Do you have a microphone?:
Yes
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
EST | Eastern Standard Time
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I'm aware and understood.
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm quite active on SRP. I'm active for up to 5-7 hours a day.
Do you have any previous bans?:
One for Glitching Doors
Another for Skin Editing
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/deathrps-very-good-economics-application.52531/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zeyxoxos-doctor-application.51606/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tutor-app.49663/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/inventory-lost-due-to-plugin-glitch.48291/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-request.48146/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.46070/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/discord-unban.41717/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.41691/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.40989/ [Accpeted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.39360/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.38857/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/temp-ban-20-hours.38815/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.38062/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Highschool , 12th Grade

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I would love to be a information technology (IT) Teacher.
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Ive been on SchoolRP for a solid 3 years it was a fun 3 years but now I really want to do something new I've been trying to get various roles like Doctor, and professor but my luck has kind been bad last and this month but I'm confident in my skills as a daily Minecraft roleplayer and detail RP that I can become a teacher and I.T teacher at that and I feel like Ill be that cool/fun teacher that everyone will love I just want to enjoy my time on srp. Plus I got alot of friends that are teachers and professors that has been on as long as I have and I just want to be able to rp on the same level as them. The other reason I wanted to become a teacher is because I'm interested in I.T in real life, I'm going to college for it and I think I can take what I learn from college to srp teaching and I expect that everyone will enjoy my teaching methods and classes if I do get accepted and what not. Now I know I really not that good at writing and all but this is a genuine application that I hope that could finally can get accepted and I can have the privlage to teach people in the world of SchoolRP and in the future to come. This is the last and final thing/reason I want to become a teacher is to have fun, I just feel like this server is too serious why cant we all just have fun for a change yk. Hope I have the chance to work as a teacher to have fun and not have it be drama every day I don't condone the drama.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I understand and I will attempt to enjoy every moment of it. I'll enjoy it so much and be happy to roleplay under that role (if needed) and be able to be a teacher.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
:
Teachers logs are the way that the teachers get the money, without the log they won't be able to get their money and the SLT won't be able to see their classes. In the teacher's log, you will find the teacher's IGN, the date, the number of the class in total(in the same month) and you will need to write what did you teach in the same lesson. In addition, you will need to add a screenshot of the lesson.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Respecting one another.
The teachers should be able to focus and be able to teach the class with pure respect and kindness. The students are expected to be respectful of the people around them in the class as well as the teachers around them.

No Violence
No violence will be tolerated/tolerated in the classroom or during class time. If there are any sort of violence it will result in detention fail to follow instructions will result in further punishment.

Language
The use of bad/foul language will not be tolerated and too will result in a detention if failed to follow intrusions will also result in further punishment.

No Phones/Eating or Gadgets
Students have the rights to have their phone with them within the school grounds however if one is pulled out in class it is not permitted or allowed. Same thing goes with food: no food! is to be passed around the classroom or eating any food is not to be allowed. The use of gadgets is not allowed and if it is used it will be asked to put it away if failed to follow the rules I request staff will be called.

No Illegal Items
Students are not to have any illegal substances in the classroom this can consist of alcohol, smoking or any form of weapons.

Being Kind/Polite
When in the classroom teachers are to be welcoming and supportive and to help guide the students and they're learning. The students too have to raise their hand if they choose to ask a question or need assistance within the class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience varies in different categories. First of I used to Roleplay back in the day on a mobile app where a lot of people across the world, would do different types of Roleplaying(for ex. Aphmau, Supernatural, and Camp) these was the most popular genres at the time the year was about 2013-2014 which I only had a phone. When 2015 me and my brother got our first pc we shared(I used it the most though) But this is by the time a server called Omega Realm was a thing and was popping off with various things(Family Rp, Aphmau(of course) and fantasy) it was a live changing experience for me as a Minecraft Roleplaying, Then I meet RyGuyRocky (A Minecraft youtuber Famous for Daycare RP Series) He offered me a position on his moderator team at the time. But at that same time I was watching a youtuber named SamGladiator, I met him a convention and he gave me a invitation to join his Minecraft Yandere School RP series. Of course I was excited but I would just be a background character I was noticeable on the first episode I had a blue haired character at the time forgot the name for the account which I gave the account to one of my good friends(but that's besides the point) that would give me opportunities to join the likes of skydoesminecraft and I was a background body actor for him in his Maze Runner Series like I said this was just a background body acting Job so it wasn't that important. Now a few years has past and I stubbed upon a server called Creative Fun where they had a lot of creative Roleplays that I've never seen before, and I enjoyed Rping ever since. But in 2019 I stumbled upon this server RoleplayHub but It wasn't until late 2019 is when I joined, It was really hard for me at first since, I didn't read the rules at the time(I'm aware of all the rules now don't worry) But I met two nice people who taught me the ropes of the server and how it operated that's not until I got into a sports team on SRP called the Golden Leos in 2021 (shout out to Adrian) is where I got a lot of clout at the time as Tyler Bushido A lot of people might not remember that but a lot of OGs remember the Bushido's, That whole life and stuff is behind me but its not until May of 2021 where I got banned for glitching into doors so I forgot how to rp during those 3 months I was banned(I know I really screwed up and I understand my actions were wrong and I'm sorry again) but ever since that time I've learned everything and now I'm a daily roleplayer with about 6 chars but I classified 4 as dead still roleplay 2 of those chars till this day which I enjoy doing and I also like to be a investor and make money on the side. but that's my whole roleplay Journey till now
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: They are the teachers or people who have worked around the educational department for a long time. They are well respected and experienced in their job and would also be able to help out the newer colleagues.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are usually newly qualified teachers and are normally moved up from the rank they were before. They have worked hard and hosted multiple classes regarding the subject the specialize in teaching. If they work in that job for long enough they can be promoted head of department. They can be granted this rank once they have worked hard enough and gotten to the higher rank.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They have just finished their training and now are able to host classed independently. They can host up to as many as they choose and can easily advance up to a higher rank by under going the SLT test.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are newly joined teachers who have just become part of the education department. They have to under go training by the higher up teachers and are not permitted to host their own classes but are to prepare during it for so that when they pass their training they are prepared.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are usually so dedicated to their work. They usually always come into a class with determination. They always show a smile and are calm and past tense and despite the fact they may be tired or pushed to their limits they manage to keep doing though the troubles or issues and are able to still teach the classes. They are always guiding and helping the students who may have issues or understand and are always inspiring others to do so. Even though they may have hard times with the students in their classes they still forgive them and help them out. They encourage each and every student in different ways and are always welcoming new students into the subject or class.
Teachers will get paid IC 450,000 yen every OOC month if completing 15 classes. Though an extra 50,000 yen is given out to any of the teachers who complete/host 10 extra classes, teachers would have to host 25 classes per OOC month to get the payment of 500,000 yen.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers IC are there to help out the class and manage it keeping the entire class together, they assign fun interactive games to keep the classes attention and are supportive and respectful. The whole role of being a teacher IC and OOC is to help prepare students for the future and challenges that may lie ahead of them. They are there to help support and guide the students through different subjects so they can find something they want to do or want to get better at so they can chase their dreams. Teachers try to make things interesting and keep the class engaged so that they enjoy the lessons and want to come back and keep learning. The whole job of being a teacher is to be a role model for the students so that they look up to them as well as a guidance to also teach them about subjects to help them once they are able to face the world by themselves.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
School Roleplay the name of the server explains what is is. Without any of the teachers or any form of the education department there the students would not be getting any form of education in the Campus and that would be having the school as useless. Without the teachers or the school in general the students could not be classified as students but civilians instead. And there for the whole point of the name School Roleplay would be pointless.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Yuka is a 6’5 Hispanic/Korean male with Brown hair and a low monotone voice. He would smell like Versace Eros. He would have a condition where he says what he thinks but he had learned how to control it at serious times. is unique by a few factors. Yuka loves being able to learn new things, and experience all of what life can offer him. Also he is a very defensive person at times but also as he tries to bring light and justice to most situations. Yuka enjoys the company of his co-workers. He respects them and their opinions even if they have a different outlook than he does. Yuka hopes that he and his coworkers can get along inside and outside of the workplace. He values any conversation he has with his coworkers and takes their interests and hobbies into account. He plans to further his career as a Teacher help raise his children.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

He would approach the group in a calm but collected manner and with in a stern voice but also not yelling or showing any form of aggressiveness or anger ask them to not swear or cuss and be respectful as well this is a learning environment as well as tell them why he's asked them nicely not to do that to make sure they understand the reasons behind it as well as also telling them that they will be getting a detention of this bad manner is continued before walking off.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He would be mad, then he would get up grabbing a yard stick then would make a loud noise with it getting the students attention so he could continue with his lesson he does not like
Getting talked over he would go above and beyond to get attention from people when hes teaching or talking.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He would be laid back in the teachers lounge eating snacks and drinking his favorite drink, a nice cold strawberry Lemonade. He would also like to be a Jokester in the office. He Loves to make his co-workers laugh. but at all he would always look at gaming videos on YouTube during his breaks in the lounge.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me He would grab his coffee mug, taking a long sip, watching as all the students in his class focus on the test he had prepared for them. He would then set the mug down and announce, “5 minutes left to finish up your test!”, before leaning back in his chair and getting his pen ready to grade all of the papers.

/me He would greet the class as he would start to hand out papers and would announce "okay students this is a paper to help you learn the main components of a computer you might have this for a quiz next class so really study for this im expecting all of us to get a 80 or above on this."

/me He would be leaned back in his chair as he would find a good video for the students to watch about how bill gates became a millionaire with Microsoft and how to build a business {Video link would be here}.

/me He would tell the class about what they are doing today he would have a exciting look on his face pulling out a big box of computer parts as he would announce to the class "Today we will be building a computer, how about we all gather around my table so we can get started."

Backstory
Yuka was born on Jeju Island. South Korea. He was born into a smaller family that seemed to never stop growing. Both of his parents were very loving and valued all of their kids. His mother was Korean while his father was American. No matter what they did as occupations, they never allowed that to get involved with their family. Their kids, and how they saw them was something important to them and they wanted them to think of them in the kindest way they possibly could. They provided everything their kids could possibly need, even though there were so many. No one was treated less than the others, nor did they allow any to feel less special. Yuka was the second oldest of the twenty kids they had, his parents would make sure he was treated just as well as them. One thing he knew that they never did is he saw they were a part of a gang, he saw them break the law. Even though was inspired by his dad's ability to provide money wisely to the family and give them all they could ever need and want. He was bothered by how he got it. The fact that his mother always taught him how to be a good man, and how to watch out for people. Along with what could possibly be wrong with them so he could always help as soon as possible. How to respect and follow the law. She did things like that, she broke the law. He knew his parents wanted him to be a good man, and that they did what they had to for the family. So, he promised to be what they needed him to be. Just because his parents were like that didn’t mean his whole family was, his uncle was a doctor. He one time took him to work with him, he saw how many people he helped figure things out in such a short amount of time. It reminded him of his mother, it made him happy and wanting to help people like that. On an unfortunate day, his cousin had passed away from an illness that the doctors never saw, even though all the signs were there. He wanted to make sure that never happened again to anyone because of someone's mistake that was supposed to prevent it. Even after years passed from these experiences, he still couldn’t forget them. He wanted to be like that but doubted himself in a way. He couldn't exactly pinpoint why he doubted himself, but he did.

He admired his uncle, even as a teenager. He would always ask him as many questions as possible, how to determine certain things, in such a small amount of time and what the smallest of things could have meant. He could find out if someone's ankle was sprained or broken just by touching the ankle and looking at it. He did such a good job at his occupation also; he was there for the longest and trained almost everyone. He was admired by everyone, even his own family and coworkers. He was the best at his job, and Yuka just wanted to be just like him. It wasn’t just his uncle but his mother also. She inspired him from a much younger age, she was just so easily respected everywhere she went. She was started but not in a bad way, in a way that almost demanded respect. She easily could tell what was wrong with people in both a mental and physical way. She was a physiatrist before she quit out of nowhere. She was good at what she did and could always tell if she could get her kids checked, or if something was wrong with them on another level. Even though people in his day-to-day life played a huge part.

He ended up graduating at seventeen years old, as he took his studies very seriously even if he got in trouble because of his thought disorder. His disorder made him say whatever he thought. He ended up getting better at controlling it as he got older, but still, he can't fully control it but is still getting some help for it. Even so he got into a college in Japan at the age of seventeen. He studied under a professor you used to teach at many other college schools. He was his professor in human genetics, and physics. His name was Mr. Kaushiki. He was the nicest professor he had, he understood that he was doing many different types of classes so cut him slack, but still expected his best on all his assignments, test, quiz, and exams. No matter what, Yuka gave him what he wanted. He was at the top of his studies in all of his classes. During his time in his first year of college, he got married to his girlfriend Ibuki. Only five months after they divorced, because of things that had been happening within the relationship. Two months later, he found Ibuki was pregnant with his children. She was two months along in her pregnancy and hadn’t found out what she was having. She wanted to tell him before she did, but even if they weren’t together. He knew he could be a good dad to them. He would be, even if the children's parents were not together, he would still be in their life. So would Ibuki. His children were born months later, Ibuki gave birth to two beautiful babies. One boy and one girl. Yuka loved his kids so much and was excited to be a father for them and Ibuki was happy to be a mother. Even though he had twins he treated his studies the same while being in his kids' life. After a couple years studying in college in many classes, He graduated with a Phd In Computer Science being the only one with that type of degree in his family. He would also have a Masters in Computer Engineering

After he graduated college, he would go to work at a school in Tokyo which is where he lived when he graduated. When he went to work there, he was nervous and wanted to be the best he could like the people he looked up to back in the United States. He loved his family back there and wanted to be nothing but the best for them when he told them. He went through training for around two months, during his training he would listen very closely. He would watch how the doctors talked to the people who came in his office, he treated them with nothing but respect and got the same respect back. He was the employee of the month, the whole time he worked there. He had the most patients also, some people seemed to envy him more than admire him. Yuka always found this weird, while he worked there because he just saw admiration. He wanted to be just like him, he wanted to be better than him and see how he could improve as a person. This specific doctor did most of his training, while he was a trainee. His personality was different, he seemed to demand more respect and wouldn’t hesitate to call them out when they did something wrong. This wasn’t something that made Yuka mad. He understood that he wanted him to be the best they possibly could, and tough love helped get you there. The doctor's name was Mr. Koshi, his assistant, Miss. Yuma. She was very sweet, and more on the skittish side she would jump at anything and everything. Even so, he gave her the most respect out of anyone. He knew her potential, just like he knew Yuka. After Mr. Koshi quit and Yuka ended up working under Miss. Yuma. His potential was proven, and she knew that. He eventually quit and moved to Karakura to be closer to his kids.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Yuka Ketsueki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Yuka
Preferred Name: Yuka
Age (Minimum is 27): 31
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: Haspanic/Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree: PhD in computer engineering
Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Minors: Statistics , Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese & Korean
Other Languages: JSL (Japanese Sign Language)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No I do not
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending
Sadly the department you've applied for is now full. However, you can contact me on Discord within the next 48 hours if you wish to try roleplaying under a different teaching department.

Users who are viewing this thread