mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Crxative's KPD Application

Crxative

Level 10
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
As of now, the username for the account in which I will be using is Crxative.
Previous bans:
I have not had any previous bans on the server.
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity has been somewhat stagnant during the past few weeks due to some reasons, along with nothing tying me down. However, if I were to be accepted, my activity would be great, with me logging in on a daily basis for some time.
Which timezone are you in?
GMT/BST.
Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do. Ally#6648
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Student Council: Accepted. Teacher: Accepted. Judge: Sent to Ryanark via Discord messages. Accepted.
Police Officer: Sent via Conversation on the forums. Accepted.
College Professor: Sent via Conversation on the forums. Accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
After being away from the force for as long as I have, I have missed all that the force brought me in the time I spent there. With a year on the force, it was definitely an experience - one that I hope to have back. The force is a place in which has brought me numerous memories, along with countless hours of things to do on the server, never lacking in the entertainment apartment. With that being said, it causes for me to want a position back in the force and hopefully be a part of the team that is the KPD.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand all of the laws that are necessary to be aware of when applying for this position.
What are the Police ranks?
I will list the ranks below, from highest position to lowest:
Commissioner - This position oversees the entirety of the police force and ensure the standards are met for every police officer at hand - they keep the order within the station and maintain the team functioning, at all times.
Captain - This specific rank is the commissioner's most trusted amongst the officers. They assist in running the station, every moment necessary. When the commissioner is absent, their word goes without saying when it comes to leading operations.
Lieutenant - At this point, use of firearm is not in any way prohibited. Their job is to complete cases efficiently and make sure that those below do not mishandle responsibility or commit acts that are not permitted.
Sergeant - Sergeants are enabled to assist in the training of officers below them. They are also expected to ensure that all standards are met and duties are carried out.
Corporal - Corporals have the ability to train certain officers, they have been here for a considerable amount of time and thus are role-models or icons to the positions that they are superior to.
Patrol Officer - This is a standard officer. They have permission to patrol alone, due to the fact that they have received sufficient training but are kept a constant eye upon.
Cadet - This is the first rank in the police department, the rank in which newcomers obtain. Any actions that they wish to be apart of, must be overseen. They are not allowed to patrol alone, leave the territory alone or make decisions without the consult of a higher-up as they are still undergoing the training needed.

Detective Division
I am not entirely sure how to describe this sector but I will list the ranks below:

Detective Superintendent.
Detective Chief-Inspector.
Detective Sergeant.
Detective Constable.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The Police are a crucial sector of maintaining the peace in an area and are an input for the safety of the citizens located within the vicinity. Police engage in acts such as patrolling and criminal investigation. In contrast, it is those within the force who have partaken in training that are allowed to do the listed activities. Officers deal with threats to the community in order to maintain the peace and safety within the area and their work can range from grave crimes (murder, assault, etc) to fining the people for less dangerous acts. They attempt to do all of this without reverting to violence, if possible.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
A handful of players dwell on the 'thrill and excitement' that comes as a bonus to the infamous title of being a 'GangRPer'. This causes for crime rates in Karakura to be immense and re-occurring within the community. While there is nothing wrong with being an asset to this section, without a counteracting party (in this case a police force), total chaos would fall upon the server. Police is there not only for the realism but also to avoid the constant murders, kidnapping and weapon involved crime on the server - as a way to prevent it from becoming degenerate.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am aware of this fact.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
With applying to the force, dedication is necessary.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, if training occurs and one isn't present, it can be problematic.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
When being part of the force, it is essential that discipline is present and there is no problem with it.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Iris Vera Emilia Angelica is a female which stands at 5'8 and possesses distinctive features that are her own, as she adopts a fresh look frequently. With blonde hair that reaches near to her waist, her eyes are a complementing colour to compensate for the mess her mane sometimes can adapt to be. She has freckles that outline the outskirts of her cheeks and nose, furnishing her previously stated appearance. With a voice that stuns her surroundings, the word serious would be an understatement if conversing about Vera. To most, she would seem aggressive with her short and perhaps harsh answers due to her lack of empathy to others. She listens to everyone, as she thinks it's disrespectful not to.
To most, she would seem aggressive with her short and perhaps harsh answers due to her lack of empathy to others. She listens to everyone, as she thinks it's disrespectful not to. Despite her harshness being something that puts people off, an affinity is gained for her hard work and overall abilities involving her jobs. She is tenacious and if something is misunderstood, she will get to the bottom of it - leaving no stones unturned.

What he's like on and off the job?
During her job, she follows the guidelines and commitments, no matter what people that are anyone else state. Her strive for her work-life is impeccable, being a rare sight to see. She does not favour others and keeps to herself, merely spending time on her necessities. She is extremely ****ytical and attentive, paying attention to all of the aspects before coming to an informed decision as she refuses to come to a conclusion through mere guesses and intuition.
On the rare occasion that she is not at work, she would fill herself with friends and family but almost as a natural instinct - an eye is kept towards the crowd, almost as if she is speculating the presence of suspicious individuals.
Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
No matter the circumstances, great respect is displayed towards her higher-ups, along with her further-growing colleagues. She views them as the crime-stoppers of the community, the reason as to why she is safe and others along with it. Due to this, no ounce of attitude or rudeness is seen from her. She makes it a task to ensure that those around her understand that Vera is up for taking responsibility, however.
As of now, Iris Vera is unsure of what her future entails but despite this unknown, she strives to keep improving - constantly. She has no thoughts concerning the leaving of the force until she is no longer able to work, due to her age.

BACKSTORY

Iris Vera Emilia Angelica was a female that was born into a remote yet luxurious city located within the enriched country of Italy. She was blessed with opportunities all through her life, due to the extent of the wealth her family happened to obtain before she was brought into the world. However, she never spent time thinking she was better than anyone else. From a young age, she was grown around people with jobs revolving other's benefits. For example, her mother - a surgeon and her father, a firefighter. Sluggishly, this resulted in her developing into a rather caring person.

At the age of 13, a life-altering event was placed before her eyes. A child that was shielded from the horrors of the world, did not comprehend how terrifying certain happenings could be, as well as traumatic. Being at the wrong place, at the wrong time, resulted in the death of Cornelio Angelica and Letty Angelica - her parental figures. The possibility of her's being met on that horrendous day was not ruled out of question and would have hypothetically been the case, if it had not been for a Lieutenant on that very day. From that point on, she was determined to stop people from being a tragic victim to the same acts that were committed on May 11th, 2006. Having lost both of her guardians, she was forced to relocate to Karakura Japan, in search of a temporary carer.

She soon became a young adult but she was still unaware of what she wanted to with her life. Since May 11th, her usual afternoon activities of playing the violin and singing serene melodies became but a distant memory to the female, as she slowly lost interest in those due to the shear memories surrounding the named pass-times. Slowly, a scholarship was gained to attend some Police Training. Remembering what the man had done for her, all that time ago - she agreed to at least try it, in hopes that one of her dreams that were still around could be completed. A few years later, in her early twenties, she graduated in Criminal Psychology and Law Enforcement, mainly. Now the girl is looking for jobs in the territory around her, in hopes that she does not have to inhabit in an area that is distanced.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Iris Vera Emilia Angelica.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.
Given Name(s):
Iris.
Preferred Name:
If in a formal atmosphere, she prefers being referred to by her surname 'Angelica'. However, in casual environments, Vera is commonly heard.
IC Phone number:
182-872-581.
Religious Denomination:
Atheism.
Marital Status:
Unmarried.
Nationality:
Capri, Italy.
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
4 years.
Working Experience:
Worked for 4 years in a Police Station abroad in Capri.
Academic Degree:
Law Enforcement.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminology,
Law Enforcement.
Minor(s):
Criminal Psychology.
Native Languages:
Italian.
Other Languages:
Japanese.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread