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? Tell a higher up than me but also try and talk to the councillor and convince them to stop or they will be sacked/fired

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? If i was working with a team i would confirm with them to see if they have any of the key information and hopefully they can help if not i will try and include the only key information about my ideas i want to share.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? tell them that i havnt been trained to do this/that and will not go through with the action and the teacher/receptionist should think that that is okay and walk away Or they should know that

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18 [grade 12

Character phone-number: 030-160-9633

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Shes a calm person and a very happy to be there kind of person and if she has to be angry/mean then she will have to and go all in

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): 1656852780005.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I will dedicate alot of time and effort into the job and share every idea i have and try my best to make the school a better place

Why do you want this position?: To become a better school person and try and make the school the best it can be and make sure the students feel at home whilst at school

What interests you the most about student council?: where they have a say in how the school will change and if they have good ideas then the school

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I will try my very hardest to make school a better place and share all my ideas with everyone and go through with other councillors to say if there okay or not

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Your application was too short with too many formatting and spelling errors. Some of the questions you did not fill in.
Please ensure you take the time to write applications to make them the best you can in the future!

[!]
If you have any further questions please contact either Customable#1590 or cen#5204 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread