Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
kinkRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

It is NOT letting me place my discord here cause of my name... having fonts in it and all.. Will HAVE to DM you..

HERE , A picture of how my discord user looks like

bandicam 2022-07-31 00-19-54-165.jpg

How old are you? (Optional):
16 turning 17

What is your time zone?:
MST ( Mountain Standard Time )

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on the server mostly every day, Practically on the daily, I've considered on quitting a few times, which I have.. a couple times but always managed to come back, SRP is basically the only server I really go on while playing minecraft and has been for the past two years, I first joined srp in 2017, So I've been playing SRP for around ... 5 years now. SRP is like family, HOME. Being on the server mostly everyday has helped make so many good friends and memoriess.. I continue going online everyday to make friends on the server, and just role-play in general!!<3 I'll be on regardless.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I was banned around June-July of 2020, I was barely coming back from not being on SRP for a couple of years.. I was a greenie, I was a starter again, I didn't know any rules, I didn't know the basic rules within the server, I try not to get in trouble on SRP, warning.. bans.. etc.. I was once perma banned on srp around 2017-2018, Learned my lesson haven't been perma banned or banned for a silly reason like that at all, I've gotten warnings or kicks due to having multiple warnings, I know most of the rules but probably have to look through them again, Honestly forgot some of them.. but know most of them !!<3 Other than that, I try not to get in trouble within SRP in general.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
YES, I acknowledge that If I am inactive It could possibly lead up to demotion .

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Caretakers mostly roam around the school, making sure everyone is safe, Taking care of students, trying not to get the students in general in trouble with other school staff, or the principal, vice-dean.. dean, or other employees , Caretakers are basically like the janitors within the school, They make sure the school is also clean beside from keeping students out of trouble and safe, Caretakers did use to be called Janitors on srp.. They have to overall keep the school clean and make sure it's a safe environment for the students, Making sure no one gets hurts, Getting into fights etc.. They also clean, Yes they clean, Like I've said caretakers are practically janitors of the school.. Once again still trying to make sure the students are safe within the school buildings..

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience within role-playing, Making the role-play realistic in a way is always the best role-play, It's entertaining, It's fun to do if I'm being completely honest, Role-playing on the server has helped sooo much, Learning the ropes of role-playing is difficult at first, knowing how to role-play if you're new is obviously going to be not easy to do, Once you get the hang of it you'll know the ropes and now what to do !! <3 Me and a few friends back in 2018 used to role-play on our own server for fun, We always used to go on VC on discord and act out role-playing scenes , Once we did a little daycare section .. It was honestly so fun to do, I believe one of them recorded some of the videos and had published them within the YouTube platform but had probably been removed by now.. But I've been role-playing on minecraft since 2017, I used to go on this other server a lot before it merged to another server, but I've learned most role-playing details form there... ! Role-playing contains in family, romance .. etc. I mostly know family, school and romanceRP. RomanceRP has to be one of my favorite options to do cause it's entertaining in a way!!<3

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
On it, Give me like a few.. seconds.. to get to my other account on here where ALL of them are at .

( Accepted )

[
URL unfurl="true"]https://schoolrp.net/threads/journalist-application-snowyash.33822/[/URL]

[
URL unfurl="true"]https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-app.48684/[/URL]

( Denied )

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College, Bachelors.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
When a student is cursing at me for being "Pathetic" in a way, My character would react calm about the situation at first but if they continue that's it, She'll lose it a little bit on the student and could possibly lead up to getting a detention but this is how she would react if a student is cursing at her for being pathetic.

She would stare.. just STARE at the individual .. Saying absolutely nothing at you , Nothing but disappointment of you just straight up cursing at her.. she would then raise her hand a little before she would shake her head NO.. she THEN would start saying a little aggressively but not TOOO aggressive .. "If you want to continue cursing like a maniac, Then go ahead, Continue, But if you continue you'll be receiving a detention after school and you can tell them all about why you're in detention .. Would you like to continue swearing at me being IMMATURE or would you like to stop and be mature about this situation?" If they choose to continue that leads up to straight up being sent to detention afterschool hours. well, Home- time hours.. If they continue she would then continue saying.. "I think it's time for you to stop swearing at me , I didn't do anything to you, Or whatever I did I sincerely apologize, But I really don't think I did anything or said anything to offend you this much for you to start swearing at me like a maniac , You do have detention after school.. See you then, Have a fantastic rest of your day.. until then.. bye!"

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would quickly approach the students fighting as fast as she could.. before splitting them , If she couldn't split the two up she would call someone over the radio to come and help her, but if she can manage she won't ask for help, but in this situation let's just say that she could manage!!<3

She would walk up to the students as fast as possible.. trying to split the two up from continue fighting each-other over some silly reason.. She would have them BOTH go in separate rooms so she could talk to them one on one within each-other trying to figure out what caused the fight by basically saying.. "There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for THE BOTH OF YOU to be fighting each-other you guys are supposed to be friends..! well not friends if you don't want to , But fighting!? that leads you no where but getting you BOTH into trouble, I need you to go in that room over there.. and you go in the one next to it I'll be in there a minute ..." after the two students have entered the room she would then go in one of the rooms firstly, A soft sigh could be heard from her, Looking upon the student.. Before she would start saying in the most calm way she could possibly be.. "What happened? what started this fight ? . . Tell nothing but the truth.. Afterwards I want you to go straight to the nurses office for injuries , And then STRAIGHT to detention right after school.. RIGHT after school.."

Afterwards she would lead the student out of the classroom bringing the individual to the nurses office for possible injuries they could've gotten for fighting.. She would then go to the other room to the other student and start talking to them one on one basically saying the same things to them as she did to the other student, Once done talking to both students trying to get this situation situated, She would go over the radio telling people what has happened and who they need to possibly look after.. practically like babysitting as most would call it but let's just say she wouldn't trust the two students being alone WITH each-other just in-case another fight could break out..

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Separated the two situations from each-other, Acting inappropriately or doing something very dangerous on the Job , Normal do this within these applications, It makes it easier for me to just separate to the situations ...

She would walk up to the employee realizing what they are doing isn't appropriate even if there's literally students still in the buildings of the school.. She would start speaking to the employee.. "Woah, Woah, WOAHH.. whatever you're doing I suggest you just STOP right there.. We don't need you doing this in the school.. It could be disturbing to other students in the hallway / building, If you proceed to continue doing this I'll have to report you to high-ups.. so they could handle you, I don't even think I could manage to handle you right now, So I suggest you stop.. we don't want any trouble do we??" Afterwards she would politely wave goodbye and walk away and would continue within her day!

For the dangerous one ..

If she see's an employee doing a dangerous task on the job.. or something she would offer to help them, if they say that they don't need help she would help that person REGARDLESS.. She would do anything she could help.. so they don't get hurt in a way.. If she's not even able to manage this task and NEITHER can the other employee.. She's tell the other person to just stop what they are doing.. and report it to high-ups if possible.. Saying "We are not capable of doing the task you have given them or comfortable doing that task in the matter .. It's too dangerous, one of us could possibly get injured prettyyy bad.. and we wouldn't want that , would we? could you possible.. get someone else to do it.. or could you do it? we don't want anyone getting hurt now.. that's the last thing we need.."

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act the same in the break-room she would try to interact with the other employees that would possibly be in the break-room as well, She would just introduce herself to them.. get to know them, become possible friends with that person.. etc.. If no one is in there with her she would go grab a cup of coffee from somewhere well the lounge.. !! <3 and would just sit back relax until she has to go back to work .. meantime she would go on her phone , text, call people she might know.. hang out for awhile.. watch YouTube, read articles on the internet.. If she's not in the break-room she'd hangout with possible friends that are still in school.!!<3

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would get the broom.. Start sweeping.. seeing a student in the hallway when there's a class going on she would walk up to the student.. staring at them.. before she would start speaking.. softly.. trying to be all nice and calm about it "I believe there's a class going on right now.. are you lost..?? All students are supposed to be in class when there's a class going on, I think it might be time for you to head over to class.. don't want you getting into trouble and possibly receive a detention from another employee roaming around at this time.. I hope you have a fantastic time in class! ! , If not, hey at least you attended class instead of getting a detention!!" She would then smile at the student before waving at them and then walking away..

/me She would open the door .. walking into the break-room, seeing another employee being in there before saying "hi" to the employee.. she would then sit down wherever you could sit at , Before getting up saying to herself "I think I need coffee.." walking over to the coffee machine.. first grabbing a cup of course, starting to make the coffee waiting for it to be finished before pouring it into the cup.. she would then walk back over and would sit down once again, She would pull out her phone from her pocket before she would start reading a recent article about karakura.. it seems to satisfy her in a way.. She would then think in her head "I should probably get back out there" putting her phone back into her pocket, placing the cup down .. walking towards the door, twisting the door handle before opening the door to go back outside.. once she was outside she would then close the door and go along with her day!!

/me She would look at the student wearing a possible mask.. looking at them up and down.. staring at the mask, well.. staring at your face.. before she would start sayingg "I suggest you take that mask off before it gets taken away, if you even THINK about running or taking off.. You'll get detention and I don't think you'd want that , Honestly I wouldn't want to stay after school longer just to stay in detention with you.. please make this easier for the BOTH of us and kindly take that off!! now enjoy your day.. I don't want to see that mask anymore, okay??.. ok.. fantastic"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mi-Kyong Jee.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Mi-Kyong

Age (Minimum is 25): 27.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Culinary
Minors: Art

Nationality: Chinese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Other Languages: Russian, Japanese

Backstory
Mi-Kyong was born in Shanghai. All her life though, She’s wanted to live in Japan for so long.. But She had no other choice but to stay in Shanghai, When she was little her parents always fought. They argued a lot.. Like A LOT.. She helped her mom.. She cooked for her mom. All she wanted to do was HELP.. She cooked , meaning making one of her majors culinary. She liked to draw.. Making minor art .. she always drew. She loved drawing. Kyong wanted to help her family. She wanted nothing but to help her family. Kyong then decided it was time to move .. She decided to move to her dream place!! She moved to Karakura , Japan, She started studying at this college in karakura .. It was kind of different. It was a high-school and a college.. One side high-school and the other side college.. She was obviously always on the college side. When she found out she got in she was so excited.. Then seeing caretakers around school !! making her want to be a caretaker so bad.. It ended up being one of her goals to achieve.. Becoming a caretaker . Kyong met many amazing people in karakura, made pretty good friends, Kyong soon started studying the role of a caretaker in school, She started making flashcards, reading them over mostly every night.. She wanted to be one so bad.. , A year later.. So much studying she had finally decided to start searching for caretaker jobs. She found one .. located in Karakura , Japan. She goes to the same school, so it's a win -win situation. She knows what her surroundings would be like. She's comfortable there! She has been studying up and down.. All night long.. She really wanted to get this job.. She then decided to put in an application to become a caretaker hopefully.. She waited.. Days.. WEEKS for a phone call.. Soon enough, she received a phone call.. From school.. Saying that she has an interview for the job she had applied for!! She then continued studying even more so she could remember as MUCH stuff as possible. She really wanted to do well. Going into the interview and out, She doubted herself.. She doubted herself so much, Thinking she wouldn’t get in as a caretaker, But little did she know.. She got in as a caretaker!! She was so happy to start working , She couldn’t be happier… she then started, she loved it.. But she had to leave as a caretaker.. She moved.. She had to move.. She got a job as a caretaker wherever she moved.. But she decided to come back to karakura, japan.. She couldn’t just leave the place , It’s her HOME.. She LOVES it there, She decided to apply for the same job again, At the SAME exact school, HOPING to get in.. she has yet to receive an answer.. She’s still waiting for an answer.. Who knows, she could possibly get rejected this time.. But I could also get accepted.. We’ll see!!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Motivation for joining KHS.. I don't really know where this motivation has came from, But one day I'd absolutely love to know what it's like to be an adult on SRP, It adds more character development !! When I was little I've always wondered what it was like to be a teacher or an employee on school grounds, Finding the SRP server for the first time .. in 2017, Was literally the best thing EVER.. getting that experience you've never gotten before.. making many friends.. realizing that you could apply to be a teacher or an employee at the school.. on MINECRAFT? always been a dream .. but now it's not really a dream of mine but on SRP it'll be pretty fun.. randomly had gotten a lack of motivation to finally apply for a job for my character on SRP .

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Real life.. No, But on SRP yes.. I was already a caretaker once on SRP.. mostly was known as Ashtetic, I left the team because it was overwhelming at that time being in public school.. Having a lot on my plate, Switching to one school to another was just overwhelming so I had to leave.. I was also a teacher on SRP once.. a long time ago, a very long time ago, not even like a year ago or so, It was fun! It truly was fun to experience!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't know why I should be accepted over other applicants but I'd have to say because I have experience of being on faculty team on SRP before... Knowing how some of the ropes work within the team in general, Knowing that students can't be wearing masks in school grounds and that making sure every college students are in class or it could lead up to a demotion of their college role no matter how hard they've worked for the role in general. But I'm really not sure why I should be accepted within the other applicants, everyone's applications are honestly so good.. some probably better than mine, But we'll see what you guys think!! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread