What is your Minecraft username?:
DrxgsRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
тqx_ <33 ®#0618

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
PST/PDT

Describe your activity on the server:
During the school year, I am normally active from 3:30 pm-5:00 pm and 7:00 pm-9:00 pm, during school breaks such as winter, spring or summer I am normally active from 12:00 pm to 12:30-2:00 am. I have also recently begun being active on the forms page.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I have been banned, it was on 2021-08-10 on my alt account (Then main) tqx_ for the reason "Assisting/failure to report rule-breaking" the assisting part was because I and a group of 2 other friends flipped every trap door in the estate located on the far left of the beach and the failure to report rule-breaking was for how we got into the estate by having one of us use impact to fly over the wall.

I have also been banned for spreading around the Yonio Video to people and was banned in December 19th 2022 and was unbanned May 1st 2023, during the time i had reflected on my choices within the SRP community and realized I had a lot to work on in which i did during my 5 month ban from the server. I currently am still banned from the discord and have recently appealed it as I was unaware I needed to make another appeal for it. If being banned from the discord effect this application, along with my most recent ban I completely understand.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a school librarian, my job would be to assist students in collecting & finding the information that they would need to complete something such as project, essay or any type of assignment that the student is needs done. Some responsibilities that would be given is to keep the library upkept, to making it easier for students to find articles they need, making sure that returned books are back on the shelves, computers are logged out after use and turned off at the end of the day, and that students are behaving while inside. Some other things a librarian is responsible for is detentions to students who are misbehaving within the library, screaming, horseplay or harassing another student or staff member

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience of Roleplay is quite good in my opinion, I am aware of most rules within gang/non-gang rp along with my experience on School roleplay I was a part of another roleplay server as both a player in which I was the Vice-Dean of the education faction and a member community staff Event Team in which I hosted a few events before the server closed. I mainly try to hide the fact that I was a part of that server by changing my discord, Minecraft IGN from the username I used on that server to now FlintRP or buying a new account and pretend to be someone else but every so often I am asked about what happened which I normally ignore or if they keep asking I say either I wasn't apart of the server or I say that I left and haven't looked back

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like to join the School Employee application mainly because of the fun and exciting stories I hear from friends icly and oocly and I would really love to take part in them!
Another reason I would like to join the School Employee Faction is mainly to live more independently icly as all my character have lived with someone else rent free. Despite me having some money saved up I always worry that Id lose it all paying for a apartment.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Russian Application on tqx_ account
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.45932/

Russian Application on Cinderings account
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/saola-everest-language-application.47515/

Russian Application #2 on Cinderings account
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/saola-everest-russian-application-attempt-2.47551/

Russian Application On New Account (InfinitysRP)
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/saola-everest-russian-application-switched-accounts.51690/

Korean Application On New Account (InfinitysRP)
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/saola-everest-language-application-switched-accounts.51691/

Librarian Application
Denied

Professor Application
Denied

Icelandic (replacement for Korean)
Denied

Icelandic (replacement for Korean) Attempt #2
Accepted

Ban Appeal Attempt 1
Denied

Attempt 2
Denied

Attempt 3
Accepted

Discord Ban Appeal
Replied By Yonio, Redirected to KimiNoUso

Attempt 2
Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
tqx_:
Animal-Dolphin

FlintRP:
Animal-Raccoon

DrxgsRP
Animal-Frog or Grade-7 (Requested remove of animal before ban)

InfinitysRP:
College B
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Alaska would remain composed and make an effort to address the matter as coolly as I could, beginning by explaining to them that it is improper to use such derogatory language on school property. A verbal warning would be given if they did not pay attention, and he would slightly elevate his tone to indicate that he meant what he said. A higher-up will be contacted if the student persists after receiving 3 verbal warnings. If the student still persists, a detention will be issued.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Alaska would intervene and, if necessary, use force to break up the brawl amongst the pupils. Once both kids have explained what happened, he will seek other witnesses if the two accounts conflict. If things turned out to be worse than he had anticipated, he would send both pupils to detention while continuing to investigate the incident. He would advise both kids on how to handle circumstances like these better after he had all the information he requires.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Alaska would yank his coworker out of harm's way right away, caring deeply whether they were wounded or not. He would then exhale deeply before asking if they wanted to do it together. If not, he would advise his colleague to step back for the time being and let someone else who was better qualified for the job handle it, whether it was a different coworker, teacher, professor, or even a member of the SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, Alaska would ask his coworkers how their days were going and listen to see if they were stressed out or if things was going well before making himself a cup of coffee. He would stay until his coworker had finished speaking, telling a joke hoping to make him laugh and feel less nervous when he eventually went back to his workstation behind the library checkout desk.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would open a drawer filled with unorganized folders with files and paper falling out, he would pick up the paper and set them to the side ignoring them for the time being as he continued to look for the (Insert students name) Library barcode to print a new library card. "Ugh! Where is it, I swear it was here the other day." After a few minutes of looking he finally found the file containing the list of students' names with their library IDs in it and approached the student asking for their first and last names along with their grades. "If you don't mind what is your first and last name along with your grade and if you are in high school or college?

/me would get up from his seat and say "As yes for a matter of fact I think I have the book right here!" He'd quickly run to the table behind him stacked with books which have been returned and search for the book. Once he found it he would hand the book to the student with both hands and bow his head slightly saying "Here you are! One copy of (Insert book name here), hope you enjoy it!

/me would approach the student and say 'Can you please lower your voice before I ask you to leave." He'd have a stern look on his face as if he didn't want to deal with it and say "There are other students who would love it if they could read and study in peace and with you being this loud you are being very disrespectful towards the others." once done telling off the student he would walk away and head back into the library office sit down and rest his head in his hands and whisper to himself "Why are kids so ignorant to others."

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
English name: Alaska Kipp
Inuktitut name: ᐊᓛᔅᑲᔅᑦ

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Kipp

Preferred Name:
Alaska

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
shamanism

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Bachelor's degree in Library Science.

Minors:
World History, Human Rights.

Nationality:
Native American to Nunavut Canada.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages:
Inuktitut. (substituted by Icelandic)

Other Languages:
English, Japanese.

Backstory
[Removed]

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Alaska is motivated to become a librarian because he enjoys reading a lot. Here are a few reasons Alaska has for wanting to work as a librarian: because it is a service industry and he enjoys a lot as he gets to help others get the knowledge they require; because he appreciates research; because he works with fascinating, active, smart, and service-oriented individuals; and because he enjoys the world of ideas. I'm sure there are more, but I'm having trouble recalling them right now. All I can say is that Adrian would appreciate working as a librarian and that he will essentially assist anyone in finding any material that is difficult to discover.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
In all honesty, I believe that I should be chosen over the other applicants since I am able to students with a service that others might not. I worry that many more applicants may exhibit the same behavior as the majority of the librarians in the school today, but I have made a commitment not to do so and to be kind, engaging, and helpful to anybody who walks through the doors. In contrast to most librarians, I would get up and show them the universe of books, as well as, if they wanted to, the history of those particular books. Along with that, I would maintain the library's cleanliness whenever possible.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/
Additional notes about your application:
As stated in punishment section at the top I am still currently banned from all SRP Discord’s. It has recentlly been accept and I am just waiting for the unbanning to take place!

I am unable to post the backstory on the SRP forms due to the sensitivity of it, ityou would like to view the backstory please inform me over discor
Do you have any questions?:
Nope!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread