ethxxltd
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
InfinitysRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): тqx_ <33 ®#6666

How old are you? (Optional): I'm good.

What is your time zone?: PST/PDT.

Describe your activity on the server: During the school year, I am normally active from 3:30 pm-5:00 pm and 7:00 pm-9:00 pm, during school breaks such as winter, spring or summer I am normally active from 12:00 pm to 12:30-2:00 am.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes I have been banned, it was on 2021-08-10 on my alt account tqx_ for the reason "Assisting/failure to report rule-breaking" the assisting part was because I and a group of 2 other friends flipped every trap door in the estate located on the far left of the beach and the failure to report rule-breaking was for how we got into the estate by having one of us use impact to fly over the wall.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Help to assist students or the public in having access to hundreds of whether they are fiction, non-fiction, sci-fi, or educational.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In my opinion, have a good understanding of SRP style of roleplaying but and still learning more and more.
In a few areas, I am still new to most rules around GangRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Russian Application on tqx_ account
Denied

Russian Application on Cilderlings account
Denied

Russian Application #2 on Cilderlings account
Accepted

Russian Application On New Account (InfinitysRP)
Accepted

Korean Application On New Account (InfinitysRP)
Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

tqx_:

Animal-Dolphin

FlintRP:
Animal-Raccoon

InfinitysRP:
Grade 10

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Saola would react calmly and let the student finish and explain why it's not a good idea to start cursing at someone no matter how old they are, she would then give them a warning and let them off but would also mention that if she hears them cursing at another member of staff she would give another warning and Detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Saola would first call for backup on the radio and once done attended to the situation and attempt to separate the students, once they are separated she would attend to the students checking for any injuries and if they need medical attention would radio for a nurse and wait for the students to be treated before handing out punishments.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: It would be depending on the situation, if Saola saw them drinking or smoking on the job she would ask them to stop and tell them that these actions are why so many students struggle throughout high school and if it was something more severe she would report them immediately.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Saola would use the break room as a place to destress and relax for a bit and would most likely have breakfast, lunch, would be on her phone or would be having a conversation with her colleagues.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would open a drawer filled with unorganized folders with files and paper falling out, she would pick up the paper and set them to the side ignoring them for the time being as she continued to look for the (Insert students name) Library barcode to print a new library card. "Ugh! Where is it, I swear it was here the other day." After a few minutes of looking she finally found the file containing the list of students' names with their library IDs in it and approached the student asking for their first and last names along with their grades. "If you don't mind what is your first and last name along with your grade and if you are in high school or college?

/me would get up from her seat and say "As yes for a matter of fact I think I have the book right here!" she would quickly run to the table behind her stacked with books which have been returned and search for the book. Once she found it she would hand the book to the student with both hands and bow her head slightly saying "Here you are! One copy of (Insert book name here), hope you enjoy it!

/me would approach the student and say 'Can you please lower your voice before I ask you to leave." She'd have a stern look on her face as if she didn't want to deal with it and say "There are other students who would love it if they could read and study in peace and with you being this loud you are being very disrespectful towards the others." once done telling off the student she would walk away and head back into the library office sit down and rest her head in her hands and whisper to herself "Why are kids so ignorant to others."

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Saola Everest

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms.
Preferred Name: Saola

Age (Minimum is 25): 30
Religious Denomination: Theistic Satanist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Master's degree in library science
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Library Science
Minors: Human Rights

Nationality: Canadian
Current Location: Karakura Japan
Native Languages: English Japanese and Russian
Other Languages: Korean

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/
Saola Everest was born on October 31 1992 in Edmonton Alberta, Canada, and lived with their mother Alyona Everest, father Akio Everest, sister Kiara Everest(32), and brother Brix Everest(19). At the age of 15 Saola's father, Akio Everest passed away due to cancer on July 25, 2003, at the age of 45, and at the age of 18, their mother Alyona Everest was put into a nursing home due to Alzheimer's disease on July 6, 2005, leaving their older sister Kiara Everest to take care of the younger ones. That same year the family moved to Karakura, Japan, and attended school at Karakura High school and College. Shortly after moving Saola's sister (Kiara Everest) ran away and cut contact with any of her family, she was thought to be dead 5 years later but recently Saola and Brix had gotten a letter from her where she said she had run away back to Canada and is now living in Surrey, British Columbia. Once Saola graduated high school and college with a Master's degree in Library science and a Minor in human rights and right away applied for a spot in Karakura High school and College Library Department. After her application got accepted she had her interview with the Dean and Principle and was asked why Karakura? Her response was "Well after my time here at the school as a student I can't just leave this amazing community that gave me the chance to develop the skills I needed along with giving me the chance to meet amazing people who I later would become very good friends with and along with giving me the chance to meet my amazing girlfriend." After her interview, she was told that they'd call her if she got accepted and a few days later got a call asking if she could start right away.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
When asked what her motivation was for joining KHS Saola Everest said:

"Well after my time here at the school as a student I can't just leave this amazing community that gave me the chance to develop the skills I needed along with giving me the chance to meet amazing people who I later would become very good friends with and along with giving me the chance to meet my amazing girlfriend."

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't believe that my application to join KHSshould be above others as they may have more experience than I do and it's just an honour to be able to even get to the interview stage of the application if I am rejected I completely understand why.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

None
Do you have any questions?:
None​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- After carefully reading your application, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread