Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
PugMax#5462

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
On everyday

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned for a couple years and then I got unbanned because I learned my lesson and changed for the better

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A counselor is someone who guides a student. Now this can go from many levels to social, educational, personal and even psychological problems.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for many years and have been part of the SchoolRP for many years as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pugmaxyt-school-employee-application.13604/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-10-application-by-pugmaxyt.13457/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High School Student, 17.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Well as a Counselor Ill use my skills to try to communicate with them and tell them that this is not alright and even work on it with them. Talk to them about there problems and fix the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Stepping in to stop the fight and if they don't I will make sure they are given a talk by me and even the Administrators of the high school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Simple Ill go to the Administrators to report the incident or what's going on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I'd be calm and do what I need to do while I'm on a break. Ill eat,relax and just do things that happens on a break.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me I speak to the student about there social problems and how we can fix this. I'd help them every step of the way with these kinds of problems.

/me When I notice one of my students having bad grades or not doing well in the high school. Ill plan to have a talk with them about there education and how important it is.

/me
When a student comes to me about something personal. Ill hear them and give them advice based on the skills I learned from my Psychological Major.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Maximus Suzuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Max/Suzuki

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: High School
Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): Education and Psychology
Minors: Sociology

Nationality:
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
I was born in London, England. My father left me as a child to go over to Karakura, Japan to run a shop and he did. My mother was on her to raise me and as a child he would grow up going to school there and learning about many things. Once he got into middle school it was very hard for him. His father was dying down in Japan due to a very rare disease. My father died after I got into the beginning of high school, so I decided to go down to Japan and continue his legacy and maybe taking on his roles someday.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I love working with people. I want to help people with there problems and find solutions to peoples problems. I want to help people grow, and I want to help people get better. I want to help people socially, mentally and physically. I believe it's important to have a good counselor and that's why I'm applying for this position. I want to help people everyday and work with the staff that currently work for the high school. There's so much more on why I have motivation for joining KHS. Just a bunch of great people who work well together, and I want to be apart of that team as well.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I do because I was a Janitor before on the server.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I have skills that other don't have. I'm unique and know about the role I'm taking on. I have qualities that others don't have. I'm very active and mature. I know how to deal with things very quickly. and I love working with a team of people.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: No.
Do you have any questions?: No

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Make sure to detail all of your responses and answers to the formatted questions, most importantly your scenarios, role description, motivation and why you should be accepted over other applicants.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread