What is your Minecraft username?:

DarkEclipic

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
DarkEclipic#3032

Do you have a microphone?:
Yup!

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST [ But I do work irl and normally online at nighttime/early morning for Americans ]

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do understand

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active, Sun-Thrus I am mainly only on about 3-5 hours during the morning and my weekends [Friday and Saturday] I can be on for about 5-13 hours

Do you have any previous bans?:
No bans, only one warn that has passed

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkeclipics-gaelic-language-app.44344/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.44964/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.45589/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/greyeclipic-animal-whitelist.46029/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkeclipics-psychiatrist-application.46214/ DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College B Elizabeth 'Rose' Zennix - Main
Grade-10 Dexter 'Orchid' Gaberial Satio - Alt
Bird Banjo - Alt

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Zoology

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Icly, Elizabeth has a heart and love of learning and studying about many different things that catch her fancy. A subject she has started to grow to love is Zoology, the study of animals, their habits. Owning her own pet African Gray Parrot and learning where they are from pushed her into wanting to know more. Which caused her to start to learn more about different birds and soon other animals.

Oocly, There aren't many science teachers in high school and I would like to give my knowledge to those who might love animals as much as I do. I love and study animals in my off time in real life when I get the urge to know more. Like Wolves for example and how their pack works and the different jobs each wolf has for the pack.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I do understand and ready at any time to get the ball rolling!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are what has happened within the class whether it be problem students, detentions, disturbances, what lesson that would be talked about that day. These are important as it will show to the SLT’s that the teacher has been paying attention to their class and reporting any problems that could be going on within the class.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
There will be a few rules in my classroom if I am accepted as a teacher towards the students;
1 all phone must be on either buzzing or silent as not to disrupt the lesson or other students
2 no cheating off their peers or answer sheets
3 do not speak unless you raise your hand and are called upon
4 respect everyone within the classroom, no matter if you like/dislike them in anyway
5 no foul language of any kind

Some teacher rules;
1 dont swear or act innaoppertly towards any student
2 if a guest teacher wishes to join the class, they are welcomed to sit off to the side and give input when it is appropriate and help out with the class rules towards the students.
3 Stay calm and keep pushing on! Make the class fun and exciting to attend!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing off and on for the past few years but only recently got back into RPH back in October of 2021, getting my application accepted into FRP has also helped me in working on my detailRP that I was lacking and with the help of that and many others on the server. I have worked on my roleplay very much!

Off of RPH, I am a part of roleplay discord servers and have been actively roleplaying with a group of friends since early 2012-2013 and have been actively roleplaying since that time to now.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: they are the lead of the department, they are the most qualified out of all of the other teachers in the department. They help run the department with the SLT’s

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description: They have worked hard and have been resonginazed by the HD to be put in this position, they know what they are doing in their field of study. They are able to run their own class without any assistance.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly-Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They have been granted to be able to teach classes on their own after they were trained

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This group of teachers are not trained in being able to run their class and still need training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The purpose of Teachers to serve is to be able to give out knowledge to the students of Karakura and have a good understanding of their said subject. Teacher’s are able to earn 350,000 a oocly month after teaching 10 classes, you are able to earn an extra 50,000 if you teach an extra 5 classes[The bonus is only able to be claimed 3 times a oocly month]. Teachers are only able to host 4 classes a ooc day

Teacher’s off the job are able to learn more about their subject, meeting new friends, helping other teachers and learning about what they are passionate about and are able to get a part-time job if they wish.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
As the RP server has it, School Roleplay, it is focused around being in a school environment and having kids focus on lessons you might have prepared. It wouldn’t be called SchoolRP if it wasn't based around school.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Elizabeth Zennix would be an average height woman [5’7], weighing roughly 190 pounds. Long, wavy brown hair that is normally in a low ponytail and bright brown eyes. Her facial expression would be happy, joyful, and excited around students and other teachers. Being angered, her face would drop into a motherly scowl and her eyes would narrow. Under her right eye, she would have a deep old scar from a car accident from her childhood in Ireland where her mother got into a car accident. Normally wearing suits, vests, and dark colours, her hands would be missing each pinky that the students and her peers would be able to see, most of the time her hands would either be gloved up or wrapped in workout tape to try and hide the scars where her fingers would be at.

Her outlook on her students will be the same towards all new faces she sees, upbeat and outgoing, wanting her students to be involved in her classes. Loving her students like she would her own kids, she would make sure they all were doing their work and would stay late after class to answer any questions they might have about that days subject.

Her outlook on her fellow teachers would be understanding and friendly, if a teacher comes to her to vent about a hard class they had that day. She would listen and give her own input if it is needed. Otherwise she would make sure that the teacher would be welcomed in her class to talk about their subject or her own subject. Having the heart to learn, she would ask the others their lessons for that week or that day to keep up a good interaction with her fellow teachers.

Their plan for the future is to be able to retire with the knowledge of her students making it to their next step into life, loving her students and wanting to help them through their next step into life.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Approach the students and firstly ask to watch their language, if they settle down then she would ask what is going on and see how she is able to resolve the situation.

If they do not settle down, She would have to sternly raise her voice and ask them all to settle down before detentions would be given out.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Seeing the students not paying attention, she would clap her hands to get their attention before asking them to look forward to the lesson on the board.

If that does not work, she would try and get their attention by walking around the class, talking more about the subject and possibly giving them a pop quiz about the subject at hand.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If there are no teachers in the lounge at the time, she would sit in the corner of the room and open up a book or answer messages on her phone from her kids or friends.

If there are other teachers in the room, she would strike up a conversation with them and get to know them and ask how their family is doing or how their lessons are going.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me &2turning to the blackboard, she would pick up the whitechalk from the resting point. Placing the tip of the chalk to the board, she would begin to write down their lesson for that week; &f&l’The Study of Canines’

/me &2setting the piece of chalk down, she would turn to the class with a welcoming smile to the subject. &f&o”Today we will be studying about Canines, now who can tell me a few animals that would be in this classification of animal?” &2She would step towards her desk, placing her palms face down on the wooden desk as she scanned the class for any raised hands.

/me &2after calling on a few students, Elizabeth would turn away from her desk to face the chalkboard, writing down some of the class's examples of Canines. In another list, she would write down some more animals within that family and turned around to face her class &f&o”Please make sure you are writing this down, this next part is going to be a bit tricky. If any questions need answering, please raise your hand and you will be called upon one at a time.”

/me &2looking around the classroom as she checked the time &f&o”Looks like class is almost over, We will use the remaining time to talk about what you have learned. If you need extra help in the subject, you are welcome to come visit me after class. &2would give a warm smile towards her students as she waited to see if any of them would raise their hands, so she could answer any questions they may have

Backstory
Elizabeth ‘Rose’ Zennix, born January 4th, 1992 in Dublin, Ireland. Her parents of Quincy Zennix and Elizabeth Zennix and her seven other siblings after her. Making her the oldest, her parents would be more busy at work and with themselves than they were at home. Taking care of her siblings and cleaning the house, she would help her younger siblings with their homework or other work that would need her assistant in. At the age of 16, she would get fed up with her being the parent to her siblings and asked her parents if she could go to a school in Japan, they agreed. Giving her very little money and support once arriving in Japan. She would start to make her own life, some would be good as others would be bad.

After many years with an ex who eventually went MIA, she would start to learn more about the wildlife and nature around her. She always enjoyed spending time outside and watching the animals of Kakakura roam the streets and feeding them from time to time. Much more time after her MIA Ex-Boyfriend, she would start to look for work in. . .less honest ways. She would look towards crime to fill her time, after a situation and her pinkies getting ‘removed’, she would look towards her own future with her adopted family.

Once she had bought a house and her family would take off, she would order a pet African Gray parrot from overseas and have him shipped to Japan, to live out his remaining life. Owning her own pet parrot, Banjo The Shoelace Thief, she would start to look back into her past and look at what made her happy. Medical situations and Animals. Looking through books from the public library and ordering some more online, she would start to feel that love for animals more and more and would start to study to become a teacher of Kakakura High to be a Zoology teacher and give more information to the students about the animals they are encountering. Dogs, Cats, and Bears oh wow!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Elizabeth Zennix

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Liz, Rose, Eliza

Preferred Name:
Rose or Elizabeth

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Agnostic

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Irish/Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Zoology

Minors:
Psychology

Native Languages:
Gaelic

Other Languages:
Japanese, JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your application, you have been accepted as a Highschool Teacher.

- You'll be contacted via Discord shortly regarding teacher training.​
- Sadly 'Zoology' isn't a subject, however you will be allowed to teach this under 'Biology (Science)', alongside other topics.​

Users who are viewing this thread