Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Ashtetic

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
.Ashley#0001

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm normally really on during the weekends on the evenings due to school and other events.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned sometime last year in June-July because I was just coming back to srp after not being on srp for around two years so I didn't know most of the rules on the list and sometimes I'd end up breaking them without realizing.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Caretakers look after the younger ones / give them motional support, They look after the buildings inside of the school and Janitors aren't the only ones that do this but caretakers also make sure the floor is clean etc. ( They are kind of like a security guard for the school but they aren't actually security guards )

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have to say about 5ish years after I stopped playing srp for like two years during that time period me and my friends would always roleplay for fun.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted apps :

Denied Apps :
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I'll tell them to knock it off if they continue with the swearing I'll threaten them with a detention! "if you don't stop right now, You'll have detention after school." and if they don't stop It may lead to the principals office or a suspension.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I'd immediately run over to them and say "HEY! Knock it off" and at least try to split them up if they continue to fight after saying that. After they stop fighting I'll take one of them into an empty room/classroom and ask them what's going on and how'd it start and then afterwards I'll walk them both to detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Esmerela would walk up to the other school employee and ask them if they need any help with the thing that they are doing that could be possibly dangerous, If they say no she'll tell them "Are you sure? It doesn't look safe at all" and if they say no she would still try to help the other employee of what they are doing. If the dangerous task isn't really safe and they both start feeling uncomfortable doing that they would go up to the principals office and tell them that they don't feel comfortable doing the task that he/she set the other employee up to do.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? :
Esmerela would act the same as she is on the job when she isn't on the job, She would at least try to make friends with other employees in the break room and make some jokes with them, She would ask how everyone's day is going and how they are handling everything that they have been told to do or are doing ( Teachers, Chefs, Etc. )

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would grab the mop out of the bucket and start sweeping / cleaning up the mess on the ground that other students have made, She would then put the mop back into the bucket and put it away in the storage room.

/me
She would walk up to the people fighting in the hallway and split them up and then she would then say "Knock it off you two, I suggest you go to the nurses office and meet me in the detention room right after you get out of that office, Got it?" then she would watch the two students go to the nurses office and start heading to the detention room and say "There's two boys on they're way here, They were fighting in the hallways so I gave them both a detention"

/me
She would walk into the break room wave at the other employees and sit down. She would then start talking to one of the employees, Once the bell rings she would get up and walk out of the break room and start working on her next task.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Esmerela Kameko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name:

Age (Minimum is 25):
Marital Status:
Single.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Culinary
Minors:
Art

Nationality:
Germany
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
German
Other Languages:
JSL.

Backstory

Esmerela Kameko’s backstory of how she became a caretaker.

Esmerela Kameko was born on the 29th of the month of December, She was born in Berlin, Germany! When she was born she didn’t know any other languages but german..When she was 5 years old she moved to New York city and started going to school there but it was very hard to understand everybody.

When Esmerela was 10-12 she started tutoring and helping out with cleaning the floor, Checking up on everybody ( even school staff ). The end of middle school is here! Off to high-school. Near the end of Middle school Esmerela moved to Karakuka Japan and she went to the school KHS! On her first day of high-school she made friends with this group of people. One day they were talking about what they wanted to be / do In the future. At the time Esmerala wanted to be a tutor because she loved working with the other students/ Younger ones that needed help with their worksheets/ Homework. A few months later she then realized that’s not what she wanted to do anymore, She wanted to make sure the building is safe for the students / Make sure it’s secure enough. She wanted to help out the Janitors and clean / Mop the flooring of the buildings. Making sure every room is clean she then decided that she wanted to be a caretaker in the future!.

Once Esme graduates high school she then moved onto college and she did stay at Karauka Japan in to study college at, She then studied for a different like job cause she couldn’t find anything related to being a caretaker but all she knows is that she had to have experience of cleaning, making sure everyone is safe looking after people / younger ones in the building. She always loved helping her neighbors when they asked for help. She used to sweep and mop the floor for her parents when she was younger. After two years of college she then decided to start looking for jobs! She saw a caretaker position available at khs which was the high-school she used to go to when she was like 15-18 years old. She applied for that position and she actually got accepted into the job!

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS would be that I like mostly everybody there and I think they are really nice! I'd love to join KHS to meet new people and become friends with more people and have gain more experience of being a caretaker and knowing more about being a caretaker.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I would take this role seriously. I won't mess around / Joke around during school hours. ( Since I am only on during the weekend evenings and sometimes mornings I’ll try to fit some time in to come on SRP during the weekdays ). I love working with other people and helping everybody when help is needed.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for CARETAKER has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

Your situations and general responses are under-detailed

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread