vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich

What is your Minecraft Username:
newjeanz (main)
vokaloid (alternate)
imizu (alternate)

Describe your activity as a player of the server:
My activity is pretty good! While I did take a few months' break towards the end of 2023 to focus on happenings I had going on IRL, my playtime on the server has increased since then. I try to log on at least once a day, and I do have a role that requires activity so I’m usually pretty motivated. While my server pursuits are thriving, I am also active within most of the server Discords and I do check forums often. I think these two things are just as important in terms of activity when it comes to being a community team member.
My schedule is normally as follows:

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

schedule (2).jpg
-
OOC APPLICATIONS (In chronological order):
Event Team Application #1 (2020)
Staff Application #1 (2020)
Staff Application #2 (2021)
Staff Application #3 (2022)

Event Team Application #2 (2022)
-
IC APPLICATIONS (In chronological order):
College Professor Application #1 (2020)

Shopkeeper (Transferred ownership)
KPD Application #1 (2020)
EMS Application #1 (2020)
KPD Application #2 (2021)
KPD Application #3 (2022)
KPD Application #4 (2022)

Shopkeeper Application #1 (2023)
KPD Application #5 (2024)
-
Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
msromantic
-
I do have a microphone, and I have absolutely no issues using it to communicate effectively during meetings!

What is your time zone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I’m aware of this. Inactivity and neglecting roles have never been an issue for me. If I need to be inactive for a period that’s more than 3-5+ days, I’ll be sure to make a log so that my reasoning is known and the coordinator acknowledges it. If there is a point where I need to be inactive for a longer period that would cause me to neglect any responsibilities unacceptably, then I would accept my demotion in totality.
What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
What willed me to join the event team is wanting to put my creativity to use. I love interactive events because they are a big part of the server. They contribute to keeping morale high, keeping players entertained, and drawing in people overall. Events also encourage people to apply for community teams! I feel like you can never get enough of coming up with new ideas. Seeing everything come to life after putting work into it is more than rewarding. The team you work with is also great to be a part of. As someone who usually works better collaboratively, I must usually have someone to counter or critique anything because it allows me to refine my ideas - and get outside input rather than my mind being the only one at work. There are also many ideas I want to bring and exercise through the event team. For example, one idea I had is that every now and then a few event team members can get on event characters and/or their own characters and start some kind of roleplay at a hotspot - like the pier or the family store, for example. Then, a /event could be sent out that goes something like:
/event [HOTSPOT] There seems to be a developing chatter at the family store. . maybe a performance is brewing?
/event [HOTSPOT] The Pier is ignited with light as all the rides squeal in operation. Like a moth to a flame, people gather.
While they are simple and probably would be kind of infrequent, I think that it would be a good gateway for players to get more involved and start their own roleplays. It would also just be nice if the hotspots were busier than usual sometimes!
What makes YOU a suitable event team member:

schedule (3).jpg
GENERAL SERVER EXPERIENCE:
I've been an avid player of SchoolRP since 2019. Over the past nearly five years, I have had many opportunities for roles, frequenting AND planning events, and growth overall. As seen in my accepted and denied faction applications, I've dipped my toes into a majority of different factions and dealt with separate groups in the player base - so I overall have a good idea of how each one works, and how to go about contacting them when setting up events they may or may not be involved in. From the Emergency Factions (EMS & KPD), Town Factions (Shop), and School Factions (College Professor & College/HS Sports); my expanse of knowledge is quite large. Especially when it comes to shopkeepers, who are involved in events often!
PREVIOUS COMMUNITY TEAM/LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
#1 Previous Event Team Experience
I was previously an event team member. During my time on the team, I assisted in hosting other events and planned & executed my own. With this, I have a pretty good idea of how planning and executing them works down to the littlest details; as well as what it takes to complete the process effectively so that EVERYONE is on the same page and the event is plausible and enjoyable at the same time. This is how I know how utterly IMPORTANT it is to keep events on their projected track and to test how the event will translate into the server. Writing and plans on paper can be supplementary different or hard to achieve in-game, so ensuring that isn't an issue is dire. Despite having previous experience, I think that there is still a lot I could learn from another opportunity on the team! I don't think I'm perfect at all when it comes to planning events, but that's a goal I'd like to eventually meet with more experience.
#2 Previous & Current Event Team Experience within Teams (Spartan/Bobcat Event Teams)
The School Event-Teams and the Community Event-Team have similar ways of operation, except School-Based are a little more open and flexible when it comes to events. There are many flash events, which are spontaneous and usually a bit more simple. And then some events are a little more planned out, such as in-depth games or parties/sleepovers that will have activities. Even rivalry events!
#3 Previous Leadership/Event Experience within Factions (Karakura Police Department and Shopkeeper)
While I was still in the Police Faction, I eventually became a Higher Up (Detective Chief Inspector) and stayed in that position for almost a year before my resignation. As a Higher Up, you're assisting the Faction Lead in managing the faction and keeping players in check within the rules of that specific faction. This involves helping to review any received applications, organizing training, and proctoring any exams. Usually, if you are promoted to this role, you are trusted and believed to have what it takes to supervise.
As a shopkeeper, you're the sole leader of an entire shop. You're responsible for developing the Shop's Discord, setting item prices, communicating items and those prices to the Faction Lead, creating an employee application, hiring employees, training employees, and ensuring the shop runs effectively when opened. You must also assign builders to your shop, and check on the shop's finances to make sure everything was input right. That said, it's A LOT of responsibility. As someone who has had this role twice, I know that I am capable of handling the pressure and balancing everything the right way.
All of these things combined have led me to refine the following qualities:

Communication
While this is pretty much a given, I can't go without saying that communication is the MOST important quality. It ties into mostly everything, and without it - it would be next to impossible to get anything done right and on time. Especially since this community is online, communicating with the devices we have is pivotal.

Responsibility
Secondly, I've learned how to yield my efforts to be more responsible. This involves communicating, taking care of any tasks you claim, and being there to assist when needed. Having responsibility also means being RELIABLE. If I say I'm going to do something, then I should put aside time to make sure that it's completed - rather than pushing it off onto someone else or not doing it at all; which ties into accountability.

Timeliness
Accountability ties into timeliness. As I stated before, keeping events on track and making sure that everything is finished and in order before the assigned date is crucial. Having the capability to manage time the right way, so that things aren't rushed or unfinished is something I adapt to easily. When it comes to planning events, I create an achievable timeline and a good Who? What? When? Where? that'll keep me and anyone else working on the event organized.

Behavior
As a community team member, and as a righteous player overall, a good server reputation and day-to-day conduct are important. Since CT members are technically more trusted than the average player, they are expected to set somewhat of an example and refrain from things like toxicity and rule-breaking.

Innovativeness
Coming up with good, and mostly original ideas is a prized skill. While recycling event ideas is fine, being able to create new ones and generate storylines to intrigue the player base is top-notch. I've learned to be innovative from my previous experience and strategies when it comes to brainstorming! I usually try to look back on archives of previous events to see if something has been done before to make sure to avoid copycat happenings.
schedule (4).jpg
-
SERVER-WIDE | EVENT SERVER EVENT (AU)

Inspired by the Korean movie: Train to Busan
EVENT DESCRIPTION:
Tooot toot! All abooooard! Karakurans are all awarded a free round-trip ticket to Tokyo, where they'll get to explore the city and what it entails. But first, they have to make the voyage. It's only an hour or two train ride away through the countryside, but surely the attendants passing out drinks and snacks will make time go by faster. Unless the attendants get snacky themselves? They start at the boarding area of the train station, where the conductor and attendants will come out to greet them and do a small courtesy performance as a welcome before they board. As everyone takes their seats and the train takes off, everything seems to be going just fine. That is, until during drink carts, a shrill scream is heard from one of the back carts. A woman trudges into the main cart (with players, or it could just be one whole train, depends!) holding her neck, and an unrecognizable- seemingly disfigured woman in an attendant's outfit follows behind her. All panic ensues as the attendant and the woman begin lounging at people, infecting them and turning them into the undead! (During this part, it's only the event team members who are getting infected). A few minutes of chaos go by until the conductor comes over the intercom, putting the train in a state of emergency. During his monologue, he's interrupted by what seems to be an attack. Just then, the train derails and lands on its side. The doors open and players can climb out, but they are quickly chased by the infected from the train. Luckily, the train derailed close to the next train station. This will mark the point where all players can be infected. The unaffected attendants split all of the players into three groups. They go into three separate sections of the train station, where they will have to do an activity in an attempt to contact help while staying alive and trying to stay away from the infected. These activities are likely to involve making weapons, scavenging leftover food, and recovering train parts. Ultimately, they will all lead to the unaffected players finding another train to board that leads to Tokyo. Once they arrive at Tokyo's train station, everything seems normal and dandy. . but as they get into the city- it's overrun and overwhelmed with zombies. They are instructed by the uninfected attendants to get to higher ground, in which they start a vigorous parkour that leads to the top of the station which has a helicopter pad. Zombies and other infected players are able to chase them up. As rescue helicopters land, survivors are rewarded with a keepsake and taken back to Karakura. [EVENT END]
Note: Also, to counter players who log on later for the event. I don't know if this is possible, but if there's some way to change the spawn points throughout the game or have signs where they can teleport would be the solution.
REQUIREMENTS:
* A map to use for the Event Server
* Any additional builds that may be needed to fit into the more specific parts of this event
* Roles that players can be assigned, ex:
[
Passenger] - All players are immediately assigned this role as they enter the train station (the server)
[
Infected] - This role is received when a player is turned into a zombie
* Roles that
Event Team members/Staff can be assigned, ex:
[
Conductor] - One event team member, most likely the ETIC
[
Attendant] - Five-eight members, depending on how many cars there are and activities
[
Infected] - This role is received when a player is turned into a zombie
* Automatic role changes
* Possible touristy skins, but like city wise

* Skins made for the conductor, attendants, and zombie skins
* A plugin that will allow some kind of PvP item or hitting to 'infect' a player

* On the Event server, it would probably be helpful for Event Team members to have access to moderator permissions as they have in previous AU events
* Make it so that infected players will have slightly less speed than the average player
* A Watch2Together for theme music, creating the associated atmosphere that comes with being hunted by friends that are now zombies!
* Creation and assessment of doability when it comes to the three activities: Making weapons, getting leftover food and drinks, and recovering essential train parts. There will likely be three event team members who are separately assigned to each one of these, and they can expand into or change the activities to their liking as long as it makes sense

SIMPLIFIED TIMELINE WITH 3 /EVENTS:
This event in particular is REALLY in depth. So I won't be doing the entire timeline but I'll send examples of /events that could be used.
EVENT START [5PM EST] EVENT END [7PM EST]
/event
Choo! Choo! Chugga. . the Karakura Express comes to a squeaking halt as it pulls into the station, ready to board!
/event Steam fills the air as the train sets off into the tunnel, the speed gradually picking up! The intercom squeaked for a moment before the conductor's voice boomed through &f"Welcome aboard the Karakura Express! Our route today is from Karakura to Tokyo. Please stay seated as the attendants come around with refreshments, and enjoy this breeze of a ride!"
/event The train came to a roaring halt, the wheels squealing beneath the metal structure in unison with the plethora of screams in the cabin! The infected attendants that were locked in the other cart snarled against the glass door as the convoy flipped onto it's side. They were hungry! Get out, quick!

ANNOUNCEMENT FORMAT & BANNER:

BANNER GOES HERE
## Train to Tokyo: All Aboard!
*“Welcome to the Karakura Express! Have your tickets out and ready to be stamped!”*

> Need a break from your job? School work? Even your kids? Say no more, Karakura is giving out one free ticket to TOKYO per citizen! If you want to get away, now's your chance. You'll be able to explore the streets of Tokyo, and experience a 5-star experience on the best roadrail company in Japan! It's your last call to board! The trip will include:

* Free snacks & drinks
* A courtesy performance from the train's staff
* Visiting the landmark that is Tokyo, Japan
* Exploring the city and trying its street food, and more!

**TIME AND DATE** TBD

-
SERVER-WIDE | FLASH EVENT

EVENT DESCRIPTION:
It's another seemingly normal school day in Karakura, and the school's about to let out.. when suddenly everyone's phones start to blare with an emergency alert, and a voice rings over the town's announcement system. There was a 50-mile large asteroid barreling towards Earth- and Karakura was the BULLSEYE? Just as the alert is received from the mayor, the sky turns dusty and smaller boulders and debris from the asteroid make a HEARTY landfall. All of Karakura's citizens are urged to take refuge inside either the school or the hospital. Larger pieces of debris completely demolish the front gate and Karakura's main powerline, disrupting the entire functionality of all other entrances/exits in the school and leaving those in the city without any kind of power! As more boulders and debris fall, citizens fight for their lives and seek shelter to avoid being crushed or inhaling contaminated air. Military (or KPD) arrive with gas masks to pass out, and EMS assess anyone who is injured. During the event, players are encouraged by the military/KPD to run around their associated area (School or Hospital) to help trapped or injured individuals get out of the debris. Maybe the mayor gets trapped??? After she's saved, the large asteroid gets closer and closer, and as a voice over the speakers all over town announces its arrival: everyone cherishes what they think are their 'final moments'. . until a LARGE splash is heard from the direction of the beach. A crowd gathers at the shore, where a gargantuan, steaming asteroid is seen. . and emerging from its core? A very green-looking human. . humans. . ALIENS? DUNDUNNNNN.

REQUIREMENTS:
An administrator or Senior Administrator to send /events
* Builders to pre-build asteroids, the debris, any ruins, the military/EMS stations, beach asteroid, etc.
* The mayor and/or Deputy-Mayor to make an appearance at both the Hospital and the School
* Stacks of gas masks
* Event team members to run around doing the anonymous /its for people who are out in the open without a mask, or to crush people with debris
* Someone who can use world edit or paste things

* EMS online to assist (Faction Lead should be contacted)
* KPD online to assist (Faction Lead should be contacted)

* One to three event team members to play the aliens that scatter into the city towards the of the event
* Figure out a location where the mayor will be trapped
* Skin for 'aliens'
*A W2G where theme music is played with each turn in events
EVENT START [4:00 PM
EST]| EVENT END [5:00 PM EST]
4:00 PM-4:05 PM: First /event is sent. The event is commencing.
/event [EVENT] All citizens of Karakura's phones blared in unison as a big red ALERT appeared on their phone screens. As if on cue, the town's speakers turned on, the current mayor's voice booming all over the city: "Citizens of Karakura, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! A 50-mile wide asteroid is heading towards Earth's atmosphere, and Karakura is the projected BULLSEYE! Please- do not panic. We will give further instructions shortly." The speakers buzz as they turn off.
W2G link can be sent separately or in OOC
4:10 PM - 4:30 PM: Main development of the event where they are stuck in the school and other parts of the town, debris starts to fall.
At 4:10, More /events are sent, and citizens are instructed to seek shelter inside the school or the hospital. At 4:15, a /event where the gate and its functionalities are destroyed by asteroid debris occurs.
/event [EVENT] SHOOOOOOOOM! A large rock shoots through the air. CRASH! An ear-shattering explosion is heard towards the front gates, smoke rises into the air. .
/event [EVENT] The front gate has been blown to shreds by a massive piece of debris
Some people are trapped in the school. Maybe there's an activity where they can try to find or forge an exit. At 4:25, KPD aids by giving out gas masks to anyone who is left outside and helping to get people out of the debris. They also instruct citizens that they can receive medical assistance if injured. At 4:30, players are encouraged to form search groups to find those trapped underneath the debris.
4:40 PM-4:45 PM: The Mayor gets trapped in the debris.
Over the speakers, at 4:40, it is announced that the mayor has been trapped under layers and layers of debris near the News office. Whoever can get her out will receive some kind of reward or recognition.

4:45 PM-4:50 PM: The Mayor gives a final speech about the asteroid. Everyone thinks they're going to die, and Karakura will be blown to smithereens.
After the mayor is dug out of the debris, she gives another city-wide speech and confirms that they are being approached by the satellite/asteroid and tells everyone to brace.
4:55 PM-5:00 PM: Asteroid lands in the ocean instead, avoiding the terrain of Karakura. Aliens crawl out of the asteroid and send people into a crazy frenzy chasing them. Event ends.
A /event is sent that says an enormous splash is seen from the ocean off the shore, no nearby buildings or anywhere in the city seemed to be affected by the main satellite/asteroid. Everyone rushes to the beach, where the asteroid/satellite is, and sees 1-3 aliens climb out of it. The aliens scatter from the beach and into the city. People can chase them down and bring them into the Town Hall for a reward. [EVENT END]
No announcement. It's a flash event!
-
SCHOOL SPECIFIC EVENT

EVENT DESCRIPTION:
The event is just what the title says, water wars! This would likely be a summer or late spring event, considering it would have to be on the warmer side. It's an event with many activities run by either council, event team members, clubs, (probably Swim-Team) captains, etc. but a rivalry-sparking competition between the Bobcats and Spartans at the same time. Students will be allowed to wear swimwear at school on this day that's APPROPIATE, if not they'll have to wear the school bathing suits (if approved by SLT). This will most likely take place in the area that contains the pool, baseball field, volleyball courts, and track field. Before we get to that, it will all start at the swimming pool. Students would be asked to sit on the bleachers while SLT or the ETIC's character explains the rules and what the competition is. Basically, at each activity, there should be a Bobcat line and a Spartan line. The leader of the activity will mark who won between the two, and whichever side has the MOST wins the Annual Water Wars Trophy. It would be requested of the cheerleaders from both sides to plan a routine to present at this point, to get morale high! It'd be cute if they did one of those coordinated water dance numbers!
Here are my activity ideas:
* A relay race at and inside of the swimming pool
* A Spartan SLT/Bobcat SLT pie dunk tank where the opposite student tries to DUNK the SLT member (Or mascots)
* Water balloon fights (The dodgeball courts)
* Volleyball Chicken Game (Where the person being carried hits the ball, and the person carrying is in charge of movement)
* Slip 'n Slide Races around the track (Whoever crawls around the track the fastest with obstacles)
* Water Gun Duels (Spartan v. Bobcat)
* Dual Water Maze
* Water Slide (For fun)
Other entertainment ideas:
* Bobcat & Spartan cheer routines
* Stands around the school that sell floaties, swimming goggles, water guns, etc.
* Stands that sell ice cream
* Trophy gets stolen

* Mascot is stolen
* Maybe the Swim teams could also do a demonstration on water safety?
* To end off the event, maybe someone like Iwao or another SLT is struck by lightning or something while announcing the winner

REQUIREMENTS:
* Builders to build all of the activities
* Event team members/council to run the activities and make sure the points are being accurately counted. Maybe to count points, there could be a temporary shop made in the portal. So each event has its own section, and then you just add Bobcat and Spartan as items.
* Asking cheer captains if they'd like to make routines for this at LEAST 4 weeks beforehand
* Testing the functionality of the activities
* A trophy to place at the front of the school or in the gymnasium saying who won the annual water wars. Could also be placed at the pool
* Permission from SLT to confirm that all parts of the event are okay
* Ask the Council if they would like to help host
* Pay for or taxpay items that will be sold during the event

EVENT START [4 PM EST] EVENT END [5 PM-5:30 PM EST]
/event
The Annual Water Wars are commencing! Gather at the pools and take a seat with your side as the rules are explained and cheer teams perform!
/event Does your side have what it takes to win the Annual Water Wars, or are you lame? Start joining the activity lines, the war isn't going to win itself!
/event The Bobcats are IN THE LEAD! Spartans, are you gonna sit there and take this? Put your armor on and get back in the game!
/event The Spartans are IN THE LEAD! Bobcats, are you gonna fight back? Put out your claws and turn this thing around!
BANNER GOES HERE
## Karakura's Annual Water Wars
*“Surf's up, saaand! It's a bikini wonderland!"*

> It's that time of the year again, it's getting warm which means it's time to get wet! The Annual Water Wars will be hosted at the school this upcoming week! Get your sunglasses, your floaties, and pool noodles - and prepare to win! Students are allowed to wear swimwear, as long as it's appropriate: #uniforms. There will be activities like:

* Water balloon fights
* Aquamazes
* Mascot Dunk Tanks
* Volleyball Chicken Game
* And so much more!

**TIME AND DATE:** TBD
**LOCATION:** Swimming Pool, Baseball Field, Volleyball Courts, Dodgeball Courts

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. Whilst your application was good, it didn't stand out and we preferred to give other players the chance for the event team! Feel free to reapply next time.

Users who are viewing this thread