mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Dark Mode for the Forum website of SRP. .

ZekeEnvy

Level 4
What's your Minecraft Username?:
ZekeEnvy

What's the title of your suggestion?:
Dark Mode for the Forum website of SRP. .

What's your suggestion?:
SchoolRP Website Dark Mode;

When I am going through the SchoolRP website, JESUS does it hurt my eyes from the bright screen. Opposite of my dark monitor and other settings like Chrome dark mode, PMCE, and my overall computer being in dark mode. This also comes with writing applications. Often, staring at this white screen gives me a huge headache and messes with my thinking process to a point where I feel I need to step away for a second to really catch myself from going completely blind, and needing glasses.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I feel that this addition would be used often by many people. It would be more beneficial to the community than the server, but you can't have a server without its community! This is just something that I feel could take it easy on most people's vision and eyes, seeing as most are glued to their monitor/computer just like myself. This would help with writing applications, being motivated, and not be strained by the white screen that you have to stare at for the period of whatever you're doing on this website.

Vechozzz

Level 2
Vechozzz
Vechozzz
Notable
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+

Do I even need to explain myself?

DarkEclipic

Level 187
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
This was already suggested and it was explained to be the host who has hosts the site has to be the one to add it, not the staff/dev members

astri

Level 115
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
hey so like this was suggested a bajillion times (what liz said) BUT there's alternatives
i use a website extension called dark reader should be available on most browsers
it makes the forum pages look like this

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 5.19.51 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread