youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
IGN:
DaniNoSombrero
DATE:
27th if February 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a Training for Employees of School Faculty, included Libarians, Nurses, Caretaker and Tutors. Maybe a Head of Department for each of them to supervise the Trainees
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would make the Employee Job a bit harder to get, but people wouldn’t do it just to get the Adult Role and leave after. I have the Feeling that every adult Role needs training, except Employees, i feel like that’s a thing that should change because you see many of them running arround breaking rules with cosmetics, with verbal things etc​

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
IGN:
DaniNoSombrero
DATE:
27th if February 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a Training for Employees of School Faculty, included Libarians, Nurses, Caretaker and Tutors. Maybe a Head of Department for each of them to supervise the Trainees
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would make the Employee Job a bit harder to get, but people wouldn’t do it just to get the Adult Role and leave after. I have the Feeling that every adult Role needs training, except Employees, i feel like that’s a thing that should change because you see many of them running arround breaking rules with cosmetics, with verbal things etc​
+1 ye

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
+1 !!!

I like the idea of training and I think it would be good to add in to RP, due to some of the staff on school grounds not fully understanding how to do their job.

One time a professor refused to let my character leave a detention when they completed and finished their detention task. They also cussed and shouted at me for sticking up for a fellow student, It's situations like this that make me want the school faculty to have training before fully getting a job on school grounds.

In the UK some times we have days off from school so the teachers can have some thing called 'Teacher Training Day' this is where they all have a day to train, work on skills and techniques they should use when working.

Good suggestion! I hope it gets accepted. :)

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
One time a professor refused to let my character leave a detention when they completed and finished their detention task.
It's on the teacher/professor to give the students what they want for detention, even if they finished their test.

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 !!!

I like the idea of training and I think it would be good to add in to RP, due to some of the staff on school grounds not fully understanding how to do their job.

One time a professor refused to let my character leave a detention when they completed and finished their detention task. They also cussed and shouted at me for sticking up for a fellow student, It's situations like this that make me want the school faculty to have training before fully getting a job on school grounds.

In the UK some times we have days off from school so the teachers can have some thing called 'Teacher Training Day' this is where they all have a day to train, work on skills and techniques they should use when working.

Good suggestion! I hope it gets accepted. :)
FYI, school faculty and council can hold you in detention until they deem it alright for you to leave / gates close

Hexced

Level 3
Hexced
Hexced
Rich+
+1 I love this idea, mainly because I've been in a classroom with a teacher who was calling students fat, telling them to fail, and when a kid started getting drunk mid class, she "Didn't care". I feel like Teachers should most definitely be trained on their job so that stuff like that doesn't happen in the classroom.

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
+1 I love this idea, mainly because I've been in a classroom with a teacher who was calling students fat, telling them to fail, and when a kid started getting drunk mid class, she "Didn't care". I feel like Teachers should most definitely be trained on their job so that stuff like that doesn't happen in the classroom.
I hope you reported this smh

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
Teachers are trained. It’s just about Nurses/Caretakers/Tutors etc

Hamburger

Level 186
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Maybe better training then? Because someone obviously wasn't trained right. And yes, nurses, caretakers, and tutors aswell
Teachers get warnings on behavior around students and other faculty. If they have gone through training but don't act right, that's their problem if they want to be demoted.

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1

As a past chef, due to the lack of what chefs actually do durning school hours most people don’t even do the job from either A: just wanting to get the adult role and couldnt care less about the role and effects it has on roleplay B: They don’t know what to do so they either don’t do anything or just guess.
So possibly do add in chefs as well sensing there is stuff you have to actually learn to understand the job itself.

Users who are viewing this thread