mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Counselor Application | Prolonging #2

prolonging

Level 2
Out Of Character Information.

What is your Minecraft username?

My Minecraft username is prolonging

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)

My Discord is prolongin

What is your time zone?:

My current time zone is GMT, Greenwich Mean Time.

Describe your activity on the server:

My current activity on the schoolRP server on a scale of 1-10 would be 8 pushing towards 9, I rate it this due to the fact I do my best to get on everyday, for a minimum of 5 hours. If anything happens to come up, I will inform a faction higher-up. I tend to be on the server from 4+ hours, however some days this might not be doable as I like to spend time with my family, friends and have things going on outside of playing on the server. If I am accepted into the faction, I will dedicate my time, effort and knowledge to the role which I am applying for.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have never been banned on the schoolRP server, no.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

The school employee role that I am applying for is counselor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A counsellor is a main face that you see when entering the school, Your roles are to ensure that all members of Karakura are greeted respectfully, to answer any calls you may get regarding students safety, feelings etc. or to use the intercom accordingly and appropriately. You must ensure teachers are informed about the students and other staff on school grounds in case of any emergency that could occur during school hours. As a counselor, you manage who knows about the situations students tells you about, talk to students, ask how their days are, and ensure that the safety measures and rules of school are followed accordingly. In other words, a counsellor's main focus should be to make the students and faculty members feel welcomed while staying on top of the tasks given to them at the start of the day as well as ensuring that all students are safe and in a safe environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

As of now, I have been playing SRP for 4 years, pushing 5. I have recent experience within schoolRP and the community in multiple factions. Some examples of this are the crime faction, the gang faction and as of recently, the school employee faction. I joined the server back in late 2020, early 2021, I can admit my roleplay and actioning was not the best back then but I have gained a better experience and knowledge on the server as I was in Toman when it was a thing. I took a 2 year break, in this time I managed to focus on my studies and myself. I recently got back into schoolRP and was a member of Bonten before it disbanded and as of recently, Black Dragons. I have experience in the delinquent side of roleplay, I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to detailing painRP or my acts in general. As I said before, recently I have been a part of the school employee faction in the past, as a Head of Department, which gives me some knowledge and experience in what to do already a a counselor.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

As a recent member of the School Employee faction, I love the community that it has as well as informing you and other members which immerse themselves on the server to learn about what a counselor and school employee does. I personally loved being apart of the faction and regretted it instantly after leaving as I made relationships with people. Adding onto this, I would ICly and OOCly love to make people's days better somewhat as a counselor, ensuring that they feel welcomed, safe and comfortable on the server and when roleplaying. It has come to my knowledge that each faction is different and has unique aspects and members that are in said factions on the school roleplay server. My motivation for applying is that I have been studying to gain a degree and career as a teacher, I feel that the role of a counselor would enable me to become more understanding, attentive and comforting to people when dealing with situations in person. By engaging in this type of roleplay, it gives both me and my character, Nyoko a reason to achieve our goals and to make a difference for not only ourselves but people who play on the server or are apart of the community!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Prolonging's Counselor Application [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My current roles on the server are below.

[Adult] Nyoko Santos

[College B] Chiyo Kitamura

Situations.

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Nyoko would approach the student, assessing the situation before speaking as she understood students also had stress and troubles. Politely and with a calm manner, asking them to refrain from using foul language stating that it was a first warning. If the student had continued to do so, she would give a second warning before communicating that after a third verbal warning, it would turn into a detention then possibly SLT if they continue. However, Nyoko would offer the student to come to her office to speak to her if anything was bothering them or irritating them, causing them to lash out at her with the language.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Approaching the situation, the brunette would assess the situation quickly ****ysing that it was a physical fight. Swiftly asking the two students to break it up in a calm manner as to not anger them more. If the fight was broken up as she asked, Nyoko would ask for them to speak once at a time, explaining the situation so she could get a better understanding of what caused the fight. After being told what had caused the physical fight, she would hand out detentions to both students as they fought. If questioned on why they had detention, Nyoko would give the explanation that they both fought and assaulted each other, meaning they both got detention as it was the rules.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Noticing a co-worker of hers is acting inappropriately, Nyoko would approach them with a relaxed demeanor to her. Asking her co-worker to come to the faculty lounge, Nyoko would explain that what they just did was inappropriate, dangerous even asking them to stop doing what they were doing immediately, explaining the consequences of their actions if they continued and explaining that she'd be keeping an eye on them, making it knowledgeable and clear that if they continued doing what they were told not to, Nyoko would hand it over to SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When in the employee break room, Nyoko has a slight sarcastic yet enthusiastic demeanor to herself. Ensuring that her sarcasm means no harm, Nyoko would have a bubbly personality which was noticeable, making her a noticeable member of the school employees. Being the initiator when it came to conversations, she approached people politely and calmly, yet she seemed intrigued.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me upon hearing an altercation between two students was happening at the front gate through the radio, Nyoko would make her way over to the situation. Assessing the situation quickly, Santos would demand both students separate as she acknowledged both parties stories. After hearing both sides of the story, the brunette would keep her opinion to herself and hand detentions out to both students stating that it was her job to do so and they can discuss it with SLT in detention if they have any issues.

/me welcomed a student into her office as she noticed they seemed distressed. Santos would then take a book out of the room where they were stored, making her way back to the desk getting comfortable in her seat as she placed the book on the desk in a well-mannered aspect. Asking the student what was wrong as they seemed distressed, Nyoko would have a box of tissues on hand just in case. Hearing the students words, Nyoko would give advice on how to prepare for exams as well as recommending that they visit tutors on the other side of school for lessons whenever they're available, explaining that they may have to book a lesson in beforehand and that teachers are always there to help in any way possible.

/me hearing the KPD's request for Nyoko to attend the front desk regarding a student through another member of the school employees, Nyoko would understand and acknowledge this. As she radioed that she was on her way, Nyoko would then approach the front desk, greeting the officers appropriately yet in a polite and calming manner. Hearing the officers questions, Santos would answer each question with the truth and accurate. eager to help in any way she possibly could. After being questioned, Nyoko would then offer to lead the officers off school grounds as it was the least she could do for people who served justice for Karakura.

In-Character Information.

Full Name (First & Last only):

"Welcome to the interview, first I'll ask you for your forename and surname."

My full name is Nyoko Santos, thank you for taking the time to ask.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

"What is your preferred title, Santos. It's all for documentation!"

My preferred title would be Mrs. Yourself?

Preferred Name:

"And what name should we call you around school or over communications? In other words, what is your preferred name, Mrs. Santos."

My preferred name? Well, I don't have a preference so you can put that down as whatever you feel best.

Age (Minimum is 25):

"This question might seem a little. . rude. However, it is the standard questions we ask all applicants. What is your current age."

My current age is twenty-six years old, I was born on the 27th of July, 1998.

"Thank you. Now, what are your preferred gender and pronouns."

I was born as a female, my pronouns are she/her. Thank you for considering that question.

Academic Degree:

"What educational degrees have you managed to obtain or are in possession of at the time of this interview, Mrs. Santos."

At the timing of this interview, I have obtained three academic certificates. A masters degree in psychology, I studied this to understand people and their day-to-day lives. As for minor degrees, I have obtained two, the first in sociology and the second in education. These were always my first plan to study for, taking the steps to becoming a counselor. How about you? What are your academic degrees or certificates?

Nationality:

"What would you mark your nationality as."

My nationality? I was born here, in Japan. That makes my nationality Japanese. Are you from Japan too?

Known Languages:

"Last but not least, languages. Have you gained or taught yourself any languages in your lifetime?"

Ah, my spoken languages? Well, I can speak Japanese, after all, it is my native language. Mm, I can also speak Italian fluently, that comes in handy a lot of the time. I'm currently set on learning Japanese Sign Language to communicate with other faculty and students.

"Thank you, Mrs. Santos. This concludes our interview with you. We will be in contact."​

Backstory.

In the dark streets of Karakura, the late ongoing traffic could be heard. Nyoko’s steps quietly echoed with an intensity behind them, she was clearly in a rush to get away from a scenario. As she rushed through the streets, Nyoko was swiftly brought back to her senses, jolted by a collision. Before she could regain her posture, a tall figure leaned over her, their presence taking the spotlight around them. Their eyes bore into hers with an intensity yet warmness behind them that made Nyoko shudder. Caught off guard, Nyoko felt a wave of adrenaline through her veins. Nyoko was too trusting and this man intrigued her. Despite the intensity of the situation, Nyoko couldn’t help but feel amused at the male’s boldness. There was something about him that intrigued her, something that drew her in even as she remained on guard.

Months passed since the encounter with Sosa Corella, the memory of their short conversation fading into the back of her memory in the midst of the everyday life in which she lived. The days blending into one another as she figured her way in this life. Despite the chaos of her lifestyle, the lingering curiosity was there - a sense of unfinished business. Sosa had crossed her mind, a feeling of a connection that was waiting to be explored. And then.. one ordinary day, as Nyoko went about her usual routine, her phone rang - a number which showed the name ‘Sosa’ which only sent surprise and adrenaline through her veins. With a sense of nervousness, she answered the call, her voice hesitant as she greeted Sosa on the other end. Asking what he wanted, Sosa had reached out to her, his voice warm and inviting as he asked her if she wanted to hang out. From that day, Nyoko and Sosa began talking more frequently, their conversations ranging as they became closer. They shared stories about their lives, who they were.

Though they never hung out in the traditional sense, their bond deepened. Nyoko, finding herself talking to Sosa whenever she saw him, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of gratitude for the relationship in which they had - a friendship forged in the most unlikely circumstances, yet a strong one. Sosa eventually built up the courage to ask Nyoko to speak and so she accepted, finding themselves alone together, the tension evident as it reached a breaking point. Sosa spoke confidently, confessing his feelings for her, his words coming out in a rush of emotions as he laid it all out on the table for her. Caught off guard by his confession, Nyoko’s mind raced with conflicting thoughts and emotions. As she looked into his eyes, Nyoko acknowledged the relationship would come with its challenges.

The bright lights of the arcade cast a warm welcome over the area as Nyoko and Sosa wandered hand in hand. It was a week before Christmas, the air filled with excitement. His eyes lit with mischief as he led her towards a row of arcade machines in the corner of the room. Asking her if she’d ever played street fighter, his voice laced with amusement. Shaking her head, a grin tugging at the corner of her lips as she admitted she hadn’t. Nodding as he guided her to the machine. Sosa patiently showed Nyoko the basics of the game. With each round, Nyoko became more confident, it was evident as she became competitive against her opponent. Sosa mustered up the courage to speak the words which he’d been longing to say. With a nervous smile, he dropped to one knee beside her, reaching in his jacket pocket before producing a box, asking her to be his wife. Nyoko’s gaze turned to him before returning to the game before she blinked, her eyes widening as she turned towards Sosa, her adrenaline could be felt through her veins at the sight of the ring. Looking into Sosa’s eyes, a smile tugged at her face as she felt her eyes tearing up, nodding she’d give her answer which was clear and unwavering, it was nothing less than a yes.

Taking time out of her day, Nyoko would be scrolling through her phone as she cooked herself some food, specifically searching for jobs as she left her old one. Noticing that a job was going at the local school, she'd jump at the opportunity and reapply, hopefully landing the job!

Motivation for joining KHS (Character perspective):

Through my school days, I studied with teachers and professors regularly yet not traditionally. I often ended up conversating to them about my dream of becoming a teacher, but realising this wasn't what I truly wanted, I asked them about roles within the system of the school, deciding to try out being a counselor, well. . applying for the job of course. The support which they gave made me want to apply for the job and pay them back as a thank you. My upbringing back home wasn't the greatest, but regardless, I studied to the best of my ability and it helped me learn patience and provide guidance as well to people who needed it the most. The teachers helped me learn that kindness helps people in any kind of situation, giving them the support they need. I hope to make a difference in someone's day, a good difference.

While in the position for counselor, I made many friends along the way and everybody was welcoming to me. I realised that after leaving, that was the environment in which I wanted to stay, that's another reason for my motivation for reapplying for the spot of a counselor. I want to make people feel welcomed as I did when I first got the job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I personally think that each person deserves a fair chance at being in faculty. However, I feel that my knowledge on what counsellors do and how they go about situations would benefit the school greatly. If I am accepted into the school as a member of faculty again, I will do my best to help all faculty, students and visitors as well as ensuring that they feel welcomed into the school! I'll give the role of a counselor the dedication, time and effort it deserves and I can assure you that I will be a good communicator with all members of the school.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

You're a cool faction lead (Infi don't come for me please, I like my life). I'll keep my promise.

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread