mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DeathRP's Very good Economics Application! :)

What is your Minecraft Username?:
DeathRp

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, One for Glitching doors but got it appealed

What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
DeathRP#9999

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware and am prepared to be as active as I can.

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:
I am on for about 5 hours daily on the actual server, typically hanging out with friends or making money.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I’m not quite sure how long I’ve been on SchoolRP for, but I’m sure it’s just shy of a year.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.46070/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.41691/

[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zeyxoxos-doctor-application.51606/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tutor-app.49663/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.38062/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
My character is currently 18 and in Grade 12.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I just wanna do something new because i'm bored of what I currently do kinda just wanna teach people econ and that would be fun since I wanna do it irl.
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are used to first make sure the teacher is active, but to determine how much the teacher is getting paid and how many classes they taught.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • Only raise your hand when in doubt, otherwise refrain from talking while the teacher is talking. Warnings will be given.​
  • If a student acts disruptive during class hours, a warning will be made giving the student a chance to redeem themselves. If they continue to ignore the said warning the student may be removed from the classroom and given detention depending on the severity.​
  • All cellular devices should be turned off. If caught using a phone, this will be confiscated until the end of the period.​
  • Any form of harassment or disrespect, may it be verbal or non-verbal will earn the student a detention ticket.​

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
My roleplay experience is quite basic. I only really play on SchoolRP but before I found out about SchoolRP I would do the same thing I do now, walking around and finding new people to talk to and getting into new interactions every day and other things in that nature. I've always enjoyed rping even on mobile where the app store had an app to join different servers and RP. I also used to be a body actor for some minecraft youtubers(this includes Skydoesminecraft, SamGladiator, and RyGuyRocky). I feel like i've been doing this my whole life tbh.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A Professor is expected to complete 15 classes and log all of them which will earn them a ¥450,000 paycheck at the end of the month. With an additional 10 classes, a professor will earn ¥50,000. Professors are also required to keep College Students in check, making sure they are not being immature and behaving during classes. This of course also means that professors are needed to be mature and professional as well. They must follow the rules that are set for them, as well as server rules. Extra tasks that are required for a professor are what they are teaching. Their classes cannot be repetitive in the way that they are teaching the same thing over and over, instead, they are covering something different but still related to what subject they’re teaching. Their writing has to be understandable and the information they are teaching has to be clear. They also have to hear out a student if they are speaking.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Revy would be a 5’6 female, slightly tan-skinned woman of approximately moderate height in her mid to late twenties with burgundy hair that she typically keeps in a low loose ponytail with rather large bangs falling onto her forehead on either side along with two Shoulder-length sidelocks framing her face, amber-brown eyes, a tribal tattoo that reaches all the way up to her neck. She keeps up her physique where she sports a slightly muscular build that she doesn't conceal in the least in spite of her slender build.
She respects all of her coworkers and hopes to become a very respected person in the field of teaching. She really wants her students to get along and be nice to her even if she comes off as rude or mean but that's just love for her students and she wants them to become successful in life. Her real goal is to have a good experience while teaching.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I would approach the students attempting to de-escalate the situation and figure out what is going on. I’d try to split up the group and calm them down but if they aren’t complying even after I give them multiple warnings, I would inform the students that they have detention after school.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Runako tries to be lenient, so the first interaction of the college student and Runako would be him asking why they’re being so disruptive and immature if they were a college student. Assuming the student continued to be loud, Runako would move the student to the front of the class as close as Runako could put the student to his desk. If this didn’t quiet down the student then Runako would announce that the student was to leave class and attend detention after school.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Her reaction would change to a disappointing look with a gentle sigh coming from her mouth. She would hold her yardstick firmly, correcting the student who made the disturbing noise. She would slam her yardstick to the floor walking past all the students' desks walking to the board to finish her thought of the lecture on the board

/me As she would finish her lesson she would pick up her yardstick guiding herself to a sleeping students desk and slam the yardstick into the dest to wake up the sleeping student looking at them with an angry look.

/me She would turn away from her podium and face towards the white board behind her. She would carefully write her name, the date, and the class period she was hosting. She then would bring her hand lower away from what she just wrote to write a lesson target for her students to complete by the end of the day.

Backstory

Revy was born in a poor home in the city of seoul Korea, she was the 3rd born child out of her 4 siblings. Growing up she would have to make money to help her family get food and water but that all stopped when CPS would take her and her other siblings splitting them up. She hasn't really seen her heard much from her birth parents she would always think about what happened to them always wishing to see if they made it in life.

But Revy's life wasn't too bad as she would find a good family to take care of her her foster parents were both teachers in econ and she would want to be like them to make them proud in anyways, So she would start to read books everyday on how to make money and make her a better person in the future. Since she would be fully committed to finding her dream job she thought economics would be the thing she would work hard at.

In highschool Revy was a straight A student and became the valedictorian of her class. She told everyone that econ would be the right Job for her as she already owned a lot of stocks and Crypto. She would expand her studies in Japan attending University. She would get a PhD in General economics and a Bachelor's Degree in finance. She would make it her duty to teach students how to make money and be successful.
After college she would move to a small town called Karakura and she would meet many people. Along those few people she would meet a really successful person that had a lot of power in this town. She would be the Manager of this person's savings and holdings helping out in the long run and getting many promotions along those lines and she would be happy with what she has become now she's currently looking for a teaching Job wanting to help kids in need or students that want to make money.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Revy Funai Ketsueki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms.

Given Name(s):
Rev

Preferred Name:
Revy

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelor’s Degree: Finance
PhD.: Economics

Year of Graduation:
University, 2015

Major(s):
General Economics, Mathematics

Minors:
Statistics, ****ytics

Native Languages:
Japanese, English

Other Languages:
Korean, Jsl

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Economics

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

You can re-apply at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread